Old 2011-02-07, 11:42   Link #581
Shadow5YA

Maybe it's just endurance.

WHY *punch* WON'T *punch* YOU *punch* DIE?! *punch*

AAAAAAARRRGGHHH *explode*
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 14:47   Link #582
gameboy234

I thought jinie was naked during the part where she lay on shiwon...
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 15:25   Link #583
DarkLordOfkichiku

Uh-oh, we have some (potentially) bad news coming our way:

http://www.ipitydafoo.com/?p=928
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 15:30   Link #584
KrimzonStriker

.... uh, okay, NOBODY PANIC!! We just keep our heads down and pretend this never happened, and everyone will forget it ever existed? Good? Yes? Perfect...
Old 2011-02-07, 15:34   Link #585
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
.... uh, okay, NOBODY PANIC!! We just keep our heads down and pretend this never happened, and everyone will forget it ever existed? Good? Yes? Perfect...
Add a Geass-command to that and it'll be perfect
Old 2011-02-07, 16:04   Link #586
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Jinie bed hair X03!

Anyway, certainly a nice development. It looks like Shioon might be getting a bit of his power back now in some form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Ah, now that chapter was intriguing... the heck is going on with Shioon you think? He can't possibly just be going this on sheer will, even he's surprised how fast he managed to recover... what he is now, the new Deadpool?
Heh, maybe Shiho isn't as dead as we thought she was . She was the only one SHOWN to be able to have Shioon recover from near-fatal injuries in one day. Or maybe someone with similar skills to Shiho. Regardless, I think that someone healed him or helped him heal his injuries, for whatever reasons that may be.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 16:13   Link #587
Lummie

Guh, I can't believe the stupidity of the guy who did it. Why asking for permission for something the author & artist requested in the first place not to do due their contract with Daum etc..? Bah

To drop an comment on the released chap aswell;

It's just as 9AD said, Shioon is quite fascinating. What played a role in his recovered condition? If you observe it, Jinie called the Goomoonryong lvl spirit a load of bullshit and yet Shioon's spirit kicks in when he replies to Jinie in his (assuming?) passed out state just before she leaves. A important keyfactor of the whole thing is the work of the medicine he swallowed but is his determination the trigger for his body to apply the effects through a other unusual way?

And as said above, it's possible to be an outside source but I doubt that there are that many allied with Shioon or informed intern about his fight to go out of their way to assist him.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 16:15   Link #588
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Jinie bed hair X03!
She looks quite cute like that, doesn't she?
Another interesting thing about her in this chapter is that despite the fact that they're apparently going to skip school for the day (and the rest of the week), Jinie still dresses in her school uniform rather than her usual punk girl/deliquent style...
Old 2011-02-07, 18:35   Link #589
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So... My guess as to whats going on with Shioon? His Ki is working differently from what everyone knows it to be.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:59   Link #590
KoroshiyaX
X

Probably after-effects of swallowing the "dragon ball" and constant usage of the black heaven and earth technique. No one in the Murim seems to know or consider that he's acquired both...
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 22:21   Link #591
Xion Valkyrie

Ki-less martial arts is one of those tropes in Wuxia stories. Or some new special art that can only be achieved once you've broken your own Ki-center. I think Shioon will be using this to truly perfect the Black Heaven and Earth technique, ie, reach the highest stage without losing his mind.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 15:24   Link #592
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Ki-less martial arts is one of those tropes in Wuxia stories. Or some new special art that can only be achieved once you've broken your own Ki-center. I think Shioon will be using this to truly perfect the Black Heaven and Earth technique, ie, reach the highest stage without losing his mind.
That's an interesting theory! Now the question remains... Will the Sunwoo Clan people be able to teach him something like that?

But yeah, going back to his ki center... I was thinking that Shioon would need to have in a way or another his ki center restored but from the looks of last chapter that might not be the case...

Spoiler for speculations...:
Old 2011-02-08, 17:01   Link #593
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Anyone remember what drug did Shion eat in the first series? That drug that gives enormous amount of ki.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 19:06   Link #594
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Anyone remember what drug did Shion eat in the first series? That drug that gives enormous amount of ki.
I don't remember its name... But I remember that apart from giving him lots of ki it also allowed him to have an incredible healing capacity...

I wonder if it could help him restore his ki center...

I also wonder if the effect is still in his body... Then probably his ki center is slowly but surely recovering.
Old 2011-02-09, 00:44   Link #595
akei1
nani?

Spoiler for Dragonball Z:
akei1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 09:37   Link #596
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn, I wonder if it's as simple as his ki lines being redistributed through his body from the norm.... ><
Old 2011-02-09, 12:01   Link #597
blade82

but isnt that black and earth tecnique that allow him to restore his ki or energie?
and something bothering me about Shioon body structure (before he take the medicine ball from Shio) was the same as Sosul nan?
both cant learn martial art and they say if they will be cure they can have a invicible body that can learn all martial technique
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 13:24   Link #598
zibi88

I think that shion's ki (power) flows throught blood now... since he was able to cure Sosul with her drinking a little bit of his blood... where that ball power was flowing throught...

shion's constant training made his body strong enought to hold that blood power in check without needing ki-center.... ki-center was mostly used for kartial arts special moves... but shion might regenerate it or his power will flow with blood and so in each joint ^^ (leg,arm, head... all body parts)

so in this way his ki-center would be now the heart... which is blood pump ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 14:25   Link #599
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
but isnt that black and earth tecnique that allow him to restore his ki or energie?
and something bothering me about Shioon body structure (before he take the medicine ball from Shio) was the same as Sosul nan?
both cant learn martial art and they say if they will be cure they can have a invicible body that can learn all martial technique
That is an interesting thought. The whole idea is that Sosui's body has tremendous potential but can't function because of her ki doesn't circulate; when female teacher, who's name escapes me at the moment, gave Shioon the magical ki pill it sounded like she described a similar condition for Shioon. I don't know where that leaves us but it sure is interesting.
Old 2011-02-09, 15:11   Link #600
Miles Teg

Shioon was describes has having a 3 yin body type, and Sosul has having a 9 Yin body type.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves