AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-03-04, 05:14   Link #621
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Isn't that like....Shirou's and Machina's level assuming they are not getting amped by Yatou into 100?

BTW....448-kun truly is one sick bastard for studying in his dreams too... X3
Old 2014-03-04, 07:46   Link #622
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

OK, after managing my mind around, I was ready to take this on again, and I just finished chapter 7. Goddamn that school trip was hilarious. Yoshiya you da man!!! Other than that, yeah, the tension sure delivers. Some crazy shit came one after another. There's some interesting revelations about the demon trio but somehow wasn't touched on too deeply yet. oh, and f**k you Seijuurou.

Where exactly is the route split btw? I was aiming for Akira, and so far indeed there's been some nice moments, but the story as a whole still seems to be in the "common route" or is the whole trouble going on up to now only happens in Akira's route?

Btw, the few Fate style bad endings got me. Now I have to choose all the wrong answers!

On the bgm, it feels like it's a mix of Dies and KKK. There's one piece that totally reminds me of the epic Tenma battles in KKK.
Old 2014-03-04, 07:51   Link #623
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Even the Hyakki Yagyou is freakingly strong in Masada-verse.

@Kirayucchi: It has just began~

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
OK, after managing my mind around, I was ready to take this on again, and I just finished chapter 7. Goddamn that school trip was hilarious. Yoshiya you da man!!! Other than that, yeah, the tension sure delivers. Some crazy shit came one after another. There's some interesting revelations about the demon trio but somehow wasn't touched on too deeply yet. oh, and f**k you Seijuurou.

Where exactly is the route split btw? I was aiming for Akira, and so far indeed there's been some nice moments, but the story as a whole still seems to be in the "common route" or is the whole trouble going on up to now only happens in Akira's route?

Btw, the few Fate style bad endings got me. Now I have to choose all the wrong answers!

On the bgm, it feels like it's a mix of Dies and KKK. There's one piece that totally reminds me of the epic Tenma battles in KKK.
Y-e-s! Yoshiya is da man!!

Again, yeah, this is so ^$#king engraving~

You are already into Akira's route~ Though, it seems there is a part 2 (grand finale) to the route after the *spoiler*.

I've stepped on those 2 times now...

OSTs are off the charts, and they have seriously ripped that piece from KKK. Also, we have Ayumi singing that opening~
Old 2014-03-04, 08:26   Link #624
Kirayuki

If I have to illustrate it, Yonao's music performance is like :

-Dies : Taikyoku level is below 50, but when it matters he managed to boost up into somewhere along 90 (Legion Boost from Masada)
-KKK : Taikyoku level is quite chill around 20-30, but boost up magnificently to no end after Dies cast come around (Just like Hajun).
-Senshinkan : It starts on 90 right from the beginning, honestly. And it only goes up more and more as you go on. The interesting thing is it actually know how to lower down its value when the thing matter (as opposed to previous works). This is not a product of legion anymore, but a full-fledged Chuuni god.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 08:35   Link #625
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
If I have to illustrate it, Yonao's music performance is like :

-Dies : Taikyoku level is below 50, but when it matters he managed to boost up into somewhere along 90 (Legion Boost from Masada)
-KKK : Taikyoku level is quite chill around 20-30, but boost up magnificently to no end after Dies cast come around (Just like Hajun).
-Senshinkan : It starts on 90 right from the beginning, honestly. And it only goes up more and more as you go on. The interesting thing is it actually know how to lower down its value when the thing matter (as opposed to previous works). This is not a product of legion anymore, but a full-fledged Chuuni god.
I still think Dai Yokukai Tengu-Dou is too good a theme for Hajun...

BTW, it hits 90 whenever Rozen Vamp in Japanese style comes on
Old 2014-03-04, 13:27   Link #626
AkitoW013

Love the BGMs of senshinkan, they're greater than Dies and KKK together, Yanao outdid himself for senshinkan. Yehoshua and Paraiso are so far my favorite.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 14:53   Link #627
Kirayuki

Finished Chapter 4.

So heh, my guess on Shinno's origin is on the proper path so far.

Speaking of which
> Ayumi singing Einsatz

Old 2014-03-05, 15:26   Link #628
Kirayuki

Chapter 6...

My sides....

EDIT :

Finished chapter 7, that was pretty short....Shit got real!

Last edited by Kirayuki; 2014-03-05 at 22:32.
Old 2014-03-06, 11:57   Link #629
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Completed Akira, Rinko, Ayumi and Mizuki's routes.........

Now onto the grand finale~
Old 2014-03-06, 12:44   Link #630
AkitoW013

Finished chapter 6 today.
Spoiler for my reaction:
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 14:26   Link #631
Kirayuki

Oh Seiji...

This guy is like Habaki+Hajun combined and gone mad
Old 2014-03-06, 14:41   Link #632
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Amakasu Masahiko is a monster!!!! He can squash Kuubou like a little bug!!

Also, I take back my complaint about the voice actor, and with all that (in Masada like words) Amakasuの名誉が挽回したな~ (TL- Amakasu regained his honor)

Edit:

Finally finished Mizuki Grand Finale............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
BTW...the new prime boss looks like Ren crossed with Hajun and a shokushinbutsu....While his human (?) form looks like a cheap Terumi knock off

The description is a mashup of all his past Hadou Atziluth characters....what are the chances he'll be even more broken power-wise than Hajun? Masada says not, but we all know how much his words can be taken at face-value...
Quote:
Yeah....Everything was normal in Dies until Senpai and the 3 Colors route...

KKK was pure power and destruction from the very start
Comicchi was so true on this~

Last edited by Ougon; 2014-03-06 at 17:10.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 18:23   Link #633
Reality Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post

Also, I take back my complaint about the voice actor, and with all that (in Masada like words) Amakasuの名誉が挽回したな~ (TL- Amakasu regained his honor)

Edit:

Finally finished Mizuki Grand Finale............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Is there an image of Amakasu available so that I can visualize him?
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 21:02   Link #634
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Just finished Akira's route....

Who would've thought Seiji was weak to Phoenix Down

But still, damn it that was beautiful. Bravo Manase Papa.

What's with this fuwafuwa ED song!?

Stil, too many things left hanging so not much can be said about it for now. Will continue later.
Old 2014-03-06, 21:44   Link #635
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post

Edit:

Is there more than one Grand Finale?
Old 2014-03-07, 00:44   Link #636
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Is there more than one Grand Finale?
It seems they are all the same with just slight difference being few scenes with heroine after the choice and during the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Just finished Akira's route....

Who would've thought Seiji was weak to Phoenix Down

But still, damn it that was beautiful. Bravo Manase Papa.

What's with this fuwafuwa ED song!?

Stil, too many things left hanging so not much can be said about it for now. Will continue later.
You have to go through the Ayumi and Rinko's routes, too. After you're done with those two, you're still gonna be left hanging with tons of questions, which will be revealed in Mizuki's Route. (All of them were WTF reveals)
Old 2014-03-07, 00:45   Link #637
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So which one is canonical? Mizuki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker View Post
Is there an image of Amakasu available so that I can visualize him?
Akito's DP
Old 2014-03-07, 01:02   Link #638
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
So which one is canonical? Mizuki?

Akito's DP
The first part of the routes is interconnected, so all of them are canon and such is even recognized by the routes in Grand Finale.

Grand Finale is open to everyone, equally, so anyone of the four can become the main heroine.

Anymore than this will enter the spoiler territory (it already has), so I'll refrain from going further than this.
Old 2014-03-07, 01:58   Link #639
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Harumitsu....!

Yeah, I can see why Masada has to start a new series. What Harumitsu did there was not even remotely possible if this is Shinza.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 02:15   Link #640
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Harumitsu....!

Yeah, I can see why Masada has to start a new series. What Harumitsu did there was not even remotely possible if this is Shinza.
Say that after Grand Finale.

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!