Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-31, 19:46   Link #601
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenudo View Post
dude u watch the 8 episodes and telling us all this BS about the anime

1: watch all the episode - aya love him couz she can see the future and the past and she see something about nagi thats why she start to care about him couz in the manga she tell that he give her power and in the past 400 year there was aya and nagi too that fight together and love each over

watch it all then start comment pls
Mmmmmmm its not great, its a bit compressed story wise. The plot is ok to good but the way they play out archs and such is not. The ending Sucks too.

Over all its a bit better than Ikktousen season 1 and alil worse than ..er....never mind its better than Ikktousen 2 and 3.....
hehehehehe
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 19:53   Link #602
grenudo

guys any news about the anime couz i realy like it

i thing they start make them again when manga finish (thats my opinion )
couz this 2 (manga-anime) need to have big space between them

any1 who have news or something pls tell me i realy wanna know
grenudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 19:56   Link #603
grenudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Mmmmmmm its not great, its a bit compressed story wise. The plot is ok to good but the way they play out archs and such is not. The ending Sucks too.

Over all its a bit better than Ikktousen season 1 and alil worse than ..er....never mind its better than Ikktousen 2 and 3.....
hehehehehe
hehe i talk about the manga the anime ending sucks they left it with alot of questions

in manga nagi turn to susano the god warrior i realy like the face mitsuoni make when he lost all the hope lol and then he wanted to live and fight him again and makiko (nagis mother save him)
Old 2009-07-31, 20:01   Link #604
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
hehe i talk about the manga the anime ending sucks they left it with alot of questions

in manga nagi turn to susano the god warrior i realy like the face mitsuoni make when he lost all the hope lol and then he wanted to live and fight him again and makiko (nagis mother save him)
The anime was a bit rushed but there are worse.....0-o

Quote:
guys any news about the anime couz i realy like it

i thing they start make them again when manga finish (thats my opinion )
couz this 2 (manga-anime) need to have big space between them

any1 who have news or something pls tell me i realy wanna know
The ovas follow the TV series but do not end it.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 20:06   Link #605
grenudo

ovas dont tell anything about what gonna happen lol and why in the last punch he fall damnit just 1 more sec :P

i hope they gonna make more episodes in the future i m in love with that anime lol :P
Old 2009-11-08, 20:53   Link #606
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i thought this series was amazing its my favourite Martial Arts series so far. i just hope that another series is going to be made because it will be a pity to let this show go unfinished.

i also want to see what happens between Maya x Souichiro x Aya situation. personally i wand it to end up as Aya x Souichiro.
Old 2009-11-08, 21:41   Link #607
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
i thought this series was amazing its my favourite Martial Arts series so far. i just hope that another series is going to be made because it will be a pity to let this show go unfinished.

i also want to see what happens between Maya x Souichiro x Aya situation. personally i wand it to end up as Aya x Souichiro.
There's not really a Maya x Souichiro situation. She clearly has feelings for Masataka's older brother, and if they did die out, I don't think Souichiro would ever be her primary target but I could also be saying this because I hate him.

Personally, this series was ruined for me as I always thought Masataka would be the main character and was so disappointed later on that I just had to think in a pessimistic way.

I suggest you pick up the manga, and the reason I'm suggesting this is because you seem into it, otherwise I wouldn't recommend the manga in a million years especially if you're into the martial arts genre, you could read Veritas.
Old 2009-11-08, 22:35   Link #608
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
yeah i know Maya doesnt have feelings for Souichiro and i had hope at the end of season 1 that he would finally start showing more interst in Aya.

i didnt like Masataka or his older brother i thought they were Douches. i thought this because they came across as the trypical thoroughbred goody good martial artists. but Souichiro on the otherhand is a street fighter who thinks he is hot shit but quickly realisis he has a lot of work to do (thats why i actually didnt mind him). but the one thing that pissed me off about souichiro was that he keeps on ignoring Aya. i really want to read the manga to find out what happens between Aya x Souichiro (im a sucker for a bit of a romance sidestory and thats what made me enjoy the series a bit more)

but i do have to say that my favouite character was actaully Bunchichi he was hilarious. he is a perverted old geezer at the age of 17/18.
Old 2011-08-27, 03:18   Link #609
YuriEcchiGirl

I love this series, not to mention all the kick-ass sexy lead females! Aya & Maya FTW!
Old 2011-11-18, 11:55   Link #610
rampak

I agree with grenudo, This is one the worst that i have ever laid my eyes on. I don't appreciate the romance. The flow of the story was incosistent, and i had never thought that i can find love driven characters other than in girl comics. Abut the art was so amazing that i decided to keep reading it

I don't understand why maya still loved Mitsuuomi, who had tried so many times to hurt her, why she kept listening to the words of his dead deranged brother, and why she still kept the old photo of her with Bunshichi, Shin and Mitsuomi. as time goes by and she is out of her broken bird phase , she will realize her mistake. Tenjou tenge really sucked at character development. coz there was no good reason why the characters act and thought the way they did
I hope she will go for Kurei, because i think they will complement each other. Kurei is a smart and calm guy who can understand Maya , a poor girl whose parents were killed by her beloved brother, and balance her recklessness. Maya in time will be strong enough to defend herself. But when will realize that Kurei is good for her? Kurei won't wait forever he will flap his wings, see the world and meet other girls

Last edited by rampak; 2011-11-18 at 12:41. Reason: wanted to add something
rampak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, romance, seinen