AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-03, 19:16   Link #6901
Skieth

Never even really thought that much about that hit Strom gave Cruz, gave me something to think about Soji.

I'm hoping for a girl squad reunion as well. Its been to long since they've all been together. I'm kinda expecting Teruyama to show up during a difficult fight with a powerful needless like Strom. I hoping he's gotten a lot stronger since we last saw him.

Since we're kinda on topic with girl squad I just want to throw this out there. Do you think Mio's been kicked out of Girl squad and been branded as a traitor? I know Saten likes to keep secrets, but wouldn't Ishiyama have reported that she's joined Blade's side? Blade flat out tells her to kick his ass, and she really doesn't have any hesitation in trying to do so. Would be interesting to see how that might go down if Setsuna, and Kuchinashi are ordered to go after her, and if they would follow that order or not.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 20:54   Link #6902
Avvesione

I don't think Mio would be kicked out, unless it was something recent. Saten didn't seem surprised at all to see Mio following Blade around and even joked about it. And I don't think Ishiyama would bother telling Riru or Arclight that since it's not a part of Triple Six's plans (unless Mio is a Stigmata user... be funny if her Stigmata is a bear face on her butt).

And even if Setsuna and Kuchinashi had an order to go after Mio, I doubt they'd do it. You saw how much Setsuna cares about Mio throughout the chapters, especially to start St. Rose. You saw how she lied to everyone at St. Rose about Cruz just so she could learn where Mio was and how she was doing. I think she's more loyal to Kuchinashi and Mio than anyone else in the series, even over Black Madam and Arclight.
Old 2011-06-04, 08:08   Link #6903
Skieth

I think it would once again depend on how the Simeon/Triple Six relationship is. If Arclight and Riru were told about what happened in the Underground City its probable that Ishiyama would have mentioned that Mio was there as he seems to be familiar with her, not only knowing her name, but her fragment as well. Its also a good bet to say that Aruka has also made her report to Arclight, and informed him that their Black Market operations were interrupted by two rogue members of girl squad, so they would know that much at least.

I agree with you, I think Setsuna and Kuchinashi would ultimately choose to side with Mio over Simeon, but I could certainly see them being the team chosen to take her out, as a prove your loyalty type test. It would certainly be a good way to officially bring those two over to the good guys.
Old 2011-06-05, 20:01   Link #6904
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
In what way do they look alike? If thats the case then Aruka,Cruz,Eve,Setsuna, Kuchinashi and Eve look alike. Just shave m all bald and put on the same uniform. Seriously there is no alikeness wich is specificaly Cruz = Ann
now now, don't be mad, I didn't say Cruz=AnN, I just see it like that, their likeness make me wondering if AnN in Needless 1.5 cover vol 01, actually a combined entity of Blade, Eve, and Cruz.
Blade = choker no.079, Byakugou, glove, hair color
Eve = gender, long hair, body
Cruz = brain, clothes
May be one of the three put in dangerous state once, that require them to combine via Doppelganger. Consume the other two, the remaining one become AnN
Just hope no Archlight in the mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Yeah we need the girls squad reunited
Agreed, but put Rin in it too, we need a phsyco to the silly party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I agree, we really need the team riunited again, plus I love the dynamics of Cruz with Mio, Sestuna and Kuchinashi .
In addition Yamada is part of their team now (well theoretically) would be nice to see for the first time the 4 together in an adventure only for them, like the trip to the city or something like that.
Anyway there is something that bothers me and is the sentence of two ch ago when Yamada complained of his headache.
I thought about it lately because I doubt memory world experience is the caused of his headache,so I was wondering if it can not be caused by the awakening of it's fragment but Yamada is not yet aware of this.
What I mean is, we do not know what happens when a person awakening a fragment making him/her a Needless , we know only that they usually have only one fragment and that they have a much stronger body than a normal person. We now know that that Yamada has gained inhuman endurance, such as to withstand even an attack by strom that was intended to kill YungBlade.
So what I thought was that perhaps time has awakened a fragment Yamada, and then parts of the brain necessary for the use of this fragment (whatever that is) have become active, but as Yamada does not know what this mistaken for the effect of memory guard. That's why I said before I came to mind after re-reading Needless 1.5 when Ann said to Cain that if he not used his fragment would become weaker and weaker until disappear, so I thought maybe it's the same with Yamada and his brain is not used to this .....is like as when a person do a exercise over his limit and his muscles become stiff.
was just a wild guess that I seem possible with what we know and perhaps more than to knock the pill is used to help him to endure the initial stages of being a Needless.
quite a guess there
add it to my note
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 12:23   Link #6905
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Cruz = brain, clothes
The clothes are Eve's.
Spoiler for image:

And the brain is... well, ANn doesn't seem to be a great thinker. I really don't see anything to suggest Cruz is part of the mix.
Old 2011-06-06, 15:14   Link #6906
Homura7

^ Actually there's no point in trying to find similarities. Adam N. lost her memories of the past, the only thing she remembers is that she's a failed human experiment, that's all.

The only info of relevance we have so far about her is the following:

-Her surname pretty much hints she's somehow related to Eve.
-The collar. It's Blade's.

However, the most important statement about her origins is made by the Adam C. Apparently, she had been searching Adam. N for a long time (2 years?) and, I don't know what to say, but... why don't you guys search info about the chromosomes? There's something suspicious there.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-06 at 15:47.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 19:43   Link #6907
Avvesione

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is a side story that was made 10 years ago (in July) so things are bound to change. Nothing major but there'll be some things changed between now and Needless 2.
Old 2011-06-08, 00:49   Link #6908
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

hopefully he just forgets that he made needless zero and just go his own way with the story
Old 2011-06-08, 01:33   Link #6909
Avvesione

That's doubtful since he already wrote out the Needless story once and finished it back in 1997 (high school and college). It came out to 2000 pages with the story revolving around Adam Blade and Adam Neuschwanstein. You can read about it here (although it's all in Japanese): http://imaikami.cool.ne.jp/needless.html

---

Also, while we're on the topic of ANn, I thought I'd bring up something I noticed. If we're assuming that ANn saved Cruz from Aruka in the Third Shelter (big assumption) and saved Cruz during the PF Blast (big assumption) then does it bother anyone that the only people to see ANn are Cruz (in the memory world) and Mio (who saw the gentle hand of light)? We know no one else saw anything in the Third Shelter (Aruka suspected something) but everyone was confused. ANn likely materialized behind Cruz where he could not see her or something or maybe she never materialized to begin with. Later, in the memory world, ANn manifested before Cruz but no one else saw her (mainly Saten here).

But Mio saw the gentle hand of light that saved Cruz. Does this mean there's something very special with her, too? It's likely since she did mention it to Cruz in a really detailed panel (and point in the story, too). Whatever it is, I'm sure there'll be some interesting development with Mio soon.
Old 2011-06-08, 03:36   Link #6910
Homura7

^Yeah, that's right. Proof of that stablishment can be found during the battle at the Third Shelter. At a certain point Seth reminds Blade of the time they worked together as "undertakers", and during the fight against Saten, Solva remembers the time they fought Kana and how her fragment Overtechnology allowed her to create a machine that could release ice and fire elements, making they believe for a few seconds she had more than just one fragment.

Likewise, during the Bloody Rain arc, at the end of it Seth has a talk with Kana, where they remember past times and the fact it was Solva who killed Kana's father. Despite that, Kana holds no grudge, as she understands what it means "survival of the strongest" in Blackspot.
Old 2011-06-09, 07:42   Link #6911
X207
Gamyūsa

is it me or does Adam N have a slightly different character drawing style? i dont know if previous characters have tthe same style but Adam's knees are drawn a bit weird with a 30->40 degree offset from the upper and lower part of her legs. ie chapter 1 1.5 page 20
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 08:27   Link #6912
Homura7

^Well, that's because of the former drawing style. Tale a look at Adam N. now with the current drawing style and compare. She appeared in ch. 82.
Old 2011-06-09, 10:48   Link #6913
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
^Well, that's because of the former drawing style. Tale a look at Adam N. now with the current drawing style and compare. She appeared in ch. 82.
ty, i forgot she appeared. its been a while since i read that chapter and she was only there for 4-5 pages.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 18:30   Link #6914
CountVain
Wayward Vagabond

Long story short I've not been about to get Needless C91 done :< but I am now! Alas, I missed the Raws -.-

If someone gets the RAWs to me over PM for Chapter 91 I'll have it released in a day. So gogo!
CountVain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 00:01   Link #6915
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

when was it susspose to be released?
Old 2011-06-10, 08:37   Link #6916
Skieth

91 is the current chapter, released last month. 92 will be out near the end of the month, not sure on the date.
Old 2011-06-10, 21:00   Link #6917
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
91 is the current chapter, released last month. 92 will be out near the end of the month, not sure on the date.
Ultra Jump comes out on the 19th every month and raws are usually found on that day or a day or so after. Since the 19th lies on a Sunday this month, we might see it released on the 18th instead (that's happened in the past, not sure if it was for holidays or not).

Chapter 92 will have the special color pages, which is something I always look forward to every 7 months. Last time was a little disappointing with it just being the Toria monster. Hopefully this one has a few panels colored.
Old 2011-06-12, 22:40   Link #6918
Skieth

For anyone who hasn't seen, WOW has just released chapters 34 and 91.

Last edited by Skieth; 2011-06-12 at 22:54.
Old 2011-06-13, 10:40   Link #6919
CountVain
Wayward Vagabond

I told you I'd get them out quick, we work off the public translation by Js09 from Manga Helpers, so the gap fill is reliant on him.

I think we're getting some actual staff on Needless now too, so it's not just me. It's been an added side project till now I've been doing since people seem to enjoy the series. So I hope everyone will go directly to our blog and get them from there :> It helps us
CountVain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 09:45   Link #6920
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow all this time ive been waiting for 91 and im dissapointed cause theres no cruz

Tags
action, comedy, seinen