I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-07, 01:48   Link #401
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
LOL, times have changed. I now hate Ichigo too much to ship for a pairing that includes him. =) He has that annoying hero complex, doesn't use his brains, and is just the typical macho-type guy. >>"
Yeah, you hate Ichigo.....so much so that you can't help but to participate in that IchiHime vs IchiKiai debate thread, saying that.....what is it....bet blind IchiHime shippers would try to defeat your points.

I totally thnk the reasons for you hating Orihime because of her annoying voice, her insecurities, her heavy rely on other people (or not relying on others...according to some fans)......are a valid reasons. ::thumbsup::

I like them too.
Old 2008-08-07, 01:52   Link #402
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Yeah, you hate Ichigo.....so much so that you can't help but to participate in that IchiHime vs IchiKiai debate thread, saying that.....what is it....bet blind IchiHime shippers would try to defeat your points.

I totally thnk the reasons for you hating Orihime because of her annoying voice, her insecurities, her heavy rely on other people (or not relying on others...according to some fans)......are a valid reasons. ::thumbsup::

I like them too.
What's wrong with not supporting both pairings but attacking the Ichihime pairing? I have my rights as a human being too.

I dislike Orihime. Deal with it.

I have no idea what I did to offend you, but I'd like it if you'd get off my case.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-07, 02:05   Link #403
asam_laksa

Did I not say.....
Quote:
I totally think the reasons for you hating Orihime because of her annoying voice, her insecurities, her heavy rely on other people (or not relying on others...according to some fans)......are valid reasons. ::thumbsup::

I like them too.
I dislike Rukia too, mainly because of how she contradicts whatever she say in a short matter of time.....not because she's an emo, tomboy, rude, bossy type.

But unlike others, I understand that Kubo Tite made her to be like that, contradicting everything she said earlier, so as to propel the story forward. That's why I don't bash her for that trivial matters, especially since she's a 'fictional character'.....except maybe despise Kubo Tite for creating Rukia the way that she shouldn't be.

Orihime? I like her for her big boobs, her weird peculior food preference, her happy-go-lucky type when she talks about food, her wild imaginations, her smile, etc. But her 'love' for Ichigo.....yes I despise Kubo Tite for making it be.
Old 2008-08-07, 09:26   Link #404
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
So, how different is a Mary Sue and a saint?

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for your well-being.....that's why I don't want to try to aggravate the matter by responding to any of your post anymore.

Maybe, you should try to keep yourself from being 'hated' by Orihime shippers, by trying to tone down your shit over Orihime? You already know that you would be hated by Orihime shippers for hating Orihime......but you still keep doing it. Isn't that asking trouble for yourself?

As for the other person, well,.....since he claimed that he's never going to respond my post anymore.....even if I want to reply him.....to show how silly he could be, all the time......I think I rather let him try to keep his vow of not responding to me.

On another note, I like how annoying it is, the anime potray Rukia saying 'Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo", big doe-eyed, doing nothing when Ichigo fighting with Captain Amagai. It took a weaker person to stop the fight. And I marvelled at her attempt to fend off Captain SoiFon while Ichigo goes for Lulichiyo before.
Er.....I never respond to yours. I said one thing to you and that's it. You weren't in the equation. I will dislike who I dislike...I don't care if they are mad I just want them to be mad for the right reasons not wrong ones. ..I still hate her...Hope she dies.

I am hated? Lol...it doesn't seem like it.... I am merely diliked by some...but loved by most<--that's a joke you know... What can I say...I grow on people

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-08 at 01:35.
Old 2008-08-07, 18:44   Link #405
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
.___.
Maybe I'm just totally insane, but I don't get why everyones jumping on the bandwagin for hating Orihime. I mean, I know there's a difference between like disliking her from the start and then just starting to hate her later on. And I'm not going to be biased or rude or anything toward those people, because each to their own. But I've met so-so-so many people who are just starting to hate her because more and more people just have more things to complain about.

I mean Inoue Orhime is probably... one of the only refreshing character that I've felt any sort of connection too other than Rukia -- which is the way its supposed to be, I would think. I mean, I think the whole point of Orihime is to allow people to feel connected to someone who feels a little hopeless.

Spoiler for For the manga:

Thats just my honest opinion though.
rofl. My first post here too! <33
I hope it wasn't bad. .__.;
Old 2008-08-07, 21:43   Link #406
The_Three_Kings

she can never fight for herself, she really needs to toughen up, like Chad and Uryu did.
Old 2008-08-08, 04:22   Link #407
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

maybe if she had more offensive powers than defensive...
Old 2008-08-08, 07:30   Link #408
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
Quote:
maybe if she had more offensive powers than defensive...
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2008-08-08, 11:13   Link #409
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by - HEROiNEx View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Scenario: Orihime gets pissed at Aizen and finally snaps at him, and erases him from existance.

That is when I'll start liking Orihime.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-08, 11:43   Link #410
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Scenario: Orihime gets pissed at Aizen and finally snaps at him, and erases him from existance.

That is when I'll start liking Orihime.
I'd hate her even more if she did that...You do not erase eye-candy!

Old 2008-08-08, 15:00   Link #411
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Don't really like her, don't really hate her.

She was ok at first but then she got annoying during the SS arc with her constant self-doubt about whether or not she was a help to everyone. She has this mindset that because she doesn't have a sword or bow, that she's not as valuable, and that mindset is really annoying. How many people would have died or lost limbs if Orihime didn't heal them? She underestimates herself. I hope after the HM arc she comes to realize that she has her own unique powers and that she doesn't need to be like Rukia or Renji or Ishida or Chad or Ichigo in order to help in their fight.
Old 2008-08-11, 10:20   Link #412
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
On another note, I like how annoying it is, the anime potray Rukia saying 'Ichigo, Ichigo, Ichigo", big doe-eyed, doing nothing when Ichigo fighting with Captain Amagai. It took a weaker person to stop the fight. And I marvelled at her attempt to fend off Captain SoiFon while Ichigo goes for Lulichiyo before.
You are so funny with using these fillers. God, you are trying to prove a point by something not done by Kubo. Go on and soon nobody will answer you.
The difference is, Orihime does that in MANGA, Rukia never does.
Orihime may have powers of God but she lacks resolve, she lacks determination, fighting spirit which is even more important.
Besides, she is weak in attacking strenght and someone who can't attack is not a good fighter, sorry. She can't use Tsubaki properly.
Old 2008-08-11, 10:49   Link #413
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Quote:
Orihime may have powers of God but she lacks resolve, she lacks determination, fighting spirit which is even more important.
She is weak in attacking strength because she's not someone who gets angry. Tsubaki fuels off her emotions, and if she doesn't have anger or the will to hurt at that moment, then it wouldn't work, obviously. That is why many don't like Orihime, because she doesn't blame others for the faults she finds within her own life -- because she's not selfish. She's very selfless, and that's her problem. She needs to take the time out and think about herself, for perhaps maybe even once. She thinks about everyone else first, before thinking about herself.

Quote:
Besides, she is weak in attacking strenght and someone who can't attack is not a good fighter, sorry. She can't use Tsubaki properly
And thats not true at all. Orihime does have the will to fight, if she didn't she wouldn't have bothered letting Rukia help her. Rukia, herself, knows that Orihime is a great fighter, and a great friend and wants to see her help out. Fighting is never just offensive hitting. Its all about strategy. If Orihime could just let her emotions out instead of bottling them up for the majority of the time, she could definitely be a real good defensive and offensive. Just because someone plays the defensive in a fight, doesn't mean they aren't a good fighter. To me, fighting has always been about defending yourself and striking when you can. Maybe in a one on one fight Orihime would probably come off as a not-so-great opponent, but when in a group, Orihime would be VITAL.

Sure, she might not be able to be on the front lines until she masters all her abilities, but if Unohana is considered one of the best, I don't understand why Orihime automatically takes a back seat.
Old 2008-08-11, 12:08   Link #414
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
She is weak in attacking strength because she's not someone who gets angry
Do you call having resolve "getting" angry because there is difference.
Also, determination and fighting spirit may be important but abilities also are. Take the Yammy fight for instance. She had resolve, she got angry at Yammy for hurting her friends and almost killing Chad and Tatsuki but Tsubaki still didn't work.
Quote:
Tsubaki fuels off her emotions, and if she doesn't have anger or the will to hurt at that moment, then it wouldn't work, obviously. That is why many don't like Orihime, because she doesn't blame others for the faults she finds within her own life -- because she's not selfish.
It is true Tsubaki comes from her heart but you miss the fact there was already a situation of her friends being hurt and Hime getting angry and Tsubaki couldn't do what she wanted.
Yes, I do dislike Orihime for her being so undetermined but it is not just because she is self-sacrificing.
If she wanted to help everyone else that much, why they hell doesn't she try? She is always like "Gonna change" and the next moment she is behind someone and this someone is protecting her *_* This is annoying, like a circle who never stops and it is tiresome. This is her flaw and a character without flaws can never be interesting. But her falws are not acceptable because she didn't get over them for the time the other characters did. Her developement took too much time, it annoyed people and I understand them.
Quote:
And thats not true at all. Orihime does have the will to fight, if she didn't she wouldn't have bothered letting Rukia help her.
Training with her means she wants to change but when she goes on the battlefield she doesn't do anything.
As for what fighting you think is right, it comes to opinion, I will drop it.
Old 2008-08-11, 12:09   Link #415
Amray

People, you have to remember that she is still just an adolescent girl. Any teenager with this on their shoulders would find it hard to simply just "toughen up" and adapt. In Hellsing Seras Victoria went through the same thing when becoming a vampire but everyone loved her, and I doubt that it was just her big breasts either because Orihime has them too. She has done better than what some other girls would do in this situation. Other girls would either ignore this power, or abuse it by doing stupid and pointless stuff. Maybe even lock themselves away, sulk in a corner and say "uuugh, I'm a freak! What is happening to me!?!", and then start using self-harming techniques. That is realistically speaking ofcourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Three_Kings View Post
she can never fight for herself, she really needs to toughen up, like Chad and Uryu did.
She was one awesome loli. XD
Old 2008-08-11, 12:31   Link #416
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
People, you have to remember that she is still just an adolescent girl. Any teenager with this on their shoulders would find it hard to simply just "toughen up" and adapt.
This is WAR, in real wars people are usually forced to change, even teenagers and they DO change. The argument that because of her age she is sooo wonderful is weak, because Ichigo also is and he looks way more mature than Orihime and way stronger.
Not to mention the fact the situation demands changing and maturing.
Quote:
In Hellsing Seras Victoria went through the same thing when becoming a vampire but everyone loved her, and I doubt that it was just her big breasts either because Orihime has them too. She has done better than what some other girls would do in this situation. Other girls would either ignore this power, or abuse it by doing stupid and pointless stuff. Maybe even lock themselves away, sulk in a corner and say "uuugh, I'm a freak! What is happening to me!?!", and then start using self-harming techniques.
These girls wouldn't be very old or mature.
And there are some girls who would have done better than Hime as well.
I can't see the reason of her being weak because she has support..
Old 2008-08-11, 12:40   Link #417
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
This is WAR, in real wars people are usually forced to change, even teenagers and they DO change. The argument that because of her age she is sooo wonderful is weak, because Ichigo also is and he looks way more mature than Orihime and way stronger.
Not to mention the fact the situation demands changing and maturing.
Yes I can see your point, although remember that they are individual characters with their own thoughts and feelings. Ofcourse if you compare Orihime to Ichigo she is going to look weak. Ichigo is some crazy and stubborn teenager with lots of potential and spirit energy from birth, not to mention a sword that takes the size as if it were modeled after the titanic. The only way you can get to him is if you throw his mother into the conversation, then he will flop to his knees. Orihime is a quiet, clumsy and gentle girl that has many soft spots, and also happens to be traveling with one of the people that triggers them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
These girls wouldn't be very old or mature.
And there are some girls who would have done better than Hime as well.
I can't see the reason of her being weak because she has support..
Yes, I was going to state in my last post that Tatsuki probably would've done a lot better, but I forgot so you will have to exuse me. Haha, to be honest I have no idea why I am backing Orihime up anyway. I'm not even into big breasts. ^-^;
Old 2008-08-11, 12:45   Link #418
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

I just lost my post TWICE.
I'm not going to bother pinpointing everything out anymore, because its annoying that everytime I finish it gets erased. Anyway; about the whole Yammy thing. That wasn't Orihimes fault, because Tsubaki was injured and only Hachigen could fix him, which was after the fight. So, I don't really think its fair to use that against her. As for the rest, I've already talked about it, and I'm not in the mood to re-say it ( not that it matters, because you're just stating your opinion ). Just after losing it twice, its annoyin to do it again.
Old 2008-08-11, 13:01   Link #419
Amray

You'll have to exuse me. I don't often post in the Bleach section and as if I am going to read 20 pages of Orihime flaming just to see what has been said and what has not. Oh well, this is only how I see Orihime anyway, I do not see why anyone else should care as my own thoughts are always absolute by my own standards.

People can tamper and quote with my views as much as they want, they will not change them. ^_^
Old 2008-08-11, 13:08   Link #420
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

That's very admirable of you, Amray~

nwn No one should be try to change anyones views, I don't try too, I just state my opinion as bluntly as I can. I wasn't telling you to look through 20 pages of Flaming Orihime though, I actually wasn't talking to you at all. Since, my first post was actually on this very page, you wouldn't need to look far even if I was telling you to search. I don't expect anyone to search, its just my computer ate my response to Ichigo&Rukia two times in the span of like.. 20 minutes or so.

Got a little annoying, so I gave up. That was all I was saying.
Closed Thread