Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-24, 10:46   Link #4741
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Somehow I doubt Jenazad's going to change his mind and make Kenichi his disciple, not after all the trouble he's caused him. An even if he tried, he wouldn't live long enough to put such a plan into action, Hayato would catch him and reduce him to paste with his full power. Last time it was a battle of ideals, this time it's personal, and Jenazad's all alone now.
I don't think is impossible..and actually Kenichi surprised the Demon two time in two page..the Demon actually don't know Kenichi real strength, and maybe after see Kenichi like this, he change his mind and want Kenichi to..however, like you said, there is no time for it..Hongo and Sakaki are going to stop him..or the Elder..

Quote:
I seriously doubt his masters will allow that, they're trying to prevent Kenichi from becoming another Saiga. If he does start going down the dark path, I expect him to be booted out of Ryozanpaku, literally. Where would he go from there? Do you really think YAMI would accept him, and vice versa? How would he explain this to Shinpaku? Or his family? To me it just seems quite implausible at the moment.

The problem, isn't the fact that his master will allow that, the problem is if Kenichi see Miu be injured badly, maybe he go to kill..this is the real issue,this is how i make a comparison between Saiga and Kenichi..for protect someone important to their...however, this is the wrost scenario possible...i don't think Matsuena go in this way.
Old 2012-01-24, 10:50   Link #4742
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I don't think is impossible..and actually Kenichi surprised the Demon two time in two page..the Demon actually don't know Kenichi real strength, and maybe after see Kenichi like this, he change his mind and want Kenichi to..however, like you said, there is no time for it..Hongo and Sakaki are going to stop him..or the Elder..

The problem, isn't the fact that his master will allow that, the problem is if Kenichi see Miu be injured badly, maybe he go to kill..this is the real issue,this is how i make a comparison between Saiga and Kenichi..for protect someone important to their...however, this is the wrost scenario possible...i don't think Matsuena go in this way.
As far as I remember Saiga is Miu's father right? Then he you know killed his wife, at least thats how I remember it.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 10:58   Link #4743
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As far as I remember Saiga is Miu's father right? Then he you know killed his wife, at least thats how I remember it.
True, Saiga is Miu father and Killed his wife..but first, he Killed someone when he was fighting to protect his friends and maybe his wife,..after this Saiga changed, become bad,and kill even his wife..so, Kenichi-Saiga comparison isn't impossible..but Is obviou that the mangaka can't go in this way..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-24 at 12:30.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 20:28   Link #4744
Franckie

Quote:
I seriously doubt his masters will allow that, they're trying to prevent Kenichi from becoming another Saiga. If he does start going down the dark path, I expect him to be booted out of Ryozanpaku, literally. Where would he go from there? Do you really think YAMI would accept him, and vice versa? How would he explain this to Shinpaku? Or his family? To me it just seems quite implausible at the moment.
What his masters and his family wish for are irrevelent. What is important is the blatant foreshadowing about the danger of Kenichi succumbing to the Satsujinken philosophy as have Ogata, Mikumo, Saiga, and possibly even Tsutomu Tanaka. Going back to the status quo doesn't lead to any developments. Kenichi, on the other hand, at least thinking of killing someone - possibly to defend Miu - leads to actual development. Keep in mind too Mikumo's involvement has yet to be explained.

Look at where we are in the story. Yami is on the defensive. Silcardo will be gone after this arc; that's 3 of the Nine Fists that will have been sent to Big Lock. Also, the information the Shinpaku Alliance has on Yami is on the verge of being decoded. Yami is going to lose what little hold of Japan they have left. Furthermore, their patrons will be forced into limelight, allowing law enforcement around the world to dismantle the organization. Miu is starting to shake-off her brainwashing and will go back to normal once she leaves the island with Kenichi. Yomi? Who cares. Only Kajima is important at this point in the story.

What could possibly go wrong?

Everything. We're on the verge of approaching the point in the story where the bad guys go on the offensive instead of enduring their losing streak which has lasted for, what, several hundred chapters? Saiga is on the move and is aware of what has happened to his daughter. Miu going back with Kenichi is a return to the status quo. Miu being kidnapped (again) would spark development and would act as a catalyst for the darkening times that lie ahead as outlined by the "Eternal Sunset". Yami and the Kuremisago are on the verge of some global plan and it cannot come to fruition as long as Ryozanpaku are around. Its guaranteed Yami will pull some muscle to force them to scatter as they did in a previous arc and the information that the Shinpaku Alliance is decoding will probably end up useless. Oh, and one of Kenichi's Masters are scheduled to die in the near future.

Otherwise Kenichi and the Shinpaku Alliance are pointless to the story. There is no merit in Kenichi and his friends getting involved if his masters do the actual work for the last half of the series.

Quote:
Spoiler:
This arc is completely pointless if Mikumo doesn't get what she wants. Remember that she is the one who suggested Miu to Silcardo, which in turn led to this arc. Silcardo being defeated, Miu's brainwashing being undone, everyone returning home, etc. is just a return to the status quo and lousy writing.

The probable scenario is that she is arranging for circumstances to shove Kenichi down the path of the Satsujinken as was the case with her. Silcardo is (in)famous in the organization for his ill-treatment of disciples, and Miu is Kenichi's lifeline. What happens if that lifeline is removed? Kenichi would become susceptible to the teachings of the Satsujinken and Mikumo would be in a position to gnab a disciple she has had her eyes on for the past 100+ chapters.

Quote:
True, Saiga is Miu father and Killed his wife..but first, he Killed someone when he was fighting to protect his friends and maybe his wife,..after this Saiga changed, become bad,and kill even his wife..so, Kenichi-Saiga comparison isn't impossible..but Is obviou that the mangaka can't go in this way..
The author has yet to reveal why Saiga decided to kill his wife. For example, the author could throw a twist in by mentioning that massacre we saw in Hayato's narration was caused by a berserk Shizuha. Saiga would then have an incentive to do something about his wife out of fear of her succumbing to her inborn pulse to kill as hinted in Miu's flashback.

The Kenichi-Saiga comparison is still valid and the inevitable dominant conflict in the story. Initially Saiga was a firm believer in the Katsujinken but his experiences during the Kuremisago dispute (e.g. having to see his wife the constant target of killers) caused him to develop a warped thinking that combines his initial philosophy with that of the Satsujinken: the idea that killing can serve the "greater good". Kenichi is in possible danger of inheriting this philosophy. Like Saiga, Kenichi is a firm believer in the Katsujinken. Given enough time and psychological hardships such as Miu being targeted, having a master killed right before his eyes, and the "Eternal Sunset" (which led to WWII), then Kenichi's morals would be warped as was Saiga's case. Assuming that were to happen, then Kenichi would probably become the future leader of Yami because from their perspective, no one would be more qualified to lead the organization than him.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 04:50   Link #4745
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
This arc is completely pointless if Mikumo doesn't get what she wants. Remember that she is the one who suggested Miu to Silcardo, which in turn led to this arc. Silcardo being defeated, Miu's brainwashing being undone, everyone returning home, etc. is just a return to the status quo and lousy writing.

The probable scenario is that she is arranging for circumstances to shove Kenichi down the path of the Satsujinken as was the case with her. Silcardo is (in)famous in the organization for his ill-treatment of disciples, and Miu is Kenichi's lifeline. What happens if that lifeline is removed? Kenichi would become susceptible to the teachings of the Satsujinken and Mikumo would be in a position to gnab a disciple she has had her eyes on for the past 100+ chapters.

The author has yet to reveal why Saiga decided to kill his wife. For example, the author could throw a twist in by mentioning that massacre we saw in Hayato's narration was caused by a berserk Shizuha. Saiga would then have an incentive to do something about his wife out of fear of her succumbing to her inborn pulse to kill as hinted in Miu's flashback.

The Kenichi-Saiga comparison is still valid and the inevitable dominant conflict in the story. Initially Saiga was a firm believer in the Katsujinken but his experiences during the Kuremisago dispute (e.g. having to see his wife the constant target of killers) caused him to develop a warped thinking that combines his initial philosophy with that of the Satsujinken: the idea that killing can serve the "greater good". Kenichi is in possible danger of inheriting this philosophy. Like Saiga, Kenichi is a firm believer in the Katsujinken. Given enough time and psychological hardships such as Miu being targeted, having a master killed right before his eyes, and the "Eternal Sunset" (which led to WWII), then Kenichi's morals would be warped as was Saiga's case. Assuming that were to happen, then Kenichi would probably become the future leader of Yami because from their perspective, no one would be more qualified to lead the organization than him.

Is true that maybe the real target for Mikumo is Kenichi..and she want him join in Yami-Yomi and maybe become her disciple..and this is a master plan, to put Kenichi like this, because Miu is the only reason that can put Kenichi out of the line Katsujinken..but, i think that this manga isn't really dark..i mean..the mangaka can't make Apachi dead..even when his was hit badly...so i think that if Kenichi see Miu hit and go out of mind, and try to Kill the Monster..probably the master show up and stop him at the last moment....so basically this is a partial victory for Mikumo..because Kenichi for once, go in to the wrong path..and this can make a trauma in him...but..sincerely.., i don't know how the Mangaka is going to finish this Arc..however you made a good point..

For the Kenichi-Saiga comparison..at this point of story, i think that they are similar in some way..but, before making theories..i want to know more of Saiga past..because for me is strange that Saiga killed his wife like this..even if he become a bad guy..
Old 2012-01-25, 17:32   Link #4746
cyberdemon

Quote:
Is true that maybe the real target for Mikumo is Kenichi..and she want him join in Yami-Yomi and maybe become her disciple..and this is a master plan, to put Kenichi like this, because Miu is the only reason that can put Kenichi out of the line Katsujinken..but, i think that this manga isn't really dark..i mean..the mangaka can't make Apachi dead..even when his was hit badly...so i think that if Kenichi see Miu hit and go out of mind, and try to Kill the Monster..probably the master show up and stop him at the last moment....so basically this is a partial victory for Mikumo..because Kenichi for once, go in to the wrong path..and this can make a trauma in him...but..sincerely.., i don't know how the Mangaka is going to finish this Arc..however you made a good point..

For the Kenichi-Saiga comparison..at this point of story, i think that they are similar in some way..but, before making theories..i want to know more of Saiga past..because for me is strange that Saiga killed his wife like this..even if he become a bad guy..
i get the feeling Saiga likely kill his wife with her blessing. Maybe they both agreed it was the best way to stop the fighting or maybe she was already dying by some illness and asked him to speed it along or both.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 04:40   Link #4747
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i get the feeling Saiga likely kill his wife with her blessing. Maybe they both agreed it was the best way to stop the fighting or maybe she was already dying by some illness and asked him to speed it along or both.

To tell the true, i have that idea tha Saiga arrived when Shizuha was almost dead, and in the end, isn't Saiga that killed her..,this would explain because Saiga go in the wrong pact..but this is my speculation..but is really strange that Saiga killed her..the war was started for her.. So is a bit illogical that in the end he killed her..i want to know what happened..i hope the final Arc is going to star soon...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-26 at 05:43.
Old 2012-01-27, 06:47   Link #4748
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

As always..sorry for the double post..however

There is a great news.....

KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple Manga Gets 2nd Video Anime

This year's ninth issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazne is announcing on Wednesday that the KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple manga will bundle its second original video anime (OVA) in May. The 47th volume of the manga will be available that month in a set with the second OVA. More information about the second OVA will be provided in future issues of the magazine.

The same issue of Weekly Shonen Sunday also revealed that the beginning of the anime project will be posted before the first DVD's release on the magazine's Web Sunday site. The first OVA will be bundled with the 46th KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple manga volume on March 14.

Shun Matsuena's manga already inspired a television anime series that Funimation released in North America.

font:Animenewsnetwork

Good!good! and Good!

I'm going to edit this post when pics and summary are out for 462..

Edit for summary ch 462 thanks to Imperial Scans

Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-27 at 17:10.
Old 2012-01-28, 02:32   Link #4749
Alhazad2003

Quote:
As always..sorry for the double post..however

There is a great news.....

KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple Manga Gets 2nd Video Anime

This year's ninth issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazne is announcing on Wednesday that the KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple manga will bundle its second original video anime (OVA) in May. The 47th volume of the manga will be available that month in a set with the second OVA. More information about the second OVA will be provided in future issues of the magazine.

The same issue of Weekly Shonen Sunday also revealed that the beginning of the anime project will be posted before the first DVD's release on the magazine's Web Sunday site. The first OVA will be bundled with the 46th KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple manga volume on March 14.

Shun Matsuena's manga already inspired a television anime series that Funimation released in North America.

font:Animenewsnetwork

Good!good! and Good!

I'm going to edit this post when pics and summary are out for 462..

