AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-18, 13:57   Link #661
Xacual

I'm pretty sure Blizzard said that was a joke stats.

Anyway about the shaman talents I find them very underwhelming. It sounds like from looking at them that elemental is being geared to being the pvp spec. I'm hoping not but stuff like Thunder as a 51 point talent makes me sad. Also Lava Burst depending on how good it is, it might become enh shamans stormstrike and flame shock and ele shamans eat both or I read that enh shamans might use lava burst into their dps rotation who knows how it will go.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 14:26   Link #662
Ending

I don't know either, but I really hope the changes improve matters for us healers. I can't stomach PvP anymore and I have pretty much completed everything in PvE (got the best gear until tier-5, which is pretty good on our server).

So I'm joining the cadres migrating to Age of Conan or waiting until the expansion comes out.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 14:29   Link #663
Xacual

I haven't heard much good about AoC after level 40ish, apparently no content or very little after that.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2008-06-25, 11:01   Link #664
Jaden

final picture got leaked:

Spoiler:
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 23:42   Link #665
Komori
D:

http://www.vimeo.com/1230719?pg=embed&sec=1230719

Rogue tanked Illidan.
Komori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:43   Link #666
Lich_king
Frostmourne hungers!

http://www.blizzard.com/us/inblizz/f...creenShot.html

Ain't this one cool summer.... Blizzard going manga....LOL
Lich_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:45   Link #667
EvilMonkzilla

Send a message via MSN to EvilMonkzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
final picture got leaked:

Spoiler:
god dammit i got rick rolled again :P

its be funny if he is a new boss in the wrath of the lich king tho XD
EvilMonkzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 05:21   Link #668
Maes
その目だれの目?

As comical as Blizzard Rick-Rolling us would be, I really want to know what the announcement will really be. A joint D3, WotLK Beta, SC2 Beta announcement would be awesome.

Also, going back about a month I made some comments about M'uru and such, and well, he's definitely the hardest boss in TBC, period. Took a damn month after getting Entropius to 25% for the first time to actually kill him. Amazingly well tuned and fun fight, but wow is it tough. Coming back Wed. night and killing him a second time was no less climactic than when we killed him last Sunday either. I hope Blizzard brings the same kind of design to the WotLK raids as they did with Sunwell.
Maes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 07:07   Link #669
Ezek
This is a user title.
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maes View Post
As comical as Blizzard Rick-Rolling us would be, I really want to know what the announcement will really be. A joint D3, WotLK Beta, SC2 Beta announcement would be awesome.

Also, going back about a month I made some comments about M'uru and such, and well, he's definitely the hardest boss in TBC, period. Took a damn month after getting Entropius to 25% for the first time to actually kill him. Amazingly well tuned and fun fight, but wow is it tough. Coming back Wed. night and killing him a second time was no less climactic than when we killed him last Sunday either. I hope Blizzard brings the same kind of design to the WotLK raids as they did with Sunwell.
Indeed, M'uru is a fun fight. I think the lowest we've gotten Entropius down to before wiping is around the ~40% mark. I'm hoping he dies soon - being the Sentinel tank healer in P1 becomes tiresome after a bit.

I'm so rerolling a Death Knight when WoTLK comes around.
Ezek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 05:13   Link #670
-RK-
WoW addict

Send a message via AIM to -RK- Send a message via MSN to -RK- Send a message via Yahoo to -RK-
M'uru is not a fun fight. Its a fight that stresses class composition over any other factor. KJ is much funner, imo.
-RK- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 14:23   Link #671
Ezek
This is a user title.
*Fansubber

Meh, I didn't find it to be that bad of an experience. Raid composition wasn't too bad as the only times we've had to cancel raids was due to lack of one or two Shaman - we used four (two Resto / two Enhance) while we had six on the active roster. Speaking of which, M'uru got hit fairly hard with the nerf bat with today's patch:

Quote:
Sunwell Plateau

* M’uru, Entropius, Shadowsword Berserkers and Shadowsword Fury Mages have all had their health decreased.
Few minor nerfs to KJ as well.

As for KJ:

OMGI'MADRAGON GUYS I'MADRAGON OMG
Ezek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:48   Link #672
Maes
その目だれの目?

I really don't know how I feel about the nerf to the M'uru encounter. My opinion is that phase 1 did not need nerfed at all and depending on how much the health on M'uru, the adds, and Entropius was actually lowered the fight could very well be a complete joke now compared to what it was before this patch. I mean, I'm not angry that they nerfed it because I knew they would eventually and it will open up Kil'jaeden to a lot more guilds, I just don't think it was a necessary nerf.
Old 2008-07-16, 02:15   Link #673
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Mm yeah few changes to SWP (or SPlat as a guildie said, how apt). Not up to M'uru yet, but still, I think it won't be "omg casuals farming him" like the crying on the wow forums indicated. Still they will want as many people as they can to get to K'J. I'm just more surprised they didn't bash the instance into the dirt with the nerf hammer to get the people in there.

Anyway, on the WOTLK front, Alpha is OVER, Beta starting soon... just need to convince those in there already to spill more of what they know. Hmm, as usual though, Paladin/Hunter talents aren't known until AFTER the Beta haha.

You guys all Opt-in for the Beta? Go go two accounts.
Old 2008-07-16, 03:18   Link #674
Maes
その目だれの目?

It seems to have been confirmed that it's a straight 10% nerf to the health of everything in the encounter except Void Sentinels and Void Spawns. Not a gigantic nerf, but it will be a big enough one to get all those guilds suffering through the sub-20% and sub-10% wipes on Entropius through the encounter while giving the encounter some more flexibility in phase 1 more than there is now, which is a very big plus because of attendance problems that I'm sure plenty of guilds(including mine) are suffering from due to vacations, burn-outs, etc.

It's not a bad change, in fact I half welcome it because it means that my guild should be getting to Kil'jaeden faster each week and getting more time on, but I'm still glad to have beaten it 3 times before the nerf.
Old 2008-07-16, 15:57   Link #675
randomuser83

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkzilla View Post
god dammit i got rick rolled again :P

its be funny if he is a new boss in the wrath of the lich king tho XD
This is why you read post from newest to latest. ARRGGHHH
randomuser83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 21:51   Link #676
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ah crud... My subtlety rogue got nerfed =_= I had brace myself for the cheat death nerf (still don't like it) but I didn't expect them to nerf Sinister calling talent as well !

Well unfortunately I don't (can't) raid the Sunwell so those changes doesn't affect me one bit...

Other than that... Haris Pilton, 1200gold NON-UNIQUE 22 slot epic bag

Oh the Dilemma... @_@
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 04:31   Link #677
Maes
その目だれの目?

WotLK Beta has started!

Time to hope that I get a beta key.
Old 2008-07-18, 09:20   Link #678
Westlo
Lets be reality

Urge to resub rising.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-18, 19:00   Link #679
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Urge to resub rising.
I caved in, fuck.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 05:45   Link #680
Xacual

You just can't quit WoW, its the drug that keeps on calling...

In other news my guild isn't doing that well. We're still progressing but seeing new people every week is starting to drain me out. Our Main Tank had to quit the game so we recruited someone new across transfers, and now he said he is selling his account. Its like well thanks for you know committing to being our new tank and then up and leaving after a week. I guess I wouldn't be so mad about it if he didn't say "well my fiance says I should stop playing"

I'm kind of disappointed in the new gear from WotLK, it just doesn't look good. I don't like the new spell damage change. Making everyone use the same stuff is nice and all but why? I mean yeah there are some items people don't like seeing drop because of rare offspecs or something but isn't the key to that is to make all the offspecs actually earn their raid spot. Like Moonkin are getting really buffed. I'm too pessimistic when it comes to changes in this game and I hope I'm wrong on how this homogenizing of the gear will turn out.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows