AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-22, 08:49   Link #821
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Um, so...Tamazuki's fight ended with him realizing what exactly? It seems that the aizen hax that Rikuo obtained broke the plot too much and now they're missing the conclusion
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 09:14   Link #822
Iggy_Pop

Because this isn't the conclusion. Even within the manga the arc is hardly substantial other than showing Rikuo's power, the Maou's Hammer and Yosuzume.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:03   Link #823
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wait, I must have missed something here, why does Yuki-onna and Kejoro refers to 'Master at that morning' as a different 'mode' from day and night Rikuo? I didn't notice anything different aside from that unexplained power.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:41   Link #824
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It is the anime attempting to covers its ass with all the weird stuff at the end. They probably weren't sure they would get a second season when doing this last arc, so they did a lot of random/unnecessary/confusing stuff that doesn't fit into the original story-line very well. The "master of that morning" is exactly the same as Night Rikou, and doesn't exist in the manga as far as my memory goes.

Since there is going to be a second season, Rikou's new ability should be explained in depth, and it isn't nearly as broken as it seems (unlike Aizen's abilities).

This latest episode pissed me off because it really made Rikou's bodyguards seem a whole lot weaker then they are. "This is beyond us" my foot.
Old 2010-12-24, 04:11   Link #825
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Wait, I must have missed something here, why does Yuki-onna and Kejoro refers to 'Master at that morning' as a different 'mode' from day and night Rikuo? I didn't notice anything different aside from that unexplained power.
I assume it's something like Rikuo using 4/4 of himself, instead of being either human or yokai...or something like that. Doesn't make much sense to me either, but hey, anything goes
Quote:
This latest episode pissed me off because it really made Rikou's bodyguards seem a whole lot weaker then they are. "This is beyond us" my foot.
Strictly speaking, they're not all that strong...I mean, sure they can fight enemy goons, but they don't seem to stand a chance against higher-ranked yokai like inugami.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 05:00   Link #826
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Well when Kubinashi goes emo, he will (poop) on everyone.
Old 2010-12-24, 05:21   Link #827
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel
Strictly speaking, they're not all that strong...I mean, sure they can fight enemy goons, but they don't seem to stand a chance against higher-ranked yokai like inugami.
Thats the problem. Anime made them look weaker then they are, both here and in Inugami fight.
Old 2010-12-24, 05:33   Link #828
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, their statement that this fight was beyond their abilities was baffling. Same goes for Rikuo maintaining his night form in broad daylight. They came up with some bullshit to explain it, but there was no need to change things this much in the first place. In the manga

Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-24, 10:53   Link #829
larethian

yes, the anime is bullshit. let's just pray for next season.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 10:17   Link #830
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Spoiler for Minor spoilers(Maybe):
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
yes, the anime is bullshit. let's just pray for next season.
Wasn't a second season confirmed already? I think the latest manga chapter did mention something like that. I may be wrong since there have been a few animes getting season 2 so I may have gotten mixed up.

Spoiler for My thoughts, with some reference to the manga:

Anyway, from the preview, it sounds like episode 26 would be a summary of the first 25 episodes and probably some kind of fourth wall breaking ending at the end.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 10:58   Link #831
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
New batch after xmas for NuraMago

Happy to see the confirmation for the second season, surely if rather than prolong the arc, maybe was better make some epi from the omakes of the first vol.:

Spoiler for cause i like cover them:
Old 2010-12-26, 13:26   Link #832
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
New batch after xmas for NuraMago

Happy to see the confirmation for the second season, surely if rather than prolong the arc, maybe was better make some epi from the omakes of the first vol.:

@Top left picture. IT'S A TRAP!!! Well, literally. Well, the one thing I hate about animes ending like this is that they usually end before the major arc. Like with HSD and NnM, though the latter is better as there is a second season. I hope they don't screw up with the climax fight like they did with Shikoku

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 17:33   Link #833
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Mezu is good for this
You're right, the anime was good and surely i loved the dubbing, but i don't liked the stupid change (i wanted see the Kiyotsugu promotion for Student president and Mezu&Goku infiltration), some fillers can be good (for give some chara more scenes, but not for the ones that after die lol), and what i don't liked more the others was the presence of Ienaga on any epi until the last screen of the last epi (she almost haven't presence until the end of the kyoto arc) >_>
Old 2010-12-27, 00:47   Link #834
Kakkou
Tch.

Fourth Character CD:

Tracklist:
1. Futatsu no Kodou (Two Pulses) by Rikuo Nura (CV: Jun Fukuyama)
2. I can't stop my true Love by Kiyotsugu & Shima (CV: Kishou Taniyama & Tetsuya Kakihara)
3. Ohanami ha Ayashii Mankai!? (Suspiciously in full bloom during the flower viewing!?}
4. Kiyojuji-dan Mochimono Kensa!? (Kiyojuji Squad belonging inspection!?)
5. Futatsu no Kodou (Instrumental)
6. I can't stop my true Love (Instrumental)

Wth, I thought when they had Rikuo up for another cd it would be the Night version.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2010-12-27 at 01:02.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 15:10   Link #835
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Another Bromide Card and Alternative DVD Cover Art:

Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-28, 00:37   Link #836
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Wasn't a second season confirmed already? I think the latest manga chapter did mention something like that. I may be wrong since there have been a few animes getting season 2 so I may have gotten mixed up.
yes. what i meant was let's pray that they do the next few arcs better in the second season
Old 2010-12-28, 01:16   Link #837
Hedd
Random Object

So with ep 26 the way it is, are we launching directly into 2nd season? It's kind of an odd way to end 1st season if they plan on breaking.
Old 2010-12-28, 10:57   Link #838
larethian

meh, for the last episode, instead of a mere recap, they could have taken some time to cover the entire chapter 1.
Old 2010-12-30, 14:46   Link #839
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Batch of sig of Nurarihyon before the end of this year

I'm still listening the OP 1 & 2 of this anime, Monkey Majik surely made awesome song; for the chara i've still only the first one (and i love Zen voice), so i hopeto listening the other 3 too:

Old 2010-12-30, 19:33   Link #840
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
for the chara i've still only the first one (and i love Zen voice), so i hopeto listening the other 3 too:
Sorry to disappoint you, but Zen's character song is just him giving a long speech with music playing. No actual singing involved .
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen