AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-15, 12:33   Link #461
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You need to have the extra missions fully finished. You'll know if a level is done if it has a mark by it when you go to select it.
wait, aren't the extra mission just the angel one and the hot sping tales?
Old 2012-03-15, 12:41   Link #462
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
wait, aren't the extra mission just the angel one and the hot sping tales?
Yes, and you need to have those fully completed. You'll know if they are if they have a mark next to them. I'm pretty sure it includes the evaluation objective because I didn't get them done until I did those.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 12:49   Link #463
endarion88

Quote:
Yes, and you need to have those fully completed. You'll know if they are if they have a mark next to them. I'm pretty sure it includes the evaluation objective because I didn't get them done until I did those.
ok..i'm just having trouble whit the suina Paraskevas one since suina is extremely weak an paras is incredibly slow so i have problem sealing the monster portals.
also in de crayl+dragon one.. it say never enter electrified zone, but if crayl or the dragon who are immune to it enter is still ok?
Old 2012-03-15, 12:54   Link #464
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

So the bowling ball is essentially on par, or even better than those weapons that drop off the lv99 minibosses in the lv90 dungeon.

I am too reliant on Mylen: she is the only one who can touch those lv99s.

I am stuck with a small dilemma of whether to do Ful's Mil+Tears for a 4 weapon drop, or to stack the growth rings (each kill yield enough xp to lvl twice). As Mylen is already str capped I chose the greedy route: I hope the decision does not bite back later. I figured I can just farm some stat growth gems if I want to be a perfectionist.

//Oh, I am so dumb to have forgotten Yuela has things like magic resist III...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ok..i'm just having trouble whit the suina Paraskevas one since suina is extremely weak an paras is incredibly slow so i have problem sealing the monster portals.
also in de crayl+dragon one.. it say never enter electrified zone, but if crayl or the dragon who are immune to it enter is still ok?

Yes. In fact any trap related bonus do not trigger if the unit is immune. Ie: if a certain map requires you to step into the swamp and you did it with a unit with flight, you will not get credit for it.

//Edit:
OH! I just realize I can simply equip the high dps chars with Mercy accessory and then kill it with another char that stacked +drops! This let me even out the "bad levels".

//Mercy bracer has a "side effect" where you cannot kill yourself via reflected blows.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-15 at 16:10.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 16:11   Link #465
doujin

oh wow clearing the 90 dungeon give u 3 place for gaining atribute stone
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 16:38   Link #466
doujin

hey anyone here play himegami dungeon i want to know how strong lily is in that game compare to this
Old 2012-03-15, 17:03   Link #467
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Slime saber~!
Old 2012-03-15, 17:24   Link #468
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

The rescue Crayanne quest was word-by-word a troll fest. Being swarmed by stupid giants was anything, but fun. Luckily, I manged to defeat the boss before it got too ugly. <3 Melodiana for relentlessly guarding my base alone. And Crayanne's 4 rage earth spell demolished Poltergeist in that underwater temple.

I also finally managed to craft Emilita multi-element armor; she's just too fragile imho even as a mage. It could have been sooner, but I always forgot about the black thread ingredient. Poor Sharty is now 10 levels behind X_X. Seems that I can also now look for electric bones which is needed for a few things.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 17:42   Link #469
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

Slime saber~!
Goddamn. That looks so frickin' awesome. I hope that's a character and not a monster. :x

Hm. If I were to fully upgrade all of the costumes I currently have for each heroine, would the H-scenes for each costume pop up during their respective routes?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 17:46   Link #470
doujin

Quote:

Slime saber~!
i c that u are also a fan of fate stay night, my good sir
Old 2012-03-15, 18:10   Link #471
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Goddamn. That looks so frickin' awesome. I hope that's a character and not a monster. :x

Hm. If I were to fully upgrade all of the costumes I currently have for each heroine, would the H-scenes for each costume pop up during their respective routes?
It has no visible eyes, which seems to be this game's way of marking a monster.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 18:30   Link #472
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Doing that single lv90 dungeon took me a good 90 minutes (maybe because a lot of my toons are at low80s). I am getting experience *very* quickly though, almost a level per kill. Now most of my main army is at the low 90 range.

Sry, slime saber is only an enemy .

With a lot of my NG+ characters hitting 100str/int (some, such as Mylen and Phinnily has both), Serawi and Emelita are sort of... weak. They have trouble bypassing enemy defense.
Old 2012-03-15, 18:44   Link #473
doujin

Quote:
Doing that single lv90 dungeon took me a good 90 minutes (maybe because a lot of my toons are at low80s). I am getting experience *very* quickly though, almost a level per kill. Now most of my main army is at the low 90 range.

Sry, slime saber is only an enemy .

With a lot of my NG+ characters hitting 100str/int (some, such as Mylen and Phinnily has both), Serawi and Emelita are sort of... weak. They have trouble bypassing enemy defense.
that because the angle have projectile defense and force field s it make range attack nearly useless seraphim= with force field and reflect so throw in mage cant cast spell throw in warrior sometime their own attack hit get hit by ur own attack while undress and prevail is instance kill trollolo dungeon
Old 2012-03-15, 18:54   Link #474
doujin

mylen at lv 99 become a sniper
Old 2012-03-15, 19:14   Link #475
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Its not even against the angels. Its just, against anything in general.

Serawi's to the left, Anastasia is to the right. Serawi (in princess costume) is lagging behind by 7 levels but no amount of level up will allow her to catch up (if anything, would be worse because Anastasia can be leveled using both growth accessories).

That is *only* Anastasia.

//Doing Valkyria Falls next: seem like everything has Assassinate (death proc). This is going to be... "fun". Guardian stacking might be necessary...
Old 2012-03-15, 19:18   Link #476
Xacual

Quote:
Its not even against the angels. Its just, against anything in general.

Serawi's to the left, Anastasia is to the right. Serawi (in princess costume) is lagging behind by 7 levels but no amount of level up will allow her to catch up (if anything, would be worse because Anastasia can be leveled using both growth accessories).

That is *only* Anastasia.
Well Serawi is considered the worst of the three heroines, it still doesn't change the fact that stats mean next to nothing in the long run. Skill, accessory and elemental weapon shuffling make way more of a difference to a fight than 20 str or 20 int or what have you. Serawi has much more of a variety of weapons she can use and skills than Anastasia does.

Pagan Seal is considered the hardest of the 90 dungeons though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-15, 19:51   Link #477
tlm10516

How do i go about getting the eushully girls new weapons?
Old 2012-03-15, 19:53   Link #478
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
How do i go about getting the eushully girls new weapons?
Level up their current one.

Old 2012-03-15, 19:54   Link #479
tlm10516

Quote:
Level up their current one.
wow i feel stupid lol thanks for the quick reply xD

Ok i leveled up their weapons all the way and got anastasia's upgrade but now i need fairy wings for eukleia but i have no clue where to find the fake phinnilly.

Last edited by tlm10516; 2012-03-15 at 20:05.
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 20:47   Link #480
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
wow i feel stupid lol thanks for the quick reply xD

Ok i leveled up their weapons all the way and got anastasia's upgrade but now i need fairy wings for eukleia but i have no clue where to find the fake phinnilly.
It's the Mercy Light Valley fight with Phinilly. During the fight there was 8 fakes I think.

Damn mining development quests. Costs quite a bit of money and I'm not even getting anything I really want out of it yet, though the magic stone producer is pretty nice to have. I really wish some of these 80+ mine areas would have materials to harvest, kind of sucks doing all these and not getting anything from them except treasures.

Tags
eushully