AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-28, 12:57   Link #6241
Sylux

Quote:
But truly, i would like to see he engineer special magic for Miyu
That would be really nice.
Old 2013-08-28, 16:35   Link #6242
Brin A'sair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
That would be really nice.
Didn't he already do this with Niflheim?
Old 2013-08-28, 16:40   Link #6243
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin A'sair View Post
Didn't he already do this with Niflheim?
No. He may or may not have coached her in it (but I doubt it, and it was never said one way or another) but its not a magic Tatsuya designed. The other students recognized it, which they wouldn't have if it was an original.
Old 2013-08-28, 20:08   Link #6244
NoLife222

But I wonder what he will design for Miyuki. Maybe another wide area magic to suit her sister.
Old 2013-08-28, 20:17   Link #6245
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLife222 View Post
But I wonder what he will design for Miyuki. Maybe another wide area magic to suit her sister.
Why would he even bother? Miyuki has that pretty well covered.
Old 2013-08-28, 20:24   Link #6246
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No. He may or may not have coached her in it (but I doubt it, and it was never said one way or another) but its not a magic Tatsuya designed. The other students recognized it, which they wouldn't have if it was an original.
Tats ability is "see" the code of the magic sequence, so He can replicate or even do adjusts to improve, some like with Mayumi or Mikihiko could notice right away due the improve, but the fact Tats could do that doesn't mean He can do by Himself, which is considered almost an heresy on MKnR magic world, take as Neo from Matrix when he can "see" all, Tats even can memorize and improve or even manipulate the codecs (another heresy), thats for MKnR is outrage and belonging to Divine kingdom.
Old 2013-08-28, 20:35   Link #6247
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Why would he even bother? Miyuki has that pretty well covered.
Well, i simply want to see something new for a change. Using same thing from the first to the end of the story sometimes lack excitement, although certain originality must remain.
Old 2013-08-28, 21:43   Link #6248
Jirachier

No thank you about Miyuki getting any more stuff than she already has, I don't mind if he helps Erika/Leo/Mikihiki/Shizune/Honoka or more importantly himself(he needs more versatile magics rather than more firepower).
Old 2013-08-28, 22:01   Link #6249
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
No thank you about Miyuki getting any more stuff than she already has, I don't mind if he helps Erika/Leo/Mikihiki/Shizune/Honoka or more importantly himself(he needs more versatile magics rather than more firepower).
Well, he will surely create more variation of ability to himself. There is once a debate whether that Tatsuya can recreate the psion coat that Tomitsuka have. I personally think he can because he is very adept at controlling psion. It will be really cool though.
Old 2013-08-28, 22:03   Link #6250
waffler

that would be awesome if he could just copy tomitsukas magic and then magic will not work on tatsuya but then i think he wouldnt be able to use magic then
Old 2013-08-28, 22:07   Link #6251
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
that would be awesome if he could just copy tomitsukas magic and then magic will not work on tatsuya but then i think he wouldnt be able to use magic then
Of course, I do not expect him to copy blindly, but improving the versatility and defense capability and even remove the limitation.
Old 2013-08-28, 22:42   Link #6252
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
Tomitsuka's magic does not use magic sequences, so there's nothing for Tatsuya to copy.
Old 2013-08-28, 23:00   Link #6253
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Tomitsuka's magic does not use magic sequences, so there's nothing for Tatsuya to copy.
True, Tomitsuka's psion armor is an inherent condition to him, but Tat's might be able to make something similar. He has psions to spare and a gift for irregular magic. It just wouldn't be an unconscious protection like Tomitsuka's. More like a screen of Gram Demolition.

The only problem is getting around that range restriction. Unless he can get rid of the drawbacks it would only have a highly situational usefulness, even if he can replicate it.
Old 2013-08-28, 23:07   Link #6254
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Lina's heavy metal burst can only be achieved by both magic and the tool "Brionac". Tatsuya may know the magic sequence but he would require the tools to properly recreate the magic heavy metal burst.

But truly, i would like to see he engineer special magic for Miyuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
But maybe that's why he can do it, Magic that is inherited or high level magic required more then being able project the magic sequence. So he probably can't use those, but this magic is like having gram demolition cover your body if it's psion control he should be very talented so he can probably do it with training.
Old 2013-08-29, 03:02   Link #6255
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
But maybe that's why he can do it, Magic that is inherited or high level magic required more then being able project the magic sequence. So he probably can't use those, but this magic is like having gram demolition cover your body if it's psion control he should be very talented so he can probably do it with training.
to be honest while I would like for Tatsuya to have it, but him learning it will mean others could too which will be more of a disadvantage than an advantage since this stupid armour completely blocks disintegration, so i'd rather if there is only one person in the world with it.
Old 2013-08-29, 06:35   Link #6256
NoLife222

Quote:
to be honest while I would like for Tatsuya to have it, but him learning it will mean others could too which will be more of a disadvantage than an advantage since this stupid armour completely blocks disintegration, so i'd rather if there is only one person in the world with it.
Not really, to recreate the psion armor would require great knowledge and psion control. Anyone who want to replicate the coat would require both talent which is rare. (at least until the MknR now did not shown any other with same talent as Tatsuya)
Old 2013-08-29, 07:05   Link #6257
Jirachier

Quote:
Not really, to recreate the psion armor would require great knowledge and psion control. Anyone who want to replicate the coat would require both talent which is rare. (at least until the MknR now did not shown any other with same talent as Tatsuya)
Tatsuya's innate talent lies in decomposition magic, the reason he can use Gram Demolition is because he has massive a lot of psions and also because of his excellent control over it, but just like it's being already mentionned while the number of practionners of Gram Demolition is almost inexistent there are still a few, so if Tatsuya can turn this into an armour some of them will also be able to do the same.
Old 2013-08-29, 07:31   Link #6258
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Tatsuya's innate talent lies in decomposition magic, the reason he can use Gram Demolition is because he has massive a lot of psions and also because of his excellent control over it, but just like it's being already mentionned while the number of practionners of Gram Demolition is almost inexistent there are still a few, so if Tatsuya can turn this into an armour some of them will also be able to do the same.
Yes, but still they are so rare. And all of them will be considered elite.
If armor level has direct relationship with bullet lvl, you should expect no one will be able to do it as cool as Tatsuya.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-08-29, 07:33   Link #6259
NoLife222

Quote:
But apparently the psion coat is even more unique in psion arrangement (GD is compressed psion but the psion coat is "queer and unique"). It's true that there are a few GD user (although the user is very rare) but none (this is brave statement bcos i dont think the author will pop out another Elemantal sight user) can identify the psion structure. Even the user has elemental sight, i do not think that they talent that mimic Tatsuya (creating a character with same ability would cause like "recycling" character).

Of course, this is only my opinion, i do not have definite proof to back it up.
Old 2013-08-29, 07:43   Link #6260
Waxman

I insist with something i said earlier, Tatsuya is first Miyuki older brother, i mean practical, he does only what he consider enought, never less, but never more either.
His acomplishment in the public moral committe and the nine school are impressive only because his standar are somewhat above normal, but he himself said that he isnīt interested in creating devious tricks night and day but looking for the most simple method to accomplish his goals.
Compared with Tomitsuka armor he has more simpler ways of dealing with enemies magic
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings