AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-04-11, 09:43   Link #921
Veriselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Them and the antagonists(?). Could see them come next time we get info.

Also, falcom tweeted a (part of) new screenshot

edit: Towa's 3d model

New(+old) character art
Muse looks good, but the pic looks 'foggy' for some reason so her color (especially her hair) kind of off comparing to her early pic. The 2d design are GREAT! Falcom new chara design did a great job!

For some reason I dont like towa's new outfit. The shoulder area seems off with black color like that, but I can see a suzaku feel in her outfit

Maybe it was made to match 'zero' aurelia LMAO

Asche gotdammit the bad boy image is killing me XD XD I'm still waiting for a megane character but asche keep getting high point in my book

Michael is germany your typical military guy
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 13:25   Link #922
LROlsson

In my eyes, the info has been as confirmed as it can get before scans and/or official announcement.
I trust hokanko.
some additional things.

Musee: St. Astraia Girls' School had to drop out due to reasons. It's possible that she could have heard about Rean from Elise and Alfin

Ash: Raised in slums. A team of his defeated bandits and so the army and Bracers was interested in him and invited him, but he declined them and went to Thors 2nd instead.

Michael: Is from Railway Military Police and fought together with Olivier in the civil war. Is an rival towards Claire. He is at Thors 2nd to monitor Aurelia as well as use the school to oppose Jaegers and Ouroboros.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 13:39   Link #923
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:

In my eyes, the info has been as confirmed as it can get before scans and/or official announcement.
I trust hokanko.
some additional things.

Musee: St. Astraia Girls' School had to drop out due to reasons. It's possible that she could have heard about Rean from Elise and Alfin

Ash: Raised in slums. A team of his defeated bandits and so the army and Bracers was interested in him and invited him, but he declined them and went to Thors 2nd instead.

Michael: Is from Railway Military Police and fought together with Olivier in the civil war. Is an rival towards Claire. He is at Thors 2nd to monitor Aurelia as well as use the school to oppose Jaegers and Ouroboros.
Oh right, completely forgot about those 3 enemies. Well 5 charas left then.
And you're right about next issue will be another ys.. ><

eh looks like Alfin and Elise aren't in Thors 2 then?
That Michael guy looks more interesting than I expected especially about monitoring Aurelia part, as well as to use the school oppose the Ouroboros/Jaegers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle
Muse looks good, but the pic looks 'foggy' for some reason so her color (especially her hair) kind of off comparing to her early pic. The 2d design are GREAT! Falcom new chara design did a great job!
As much I love the new design (Yay for Zero Aurelia!), I hope at middle part of the game when the main plot finally start we get another costumes for playable charas. Not that I dislike the new costume, I like it but I think it will be a little weird to see all former and new Thors in uniform compared with Crossbell-Liberl-Church charas and also the enemies in their unique costumes.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 13:41   Link #924
Marx-93

Damm, everyone looks super-good. I really want a full picture of Aurelia... We shoudl probably wait until the magazine releases so we can have translations with context and all, but as of now things are starting to take form.

Musee is an altogether mysterious girl. If she knew Alfin and Elise closely I doubt she would make any move towards Rean, but then she might actually be trying to outroll Alfin (if it devolves into that, it could be glorious). She is a noble too, which does fit given that we had none in our party besides Rean (the Vanders, while prestigious, are technically non-noble). Overall a lot of potential.

Ash looks like an edgy wannabe delinquent. Rean's lucky he's not in his class~~ Overall though he seems to come from a poor family, which is something cool given that we had none in Thors: maybe will show us why Osborne is so popular with the commoners.

Michael might be there to show normal people who sympathized both with Olivier and Osborne, though his rivalry towards Claire is interesting. If he is a Major shouldn't he outrank her actually? Then again maybe the title of "Captain" Claire had was more of a moniker and her actual rank is higher (which would make sense given her influence in the RMP).
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 13:52   Link #925
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
though his rivalry towards Claire is interesting. If he is a Major shouldn't he outrank her actually? Then again maybe the title of "Captain" Claire had was more of a moniker and her actual rank is higher (which would make sense given her influence in the RMP).
According to the text, Claire is also a Major in sen 3, so unless that is a mistake she have got a promotion. If I get it right, it says that Claire and Michael joined RMP at the same time.
Old 2017-04-11, 14:08   Link #926
Applehell

Quote:
Seemingly some info from dengeki, can't confirm it's real yet, but probably. Not sure about the names being spelled correctly since it's from katakana.

Muse Eagret
16 years old
Orbal carbine
A noble who aspire to get into the army
She has an interest in Rean and tries to seduce him several time.

Ash Carbide
17 years old
Variable Axe

Aurelia Le Guin 32 years

chief instructor
Major Mikhail 28 years

Towa 21 years
Instructor for Class IX
Her height haven't changed.
Quote:
I trust hokanko.
some additional things.

Quote:

Also, falcom tweeted a (part of) new screenshot

edit: Towa's 3d model

New(+old) character art
Thanks for information, new characters look quite nice. Good to see Aurelia again too, hopefully Wallace won't be too far behind. Poor Towa tho, forever doomed to look like a kid.

Oh and Muse is barking up the wrong tree with Rean, he's already several women interested in him... who are more dangerous than she is.

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-04-11 at 14:52.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 20:06   Link #927
ninja6398

All the character look really good here, kinda wondering how the bonding events in 3 will turn out now. Towa obviously needs more of Rean's headpats to grow taller.

Hmm any chance Muse might be one of the girls Rean saved back in the airship hijack during the Civil War that might peek her interest in him. Well one things for sure Rean's life loves getting more complicated.

Edit: found a gematsu article on this.
http://gematsu.com/2017/04/legend-he...nquent-boy-ash

Yep Rean's life loves getting more complicated. Also we might see some NPC from Trista as well.

Last edited by ninja6398; 2017-04-11 at 20:23.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 22:48   Link #928
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

" The Tactics Division consists of students with high fighting ability and includes classes about how to operate Panzer Soldats."

It said Class 8 is about mecha operating (yes yes yes!!), so only Ash (and maybe Tita?) that can be used in mecha battle beside Rean? Although it is also a little weird to see Tita in that class since it also said the class for students with high fighting ability.
Old 2017-04-11, 22:59   Link #929
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
" The Tactics Division consists of students with high fighting ability and includes classes about how to operate Panzer Soldats."

It said Class 8 is about mecha operating (yes yes yes!!), so only Ash (and maybe Tita?) that can be used in mecha battle beside Rean? Although it is also a little weird to see Tita in that class since it also said the class for students with high fighting ability.
I wouldn't think it's necessarily so.
Class VII is about doing various task as a small unit, so I would believe piloting Panzer Soldats would be included into that.
It could be that Class VIII learns more about how to use the mechs on the battlefield, formations, tactics and so on, while Class VII will be more about how to determine when and how to use only a few units to fulfill their mission.
Old 2017-04-11, 23:09   Link #930
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
I wouldn't think it's necessarily so.
Class VII is about doing various task as a small unit, so I would believe piloting Panzer Soldats would be included into that.
It could be that Class VIII learns more about how to use the mechs on the battlefield, formations, tactics and so on, while Class VII will be more about how to determine when and how to use only a few units to fulfill their mission.
So we assume that every class got basic mecha class and the advanced class only available for Class 8? That's good so not only Ash will get Soldat. As for the sensei, does Randy (if he's really the sensei) got the qualification (or knowledge at least) to operate mecha in Zero-Ao? High combat I believe, but mecha..
Old 2017-04-11, 23:24   Link #931
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
As for the sensei, does Randy (if he's really the sensei) got the qualification (or knowledge at least) to operate mecha in Zero-Ao? High combat I believe, but mecha..
No, "mechs for everyone" are a recent thing. However, Randy does have experience of being an instructor
Spoiler for extremly small spoiler about Crossbell, but just in case:
and he has deep knowledge about Jaegers.
But then again, 1.5 years have past since Panzer Soldats was introduced so he can have learned about it. Or since Panzer Soldats are so recent, maybe someone from the army can come and give lessons how to operate them while Randy handles the rest (book smarts, out of the mech combat)
Old 2017-04-12, 00:12   Link #932
ninja6398

Wait why bring someone from the army when you have the Ashen Chevalier to teach how to use a Soldat. Granted a Divine Knight isn't the same, but the soldats are based off of them. So they should be similar enough. Cause outside of soldat piloting I can't see Rean teaching any other subject expect actual combat classes. Well maybe fishing if that becomes an actual class .
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 00:16   Link #933
Veriselle

I wonder though, does majority of st. Astraia are fujoshis? Does muse one of us them?

Asche (I prefer that name since it remind me of a certain character from other franchise coughtalescough) keep getting better and better, who's the person recommend him though? Olivier (again)?
Old 2017-04-12, 01:22   Link #934
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
No, "mechs for everyone" are a recent thing. However, Randy does have experience of being an instructor
Spoiler for extremly small spoiler about Crossbell, but just in case:
and he has deep knowledge about Jaegers.
But then again, 1.5 years have past since Panzer Soldats was introduced so he can have learned about it. Or since Panzer Soldats are so recent, maybe someone from the army can come and give lessons how to operate them while Randy handles the rest (book smarts, out of the mech combat)
Yes the timeline is too narrow for him to master mecha lesson, I dont know how good Randy's graps on mecha/tech but maybe someone from a proper military background like Michael is more appropiate to teach.
Now even if he qualified, I still can't see a member of Crossbell Resistance be an instructor in Thors 2 where there are peoples like Aurelia, Michael, and Altina. I think they should be aware of SSS and Crossbell Resistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398
Wait why bring someone from the army when you have the Ashen Chevalier to teach how to use a Soldat. Granted a Divine Knight isn't the same, but the soldats are based off of them. So they should be similar enough. Cause outside of soldat piloting I can't see Rean teaching any other subject expect actual combat classes. Well maybe fishing if that becomes an actual class .
Because it isn't just one on one mecha battle but also about tactics and formation like LROlsson said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle
I wonder though, does majority of st. Astraia are fujoshis? Does muse one of us them?

Asche (I prefer that name since it remind me of a certain character from other franchise coughtalescough) keep getting better and better, who's the person recommend him though? Olivier (again)?
Even Elise being poisoned by Alfin so maybe Muse also, eh?
Agreed about Ash, Personally I really like his attitute and quote to Rean.

The new cast looks really promising so far.
Old 2017-04-12, 03:17   Link #935
Marx-93

Quote:
According to the text, Claire is also a Major in sen 3, so unless that is a mistake she have got a promotion. If I get it right, it says that Claire and Michael joined RMP at the same time.
Oh, thanks for the confirmation! Indeed, a promotion makes sense given how she fought in the Civil War. Maybe Olaf and Zechs got promoted too (Zechs probably to a super-hounorable place where he can't actually do anything).

That Gematsu article does seem to be a goof compilation of what leaked. Extra details I heard is that Aurelia left North Ambria in Wallace's hands, and that Muse may have ran away from her family. Though they may have been false leaks. Tomorrow is when the magazine releases, no?
Old 2017-04-12, 03:33   Link #936
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
That Gematsu article does seem to be a goof compilation of what leaked. Extra details I heard is that Aurelia left North Ambria in Wallace's hands, and that Muse may have ran away from her family. Though they may have been false leaks. Tomorrow is when the magazine releases, no?
It's best to wait for the magazine to get the exact details. I don't remember reading about Muse running away from her family, only suddenly wanting to become a soldier and goes to Thors 2nd.

As for Wallace, I only saw that Aurelia invaded North Amberia as sort of a deal to the Empire, and after that she quite the army and left the rest to Wallace.

The magazine comes out in about 6 and a half hour from now.
Old 2017-04-12, 04:13   Link #937
Veriselle

Dengeki preview is here!

That new key visual is killing me maaan I might need to change fav chara in this game

@Aoi : well it's a school full of girls, it... Happens ash is the bad boy that jusis cant be in CS1-2 LMAO his personality can clashed with kurt and I cant wait to see it
Old 2017-04-12, 04:24   Link #938
LROlsson

Axe? It's more like a scythe that can be used as an axe!
Old 2017-04-12, 04:36   Link #939
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle View Post
Dengeki preview is here!

That new key visual is killing me maaan I might need to change fav chara in this game

@Aoi : well it's a school full of girls, it... Happens ash is the bad boy that jusis cant be in CS1-2 LMAO his personality can clashed with kurt and I cant wait to see it
Those key visuals especially the Muse's one~
New Class 7 vs bad boy! Just don't make the conflict resolved quickly, I want him to be a bad boy till the end LOL

So one of his weapon mode is a scythe, cool! What's next, a boomerang maybe?

Since we already seen 8 pages in preview, I guess the 2 pages left are for Towa and Chronicle. Keyvisual pages while they are great still eat many spaces.
And where's Famitsu's preview?

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-04-12 at 05:30.
Old 2017-04-12, 09:34   Link #940
Marx-93

Ugh, having the details of the new FE and Sen III released at around the same time is killing me. I think I spend hours being giddy just thinking of the possibilities~

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria