Notices

Old 2016-06-17, 12:38   Link #601
James Rye

Raw's out:

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2016-06-17, 13:22   Link #602
LevelSeven

finally, it is time for hyuse to join

i dont know why but the superslow pacing of this story is kinda starting to likeable, we are at 146 and even if a lot has happened i still get the feeling that A LOT is still about to happen

exspecially since WT is able to use one piece world building, with the revelation of the existence of countless worlds on the neighbor side we can be almost certain that if the anime is restarted, that we will get new-world-arcs like the anime does with OP, im honest now, i wont mind that in the slightest, currently i thirst for this strategy-heavy story
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 14:15   Link #603
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Raw's out:

Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for answer:

edit: I'd forgotten Yuma's Side Effect. But even then, Hyuse hasn't said anything indicating he wouldn't betray everyone the moment he's back in Aftokrator. And even if returning is his #1 objective, getting Chika is still the best way to actually save his master.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2016-06-20 at 01:34.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 16:37   Link #604
LevelSeven

ch 149

osamu got praised :O

and the conditions are set, and as most people said, getting into A class that fast was unrealistic, so the team got a chance to get into the ship without messing up the internal...feel(?)

they give chika as battery for a much larger ship that will than allow a bigger crew (meaning: 2 teams of b-class can come too, which forces osamu and co to reach the second seat in the remaining 3 matches :O)

all in all a good chapter,
Old 2016-07-01, 06:48   Link #605
James Rye

Man, I can't wait for the "stops to refuel trion" on their way to Aftokrator. One Piece in (Trion) Space! <3

Chika as battery for the ship makes a lot of sense, hope the ship got some cannons which can fire using her power, leveling walls and towers and entire armies and the like. xD

Glad that Tamakoma 2 won't have to be A class, which I would have found a bit weird anyway if they got that done in their very first try, but that they still need to be one of the two top B teams to be accepted for the away mission. Hope Katori will be one of the B people who gets drafted for the away mission and Osamu has to sit between Katori and Kitora, that would be fun. xDDD
Old 2016-07-01, 18:26   Link #606
jpwong

Wonder if Hysue is even going to make the next battle. Seems like it would be problematic to get to B rank in less than a day unless they start him with a bunch of points.
Old 2016-07-09, 15:40   Link #607
LevelSeven

ch150

we come closer, ladys and gentlemen, next chapter the last of the rank wars begins

and as it seems tamakoma is the target again, but forunatly not against superpowerful teams like before, now we will see how osamu will prepare against the unforeseen developments if the enemys see them as dangerous beings

plus, hyuse also starts his way up to b-class, he should be able to reach such a point rather easily in a week(in-story) or so

now that the tournament is coming to a ending we will slowly begin a new arc :O
if the fight is as long as the other ones than we will be by max ch160-165 at the beginning of the next arc, OR we will get the next invasion of galapoda (or however they are named), which could mean that the next arc wont happen will happen at ch200,

i wouldnt mind that, seeing osamu and co on a last battle against neigbors where they actually arent on the defending side all the time would make me really happy plus it could show osamus growth in real combat
Old 2016-07-09, 20:59   Link #608
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I'm a little lost here, when did it become 4-man teams?
Old 2016-07-09, 21:26   Link #609
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Always was. Team is 2-4 people, not 3. 3 is just most manageable number between "numerical superiority" and "cooperation superiority".

PS. Hell, Miwa and Arashiyama teams that we see in very beginning are 4 people + Operator.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 04:18   Link #610
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
only a small nmber of teams have 4 fighters,

either it is to early for them to fully form their teams or they think new members would hinder them, there is also the issue with the small number of b-rank fighters, maybe most teams simply didnt find the fitting members :/

either way, 4 is also the maximum number for a team (exluding the operator)...

PS: does anyone think that in the neighbor mission we will have chika always staying in the ship and supporting companions with nuke-like beam spamming?
i wouldnt be suprised, afterall she is a sniper and her immense trion is best used if they put her alongside gigantic canons who usually cant be used to often
Old 2016-07-10, 19:41   Link #611
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
only a small nmber of teams have 4 fighters,

either it is to early for them to fully form their teams or they think new members would hinder them, there is also the issue with the small number of b-rank fighters, maybe most teams simply didnt find the fitting members :/

either way, 4 is also the maximum number for a team (exluding the operator)...

