AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-18, 23:06   Link #381
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nirphiria loves to be worshiped. Due to her impossible beauty, she believe all creatures shall bow before her simply because how pretty she looks.
Eyeran, frankly, was her most loyal slave. But Nirphiria looks down at Eyeran thinking he is worthless pig who doesn't have the guts to fuck her simply because they are related. Then she takes pleasure on abusing him however she likes and laugh at him as he still remain a loyal pig..... but despite Nirphiria's denial, she has grown very dependent to her slave who'll always defend her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
soooooooooooooo, could shante use the fire god? is the fire god the reason why shante had huge kei resource? then what happen to shante?
Shante is acting out of her own will when fire god is activated. And yes, fire god is the soruce of Shante's huge amount of kei. Shante has been in coma since Dick took the fire god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
If Rigzario's power is immortality, that mean she's still around, right?
It was mentioned she is inside Eyeran's eye.

As for why Nirphiria is in Zuellni, it is because they knew each other since waaaaay back when Zuellni was still known as Stella.
Old 2010-05-19, 01:50   Link #382
godgiven25

Can i ask why Leerin and Layfon was in the same room when they were still babies, and what was that thing that tries to kill them, in the last picture of Vol. 10 of CSR

Because i'm speculating that there is something really huge for Layfon for the later volumes

And can someone please help blewin in translating CSR... That guy's really persevering for translating most of the volumes at baka-tsuki. Thanks to him we are able to read CSR
Old 2010-05-19, 03:21   Link #383
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

We don't know why Layfon and Leerin happen to be in the same place when the assassination occured. There are speculations, but no answers.
And the creature that attacked the place is a pollutant beast that took a human form.
Old 2010-05-19, 03:38   Link #384
tsunade666

their are pollutant beast that could take human form?

are they the same kind as the dragon type pollutant beast? that is insanely strong.
Old 2010-05-19, 04:38   Link #385
godgiven25

Quote:
their are pollutant beast that could take human form?

are they the same kind as the dragon type pollutant beast? that is insanely strong.
If i remember it right vol 3 sentimental voice explains what they are. they are parasitic types, they are no different to "normal" filth monsters. As the name suggest it could live off a human body by absorbing nutrients from its host. Even psychokinesists had have the hard time finding its exact location

One example is Gahard Baren trying to kill Leerin, the filth monster is directed by the host's emotions as it's own, as Gahard hated Layfon and his love ones, the filth monster would also "hate" Layfon

To kill a parasitic type, it needs a poor sap to infect to be detected. But the consequence is that if you kill the filth monster, you will also kill the host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
We don't know why Layfon and Leerin happen to be in the same place when the assassination occured. There are speculations, but no answers.
And the creature that attacked the place is a pollutant beast that took a human form.
I see...then where is that place?

Man, if this novel turn to a manga that stay true w/ the novel and drawn by Miyuu, it would really Awesome. I didn't like the Missing mail manga, Layfon is to annoying, and the drawing is shoujo-ish for a shonen genre.

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-05-19 at 06:12.
Old 2010-05-19, 06:50   Link #386
azarhal

Quote:
Nirphiria loves to be worshiped. Due to her impossible beauty, she believe all creatures shall bow before her simply because how pretty she looks.
Eyeran, frankly, was her most loyal slave. But Nirphiria looks down at Eyeran thinking he is worthless pig who doesn't have the guts to fuck her simply because they are related. Then she takes pleasure on abusing him however she likes and laugh at him as he still remain a loyal pig..... but despite Nirphiria's denial, she has grown very dependent to her slave who'll always defend her.
The only thing I want to happen is for Nina to punch her in the face and I think Nirphiria have a "bad" plan for Nina, because both Dick and Zuellini aren't 100% focused on her when Nina is around (and in danger).

Quote:
Shante is acting out of her own will when fire god is activated. And yes, fire god is the soruce of Shante's huge amount of kei. Shante has been in coma since Dick took the fire god.
Wanna bet that Shante will get fire god back?

Quote:
It was mentioned she is inside Eyeran's eye.
You mean in the Eyeball-moon?

Quote:
As for why Nirphiria is in Zuellni, it is because they knew each other since waaaaay back when Zuellni was still known as Stella.
Is this confirmed, I had the impression it was a speculation? I haven't been able to find that much information about the adventures of Ash and Stella online.
Old 2010-05-19, 08:06   Link #387
tsunade666

in nina even a match against nirphiria?

Shante should just get it back. Dick is being dick and getting power ups by stealing it from shante and poor shante, she's still in comma. I bet Gorneo is in rage right now.

btw how did dick get the fire god? if its from the inside of shante?
Old 2010-05-19, 08:38   Link #388
azarhal

Nina is probably not* a match for Nirphiria, but Nina totally have to punch her. Somebody have to do it and Nina is the only person who doesn't give a damn about her beauty.
Old 2010-05-19, 09:05   Link #389
tsunade666

what!? so even layfon would be give a damn about her legendary beauty? or did layfon and nirphiria already met?
Old 2010-05-19, 09:30   Link #390
giorno

they never met, layfon probably wouldn't give a damn about her beauty, but i doubt he'd be able to punch her
Old 2010-05-19, 09:51   Link #391
godgiven25

Quote:
what!? so even layfon would be give a damn about her legendary beauty? or did layfon and nirphiria already met?
Beauty? That guy doesn't have the concept of love and attraction, she might even get pissed off by him just standing beside him. If Niphiria is the legendary beauty then Layfon is the legendary blockhead, she needs to have 5 copies of herself in 5different moe costumes (one in bloomers, in a maid, a teacher, a student, japanese swimsuit, and my favorite in hadaka apron) to penetrate his barrier.

Oh god I'm getting a nosebleed just thinking about it

I mean if you read vol 9 chapter 1 summer you'll know what i mean

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-05-19 at 10:19.
Old 2010-05-19, 10:28   Link #392
azarhal

Layfon isn't indifferent to Nina's beauty and smile, though...

Example:
Quote:
“Thanks.”
Nina’s eyes widened then she smiled. She smiled as if she was relieved.
He was drawn to that smile of hers.
But Layfon is already Leerin's puppy.
Old 2010-05-19, 10:45   Link #393
tsunade666

I had already read the translation blewin provide. And Layfon isn't necessarily blind on beauty and all. The thing about him is his blockhead when it comes on "LOVE"

you know why? because his total loyal to leerin but poor guy. He just realize that he likes the girl after getting dump twice in a row.
Old 2010-05-19, 12:20   Link #394
godgiven25

Haha well you'll only know the value of someone when you lost them. But still i guess blockheads are stick to one types, you don't even have to tie a leash on their neck.

But it would still insult nirphiria coz she can't steal layfon

Well..putting the weird quirks aside. I want to ask this question. As mentioned by past responses the regios world is not a post apocalyptic earth but a world inside of Saya then, are the inhabitants of Regios real? Like Layfon, Leerin, Nina, Felli, Dick, the Queen and HB are they real? And this so called "fate" is only man made like a software program?

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-05-19 at 12:30.
Old 2010-05-20, 03:37   Link #395
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes, its inhabitants are real. But the world is not self sustaining. It is just a domain generated by Saya, it contains no resources to keep its inhabitant alive. Eyeran has to use his own life energy to produce the necessary resource for the Regios world. Thus, the moon is also the sun. All the natural resources in this world is maintained by Eyeran.

Originally, Rigzario wants to use her own world to provide the resources, but her space generator was destroyed by Ignasis, so she is forced to use Eyeran as the provider of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
You mean in the Eyeball-moon?

Is this confirmed, I had the impression it was a speculation? I haven't been able to find that much information about the adventures of Ash and Stella online.
Yep, Rigzario is still in the eyeball.
As for Ash and Stella, Nirphiria joined them half way through in vol.1 of Boku to. She has followed them ever since. The story of Boku to is about Stella traveling to various city, trying to make her mind on what type of city she'll become. In the end of vol.2 she visited an academy city, and the her experience their has lead her to decide on becoming a academy city too.
Old 2010-05-20, 04:52   Link #396
Mulciber

I was wondering Shmaster, if you have any pictures of Ash, Stella, Rigzario, and Ignasis? I've been curious about how they look like.
Old 2010-05-20, 05:34   Link #397
godgiven25

I see this story is very interesting. Thanks shmaster

I'm even more eager for the next chapters to be translated. Blewin you have all of gratitude for providing us translations for this incredible series
Old 2010-05-20, 08:35   Link #398
azarhal

I'm not shmaster, but I know where to find pictures...

Ash & Stella. You can also see them on the cover of the books: one and two.

This post have concept arts for a lot of characters too.

Domminio is Domminio Rigzario, but in Regios they are talking of his wife Emeri (Emilie?). She's usually use a cat as her "body", the Aurora particle made her original body mutate and she's apparently ugly to puke for now.

I don't think we ever saw Ignasis in his original body.
Old 2010-05-20, 13:48   Link #399
tsunade666

In the post with the character arts

who are Nilith and Lilith? Jannis? Len? and Serina?
Old 2010-05-20, 16:37   Link #400
azarhal

Leu & Serina are Nina's roommates.

Jannis is an "ex-co-worker" of Eyeran, she's somewhere in the world of Regios and she knows a few HB. We haven't seen her yet in Chrome, but I suspect that now that Leva is around, she's going to show up.

Lilith and Nilith are the same person (sort of), Nilith is the crazy mirror. shmaster information from the novel thread:
Quote:
Lilith has the power of mirror, that can create her duplicate, as well collecting various images like a omnipotent radar. This is where all the psychic user's power originated from.
Closed Thread