Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-15, 00:20   Link #421
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeth006 View Post
Sylvia: Seems like she could be strong-willed and independent and reserved. Doesn't show her softer side except around those she knows very well.

Yuu: Not enough data on her. Judging from the emphasis on the her hand clenching and her politeness, all we know is that she seems serious about her job as a maid. Shy, but hopefully not the stereotypical quiet submissive type.

P.P.S. Doesn't Sylvia look AWFULLY familiar?! http://img90.imageshack.us/i/saber1024zd3.png/
I'm pretty sure Yuu got more screentime though... Yet for some reason, she has "not enough data" while Saber does?
2nd time asking this...? Iya, nevermind...

Yes, a lot of people noticed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilly View Post
it just feels really akward when they show it.

if only the boob size of the girls would fit their body size, then it would have been perfect... oh well.
But doesn't it feel even more awkward if there is a strange black hole covering it?

*looks at Seika*
At least one of the characters... And that loli from ep.1 too.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:24   Link #422
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

The Charlotte x Teppei x Sylvia situation kinda similar to Hinagiku x Hayate x Ayumu...in a way.

So Charlotte for now will help Sylvia x Teppei to get closer to each other,but each time she do it,her heart feel closer to Teppei,and can't stop having mad dream between her and Teppei.So in the end its gonna be a duel between Sylvia and Charlotte...

Well thats just an idea anyway lol.Considering that Teppei still have to find the one that killed his parents,so i don't think my theory would fit anywhere on the story
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:27   Link #423
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Wow, pink hair hime gains +1 in my book cuz she's awesome, she's cute and smart. even though Teppei seems to focus a LOT of his attention on Sylvie.

no my men.... he's just concerned with sylvie. the ruth is he's really interested with charlotte oujo-sama xD

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:27   Link #424
Pilly
Anime watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

But doesn't it feel even more awkward if there is a strange black hole covering it?
yea that was pretty weird, but in ep2 they didn't even show it at all, the skirt covered it. thats what i meant
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 00:49   Link #425
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

After looking carefully at Ep2's screenshots, and rewatching an old series out of nostalgia, I couldn't help notice something about the character's design, especially

Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 03:23   Link #426
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigaloki View Post
no my men.... he's just concerned with sylvie. the ruth is he's really interested with charlotte oujo-sama xD
Words of Wisdom, right here people.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 03:38   Link #427
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I'd rather have the black hole then when they use their skin colors.

So is this thread gonna turn into a shipping thread? Because if so, i'm gonna stay far away.
Old 2009-07-15, 03:42   Link #428
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
he will either end up with charlotte or yuu, u heard it here first folks!
lf l'm correct you all owe me a slice of cheesecake!
Yuu is the Aiko of this series
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 03:48   Link #429
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yuu is the Aiko of this series
Hey atleast there's no horrible characters in here that resembles hiromi/sheryl am l right or am l right? *nudge* *nudge*

Quote:
So is this thread gonna turn into a shipping thread? Because if so, i'm gonna stay far away.
I wonder.....hmm...but why take such drastic steps and leave?
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 03:52   Link #430
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I think the more sensible question would be 'are we going to simply chit-chat about pairings or are we going to discuss whether this series will fall into the highly predictable harem anime category OR will it actually surprise us by not conforming to the usual harem anime (or anime in general) plot patterns?'
Old 2009-07-15, 03:59   Link #431
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
I wonder.....hmm...but why take such drastic steps and leave?
I know how shipping can completely destroy a thread. It brings out the worst in people.

Though if it stays at this level, then we should be alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
I think the more sensible question would be 'are we going to simply chit-chat about pairings or are we going to discuss whether this series will fall into the highly predictable harem anime category OR will it actually surprise us by not conforming to the usual harem anime (or anime in general) plot patterns?'
Nah that's not what i asked.
Old 2009-07-15, 04:01   Link #432
Westlo
Lets be reality

It's only going to stay at this level as long as most people think Charlotte = auto win. I don't really see Syvlia or Yuu fans getting too worked up unless they actually have a chance... though like that stops people anyway lol..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 06:38   Link #433
kalbron

Considering the male protagonist seems reasonably intelligent and down to earth, I'd personally say that each possible outcome except for a true harem ending is equally likely. I'm certain that they'll develop Yuu and Seika a lot more than they have thus far, so they'll both be in the running, and while Charlotte and Teppei seem to have great chemistry thus far, Teppei possibly feels slightly bound to learn as much as he can/get along as best he can with Sylvia.

So yeah, I'm looking at a scenario where we have 20% chance for each of the heroines, a 19.9% chance of the "no pick" and a 0.1% chance of a true harem ending. The last of which would be downright hillarious as I don't think there's been a single harem show that had the guy get ALL the girls.
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 07:44   Link #434
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Too bad that Charlotte will be the main girl. Would have preferred Sylvia over her...

And there should be four girls of being love interest but i can only see three for now. That fourth, Seika, or whatever her name is, seems to get the least focus of them all and has lots a race by default as it seems.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 07:52   Link #435
Eclipze

I see Shugo Chara! eyes.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 08:36   Link #436
Forever
Revealing the truth

Lol to prevent shipping madness we should have a private forum for this one.
Old 2009-07-15, 08:54   Link #437
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
I see Shugo Chara! eyes.
I think you've just nailed exactly what I thought is different and unique about the character designs. Hahaha, Sylvia needs twin tails to be a grown up version of Utauu XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 08:58   Link #438
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Lol to prevent shipping madness we should have a private forum for this one.
The 'war' haven't started. . yet. Now, if they would make a balanced time screen for each of the girls, I believe that this 'war' would happen eventually lol. Right now, Charlotte is almost an auto-win. . but I hope that it's not that easy to get (or not happen at all ~ heck, I even hope for harem ending lol)

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009...cess-lover-02/ <---- ah, at last I've found the pictures for this episode preview

Quote:
I think you've just nailed exactly what I thought is different and unique about the character designs. Hahaha, Sylvia needs twin tails to be a grown up version of Utauu XD
I almost thinks that she's much like Tadase, except with boobs

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 09:31   Link #439
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's only going to stay at this level as long as most people think Charlotte = auto win. I don't really see Syvlia or Yuu fans getting too worked up unless they actually have a chance... though like that stops people anyway lol..
Nah. Being part of shipping since even before the dawn of ff.net, the cause of shipping wars has always started with one person thinking one girl is an auto-win, and another person thinking another girl is an auto-win. I can point to any romance thread here in Asuki, be it Code Geass, Macross F, Regios or whatever, and it's EXACTLY this one-sided kind of thinking that's the cause of shipping wars.

Sure, sometimes there comes a point where there can only be one conclusion, but that's uncommon even by the second to the last episode in the harem genre, let alone reaching this conclusion by the second episode. Only thing one can do is have a mind open to possibilities, but having gone through this myself, I can say from experience it really is easier said than done to let loose your convictions and try to honestly understand what the other side is all about.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 09:34   Link #440
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Nah. Being part of shipping since even before the dawn of ff.net, the cause of shipping wars has always started with one person thinking one girl is an auto-win, and another person thinking another girl is an auto-win. I can point to any romance thread here in Asuki, be it Code Geass, Macross F, Regios or whatever, and it's EXACTLY this one-sided kind of thinking that's the cause of shipping wars.

Sure, sometimes there comes a point where there can only be one conclusion, but that's uncommon even by the second to the last episode in the harem genre, let alone reaching this conclusion by the second episode. Only thing one can do is have a mind open to possibilities, but having gone through this myself, I can say from experience it really is easier said than done to let loose your convictions and try to honestly understand what the other side is all about.
The Issue here is almost everyone is in agreement that Charlotte is way in front, thats why there hasn't been any real shipping...
Preferences to people maybe.

Well then again its not really an Issue...

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-07-15 at 09:50.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen