AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-08-16, 10:42   Link #4181
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Gonna keep on trying to get Mikuma, then see if I can snag myself a whale too. For now tomorrow (and maybe Monday as well) though, I'm going to focus on recuperating resources.

Did get some good drops though for my troubles at farming E-4: Amatsukaze, Zuihou, Akitsumaru (how I laughed at this one!), and Hatsukaze.

And apparently Zuikaku drops at E-3 as well? Good enough incentive aside from whaling, for sure.
Old 2014-08-16, 12:02   Link #4182
JustThisOne
Eternally Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Equip 4 drum oils then run 5-5?
Why not do 1-1? Takes me about 10 minutes to sparkle 6 ships, though that is due to my crappy internet connection.
JustThisOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 12:11   Link #4183
usspaul

man everyone looks to have like 10x more resources starting out then I did. I had a little over 52k fuel , 50ammo, 35k bauxites starting out the only thing I had plenty of was steel at 104k which now im sitting at 46kfuel, 46kammo,30k bauxites and 99k steal also I had only 450 buckets now at 356
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 13:20   Link #4184
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana Futayo View Post
What's your HQ level?
Exactly at 105.

E4 whaling looks like a great idea honestly. I am already putting the Akitsumaru boats to work. This is the best way to get those boats!

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 14:09   Link #4185
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Damn, looks like those reports of above HQ 105 getting Akashi are... D:
Anyway, grats on getting another Akashi

Maybe I'll go farm Kiyoshimo at E-3 first, then Akitsumaru at E-4.
Old 2014-08-16, 19:33   Link #4186
KBTKaiser

I have a level 120-ish friend who has successfully farmed two Akashi so far.

EDIT: Mind you, he basically power crushed the event within 3-4 days and now curses the lesser admirals in the group for how easy they have it because of the kanmusu level scaling for under 80 admirals means that 40-79 Admirals can drop down and fight 1-39 deployment variants if they throw weaker girls in the first two slots.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:11   Link #4187
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

So as it turns out, if a CV equips the maintenance personnel thing (E4 reward), they will be able to attack land targets while having dive bombers equipped.

Based on the comments I read, part of the reasoning behind the dive bomber not being able to attack land targets is because dive bombers tend to have shorter maneuver range / carry less weight than torpedo bombers, and that torpedo bombers don't really attack land targets using torpedoes but are actually replaced with explosives, the game simply skips that equipment changing process. I guess devs decided that having a good engineer will fix that....
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:16   Link #4188
Cyprene

Has there been any indication that Akitsumaru's dropping in E-4 is tied to level? I finally beat the level but there was no sign of her.
I'd really like to have her because Noto Mamiko is my favorite VA, but I don't have resources to waste if she's not going to drop.

I guess I can always come back after clearing E-5...
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:19   Link #4189
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

^ Not that I have read. I've seen players as low as 76 getting her.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:30   Link #4190
Nemesis

Tried at E-1 again after a week's break and training.....still no good.
Did everything i could.Sparkling,still did'nt work.

I think it's basically telling me I'm not strong enough if my ships are just doing scratch damage half the time.
The event rewards this time aren't so attractive,so giving up.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:42   Link #4191
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei

No words. No words.

Again, Nemesis, dude, you're whining gets you nowhere. Low-level admirals have been getting results on E-1. Newbie admirals like Sheba have gotten past E-1, and on their way to E-3 and beyond.

And a reroll like me, who mind you was STILL Admiral level 93 when the event started, finished E-1 in less than 4 hours with less than level 50 ships.

You seem to have neither persistence or the will to try. Stop it.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2014-08-16 at 21:56.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:46   Link #4192
KBTKaiser

I'm sitting here at HQ 91 and I still have 2 kills on E-1 due to RNG. And no, I did NOT prepare well.

EDIT: And 5 minutes after I say that, I'm down to 1 more kill.

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2014-08-16 at 22:17.
Old 2014-08-16, 21:56   Link #4193
Nemesis

Are you basically insinuating i haven't tried hard enough?That is a very real possibility,but each time i tried the game is telling me I'm not strong enough with those results.How do you explain what i'm getting here,then?

For all your glory,there's bound to be someone who failed.
For every success,there's bound to be several more failures with it.You all can laugh and trample over our misery.

It is a FACT that this event is bullshit,anyway.Many people got screwed over hard.This event is hard.
----------------
I went to take a break,train for a week or two,but it still did not work with all the preparation ive tried.
I actually was feeling much more confident an WILLING to try at it again being stronger than i was last time,but only to get shot down like this.

*Sigh* my patience is basically being stressed here.All i wanted to was to clear up to E-2 at this point,but now i can't even get to the E-1 boss.I have even lowered my expectations,but still........

Last edited by Nemesis; 2014-08-16 at 22:24.
Old 2014-08-16, 22:03   Link #4194
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThisOne View Post
Why not do 1-1? Takes me about 10 minutes to sparkle 6 ships, though that is due to my crappy internet connection.
Sorry please don't equip oil drums and run 5-5 with it . I was just trying to make it obvious that there is no other easy way to sparkle your ships but 1-1...

10 minutes. How did you do so? 3 runs per ships x (6 +2) (for support). That is like 24 rusn of 1-1. Wait for Maruyu to repair too

But on hindsight, actually i should not have got the morale to 85. I think 75 and it will still handle two runs just fine
Old 2014-08-16, 22:11   Link #4195
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Well shite. Guess I'll just farm E-1 now since all my try at crafting Type-3 failed spetacularly.
Then again the only one I'm interested in drop is Amatsukaze and she can be saw in early E-2 so I might try going there.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 22:27   Link #4196
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Are you basically insinuating i haven't tried hard enough?That is a very real possibility,but each time i tried the game is telling me I'm not strong enough with those results.How do you explain what i'm getting here,then?

For all your glory,there's bound to be someone who failed.
For every success,there's bound to be several more failures with it.You all can laugh and trample over our misery.

It is a FACT that this event is bullshit,anyway.Many people got screwed over hard.This event is hard.
----------------
I went to take a break,train for a week or two,but it still did not work with all the preparation ive tried.
I actually was feeling much more confident an WILLING to try at it again being stronger than i was last time,but only to get shot down like this.

*Sigh* my patience is basically being stressed here.All i wanted to was to clear up to E-2 at this point,but now i can't even get to the E-1 boss.
I had similar situation like you
I even went berserk and end up burning my bucket and bauxite meaninglessly ( 10k just to craft radar!! and I didnt get one )
but now here I am, in the middle of E3
gladly I have something else to do, so I just do the event 3-4 times a day
regardless the sub/yasen troll me or not
when I failed, so be it, try again tomorow
we still have 1-2 week after all
btw what formation you use?
dont listen the others, try formation and tactic you believe,
because if the sub/yasen will troll you, it's not hurt to try it right?

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 22:30   Link #4197
KBTKaiser

Lhklan> I had to brute force the Spring Event's Harbor Hime on E-3 without Sanshiki. It's wasn't impossible, but it was very hard.
Old 2014-08-16, 22:32   Link #4198
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Lhklan> I had to brute force the Spring Event's Harbor Hime on E-3 without Sanshiki. It's wasn't impossible, but it was very hard.
I know. I guess I'll give it a go though trying to sparkle all your ships in 1-1 is rather boring.
On that note: What's the expedition to help E-2?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 22:33   Link #4199
Nemesis

http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/f...tml#post205438

I had decided to try a few times this morning,managed to deal with the sub with my Naka Kai Ni,then to just get horribly damaged by that night battle node.
Old 2014-08-16, 22:34   Link #4200
KBTKaiser

I think all the support expeditions are the same ones for all event maps. So first one is for along the way, the second one for boss fight.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls