AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-28, 17:31   Link #3761
DragonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by capo View Post
bias>logic, i see 8D. Flag is much, much more developed than onigiri, and guess what, KJ is still developing it further. If KJ had wanted to pull onigiri ending he wouldn't have made chapter 280 so emotional and he wouldn't have given another big flag arc. At best both pairings will be left unresolved.
I dunno if that bias > logic bit was directed at me but if it was watch out cause I can spin that one back real fast.

Yeah theres no denying Yakumo has A LOT of catching up to do at this point and thats just to be considered a viable faction again. But if your celebrating the 100% pairing of flag at this point you're a little fast. Take a look at the screens, re-read the text, and calm down. A HUGE step for flag but don't get baited. Remember in the walking arc there were people saying flag was dead too, now look lol.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 01:59   Link #3762
SkoolRumble4Ya

Yeah everybody should be expecting KJ to trick flag fans again nothing is certain yet. KJ have to reveal Yakumo next plot hopefully it's something interesting.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 02:50   Link #3763
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Pattern goes story goes Harima...Then Tenma...then Eri...then Yakumo....Side characters....then back to the popular parings.
Old 2008-06-29, 05:34   Link #3764
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Pattern goes story goes Harima...Then Tenma...then Eri...then Yakumo....Side characters....then back to the popular parings.
There was a pattern about misunderstandings with comedy only as well... now look where we are

btw: anyone knows what's with wannabefansubs? site seems down for me...

Last edited by Waven; 2008-06-29 at 07:56.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 08:39   Link #3765
dmaxzero

Yakuno won`t end alone, she is after all, Harima`s manga helper. They will be friends, they will work together.... and maybe in time to time Harima and Eri will allow some 3P with yakumo.

Hooray!!
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 11:41   Link #3766
CaptainSmoker

i definitly think yakumo story will be a cliff hanger shes one of my faves but the way things r going now, i dont see her getting any1 before the end of SR

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-07-19 at 00:05.
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 13:33   Link #3767
capo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
I dunno if that bias > logic bit was directed at me but if it was watch out cause I can spin that one back real fast.

Yeah theres no denying Yakumo has A LOT of catching up to do at this point and thats just to be considered a viable faction again. But if your celebrating the 100% pairing of flag at this point you're a little fast. Take a look at the screens, re-read the text, and calm down. A HUGE step for flag but don't get baited. Remember in the walking arc there were people saying flag was dead too, now look lol.
Personally i prefer Onigiri but i suppose that no one will believe me, because if you say that most manga facts are pointing on flag ending=you are biased flag-tard . My main point is that flag is owning/pwning/rapestorming onigiri in terms of development, and now when manga is nearing its end (probably) we have another big flag-centred arc. But hey, Onigiri ending is still possible but i don't want it to be forced/pulled out of arse in the last chapter, and without massive development this is impossible.
capo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 17:39   Link #3768
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

@ch280:
As somebody said, a flag has been set, and a major one at that! Just like in Visual Novels, this could have been the last choice given before you enter a heroine's route for good. Now, all Flaggers have to do is hope that Harima makes all the right choices in Eri's scenario to avoid getting a BAD END!

And wow! Swampstorm actually replaced his Eri-hugging-a-giraffe avvy after... 3 years?
Old 2008-06-29, 17:43   Link #3769
SkoolRumble4Ya

There will be some type of plot regarding Yakumo but I still think Harima is not gonna choose her because he never has any problems with Yakumo to make the relationship stronger. Yakumo is just there to support him in his manga but Eri on the other hand alot of problems happen between her and Harima which makes them stronger.

Onigiri is over from this point on, I don't want it to happen like that but there's no avoiding it hopefully KJ will show something about Yakumo later on in the chapters.

Townsocks just released 279 and comment that ch.280 will not come on time because he's attending anime expo. So there you have it.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 18:45   Link #3770
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Onigiri is over from this point on, I don't want it to happen like that but there's no avoiding it hopefully KJ will show something about Yakumo later on in the chapters.

Townsocks just released 279 and comment that ch.280 will not come on time because he's attending anime expo. So there you have it.
?the mangas out ? cool thx

i was actuly a onigiri fan the entire 1st season but if u think about it, yakumo nvr made a move in her favor, it was always in som1 elses favor like when she sent Tenma to help harima finish a manga or when telling harima eris feelings, shes just to selfless i guess.

Eri and Tenma have always been about 10 paces ahead of her, and seeing eri struggle so much made me a huge Flag fan, hard work should pay off for somethign this big
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:59   Link #3771
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
btw: anyone knows what's with wannabefansubs? site seems down for me...
The sites down again Iam afraid. I didn't had the chance to thanks townsocks for the translations.
Old 2008-06-29, 21:56   Link #3772
Kondrath
The real-life Harima

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The sites down again Iam afraid. I didn't had the chance to thanks townsocks for the translations.
Maybe they're finally updated the forums? Or...it could just be down for no reason. Lol.

This is a different question, but I've noticed that Townsock's scans are very high quality... How is that possible? I thought the actual manga was printed on cheap paper and was actually quite small? Would it be just a good scanner or something?

Just curious...
Kondrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:26   Link #3773
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Next week, huge bomb. HUGE.
Flags rejoice.

I'm sure someone will translate it soon, brace yourself.

Spoiler for for #280:
This has just replaced the shrine event as the best Flag moment ever. Can't wait to see it animated.

Spoiler for bout damn time:

Last edited by Freeter; 2008-06-29 at 22:37.
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:33   Link #3774
-Ajax-
Fanatical Kyon Follower

Send a message via AIM to -Ajax-
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Next week, huge bomb. HUGE.
Flags rejoice.

I'm sure someone will translate it soon, brace yourself.

Spoiler for for #280:
Oh good god why did I read this!?

The temptation was too much lol, I think I can die happy now. I just hope its not too soon to whip out the champagne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
This has just replaced the shrine event as the best Flag moment ever. Can't wait to see it animated.

IF they animate it, the third season is a 2-3 episode OVA (forgot exact number lol) what a let down....
-Ajax- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:43   Link #3775
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ajax- View Post
IF they animate it
Why do I keep hearing this? Didn't 2nd term start out as a few OVAs before becoming a full-fledged season?

Until I see some kind of forced ending from the studio (which is unlikely since they respect the source material), I say 3rd term is getting a full season after the OVAs. It's only a matter of time.
Old 2008-06-29, 23:18   Link #3776
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ajax- View Post
Oh good god why did I read this!?

The temptation was too much lol, I think I can die happy now. I just hope its not too soon to whip out the champagne.
yes I'm wondering why I read it too, now I'm going crazy waiting!!!
Old 2008-06-29, 23:24   Link #3777
Ottocycle

If anything, I'm just happy that the resets are, by the look of it, over.

It's about time. Though Flag flag is nice to behold.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 23:29   Link #3778
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

*Heart explodes*

Does this mean that soon we'll see the clean shaven bad ass looking Harima from the last marriage interview arc? :hopes:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 00:29   Link #3779
Forceflow
Kyonko is not amused~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Forceflow
I just read 279.

And my first reaction was a want to smack harima.

But alls forgiven after that spoiler for 280.
Forceflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 02:08   Link #3780
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:

it seems that my worries are all over...

Flag BANZAI! i do hope that a freakin curveball wont happen in this critical arc
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hige, ojou, school