Edit for summary ch 462 thanks to Imperial Scans

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 10:38   Link #4750
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Spoiler:

Chapter 462 is out
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-28 at 11:18.
Old 2012-01-28, 11:58   Link #4751
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 462:
Old 2012-01-28, 13:54   Link #4752
noktown

So wait,there is a possibility that Kenichi will get another anime project and not just an ova ?

That would be so awesome.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 14:44   Link #4753
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
So wait,there is a possibility that Kenichi will get another anime project and not just an ova ?

That would be so awesome.

Yes..there is a possibility...however for now two Ova are confirmed
Old 2012-01-28, 14:59   Link #4754
NoLongerSane

Very enjoyable chapter.
Spoiler for 462:

Also, really looking foward towards the upcoming OVA's. Really wanting to see when the PV's for them are shown.
Old 2012-01-28, 19:32   Link #4755
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Read the chapter and I am predicting the loli fighting each other in a sexual way....
Old 2012-01-31, 06:56   Link #4756
Alhazad2003

*reads the whole chapter*

Yep, I'd say Jenazad's lost it now. Nearly getting Big Crazy's broken blade thrust through his skull will do that, on top of everything else. But man, to think he's capable of telepathy, definitely diabolical enough. Also explains who was silently instructing Bulu to kill Nuchald. But once he starts fighting, he won't be able to concentrate on her. Either way, he's way in over his head. The mighty breakdown of Silcardo Jenazad begins in the next chapter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:30   Link #4757
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
*reads the whole chapter*

Yep, I'd say Jenazad's lost it now. Nearly getting Big Crazy's broken blade thrust through his skull will do that, on top of everything else. But man, to think he's capable of telepathy, definitely diabolical enough. Also explains who was silently instructing Bulu to kill Nuchald. But once he starts fighting, he won't be able to concentrate on her. Either way, he's way in over his head. The mighty breakdown of Silcardo Jenazad begins in the next chapter. Until then...

Yeah,sincerely i don't know if Miu can still fighting..because seems to me that she is in a confusional state now..,so i hope she can't go against Kenichi or the Monster anymore, i would prefer if she stays behind to look the fight between Kenichi and the Monster..

And i hope that is Hongo that fight the Demon...this would be really EPIC!
Old 2012-01-31, 15:47   Link #4758
qwertzu

"We won't kill you. But we'll hurt you so badly you'll want to die!"

And some more news about the OVA
http://websunday.net/kenichi/ova/

Does anyone know those two new characters? I don't remeber them from the manga. Are they OVA only?

ETA: Ok, I should read what they are writing on that page. "New characters designed by Matsuena-sensei"

Anyway, there will be SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voiced by Daisuke Namikawa (Italy from Hetalia)

And since theis voice actor have passed away Miu and Hayato Furinji are now voiced by Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse Elric (FMA), Shana (Shakugan no Shana)) and Yuzuru Fujimoto (Ma Kensei's uncle from the Kenichi anime)

ETA ": Found a "new" Kenichi wallpaper on websunday's homepage http://websunday.net/download/

Last edited by qwertzu; 2012-01-31 at 16:14.
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 17:11   Link #4759
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im very disappointed that an Ova is being made, and that we can see that Shou is being voiced which means he will make some appearances. But still I want a 3rd season.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 17:46   Link #4760
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzu View Post
"We won't kill you. But we'll hurt you so badly you'll want to die!"

And some more news about the OVA
http://websunday.net/kenichi/ova/

Does anyone know those two new characters? I don't remeber them from the manga. Are they OVA only?

ETA: Ok, I should read what they are writing on that page. "New characters designed by Matsuena-sensei"

Anyway, there will be SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voiced by Daisuke Namikawa (Italy from Hetalia)

And since theis voice actor have passed away Miu and Hayato Furinji are now voiced by Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse Elric (FMA), Shana (Shakugan no Shana)) and Yuzuru Fujimoto (Ma Kensei's uncle from the Kenichi anime)

ETA ": Found a "new" Kenichi wallpaper on websunday's homepage http://websunday.net/download/

Shoot! i want to see Shigure so badly!i can't wait!

I'm glad that we see Shou..i liked his character..even if was a villain..his past was really sad..like is mentioned.."a bird, in the cage"

Gnawwww..Shigure!!! just make her like in the manga..and it, will be EPIC!!

Tags
shounen