AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-04-02, 14:40   Link #41
RX-93 HI-NU
Awesome

Having seen most all of gundam (minus green drivers), ill have to say loran cehack is the best written protagonist. Seeing as how Turn A was made to be more about the characters then the battles, loran comes off as a very human character with emotions people can relate to.
RX-93 HI-NU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 07:08   Link #42
yusuke007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
That's a good attitude. Bash something you haven't even watched. I guess I'll just say My-Hime is good for nothing other than interesting hmanga, because I think the show looks stupid. I mean, while we're confessing about shows we don't like yet haven't even watched, I may as well toss that in...
When I say I've never seen it, I mean that I've watched two episodes and thought that the show shouldn't have even given the title gundam. The art in the show stunk, the battle sequences in space looked like they cut out gundam pictures and moved them across a space painted background. For the two episodes that I watched, the show lacked that Gundam spark that has been in every series. It just seems to me that the show was made so that they could sell more models.

And Obi-Wan, I see what you mean about Zeta being slow at times, but so is every other 50 episode gundam series, including MSG. Zeta was so dark and they didn't hold back. I was mainly hooked after Katz died. But as far as these 6-13 episode OVAs, they have good character development because of the fact that thery're so short, the focus is kept on developing just the abosolute main characters. But if any of them get credit, I think it's Kou Uraki.
yusuke007 is offline   Reply With Quote