AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-03, 19:51   Link #541
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

He is one of the parasite , i don't think they have permission to shoot him , may be the higher up didn't instruct them what to do if 02 suddenly want to take Hiro with her .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 19:59   Link #542
AB079
Banned

Why would they shoot 02 or Hiro? we're talking about the girl that is their ultimate weapon against the enemies and also the most important asset of Dr.Franxx. Also judging by the last part of the episode it seems like this was all planned.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 20:08   Link #543
Twi

The last part had Hachi talking, but I don't think he received word from Papa about this being planned. He seems the cold logical type.

Though, I did have some speculation now based on what we learned.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-02-03, 20:10   Link #544
AB079
Banned

^You mean the oni on episode 1? I remember that in her ankle you can see a ring with 002 on it.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 20:54   Link #545
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The last part had Hachi talking, but I don't think he received word from Papa about this being planned. He seems the cold logical type.

Though, I did have some speculation now based on what we learned.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 20:59   Link #546
RDNexus

You guys had mentioned a "718" or something before, right? Regarding Hiro.
I ended up seeing the OP today and noticed that, but it seemed like a distorted 0, as many of the numbers there twist shape a bit along the way.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 21:02   Link #547
SeaDoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
It's good that they got to pilot together again, the cockpit blocking from the last two episode was getting tiresome.
[golf clap]

Did I see the words "Flip Flap" in the credits?
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 21:12   Link #548
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
[golf clap]

Did I see the words "Flip Flap" in the credits?
The episode's title was Flap Flap, because of the whole flying theme with Hiro.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 21:20   Link #549
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The whole episode was awesome. A confession followed by pseudo-sex and an amazing mecha battle. What more can you ask for?

I still want to know why APE seemed so hell bent on separating Hiro and Zero Two. I still think it's because they feared she would gain too much power. They probably know she seeks freedom, and they didn't want her to find somebody who could enable her to fly away. The fact her partners died after riding with her three times was convenient for them, since it meant she was dependent on them providing her with stamens in order for her to exert her full power.

Luckily for them, Hiro will probably convince her to stay and keep fighting for humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
^You mean the oni on episode 1? I remember that in her ankle you can see a ring with 002 on it.
She looked like a little girl too. That's definitely a flashback IMO.
Old 2018-02-03, 21:22   Link #550
SeaDoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
The episode's title was Flap Flap, because of the whole flying theme with Hiro.
That's Cocona, then. Definitely, definitely Cocona.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 21:54   Link #551
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The whole episode was awesome. A confession followed by pseudo-sex and an amazing mecha battle. What more can you ask for?

I still want to know why APE seemed so hell bent on separating Hiro and Zero Two. I still think it's because they feared she would gain too much power. They probably know she seeks freedom, and they didn't want her to find somebody who could enable her to fly away. The fact her partners died after riding with her three times was convenient for them, since it meant she was dependent on them providing her with stamens in order for her to exert her full power.

Luckily for them, Hiro will probably convince her to stay and keep fighting for humanity.

She looked like a little girl too. That's definitely a flashback IMO.
There's a scene in the opening where a red hand grasp a human hand after the two on the screen. As for why they didn't want him piloting, it has to be something with the mixing because they're more than willing to throw other Stamen away to die feeding her. What's so special about these children?

Edit: Crap, I just saw a review that pointed out something about Ikuno. She might be either bisexual or like Ichigo. She only managed to get her stats up after touching the spot where Ichigo had, and that look she had as Ichigo was walking out in Episode 2 after suiting up. She knew what Ichigo was feeling because she felt the same way but didn't show it.

Last edited by Twi; 2018-02-03 at 22:11.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 22:12   Link #552
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
On a side note, this was one of the best moments of the episode

Am I the only one who think Strelitzia has a more masculine face in this scene that what we've seen before? It looks much more like Hiro than 02. Every other mech has a female face after the pilots join, and Strelitzia did, too, originally if I recall correctly.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 22:50   Link #553
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I think that is the smug face 02 always has .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 23:37   Link #554
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Am I the only one who think Strelitzia has a more masculine face in this scene that what we've seen before? It looks much more like Hiro than 02.
One thing is certain though: Hiro is not the type who smirks that way (so far).
Old 2018-02-03, 23:48   Link #555
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
One thing is certain though: Hiro is not the type who smirks that way (so far).
yeah that face was pretty much 002 showing who is really her "darling partner!!.

i really liked that episode finnally the ichigo bitche, is "moving foward" from the bitchness and become a better person, looks like now the annoying guy gonna still be this mutsunu, which still looks like don't accep which he is not the "choosen one", he must learn which while is not the "choose one" for 02, he is the choose one for his girl partner and work on his bond with her and all will work.
Old 2018-02-04, 00:03   Link #556
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
That's Cocona, then. Definitely, definitely Cocona.
Papika would never destroy Cocona like that, though
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 00:24   Link #557
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Papika would never destroy Cocona like that, though
I thought Cocona's fight with Yayika in the mirrored dome was more intense than anything I've seen yet in FRANXX.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 01:11   Link #558
Mistyclear

So Hiro finally got his dream to pilot. Congratulations to Ichigo as well for growing up, hopefully it sticks around.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 06:56   Link #559
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

yes i know the worm type Klaxosaur is based on a tunneling machine but the shape of its digging head reminds me of an electric shaver for some reason.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 09:01   Link #560
zibi88

Zero two kinda reminds me of "hell-boy" mostly that item on her horns is to suppress the horns from growing. Maybe when they grow she forgets who she is or all enemies can sense her and go her way.

Still no idea where this story leads, kinda sad for Ichigo, she has feelings for him but she found out that she isnt all that compatibile with him, even the kiss she shared didnt do anything which mostly hurt her a lot. Still I am wondering if she was angry at Hiro or she was angry with herself, like she wanted to be able to make him pass the test but failed at that and so he mostly was about to be kicked out (mostly was blaming herself for that)

I wonder where will all this lead to in their relantionship from now on, since he is able to cooperate with zero two will she move on and focus on Goro as her fighting partner or will thi crack start to eat her from the inside and couse her own link with Goro to drop bit by bit.

Still we need to learn the reason why Hiro cant cooperate with other pilots but is fine with zero two. At the beggining as he was working with Ichigo they had 100-100 synhro rate so max from all other groups yet he lost the synhronization for some unknown reason.

There is the possibility that the two children at the beggining was 01-02, the red one was mostly 01 and the other with hoodie was 02, kinda we got to see what will happen if the horns grow bigger.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote