AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-03, 06:01   Link #481
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
What are the odds of Aisha marrying Rudeus? From what I see Japanese love that sort of stuff as almost always imouto like characters in every harem plus has permission from the mother? Want to see Rudeus under the apphrodisiac as that would probably be very funny. Wonder what Roxy really thinks of it all and if it were to happen?
-zero, since even in his despair[alternate future], Rudy never laid his hand on Aisha
-he raped Sylphy over night[though Sylphy okay with that].
-Roxy dismissed it as 'it must be the alcohol working on her'. No wonder she think like that since drunk Sylphy forced pregnant Erinarize to drink and they bickering about why Erinarize didn't teach her ecchi technique to Sylphy, she is teaching Roxy instead[all of this Sylphy silliness won't happen if she is sober]. Roxy watching all of this chaos from side line, and decide to forget what happen that night since it's too bizzare confersation[more bizzare than male party that happened at the same time].
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 06:20   Link #482
Awrya
U mad?

Short chapter.
Spoiler for 188:
Old 2014-06-03, 06:46   Link #483
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Short chapter.
Spoiler for 188:
I can't believe that most of Ariel faction didn't know That Sylphy is a woman
Old 2014-06-03, 07:16   Link #484
GBFirestorm

Do we know Rudeus's current magic state? I know he was stated to be at Emperor or just shy of God level in terms of amount of mana but what rank is he for his magic? Still Saint ranked?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 07:41   Link #485
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Do we know Rudeus's current magic state? I know he was stated to be at Emperor or just shy of God level in terms of amount of mana but what rank is he for his magic? Still Saint ranked?
He is King-rank in water magic, but further levels don't really matter so much in normal fights. The higher ranked stuff is all slow to cast even for Rudy, so he has focused more on "practical in a fight" magic.

His go-to magics are all said to be emperor-class in sheer power, even if they are technically from a lower rank.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 08:21   Link #486
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
He is King-rank in water magic, but further levels don't really matter so much in normal fights. The higher ranked stuff is all slow to cast even for Rudy, so he has focused more on "practical in a fight" magic.

His go-to magics are all said to be emperor-class in sheer power, even if they are technically from a lower rank.
More like only good for ambush attack like when he nuked the Dragon with those spells. Likely the purpose of those spells is for anti-army only as the incantations are too long for a fight against an opponent at rank Emperor.

Even his favorite magics won't be suffice against the kind of opponents he expected to fight so he commsion a magic gatling gun that cast his rock shells really really fast
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 09:03   Link #487
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

He could start learning gravity from next chapter[though it's not user friendly and it's wild nature]
-Blitz is his highest and fastest suicide attack spell for now.
-well maybe he need more than magitech armor[minimum level is toshinden] to defeat hitogami[he is stronger than the peak of 7 great power]
Old 2014-06-03, 09:12   Link #488
kazzuya13

I think its ok to 3p if you have the stamina. But Elis has too much stamina. I think that Rudeus will be knock out before Eliss is satisfied.
Old 2014-06-03, 20:19   Link #489
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I think its ok to 3p if you have the stamina. But Elis has too much stamina. I think that Rudeus will be knock out before Eliss is satisfied.
the main reason is Ellis too embarassed of doing 3P, lucky you Rudy you could monopolize Roxy and Sylphy for 3P
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 23:08   Link #490
Mechatrill

Oh wow... Sylphy really is unbelievably adorable...

So, I somehow found the Chinese translation of volume 9 (8 is still untranslated, I think), so I figure, what the heck, I'll just skip 8 for now and just straight into 9...

Basically, the volume covers Sylphy and her clumsy, ineffectual, and rather adorable attempts at getting Rudy to realize who she is (she has a very bad case of "cannot spit it out"), with romantic helpers Ariel and Luke offering help and advise the whole way. Unfortunately, Sylphy is, again, adorably clumsy, and Rudy is working hard on his Master's Degree in dense harem protagonism, leading to much hilarity and dawws.

Again, so adorable.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 23:20   Link #491
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
Oh wow... Sylphy really is unbelievably adorable...

So, I somehow found the Chinese translation of volume 9 (8 is still untranslated, I think), so I figure, what the heck, I'll just skip 8 for now and just straight into 9...

Basically, the volume covers Sylphy and her clumsy, ineffectual, and rather adorable attempts at getting Rudy to realize who she is (she has a very bad case of "cannot spit it out"), with romantic helpers Ariel and Luke offering help and advise the whole way. Unfortunately, Sylphy is, again, adorably clumsy, and Rudy is working hard on his Master's Degree in dense harem protagonism, leading to much hilarity and dawws.

Again, so adorable.

did you have the direct link?
ow, it's too bad. vol 8 is second most interesting SS after all
Old 2014-06-03, 23:44   Link #492
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
did you have the direct link?
ow, it's too bad. vol 8 is second most interesting SS after all
Volume 9 Chinese Translation:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3082093339
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 03:04   Link #493
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentwolfie View Post
Oops. I meant to write Nora or Norah, but because of speed TLing I just couldn't remember the spelling I wanted. Thanks for the discussion about the TLing name process guys, that was a pretty big error that I made.

If there are any other names that you don't like just keep on posting and I'll take it into consideration.
I think Four main Noble of Asura kingdom is named after Four wind god from greek mythology[Boreas, Zephyrus, Notus, and Eurus]. right now only Boreas and Notus that known [Greyrat family]
Old 2014-06-04, 06:21   Link #494
Awrya
U mad?

Chapter 18 comes to an close, it only 13 chapters after all.
Next arc will be the Subordinate/Follower arc, probably more about Orusuteddo (Fellowship of Orusuteddo arc).
Spoiler for 189:
Old 2014-06-04, 09:19   Link #495
nineC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Chapter 18 comes to an close, it only 13 chapters after all.
Next arc will be the Subordinate/Follower arc, probably more about Orusuteddo (Fellowship of Orusuteddo arc).
Spoiler for 189:

Roxy child born and Ellis pregnant
Old 2014-06-04, 14:59   Link #496
real123

Does the ln goes the same route as the web novel (rudei getting married having kids etc)
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 15:02   Link #497
Trevent

It should. The only differences that should exist between the two is content (The LN will be rated for 15+ while the original web version is 17+) and slight modifications/improvements to the sentences in the LN, from what I've compared in volume 1.
Trevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 17:15   Link #498
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
Does the ln goes the same route as the web novel (rudei getting married having kids etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevent View Post
It should. The only differences that should exist between the two is content (The LN will be rated for 15+ while the original web version is 17+) and slight modifications/improvements to the sentences in the LN, from what I've compared in volume 1.
Yeah the LN is only up to the start of the Mass Transition arc since there's only three out. The whole getting married and stuff doesn't happen until quite a bit later.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 23:58   Link #499
CNine
Inactive Member

Some little trivia :
-Izolte Crowell fall in love with Rudy the first time she meet him, but immediately dismissed that idea later[She is a Millis devout]
-Luke love Sylphy after his little rebellion, but he accept his love as unrequited one
-Orusuteddo following Ariel group when they're travelling inside the cave. he is on the outside following them by sweeping Red Dragon herd
-if Ruijerudo has rank in his battle prowess, he is at [Emperor] rank on par with Obell and Rudy.
Old 2014-06-05, 06:26   Link #500
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Hope the uncle will teach Ellis the advanced level of Demon Sword style.

Who is this Crownwell?
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel