AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-02, 18:06   Link #7201
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch/Kallen will likely end next episode, and I will be relieved when it does. It's been an emotional roller coaster.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:06   Link #7202
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Who does she think she is? I think she has a lot of audacity to just show up wearing a terrorist uniform. What makes her special? I still think Lelouch should throw her in prison if she shows up. She has no right for an audience with the Emperor.
and yet she gets one
funny
i wonder why
could it be that the new emperor has a thing for hot red heads in terrorist uniform
Old 2008-09-02, 18:06   Link #7203
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I doubt Lelouch is thinking that far ahead, and I would hope over the one month he had time to come to terms with his feelings. They should be using this episode to solidify everything before the world goes to hell.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:08   Link #7204
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Lelouch/Kallen will likely end next episode, and I will be relieved when it does. It's been an emotional roller coaster.
this thread has been silent for more then an hour
i post some real theory i have (which i really recommend you read)
and you just start blasting without relating to the topic at all
Old 2008-09-02, 18:08   Link #7205
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and yet she gets one
funny
i wonder why
could it be that the new emperor has a thing for hot red heads in terrorist uniform
He saw her kill a Knight of the Round in the past. He probably thinks he can use her again for that purpose.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:09   Link #7206
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

dear TheDisruptiveOne
please read and then comment on it

Quote:
i would like to present an idea about a reason for the gum line

in this ep we have seen that the stress concerning kallens relationship with lulu is causing her a great deal of pain
she was actually in tears in the elevetor since she feels that if she doesnt get an answer to her quesion she wouldnt be able to move on
but that was within hours of the events in the hanger

that was a month ago
and during that month somethings might have taken place
we dont know if lulu did some thinking in to kallens quesion
we dont know if he drew his own conclutions about whether or not he wants to start a "real" relationship with her
we dont know any of that

but we do know one thing for sure
kallen went an entire month without an answer to her question
in fact we have no real reason to believe she even knew that he was still alive
going so long with that kind of pain and doubt could make her deceide a few things
its very possible that at some point during that month she just gave up
she came to the conclution that she has no choice but to try and move on

if that is the case then it would require a great deal of resolve on her part
she has to move on despite the pain so she has to make up her mind and except the fact that she would never get her answer

its very possible that when they get to talk she wont want to hear him say anything that would undermind her resolve
not becouse she no longer loves him
but becouse she's afraid to re-open old wounds
becouse if he tells her something that would make her heart waver even for but a moment then all the pain she had to deal with while moving on would have been for nothing and she would be at risk of being hurt again
doesnt mean that they end there
it just gives lulu a closer understanding of how fragile she is at the moment
"choose your next words well lelouch"
they may be your last as emperor"
Old 2008-09-02, 18:09   Link #7207
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
He saw her kill a Knight of the Round in the past. He probably thinks he can use her again for that purpose.
Could you please not live up to your namesake? He's not that superficial.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:10   Link #7208
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
this thread has been silent for more then an hour
i post some real theory i have (which i really recommend you read)
and you just start blasting without relating to the topic at all
Because he's a troll, stop feeding him. He posts crap until someone bites.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:11   Link #7209
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

5 bucks says Lelouch entrusts nunally to Kallen.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:15   Link #7210
TheDisruptiveOne

It's a good post, Blade. The writers are idiots though. Kallen's feelings will just pick up from where they left off when she was in the Guren looking for him probably. And if she has sorted out her feelings and moved on...I wouldn't be surprised if she had a new boyfriend in the Black Knights. Minami, Tamaki, some guy we haven't met before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
5 bucks says Lelouch entrusts nunally to Kallen.
Kallen will already be dead by then.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:17   Link #7211
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
no offence fox
but thats not a nice idea
it basiclly means that kallen is used as solution to a problem rather then a real love interest (you even said you considered milly for the job)
any relationship between them must be about THEM and nothing else
I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.
I wasn't describing it from Lelouch's point of view. I was just putting emotions aside and looking at the conditions. I just can't imagine Lelouch would pick a girl to be his queen and bare his children if he didn't really care for her. He's not an emotional fountain or a horny old man who would want dozens of wives and children the way Charles did.
I think if he was to ask Kallen to be by his side and be his queen it would be out of love. I don't see why she would accept anything else.

I was just saying that the condition that the writers and the story presents us with is that Kallen is the only reasonable option. I guess you could include Kaguya with Milly, but he never even trusted Kaguya with knowing who he really was.
If he was going to choose C.C. why didn't he present her before and why is she back in prison clothes. No one is hunting her anymore. I don't see why she's hiding.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:18   Link #7212
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
It's a good post, Blade. The writers are idiots though. Kallen's feelings will just pick up from where they left off when she was in the Guren looking for him probably. And if she has sorted out her feelings and moved on...I wouldn't be surprised if she had a new boyfriend in the Black Knights. Minami, Tamaki, some guy we haven't met before?

Kallen will already be dead by then.
i was with you right till that point

and if nunnaly is alive then she will end up as emperess and kallen would become her KoO (with a red KOR cape like in the ED)
Old 2008-09-02, 18:20   Link #7213
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I think you misunderstood what I was getting at.
I wasn't describing it from Lelouch's point of view. I was just putting emotions aside and looking at the conditions. I just can't imagine Lelouch would pick a girl to be his queen and bare his children if he didn't really care for her. He's not an emotional fountain or a horny old man who would want dozens of wives and children the way Charles did.
I think if he was to ask Kallen to be by his side and be his queen it would be out of love. I don't see why she would accept anything else.

I was just saying that the condition that the writers and the story presents us with is that Kallen is the only reasonable option. I guess you could include Kaguya with Milly, but he never even trusted Kaguya with knowing who he really was.
If he was going to choose C.C. why didn't he present her before and why is she back in prison clothes. No one is hunting her anymore. I don't see why she's hiding.
C.C is the witch
every king needs a witch in his dungeon

and if its truly about THEM then there wouldnt be any problem as far as i'm concerned (not that anyone gives a rats ass what i think mind you)
Old 2008-09-02, 18:21   Link #7214
Var
Banned

Quote:
she wouldnt have to have convinced herself that he was dead (she didnt know)
its that she has moved past him
and thats where the resolve part comes into play
if she wavers when shes just opening herself to more pain
which is why she would want to prevent anything that would make her waver
but she also feels that she has to confront him so she can be over him once and for all
keep in mind that if he does make her waver then its actually a good thing but from her POV its just asking for more pain
Unless she convinced herself that he was dead, her words have no real meaning in the last Episode. Don't get me wrong, I understand your point, and I can see her having moved past him, but I find it hard to believe she could do such a thing unless she was certain he was dead. At which point, if anything, I'd expect an immense amount of guilt to show up in her because, simply, its her fault to some degree.

We're trying to draw conclusions from hardly any time to gauge her after the month skip. People don't just get over someone in a month unless they are certain that person is dead, and even then its hard.

Perhaps the reason I do not enjoy this theory is that it is depressing and not really much of a conclusion. I'd be rather downed if she did really just drop him over just a month's time. Especially after everything they have been through, together and when they were apart. And, to be frank, in this scenario we lose because I cannot see Lelouch saying anything good enough. I don't know... bah... now you got me downed.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:23   Link #7215
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
C.C is the witch
every king needs a witch in his dungeon

and if its truly about THEM then there wouldnt be any problem as far as i'm concerned (not that anyone gives a rats ass what i think mind you)
But the theme of the show has been chess. The episodes are called "turns". The King needs the Queen.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:24   Link #7216
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Unless she convinced herself that he was dead, her words have no real meaning in the last Episode. Don't get me wrong, I understand your point, and I can see her having moved past him, but I find it hard to believe she could do such a thing unless she was certain he was dead. At which point, if anything, I'd expect an immense amount of guilt to show up in her because, simply, its her fault to some degree.

We're trying to draw conclusions from hardly any time to gauge her after the month skip. People don't just get over someone in a month unless they are certain that person is dead, and even then its hard.

Perhaps the reason I do not enjoy this theory is that it is depressing and not really much of a conclusion. I'd be rather downed if she did really just drop him over just a month's time. Especially after everything they have been through, together and when they were apart. And, to be frank, in this scenario we lose because I cannot see Lelouch saying anything good enough. I don't know... bah... now you got me downed.
well dont go diving into the cake just yet
my theory is a good thing
all season kallen has being falling more and more inlove with lulu while he hasnt been shown to make any steps
now he cant just ask her "hey kallen , want to be my girl"
he has to win her heart himself

Quote:
But the theme of the show has been chess. The episodes are called "turns". The King needs the Queen
not sure how that conflicts with what i wrote fox
Old 2008-09-02, 18:25   Link #7217
Var
Banned

Quote:
well dont go diving into the cake just yet
my theory is a good thing
all season kallen has being falling more and more inlove with lulu while he hasnt been shown to make any steps
now he cant just ask her "hey kallen , want to be my girl"
he has to win her heart himself
Fair enough. Still doesn't help my mood.

It feels like an overly convenient way to just wrap up their relationship and end it... too convenient.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:27   Link #7218
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Fair enough. Still doesn't help my mood.

It feels like an overly convenient way to just wrap up their relationship and end it... too convenient.
but thats ep 22
still three more eps for them to fuck it all up
Old 2008-09-02, 18:28   Link #7219
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
i was with you right till that point

and if nunnaly is alive then she will end up as emperess and kallen would become her KoO (with a red KOR cape like in the ED)
Dude, seriously, do you need it written in bold neon giant letters? Do I really need to use the retarded bold fonts and increase the size? The guy is a troll, from what I've gathered he hangs around on a forum narutofan where he has the tag "professional troll". If you don't know what a troll is, it's one who keeps trying to derail the general conversation and if you check his posts, it's all a fine balance betwen being a complete retard and provoking people with the least favourite opinions that are most likely to provide an emotianal response.

So please, don't feed the bloody troll by responding to him. (like I am now )
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:28   Link #7220
FoxxFireArt

Quote:

not sure how that conflicts with what i wrote fox
Because witches in the dungeon are old world king stuff out of fantasy novels. Witches don't work into the theme of chess.