PS: does anyone think that in the neighbor mission we will have chika always staying in the ship and supporting companions with nuke-like beam spamming?
i wouldnt be suprised, afterall she is a sniper and her immense trion is best used if they put her alongside gigantic canons who usually cant be used to often
I think they even pointed out a team that only has 2 fighters when they were explaining it.

I dunno if they'd have chika beam spamming from the away ship, that sounds like an excellent way to tell everyone where they need to attack.
Old 2016-07-11, 13:57   Link #612
LevelSeven

who thinks tha osamu and team will lose one more round? they have 3 rounds afterall, i guess one round can be lost right?
Old 2016-07-11, 15:57   Link #613
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think so. Even the five points deficit they have now is going to be hard to make up in three matches.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-12, 10:04   Link #614
Krono

They probably won't lose a match, they just won't get a big point lead. A match where they get only 2-3 points would be a set back for them as they need to get at least 5 more points than Kageura's team gets. A round where they get 2 points and Kageura's team does the same is basically a failure given they have only three rounds left.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 10:18   Link #615
BlazingKyogre

Is it all right to put the tag "shounen stargate" for this series?
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 15:19   Link #616
LevelSeven

ch151

seems like osamu will be the main target now :O
he got a target once and that ended in T2s complete defeat,

lets see how osamu and co will hold their own against "not overpowered" teams

PS: hyuse is now starting his accelerated climbing of the border ranks
Old 2016-07-22, 16:22   Link #617
Tenzen12

Seems like Ikoma team has their priorities straight
Old 2016-07-22, 17:21   Link #618
LevelSeven

^very true

i love to see that enemys of the good guys wont suddenly turn stupid or have some BS named pride hindering them from concentrating on a weaker enemy
but i wonder how osamu will be able to stay hidden, bagworm is constantly eating trion, and his trion lvl isnt all that big, so using bagworm+ spiders and if the fight happens: raygust and shooter i really doubt that he will have enough trion for the fighting

lets see how this will play out

btw, who thinks that the neighbor arc will begin after chapter 200? because in ch152 the 1th of the 3 fights begin,

mostlikely this one will last 6 or so chapters or maybe 5 im not sure either way lets say 5,
than we will get a few chapters planning and hyuse adventure maybe 1 chapter, that makes it to 162 or so,
than the next fight, another 6 chapters, 168, the plans will become a lot more decisive and the enemys will be harder, maybe they will even lose this fight which will mean that the last fight will happen around 176 or so because of new planning and maybe a new way of using their powers,
maybe at this point hyuse will join too (makes sense, afterall at least a single battle should be done with him before going to the neighbor world),

than another 6 or more chapters, i would say it wouldvery well become 8 chapters, so we will be at 184 at the end of the rank wars,

of course now the planning will happen, we will get infos about everything from the plans to the route and the behavior in case of attacks, all that in mind i think 14 chapters will be used, exspecially if osamu will try to power up in any way possible before the mission begins
Old 2016-07-23, 13:37   Link #619
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I think Osamu should be fine. The Spider hardly uses a ton of trion and I doubt bagworm is a massive gas guzzler either. It's not like the guy has zero trion here, just not a lot. He just has to stay hidden long enough to set his wires and whatever he can get done after that point will be gravy.

They know well enough what the enemy will be aiming for so that's a good advantage. They'll need to rack up some points though I presume they won't get nearly as many as the last time.

But really this fight isn't even the big issue. It is the much harder fight they'll have to face to put themselves near the top of the B rank and dealing with the "adult conspiracies." Not exactly easy things to deal with for Osamu and company.
Old 2016-07-23, 14:07   Link #620
LevelSeven

^mhh, i still think that osamu should face some limits to his moves because of limited trion pool, otherwise it is totally useless to even give him something like that in the first place :/

and yeah, the "adult conspiracies" will become some interesting plot later i like how the grown ups arent some pushovers who let kids handle everything

Tags
action, shounen stargate