Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-10, 08:05   Link #61
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit01
The manga would be butt crap if it turns out naruto learns super jutsu after super jutsu. What about the other ones? Are they just morons that learn one thing every full moon?
si, i reckon he needs teh basics..
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 12:58   Link #62
Real
....Elemental....

He needs more speed when not in kyuubi mode for defensive purposes. He also seem to be less alert than Sasuke, and to a greater extent the Jounins. Some metal/meditation training perhaps....
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 14:11   Link #63
Neophos
I´m from Sweden ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Neophos Send a message via MSN to Neophos
I wanna se 1. The full extent of the hyuuga powers. i mean, it cant be limited to some taijutsu, no matter how strong it is, and a sheild, even though its really effective. i mean, they cant be the strongest with only that....

2. Some l33t mind control from Ino. Im sure she can learn some neat mind control stuff...

3. Gai in a serius fight. i want to se some extreme kick ass taijutsu and then...8 gates!! but that would also mean he dies...-____-
Neophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 11:44   Link #64
Unit01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neophos
I wanna se 1. The full extent of the hyuuga powers. i mean, it cant be limited to some taijutsu, no matter how strong it is, and a sheild, even though its really effective. i mean, they cant be the strongest with only that....

2. Some l33t mind control from Ino. Im sure she can learn some neat mind control stuff...

3. Gai in a serius fight. i want to se some extreme kick ass taijutsu and then...8 gates!! but that would also mean he dies...-____-
Well make it seven gates only then
Unit01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 11:55   Link #65
kboykb

Which means he'll be recovering for months - which would take the passion out of the series for a short while.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 12:52   Link #66
Neophos
I´m from Sweden ^_^

Yeah. i really would want to se Gai go God mode, but his *BLINK* when he smiles and the "Nice guy pose" is needed. He cant disappear for 20 episodes or 5 volumes....

It seems that many ninjas have a God mode..

Naruto: Kyuubi
Sasuke: Curse seal level 2
Chouji: Peper pill, or what it was
Lee and Gai: Gates (Many can use them, but these seems to have them primary) and then the Lotus...
Gaara: Shukaku
Itachi: The mangekyu sharingan thing...kinda makes him God..
Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade: always >_>

I mean, does really half of the ninjas need über powerups to win?? or well, look at Lee...he cant win even when he uses them X_x
Old 2004-10-11, 13:32   Link #67
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Yeah. i really would want to se Gai go God mode, but his *BLINK* when he smiles and the "Nice guy pose" is needed. He cant disappear for 20 episodes or 5 volumes....

It seems that many ninjas have a God mode..

Naruto: Kyuubi
Sasuke: Curse seal level 2
Chouji: Peper pill, or what it was
Lee and Gai: Gates (Many can use them, but these seems to have them primary) and then the Lotus...
Gaara: Shukaku
Itachi: The mangekyu sharingan thing...kinda makes him God..
Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade: always >_>

I mean, does really half of the ninjas need über powerups to win?? or well, look at Lee...he cant win even when he uses them X_x
"god mode" ? You have been palying too many FPS laddie.
the only thing that comes remotely close to "god mode" is Tsunade's souzou saise. And that's debatable.
Old 2004-10-11, 14:29   Link #68
Deth moad ue

I'd like to see naruto evolve emotionally...the jutsus will follow once he starts disregarding other people and their feelings and focusing on his goal and not much more.

I think naruto is a genius in his own right. His up bringing and lack of peers/mentors means he's gotta be creative with what he's got as opposed to being given/learning more.

He outwits his opponents with rudimentary techniques. He took out neji, who has kaiten and byakugan by DIGGING A HOLE. He's quick witted, and wins with what appears to be practical jokes.

He avoided falling off a cliff by using a bunch of bunshins to swing him foot first into sasuke during their fight.

He started out at a disadvantage. No fam, no friends, no one to spend time with him and teach him as hyuuga did hinata and her sis, as sasuke's dad showed him with that fire breathing jutsu thingy.

Even kakasensei focused more on sasuke. I'm hoping the recent events will lead to a mindset change....and now that naruto's under jiraiya....sky's the limit.
Deth moad ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 19:19   Link #69
Neophos
I´m from Sweden ^_^

Animizzle, ok, God mode maybe was a little...overexagerating...

but still..

fact stands that many of the nins have a real whoop ass super powerup.

and also...

I know it would ruin the series, but why dont they use them more often??

I mean, it didnt seem to cost Gaara very much chakra to go into partial Shukaku mode...

or Naruto with the Kyuubi...yeah, i know he cant control it perfectly, and there is often reasons behind the powerups....

but still..>_> meh. i dont know. they seem to always wanna hide their ace until the last drop...
Old 2004-10-12, 05:45   Link #70
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

One thing I really hope that doesn't happen is Naruto learning the "air walk." Once that happens, we're going to start seeing constant midair or stratospheric battles in desolate areas. If that does happen, my hope is that Naruto creates a humongous Rasengan from the chakra of all living things in the Naruto universe and evaporates Sasuke and his hair, including half the planet.

As for new things, taijutsu obviously. But I'd rather see him more as a ninjutsu user than taijutsu. Not necessarily along the lines of katon jutsus, but more interesting, non high level jutsus. As to what, that will be left to Kishimoto's design. I'd definately like to see the Underworld spines come out of Naruto's hair though.

One thing always got me though. When Jiraiya mentioned to Naruto that he should summon a tracking frog to find him in the lodging city, how is a frog supposed to track?

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 07:28   Link #71
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Frog with a big nose. There's also a armor frog, etc. There's probably a frog for everything. what would be really cool is a tiny little frog. You carve out the bottom, cook it and you can survive anywhere.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 07:49   Link #72
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Indeed, frog legs no jutsu. Yum.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 01:46   Link #73
Crazy Monkey
AnimeFreak

naruto needs to shore up his weaknesses (taijutsu, genjutsu) and continue to build on his strength (creativity, chakra capacity/control, ninjutsu).

to that end, more taijutsu training and genjutsu learning. as creative as naruto is, he should really excel in genjutsu.

as for ninjutsu, he needs to dig into the forbidden scrolls again and get more training from jiraiya
Crazy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 01:54   Link #74
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
I agree.. perhaps he would do it protecting Lee, prooving that he would die for him.. Dont know who would be that strong and fight Lee though.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 02:31   Link #75
Niloklives

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
I agree.. perhaps he would do it protecting Lee, prooving that he would die for him.. Dont know who would be that strong and fight Lee though.
Probably someone in the current story arc in the manga. the rate things are going, it's feasable. If Gai and Kakashi are just about even (which according to Gai, they are) then if Kakashi is putting himself at serious risk, Gai could just as easily be in a similar situation.

Only time will tell though.
Niloklives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 19:08   Link #76
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
One thing I really hope that doesn't happen is Naruto learning the "air walk." Once that happens, we're going to start seeing constant midair or stratospheric battles in desolate areas. If that does happen, my hope is that Naruto creates a humongous Rasengan from the chakra of all living things in the Naruto universe and evaporates Sasuke and his hair, including half the planet.
*snickers* Expect the unexpected. I hope that doesn't happen too.

And if you think about it... Rasengan is like the Spirit Bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
As for new things, taijutsu obviously. But I'd rather see him more as a ninjutsu user than taijutsu. Not necessarily along the lines of katon jutsus, but more interesting, non high level jutsus. As to what, that will be left to Kishimoto's design. I'd definately like to see the Underworld spines come out of Naruto's hair though.

One thing always got me though. When Jiraiya mentioned to Naruto that he should summon a tracking frog to find him in the lodging city, how is a frog supposed to track?
I would like to see him more of a ninjutsu master than a taijutsu. But man, his speed and defence...just those two please.

As for the frog...thus its called a tracking frog? Besides, they can talk damnit, that's creepy enough as it is, so why not give them the ability to track too?
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote