1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-11-12, 08:39   Link #21
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
A pretty good episode , the Ez-SR look good animated, and yup Winning stole the show , and transfer student he reminds me of a younger Slegger Law (MSG)
Yeah, same here.

With that said, can't wait for that guy and his Destiny Gundam!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 08:39   Link #22
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Plot force comes again

> vulcan not effective
> NOW it's effective
You may want to check the size of the vulcan hole on an SD compare to the non-SD kit.
Old 2014-11-12, 08:50   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a fun episode. I'd say this made up for Winning not having the most wowing introduction last episode.

This really turned Fumina from a solid member of the team to the actual foundation that teams should be keeping their eye on. She really has taken the biggest hit because she cares about the team. Outright built a gunpla that will support her allies and enhance their abilities in a situation where they need more. And she can still fight on her own while doing so. Definitely a winning road and deserves props for that. Sometimes for a team to function you need someone just like that ready to contribute wherever they are needed.

Of course shows Sekai has plenty of room to grow. Was just lead around that whole fight by the opposition.

Kind of lol worthy that Sakai is now going to fall for Fumina. This guy just causes trouble in whatever he does. Whole world just revolves around him.

Looking forward to seeing the Destiny guy in action. Seems very much like someone who will be a good match for Sekai and I kind of like the idea of someone who is focusing on straight builds. With all the creativity and unique gunpla out there it's kind of interesting to see someone who can succeed while sticking with the regular model.
Old 2014-11-12, 09:00   Link #24
kuroihikari2

Huh, so the organizers thought that the Renato brothers had an unfair advantage with that separate machines require separate controllers rule. I'm guessing someone tried to copy what they did and abused the hell out of it

China is the cheerful person who cannot for the life of her smile at the restaurant, while Yuuma is the opposite.

There's a Meijin cup, so it indeed doesn't end with the U-19s.

Gyanko's gunpla really is gorgeous.

So Sekai did actually insert his hand into "Hoshino's part" . Figured their strategy would be like this, where Hoshino serves as bait. That Winning Gundam must be the most heavily armored of the three.

Overall a great episode where Fumina shines. Oh, and they did decide to translate it as Straight Assembly. Cool.

Last edited by kuroihikari2; 2014-11-12 at 09:23.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 09:15   Link #25
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Except she already said GM was not enough. The key is not her but her gunpla, she knew it all too well. Fumina is not stupid.

Now her gunpla become strong, it's up to Sekai and Yuuma to up the ante.
Old 2014-11-12, 09:32   Link #26
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroihikari2 View Post
So Sekai did actually insert his hand into "Hoshino's part" .
Speaking of Winning Gundam, the part where its torso/lower body becomes a right arm is so baffling unless Bandai incorporated it.
Old 2014-11-12, 09:38   Link #27
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Except she already said GM was not enough. The key is not her but her gunpla, she knew it all too well. Fumina is not stupid.

Now her gunpla become strong, it's up to Sekai and Yuuma to up the ante.
It was not enough to fit the role she wanted. By all accounts, it was a solid well built suit. It just didnt fit the team composition she envisioned. Fumina has always been shown to be reasonable and being the leader she is she focused on creating a suit that would fit the teams dynamic.

Each of the characters had deficiencies they overcame in the previous episode. Sekai couldn't fight in an environment without gravity and ground to hold a stance, Yuuma machine was entirely ranged and was rendered ineffective if the opponent closed grounds (hence the new flight mode and mid range combat capabilities) and Fumina's just didnt think the Cardigan could work as the support fighter she wanted it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Speaking of Winning Gundam, the part where its torso/lower body becomes a right arm is so baffling unless Bandai incorporated it.
No way can Bandai actually incorporate all of winnings gimmicks into its kit. All it can do is switch into the flight mode.
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 09:41   Link #28
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My god wut, the MODEL KIT MANUAL said it's underpowered. This is why under the influence of gravity, many of it's equipment has to be stripped down.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2014-11-12 at 09:56.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 09:46   Link #29
Death Usagi
Banned

Damn... Ez8 were badass but they got killed way too quickly (Similar to how GM Sniper K9 was awesome but died in one single episode...)
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 10:04   Link #30
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

since this anime is all about homages to other shows I guess the next add on the winning knuckle will be .... a giant hammer

All we need is a red transformable MS with a guitar as its main weapon
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 10:28   Link #31
Beefsquatch

Episode was alright in my book. I definitely enjoyed the scene with winning combing into attachments.

I'm still wondering how do you add a optic cloak to a kit? Do you just get a random 1, crossbone MG in this case, n just say it's function is to go invisible?
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 10:31   Link #32
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
All we need is a red transformable MS with a guitar as its main weapon
I think someone is calling Extreme Gundam...
Old 2014-11-12, 10:55   Link #33
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Sakai is clearly a douche but he has good eye.
Old 2014-11-12, 10:59   Link #34
Wandering Soul

That was a very exciting episode. This episode really showed that Fumina is the foundation for their team and that she shouldn't be underestimated. She built her SD gundam so she could enhance both Sekai and Yuuma's speciality and the
best part is she can still fight herself.

That Seiren team was pretty tough and considering they prioritize data and strategy it makes sense they used suits from 08 MS squad.

It's sort of funny Sakai is now taking an intrest in Fumina. Looks like next week they will encounter the destiny gundam user. Looks like he will be a fun rival for Sekao and can't wait to sre his strategies.
Old 2014-11-12, 11:12   Link #35
Death Usagi
Banned

Sakai, go away. Someone shit like you don't deserve a well endowed hotness of Fumina D:<
Old 2014-11-12, 11:21   Link #36
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Nice episode.

Minato surely make good point, looking back at previous episode;
Try Fighters is fighting individually at their first match, while other teams--which had more experiences, working as a team.
Somehow, I can't underestimate Angelfish a.k.a Free team anymore, they showed a good teamwork by successfully dragging all enemy units into sea.

Jamming and optical camouflage, played by scientists, such approach method as expected from Ez-SR team.
Try Fighters win for sure, but now all other teams will realized they need to put Winning at priority; without Fumina, Sekai and Yuuma is hopeless.
I liked how EZ-SR teams pointed out Sekai and Yuuma traits; Sekai is reckless as he's more interested with one-on-one combat, while Yuuma--as a sniper, couldn't let himself concealed despite knowing how critical the situation is.

Next, we finally meet Destiny user ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Sakai is clearly a douche but he has good eye.
For both pointing Try Fighters weakness and saw Fumina capabilities better than her teammates. LOL.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 11:21   Link #37
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

He's just lonely sad man, give him a leeway
Old 2014-11-12, 11:24   Link #38
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
He's just lonely sad man, give him a leeway
Wonder what Mao is doing currently...
Old 2014-11-12, 11:35   Link #39
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Wonder what Mao is doing currently...
Either spending to much time with Misaki and not disciplining Sakai or because he was dumped he took out his angst on Sakai, both explains why Sakai is such a douche.
Old 2014-11-12, 11:59   Link #40
Sixth
Hu Tao

Am I supposed to believed that artificial pilot booth are sound proof when the game is started? Because if it is not, it would be very silly if they cannot communicate just by talk louder.

And for the Sekai...he is really needs to stop being reckless. I wonder, how long is he going to behave like that?

So, the battle is once again ended with a knuckle...a winning knuckle.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote