AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-09, 08:21   Link #401
Soji

NeutralZero@ I see you're point and I agree. Though even if they do something nice/good this don't change the life they already take or how they take this life. Is like the Night Raider say to Tatsumi in ch 2.
Though is hard to see them like this knowing what they do. Think about Seyrou(is that how you wrote her name?).Like you guys say she just a justice freak that think to be in the right when she is in the wrong. If I had to put Her Kurome and Esdes in a list on who is worse would be something like this.
1 Justice freak
2 Esdes
3 Kurome
At least from what we know until now. And i think this talk volume on what i think about the little girl.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 10:51   Link #402
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
NeutralZero@ I see you're point and I agree. Though even if they do something nice/good this don't change the life they already take or how they take this life. Is like the Night Raider say to Tatsumi in ch 2.
This applies to the Night Raid as well. No one in this series is ultimately "good". The parallels between Tatsumi and Wave make it obvious. Despite Wave being on a different side, he is still very similar to Tatsumi.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 10:57   Link #403
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well killing is killing, doesn't matter if it is to protect someone or for (shudders) enjoyment. You have taken a life, simple as that. Esdes really do love Tatsumi, even hearing of his betrayal and when she found him again she still didn't kill him. Tasumi would have tried to kill Esdes if he could or is he thinking she can change.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 10:57   Link #404
Soji

Shadow5YA@ Yeah that's why I point out what Nigth Raider say to Tatsumi. The only difference is how they kill and how they enjoy. Like we see Kurome or how Esdes enjoy torture her enemy. Though the worse is Justice girl.
Reaper@ We already talk about why Tatsumi don't try to kill Esdes. Like I say don't matter how cute she is she do to many bad thing. And because her lv of power and what she have done until now she deserve to die. Also more I see her suppose love more i think is like a Fangirls.

Quote:
even hearing of his betrayal
Also this is wrong o.O
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-09 at 11:09.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:06   Link #405
Shadow5YA

Well, nearly every named character in this series deserves to die because they're all responsible for killing at least one person.

That doesn't mean I can't wish them happiness though.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:11   Link #406
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

So far Tatsumi been kissed twice by Esdes both by her, I am pretty open minded when it comes to changing people. Esdes crime is the killing and torture of 400,000 people which is more than enough to condemn her death. As someone pointed out before, usually the way to repay one sins is to help society for the rest of their life. If one shows change and potential, it is a kind of a waste to just kill them. All things aside, I really want to read more. Quite a shame it is only monthly, though the popularity is quite big. Not as big as another monthly Manga like Rosario+Vampire, but overall can wait to read more of it.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:18   Link #407
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So far Tatsumi been kissed twice by Esdes both by her, I am pretty open minded when it comes to changing people. Esdes crime is the killing and torture of 400,000 people which is more than enough to condemn her death. As someone pointed out before, usually the way to repay one sins is to help society for the rest of their life. If one shows change and potential, it is a kind of a waste to just kill them. All things aside, I really want to read more. Quite a shame it is only monthly, though the popularity is quite big. Not as big as another monthly Manga like Rosario+Vampire, but overall can wait to read more of it.
Yeah, but then again so is the Night Raid boss and Akame. Like I said, everyone can be condemned to death, even those on Tatsumi's side. However, it doesn't mean I can't wish them happiness either way.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:23   Link #408
Soji

Reaper @ I get you're point and I can agree with that. but not to make her a saint like some people in other forum do. Also if you remember i do say
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also from what I understand about her character is like that everything she want she will get it.Think about her love toward Tatsumi seem to me that she think that is enough that she love him.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Shadow5YA@ And I agree here. But Akame ,Tatsumi and the Boss from what i know they really don't like Kill. They do this because they had to. look the way Akame kill she kill most of the time in one hit or in a way that they die quick and without torture them. Esdes and Kurome on the other hand(from what we know). Well you get the point.
Old 2012-06-09, 19:00   Link #409
Valky
Radioactive

I just read this series, have to say it's quite gore but it's good so far, though I kinda pity the dead of the scissor nee-can ..

How many RAW chapters are out atm, btw?
Old 2012-06-09, 19:01   Link #410
Soji

Valky @ 26 ch . 27 this month.
Old 2012-06-09, 19:04   Link #411
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Valky @ 26 ch . 27 this month.
I see, so the scanlation is still far behind around 11-12 chapters. Well, they're really fast so I'm grateful for it.

btw, ty.
Old 2012-06-09, 19:18   Link #412
NeutralZero

Esdes saint like?
Hahahah... that will be the day...
As much as we want to but this manga has a tragedy tag so death and misfortune of anyone is to expect... as much as we want to...
One of the few reason his persuasion didn't work on her would be her pride... as seen in 12/13, her conversion with him... and from fatso's comment...
In case of Kuro and Esdes way of killing, Kuro's the worst in our point
She plays with the corpse body... enough...
Indeed Esdes is a sadist but in the battlefield she always as much as possible go for the one hit KO like Akame if we are to consider c24, 25 and 26... from what we see the very least...
Her brutal method only exist within the torture chamber or during her 'spoils of war'
Wherein the victor could do anything to the losing side... its a one stone two bird hit.
She can satisfy her s side while fueling their passion further to satisfy her battle freak side... in the near future but that happen before Tatsumi...
We're partially ok if Esdes is to die, its a given considering its her but it will be like this as long as pet girl obtain the worst death ever...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-09 at 19:36. Reason: wrong use of word
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 19:31   Link #413
Soji

NeutralZero@ If we go with this reasoning ....I have totaly agree with you about Esdes even if I don't like her sadic side(the thing you say and point out).
About Kuro(....can we call her in another way?XD This name make me think you talk with me .because Kuro is one user name that i have on another forum) ....anyway about her you are right . And she really make you freaking out. I mean she sing and said that *the human body sure are fun* i start to understand why Akame say that way.
If i have to say what I aspect in the future is something like this(after thought this better).
Spoiler for Character death.:

Though even if Esdes die we know full well that some one strong like her will come.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-09 at 19:50.
Old 2012-06-09, 19:46   Link #414
NeutralZero

I see... we're not going to call her Kuro anymore...
We can agree with that notion except of pet girl/justice girl...
She'll die a quick death with them...
While we want her to die in the most gruesome way possible... she's the only character we've known so far that push us beyond our 'as much as possible neutrality' and go bias...
Those monstrosity in 26 or just any hazard type monster should do the killing even if by doing so will not make Tatsumi and the very most Main avange scissor girl's death...
Old 2012-06-09, 19:52   Link #415
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
I see... we're not going to call her Kuro anymore...
We can agree with that notion except of pet girl/justice girl...
She'll die a quick death with them...
While we want her to die in the most gruesome way possible... she's the only character we've known so far that push us beyond our 'as much as possible neutrality' and go bias...
Those monstrosity in 26 or just any hazard type monster should do the killing even if by doing so will not make Tatsumi and the very most Main avange scissor girl's death...
I agree with you and Soji that the Justice Girl has to die. Being blinded to kill in my opinion is worse than someone with the intention of killing. As for Kurome, I already said she was the worst among killers. Judging by her appearance she is maybe 14 years and she is killing people then treating them like Barbie Dolls. At least Esdes is willing to kill someone without suffering when she fights them although a little bit brutal.
Old 2012-06-09, 20:02   Link #416
Soji

NeutralZero@Thanks.
Anyway I agree with you about Justice girl. You don't know how much i want that her death happen like you say....but i'm pretty sure will be one of them.There is some foreshadowing about this and if....
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also i just realize one thing.Remember one of the point in Esdes list ? She said something about hunting risking specie with her.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-10, 08:21   Link #417
NeutralZero

Spoiler for hunting...:
Old 2012-06-10, 08:29   Link #418
Soji

NeutralZero@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-10, 08:31   Link #419
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yeah, but then again so is the Night Raid boss and Akame. Like I said, everyone can be condemned to death, even those on Tatsumi's side. However, it doesn't mean I can't wish them happiness either way.
I'm pretty much in agreement with Shadow as well.

On another topic, something I've been wondering about for a while now, but the manga has only touched briefly and that's character ages. Anyone want to take a guess?

My view based on appearance, personality and info in manga.

Nightraid
  • Tatsumi: 16-17
  • Akame: The same, according to Tatsumi.
  • Leone: 19-22
  • Mein/Main: 15-16 (Looks just a little younger than Tatsumi)
  • Schere: 24-26
  • Braht: Early 30s
  • Rabac/Raba: 17-18
  • The Boss (Najenhza/Najenda): Mid 30s

Jaeger
  • Wave: 18-20
  • Ran: Same as Wave if not slightly older.
  • Kurome: 14-16
  • Seiyruu: 16-17
  • Bors: Mid-Late 30s possibly (hard to tell with that mask on)
  • Dr. Stylish: Mid 30s
  • Esdese: Probably around Mid 20s

Others
  • PM: 40-60s
  • Emperor Makoto: 12-14 (younger enough to manipulated, order enough have some decision making powers)
  • River: Late 30s-40s
  • Nyau: 16-17
  • Daidara: Mid 30s

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-10 at 22:26.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:32   Link #420
NeutralZero

Spoiler for hunting with Leone:

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!