Banned

I could almost hear it, "Bleach, Zangetsu"
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 16:14   Link #8322
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
I could almost hear it, "Bleach, Zangetsu"
OMG. Could it be? If your right, I'll fall on my knees.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 10:50   Link #8323
The Green One

Well points to Ichigo for having a plan beyond his usual charge in and swing hoping he hits, fire 7 to 8 ineffective Getsuga Tenshous.
Old 2016-05-28, 09:25   Link #8324
Ultragunner

Ok so for some reasons I started re-watching and re-reading the old episodes/chapters of Bleach, especially the Fake Karakura Arc...

...and I still don't quite understand how Aizen was "defeated" from what I can get: Ichigo, for a brief moment, overpowered Aizen so bad with Final Getsuga Tenshou (GT) so bad that it weakened him to the point that Hougyoku separated from him thus allowing Urahra's custom sealing Kido to be activated. Is this the gist of it? Can someone elaborate on this for me pls?

Also, why Ichigo was so OP back there? Was it because he, for the first time. managed to merge and utilise all of his latent power after training for Final GT?

Should we expect the same or similar performance from Ichigo with his new form?
Old 2016-05-28, 12:14   Link #8325
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
from what I can get: Ichigo, for a brief moment, overpowered Aizen so bad with Final Getsuga Tenshou (GT) so bad that it weakened him to the point that Hougyoku separated from him thus allowing Urahra's custom sealing Kido to be activated. Is this the gist of it? Can someone elaborate on this for me pls?
yeah, pretty much,
aizen was so powerful that the kido seal wouldnt have worked, after aizen became weaker in reitatsu-lvls it managed to seal him...

Quote:
Also, why Ichigo was so OP back there? Was it because he, for the first time. managed to merge and utilise all of his latent power after training for Final GT?
he used all his powers at once, but the way i understood it, it was pretty similar to gons final transformation,
he reached his full powerlvl but only fired one attack at that lvl, basically like how gon had a full charged jajanken at the end...

Quote:
if what i think is true than ichigo should now have the same powerlvl as previously but on a permanent basis and therefore he can spam attacks as powerful as mugetsu as much as he wants
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 13:12   Link #8326
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Ok so for some reasons I started re-watching and re-reading the old episodes/chapters of Bleach, especially the Fake Karakura Arc...

...and I still don't quite understand how Aizen was "defeated" from what I can get: Ichigo, for a brief moment, overpowered Aizen so bad with Final Getsuga Tenshou (GT) so bad that it weakened him to the point that Hougyoku separated from him thus allowing Urahra's custom sealing Kido to be activated. Is this the gist of it? Can someone elaborate on this for me pls?

The Hougyoku didn't separate from Aizen. It just stopped acknowledging him and therefore didn't power him up. Ichigo's attack weakened him enough for the seal to take effect.

After forging a new zanpakutou, Ichigo's contradicting natures of human, soul reaper, hollow, and quincy settled and merged, allowing him to achieve his final form. Until this, his quincy powers masquerading as Zangetsu was suppressing the majority of his powers.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 15:14   Link #8327
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Is it safe to assume he's now currently even more powerful than his post-dangai training Bankai form?
my guess would be that his current form is between that and Mugetsu.

Quote:
In any case, it's clear he's only playing right into Yhwachs hands. Because if Yhwachs aim is to defeat Ichigo and reclaim the quincy power in him, then I suppose he stands to gain a whole lot more than just his quincy powers should he succeed.
Yes. It's likely that Ichigo will not only lose, but lose so bad that Ywach completely gets his way and we are made to think that Ichigo is dead. In these types of stories the big boss usually gets his way 100% only to be taken down later when it seems that all hope is lost. So Ichigo will 'die' and be absorbed only to have his dad and friends fight Ywach and somehow revive him into a form that is even more powerful than Mugetsu
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 15:23   Link #8328
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Final fights come in many forms. Some are told over the span of as long as centuries, involving continuous destruction in a relentless duel. Others are just resolved by the hero (or their team) pulling a one-up on the final boss or catching them by surprise. I'm getting really, really strong vibes that the latter will be the case for BLEACH.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 15:28   Link #8329
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Yes. It's likely that Ichigo will not only lose, but lose so bad that Ywach completely gets his way and we are made to think that Ichigo is dead. In these types of stories the big boss usually gets his way 100% only to be taken down later when it seems that all hope is lost. So Ichigo will 'die' and be absorbed only to have his dad and friends fight Ywach and somehow revive him into a form that is even more powerful than Mugetsu
i think ywach reached that lvl after absorbing the soul king
Old 2016-05-28, 20:29   Link #8330
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i think ywach reached that lvl after absorbing the soul king
Not according to the recent chapters. It seems creating and absorbing Ichigo is also a major part of his plan.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 13:59   Link #8331
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Yes. It's likely that Ichigo will not only lose, but lose so bad that Ywach completely gets his way and we are made to think that Ichigo is dead. In these types of stories the big boss usually gets his way 100% only to be taken down later when it seems that all hope is lost. So Ichigo will 'die' and be absorbed only to have his dad and friends and Aizen fight Ywach and somehow revive him into a form that is even more powerful than Mugetsu
fix'd.
No, but seriously, we need to see Aizen vs Yhwach before this series ends. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 14:15   Link #8332
AsGryffynn
Envoy of the beginning

Aizen vs Juha would be nice...
AsGryffynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 16:05   Link #8333
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Personally, I see Ichigo getting his ass handed to him, even after assistance from the Daddy Duo, and right before Yhwach is about to finish him, Aizen pops up and tells Ichigo he is disappointed in him, and so he'll show him how it's done. Aizen goes on to wreak havoc on Yhwach, but ultimately come up short. However, he does indeed "show Ichigo how it's done", as something Aizen/Yhwach does or reveals during the fight shows Ichigo how to gain victory in the final final battle.
Old 2016-05-30, 21:52   Link #8334
DragonXX

I am still waiting for the flashback about how Ywach was beat for the first time and what his connect to the Soul King is and also about why that person grandfather was in Soul King place and how he get there or why he was there. Basely I don't care about the fights that are going on and just want to know what happen in the past. I may then care about the fights that happen after.

Also where are the Soul King legs, they have not show up yet.

I want to know the past more then I care for the fights.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 00:16   Link #8335
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I am still waiting for the flashback about how Ywach was beat for the first time and what his connect to the Soul King is and also about why that person grandfather was in Soul King place and how he get there or why he was there. Basely I don't care about the fights that are going on and just want to know what happen in the past. I may then care about the fights that happen after.

Also where are the Soul King legs, they have not show up yet.

I want to know the past more then I care for the fights.
They're in the spirit realm. Japanese ghosts don't have legs.
Old 2016-06-02, 03:58   Link #8336
DerGilga
Banned

Well after seeing some spoiler pics, I have to say
Spoiler for 676:
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 06:56   Link #8337
LevelSeven

yup, ichigo has some new mode,
he can fire grand ray ceroes and ywach seems to have trouble :O

now lets see how many years this fight will need :'D
Old 2016-06-02, 07:26   Link #8338
Hakai

Now you feel like number one!
Old 2016-06-02, 09:04   Link #8339
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Please at least named that fancy move with other names than Getsuga Tenshou

something like Gran Rey Tenshou or Getsuga Zero sounds nice
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 09:06   Link #8340
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Probably one of the series' best chapters I've read this year even though not much happened. Even Ichigo admitted he was quite overpowered. Also, finally the return of a Cero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post

now lets see how many years this fight will need :'D
Maybe even longer than Ichigo vs Byakuya or Ulquiorra considering none of appear to reveal their full powers
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter