AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2016-07-02, 19:08   Link #21
marvelB

You know, I'm actually kinda surprised that this didn't occur to me earlier, but.... wouldn't Big Mom's abnormal obsession with sweets make her like, a super diabetic or something?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-03, 11:58   Link #22
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
You know, I'm actually kinda surprised that this didn't occur to me earlier, but.... wouldn't Big Mom's abnormal obsession with sweets make her like, a super diabetic or something?
Well, one main question anyway.. How could she doesn't gone rampant? I mean she has schedule to eat certain sweets that she wants and if she really obsessed with sweets she could have gone more rampage beyond that.

Anyway, Episode 0 One Piece Gold is out.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 14:06   Link #23
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Anyone who's lived with a type-2 diabetic knows that when their blood sugar gets out of whack, they can become crazy temperamental.
The problem is Big Mom eats specific sweets when she gone rampant and if she doesn't eat it based on schedule she can go rampant. If she got type-2 diabetic she can eat any sweets when she goes rampant.

Like when she was rampant she want croquembouche before Jinbe arrives to deliver it. Even other sweets can't ease her down.
Old 2016-07-04, 22:15   Link #24
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Anyone who's lived with a type-2 diabetic knows that when their blood sugar gets out of whack, they can become crazy temperamental.

Knowing some diabetics myself, I'm well aware of the complications such a disease can bring.... which reminds me; technically, it's kind of a miracle that Big Mama still has legs to stand on considering her blood sugar level should be WAY through the roof at this point!
Old 2016-07-05, 14:23   Link #25
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I loved how Luffy said to Nami how she should freaking out after seeing the Crocodile guy. Dude knows what's up, Fear not because fear will just guide you down to hell!

Luffy has always been smart/intelligent imo, it is just his childish nature that makes it seem that he is dumb or stupid. But he just finds enjoyment in most things which is very admirable.

Despite myself being a Nami hater I didn't mind her to much this chapter.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-06, 01:01   Link #26
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Luffy has always been smart/intelligent imo, it is just his childish nature that makes it seem that he is dumb or stupid. But he just finds enjoyment in most things which is very admirable.
There's a bit of intelligence in Luffy's character, but it's only reserved for certain critical moments. The way he mindlessly wolfed down that giant poisonous fish recently proves he is usually a dumbass.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-06, 05:40   Link #27
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
There's a bit of intelligence in Luffy's character, but it's only reserved for certain critical moments. The way he mindlessly wolfed down that giant poisonous fish recently proves he is usually a dumbass.
So what's everybody else's excuse for eating the fish? Sure Luffy ate the skin but that made the crew able to eat the rest of the fish IIRC.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-06, 09:16   Link #28
itachi-san314

Quote:
So what's everybody else's excuse for eating the fish?
Luffy was by far the biggest idiot. Chopper researched Sanji's notes about the skin being poisonous and Nami wanted to grill it first.
Old 2016-07-09, 12:28   Link #29
Gilly

Quote:
So what's everybody else's excuse for eating the fish?
They hadn't eaten in days.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 21:34   Link #30
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
They hadn't eaten in days.
Thanks to Luffy idiocy of chewing up reserves in less than two days and his idiocy on cooking XD

Anyway looking forward to see fan services at Whole Cake Island. I hope Vinsmoke got unexpected weaknesses that make us ROFL like throwing some holy charm to repel Brook who Vinsmoke thought was a real ghost.
Old 2016-07-10, 21:09   Link #31
adriankhoo153

I m more interested in the mirror mirror fruits if that is true.
How stong can that character be? If he could mirror even Blackbeard or any Yonkou, does that make his strong? But both cannot be defeat each other until both are tired out. Even the weakling one also he can beat at he himself will be just mirroring the weakling.

Interesting character. A character that cannot be kill even by the strongest yonkou or any pirates or even admiral.

Unless the mirror is shattered into pcs
adriankhoo153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 10:58   Link #32
itachi-san314

^Don't forget about Haki. For instance, I think Akainu would just obliterate him and move on.
Old 2016-07-12, 07:56   Link #33
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^Don't forget about Haki. For instance, I think Akainu would just obliterate him and move on.
Akainu can goes underground as we can see how he desperately want to stop Jinbe carrying Luffy from escaping at Marineford.
Old 2016-07-13, 07:23   Link #34
itachi-san314

New chapter is out
Old 2016-07-13, 15:54   Link #35
marvelB

Sorry guys, I was so busy lately that I didn't notice we got an early chapter! Anyway, thread's made.