AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-03, 01:15   Link #521
kujoe
from head to heel

Honoka and Kasumi's mom has the best reactions for everything. Adorable in every way.

Spoiler:

I have to wonder what has happened to the fathers of Kagari and Honoka though. Are they on leave somewhere, divorced or maybe dead? Are they involved with the witches too? I don't think even the manga has addressed this before.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 01:36   Link #522
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I have to wonder what has happened to the fathers of Kagari and Honoka though. Are they on leave somewhere, divorced or maybe dead? Are they involved with the witches too? I don't think even the manga has addressed this before.
IMO Kagari's dad must be an ancient dragon or a demon lord or an archdevil, anything less would not last long enough to procreate As for Honoka's dad, he must be an average salaryman who works outside japan; as for Kasumi, I doubt they have the same dad, I would not be a bit surprised if the did was Kazane's (I know she is a witch, because she is a witch she might have access to the adequate potion, I mean, if Saber could, why not?) as a reward for having a baby boy first.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 02:18   Link #523
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
IMO Kagari's dad must be an ancient dragon or a demon lord or an archdevil, anything less would not last long enough to procreate As for Honoka's dad, he must be an average salaryman who works outside japan; as for Kasumi, I doubt they have the same dad, I would not be a bit surprised if the did was Kazane's (I know she is a witch, because she is a witch she might have access to the adequate potion, I mean, if Saber could, why not?) as a reward for having a baby boy first.
I'm not familiar with what you're referring to. Are you suggesting that Kazane and Komachi are Kasumi's real parents through magic... which would make Kagari Honoka's half-sister in that case? I think it's more simple than that.

On another note, judging by their mom's mild-mannered demeanor Honoka is his mother's son. Going with that thought, I'd guess that Kasumi takes after their father more..?

Assuming their fathers are just some place else, I think it would be interesting if both husbands have loving relationships with their wives and children (Honoka and Kasumi at least seem to have been raised in a nice family environment after all), while acknowledging and accepting...

Spoiler for episode 5:

It's like one big family... sort of. That way, Kasumi still gets to own be with her beloved oniichan no matter he goes... sort of.

Last edited by kujoe; 2014-02-03 at 03:14.
Old 2014-02-03, 02:38   Link #524
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So...who voiced Evermillion?

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-02-03 at 03:43.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 02:46   Link #525
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So...who voiced Vermillion?
Voice cast can be found here.
Old 2014-02-03, 02:53   Link #526
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I'm not familiar with what you're referring to. Are you suggesting that Kazane and Komachi are Kasumi's real parents through magic... which would make Kagari Honoka's half-sister in that case? I think it's more simple than that.
Well, they do have similar hair color.

Quote:
On another note, judging by their mom's mild-mannered demeanor Honoka is his mother's son. Going with that thought, I'd guess that Kasumi takes after their father more..?
Kasumi and Kazane have similar tempers and have similar enraged faces, just saying

Quote:
That way, Kasumi still gets to own be with her beloved oniichan no matter he goes... sort of.
Kagari does not strike me as the sharing type, if anything she could be the "what is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine" type
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 03:07   Link #527
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Kagari does not strike me as the sharing type, if anything she could be the "what is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine" type
Let me repeat:

"sort of"

Anyway, Honoka, Kasumi and Kagari being all half-siblings wouldn't fit even as a twist in the story. They do acknowledge that...

Spoiler for episode 5:
Old 2014-02-03, 03:26   Link #528
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I agree with Honoka..... that doesn't make any sense at all.... Glad it didn't happen.... Since this anime would not have existed.....

I wonder why Honoka's mother decided to add another sibling and not just Honoka alone.... hehehe.... yeah... maybe she enjoyed it later on....^^
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 03:41   Link #529
whitecloud

After she taste the ehem...not so forbidden fruit, she cant wait for more? I wonder what the father like to be able to win the heart of self proclaimed lez..more manly than kagaris mom?
Old 2014-02-03, 03:44   Link #530
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, they could be bisexual, you know. Gender isn't that clear cut sometimes.
Old 2014-02-03, 04:00   Link #531
NoemiChan
Banned

^ So yuri is out of here!!!^^ They're bi!!!!
Old 2014-02-03, 04:07   Link #532
whitecloud

Well....at first they maybe a lez (at school) but since they realized they cannot get married they settle for the next best thing? (converted) always wonder to convert a lez that pretty much want to be married for a dream the guy must be quite something, especially kagaris father ( somekind of chuck norris? Hahaha)
Old 2014-02-03, 04:48   Link #533
SinsI

One thing we do know from this episode is that there is NO genderbender magic in WCW available - otherwise Kagari's mother would've been Honoka's father...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 04:51   Link #534
whitecloud

If they are in fate universe they could ask Merlin
Old 2014-02-03, 05:02   Link #535
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
One thing we do know from this episode is that there is NO genderbender magic in WCW available - otherwise Kagari's mother would've been Honoka's father...
That would be like a nightmare....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Honoko would be traumatized....
Old 2014-02-03, 06:16   Link #536
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Just how old is Kazane? In her conversation with Chronoire, they said they were at least 130 years old, yet she was in high school with Honoka's mother some decades ago.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 06:57   Link #537
whitecloud

Reincarnation? Memory tranfer style? Or just living really long and reentering school just to kill time?
Old 2014-02-03, 07:01   Link #538
EroKing

Old 2014-02-03, 07:03   Link #539
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Just how old is Kazane? In her conversation with Chronoire, they said they were at least 130 years old, yet she was in high school with Honoka's mother some decades ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Reincarnation? Memory tranfer style? Or just living really long and reentering school just to kill time?
I see no logic issue in re-entering school every few centuries to catch up on modern society. As long as you can somehow look young enough to be in highschool, it is a perfectly normal way to restart a new fake identity.
Old 2014-02-03, 07:38   Link #540
whitecloud

If she live long enough....just wondering why she only have one child...kagari? Im sure she have many fling in the past...or maybe all of them girl in the past...hahaha

Tags
fantasy, witches