AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-08, 00:49   Link #981
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

lol. true but there's only one woman so far so to say something like that seems... a little... insulting... *awakens* Oh shit now look what you made me do... *sigh* now I need someone to turn me back... or to eat... lol JK ... i wouldn't eat toooo many people... I think
Old 2008-04-08, 01:38   Link #982
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
here is number three out of who knows

Spoiler for last of them part three:
Thanks for your detail on the 4 characters. They helped me see that this story is not a simple rank 1-2-3-4 job.

Some corrections: "herd" should be "heard".

I take it that you post each part of your story once you've finished writing it, and I really respect your commitment & consistency in writing one after another . Unfortunately for me I'm the kind of old-school type: who groups stories by chapters. Maybe when you've finished your entire story you might want to re-organize it into chapters, because I've noticed your parts don't follow any idea, action or theme in particular. So a normal way I would review stories might not apply.

Still, this part has got quite a lot of character development. I'm beginning to like Dillion for his loud-mouth and absolute brashness. As for Ray, you seem to have made the mystery surrounding him to conflict very sharply with the other 3, but especially Sydney. Which puzzles me because I saw her in Part 2 calmly talking to him. I forsee possibly much more tension and conflict between Sydney & Ray, but you need to emphasize the character differences (i.e why does Sydney dislike Ray, or is worried by him - if she is in the first place).

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
here is part four for any one who reads it (who does read it? Aside from me.)
if you do read it could you well... say something, leave tips or some such

Spoiler for last of them part 4:

by "level of release" i mean % yoma power being released in case any one was wondering
Some corrections: "my dominate arm" should be "my DOMINANT arm". And, "tier" should be "tire" (2nd last paragraph).

I noticed that your parts all follow a similar format: action-conflict among characters-departure (mostly with Nathan leading the 3 of them away from the scene). This kind of scene-based fiction - using a scene in each part/ chapter - relies a lot on the way the character's interact. Maybe you can make it more interesting by telling us what some of the characters think, or adding some more dialogue. Information about one or two of the character's histories will be good too (e.g in a conversation, Sydney can tell her story to Nathan or Dillion). Of course, you cab go straight to the yoma hive to where the action is also.

Should have told you this sooner, but you should try to start each line of dialogue in a new paragraph, so your readers won't be too confused about who's speaking . The problem is slightly more obvious in Part 4, because you have multiple people speaking at the same time.

@Mikke: sorry. Didn't have time to post for your Epic Soul Searching. Busy doing work now . Promise to post tonight when I'm more free...
In the meantime develop some more so I can choose where to begin..
Old 2008-04-08, 01:41   Link #983
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Part 0 - Continued
---------------------------------------------------

Chiba VS. Tempest

Time: A while before Location: A lake.

Chiba: So where are the big bosses? I thought you were in touch..

Said a man dressed in white priestly robes, standing on the tip of his left foot's toe; on one of the sharp rocky spikes sticking out of a large lake. The water was black with purplish refulgence of filtered light coming through the trees surrounding the great lake and not from afar, sounds of surging and gushing water running down the steep waterfalls.

Tempest: I was.. Me and Fenrir dueled it out on who's Miria's no.1 fan, I won and ever since he's been doing the dirty work. That including negotiating with the top.

Tempest seemed to be walking on the water as if it was glass, with the infinite darkness of it's depths summoning all the ever peace disrupting elements of the mind - down into the gloomy abyss.

Chiba: Why is it that your presence is so disturbing to me...? Have you come here to have my lake suck away at yet another ego wound? Not again.. Your bad karma will not poison my meditation.

Tempest wrapped his face with his palm as it slightly trembled with irritation. with a twitch in the eye he gazed at the sky.

Tempest: That man.... I hate him....

Chiba: Who..?

Tempest: It doesn't matter. I will annihilate you and take your position and your powers; then I will get him.

Chiba: Almost forgot you had that ability.

Silence took over the hollow void that was the mental distance between the two as both unsheathed their claymores.

Tempest dissappeared and showed up behind Chiba; his triple spin slash went through his body as if it was thin air, leaving torn pieces of cloth hanging from the blade - yet no blood was seen.

Tempest: Rip off....

Before he could utter another word, he felt Chiba's blade run through his guts from behind.

Chiba: If I'm a rip off then how come I'm faster then you..?

Tempest: Ack..! you little..!

The sword seemed to stuck in Tempest's body and Chiba couldn't pull it out.

Chiba: What the..?!

Tempest: There, I'll help you out! catch!

Chiba: NO!

Tempest's body thrusted the sword out on it's own toward's Chiba's grip and along with it into his chest; the pointy handle penetrating one of his lungs.

Chiba dropped the heavy claymore and it sunk in the deep lake as he nearly losing his balance remained on that spike, suffocating on blood.

Tempest: And now I will take your head.

With a quick swing it was off with Chiba's head and Tempest was about to walk away, yet the body remained standing.

Tempest:..? You awakened..? when?

- "Why do you people allways cut me to the fun part? do you enjoy dying so fast?" - said a creepy, metallic dual voice coming from the abyss. A second later a humongous, reptile like set of jaws reared from beneath the surface and in an instant wrapping around Tempest, sinking back into the depths as the headless creepy body of Chiba remained standing there/

Chiba: If you think I'm scary, you should visit my cousin - the Loch Ness monster..
Hahahahaha! Awh, I just crack myself up.
Old 2008-04-08, 02:11   Link #984
ergon

Did you guys hear? Yagi sensei is looking for assistants
Old 2008-04-08, 02:12   Link #985
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

lol, go Nessy

I think i got the spacing thing you suggested (shelter) to work when i added in the other edits for part four. prob not going to mess with the spacing on the others (but I'm to lazy atm) but I may end up poasting the whole thing again when i finish, if i do it will have the spaces changed.

What i usually do is (when I'm board or think of something particularly awesome) sit down and write a "part" then post it after giving it a look through. this is mostly due to the fact that if I start really writing you'll end up with something of a novel by the time I'm done.

Trust me you won't want to be at the compy long enough to read each chapter ,I actually started writing random stories bout a year ago and each chapter is about 6 pgs with no paragraphs at the smallest print I can put it in and still be able to sort of read it, (if you really wanted i could get that level of detail but it would cut back the # of parts per day which is about 2 atm) and I'm really bored right now (its spring break were i live so I'm off school till next Monday )

SEE, I bet whom ever gets this far is already tired of reading this, and this is actually shortening things a lot.
Old 2008-04-08, 03:11   Link #986
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

@ weirdo: I like your story, but now Epic soul searching is "in"

Epic Soul Searching - part 0 - On The Run continued again
__________________________________________________ ___

Hell88: Did you hear that? It sounded like someone hit something...

Mikke: Chiba is back again! We have to...

Bishou: No he's not! For the love of god, learn to sense yoki properly already...

Mikke: I take it that it's someone else?

Bishou: Yeah. This one's new, havent sensed him before and looks like he passed out, sighs I'm gonna go see who it is.
Gets up and walkes out of the cave, to find someone on the ground nearby a tree.

Bishou: Oh great, another one...guess he triped and fell...sighs and looks up to the sky

Bishou:...God......Why am I always surrounded by idiots?!

Starts dragging him back to the cave, where Mikke and Hell were heeling and resting. As she got in their attention was caught by the "luggage" that was trailing behind her.

Mikke: Who is that? Never seen him before? Is he an enemy?

Bishou: Don't think so. He must be one of the new recruits, guess he got lost and bumped into a tree outside.

Hell88: Well what are we gonna do with him? If he tries to kill us...

Bishou: I'll take care of him. You two idiots stay put and heel yourselfs, you're a mess! How can you be so stupid to get beaten around like that!

Hell88 & Mikke: Hey we were helping you!

Bishou: And did I asked you to? I told you to stay inside, geez, you have a death wish or something? And don't give me that Jean crap, it was so annoying, and now that you're doing it it's even more annoying!

Hell88: Jean...?

Bishou: Yeah, Jean. All that crap about repaing me bla, bla, bla...those kind of stunts that you pulled off...it's annoying...and...you're not gonna go all obsessed with it right?

Hell88: Well...

Bishou: Don't answer that!

Mikke: Hey guys, I think he's waking up!

All three of them looked at the person Bishou brought in moments ago. He was slowlly opening his eyes, hands on his head as he seemed to be in pain after the sever fall he suffered.

Weirdo: Oh shit...my head! Where am I?

Bishou&Mikke&Hell: In a cave.

Weirdo: A cave? Oh...now I remember, I ran into some monster and was looking for a place to hide and saw the cave, but I fell and everything went black.

Bishou: Chiba. Figured. I found you infront of a tree outside, passed out. Draged you in here, and now I want you to answer some of my questions.

Wierdo: You found me and got me in here? Guess you saved my life, thanks emo-girl!

Hell and Mikkes faces turned white as Bishous turned red, eyes narrowed and fixated on the new addition to the group.

Bishou: growls No thanks needed and I'm not an emo!

Weirdo: Oh, but you saved my life by hiding me, if that monster had found me...the least I can do is thank you...

Bishou:...not this again...

Weirdo: What?...and you're not an emo? I was sure with all that black make up on your face...

Bishou: SHUT UP! WE'RE NOT HERE TO DISCUSS ME! YOU ARE HERE FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS! I didn't save you cuz I cared for you or anything, I need information to plan my next move and what I'm gonna do, ok? Now tell me who are you, what are you doing here, and who send you?

Weirdo: You didn't have to shout at me, you could have just asked right away I would have told you. Well it all started last night, I was writing my fanfic on claymore at AnimeSuki forum and I must've fallen asleep. Then I woke up here, there were yoma and I had to kill them, then I started to look for the bastard who cut my pony tail! And I ran into that monster and you know the rest.

Everyone:...pony tail..?

Weirdo: what!? I looked cool with it!

Mikke: NSW must be behind this, he transported you here and hoped that if we escape his killers, we'll ran into you and kill eachother off and solve his problems without him even lifting a fingure! Damn he's smart!

Bishou: Ohh, you figured that out already?WOW you must be smart!

Mikke: Hey, don't start it...

Hell88: Cool it guys. Now that we're more ppl, we have bigger chance of surviving. Nevertheless...I'm hungry.

Bishou: ...you're hungry?

Hell88: Well yeah, after all this fighting and getting hurt, haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

Mikke: Me too.

Weirdo: Me three!

Bishou: What? why are you all looking at me like that!?

Hell88 & Weirdo: we can't cook anything and you're a girl...

Bishou: so what? I can't cook either! Never bothered with this stuff, I alwayes had someone else do it for me!

Everyone: 0_o...you can't?

Bishou: NO!

Mikke: Then that leaves one last option for you. I know you can't live without chocolates and you always have some in you. Gimme some!

Bishou: how did you..? No! They're mine! not giving them!

everyone: you're gonna leave us to starve and watch you while you eat them?

Bishou: No, I was planing to sneak out and eat them! don't give me that look, I'm not sharing...don't look at me like you're a dog starving on the street, you're not that hungry...and you should've brought your own, you can't expect me to think of everything...

Hell88: pweass!I'm sooo hungry...I think I'm gonna pass out again...

Bishou:...no...oh alright, just don't die on me...

She starts rummaging in the niche in the cave wall she slept in, then pulls out a mediumed sized leather bag seemingly matching her boots and takes out of it four chocolate bars and gives 3 to her companions

Mikke&Hell&Weirdo: Thanks!

Bishou: (cursing under her breath) I knew I was gonna regret helping them!

to be continued...

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...

Last edited by BishounoTeresa; 2008-04-22 at 02:48.
Old 2008-04-08, 05:07   Link #987
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

---------------------------------------------------

After devouring Bishou's chocolates with utmost gluttony, the four of them collapsed on the floor, overflowing with andorphines causing a stroke of sudden laziness. All, except Hell88.

Mikke; with his mouth covered with chocolate, lay on his back with his eyes rolled. Others setting a similar example.

Mikke: Owww.... My belly hurts, I think those chocolates were spoiled.

Bishou: I think your brains are spoiled! Those were genuine swiss chocolates!
Awh, I liked those so much I can't even bare to smack you.

Wierdo: Yummmmm..

Hell88: I barely felt the taste, don't see what you guys are so excited about. Anyway, shouldn't we concentrate on getting out of here and coming up with a plan?

Bishou: Uggh.. Yeah, But I can't move my feet..

Mikke: What's that noise..? Hell did you rip one?

The earth suddenly began shaking and the cave's ceiling cracked in the middle, all the way towards the exit. Thick dust was risen by the violent quake and it was very hard to see.

Hell88: If it was me you'd grow green zits on your ass..! let's get out of here!!

Bishou: Aaagh! If I wasn't scared to death I'd throw up all over you but you're right!

The group, along with the semi awakened Hell ran out towards the exit, but it was already blocked by fallen boulders. They had no choice but to try and squeeze into a small crevice they passed by a minute earlier and hope it lead somewhere.

As they hid inside the crevice they heard monstrous growls and groans as a sign of something hideous approaching.

The dust became so thick it was barely breathable in the small cavity and the anticipation made it even harder.

Wierdo: Oh shite I gotta sneeze..

Bishou: Don't you dare...!

Mikke: It's very dim, but I think I can see light at the end of the crevice.. This thing that's after us just gave us a way out to the top of this rock.

Wierdo: *SNEEZE!*

Hell88: Fool! oh crap, do you think it heard that?

The horrid sound became more vivid and the crevice's mouth was blocked by what seemed a gruff skinlike surface. A devilish yellow eye with a vertical iris lit right in the middle; an instant jolt ripped apart the rocky opening and numerous vine like, sharp and agile extents began sliding their way inside.

Mikke: Aaaah! CRAWL FOR IT!

Wierdo: What in the name of..!

Bishou: No time, climb up! Hell watch out!

A couple of seconds later one of the grimy vines struck at where Hell was holding on to a sharp protrusion to pull himself up; it shattered into bits and Hell nearly lost balance.

Hell88: WHOAAAH!!

Mikke: Tch.. Show off! I'll show you how it's done.... Get out of here all of you, I'll stall it!

Mikke drew both of his swords and set out to intercept any of the incoming attacks, cutting down the vines that tried to latch around some poor victim's leg and pull them down.

Bishou: That idiot! get back here or you're gonna die!

Hell88: Come on we're almost out! I can see the exit!

Mikke: One ugly mother !@#$!#

The second sword ran through the golden eye that lurked behind while the first one was pinning down an arm to the wall. The first monster was done for, but there seemed to be more trying to protrude their vicious awakened limbs through the entrance, leaving Mikke no choice but to retreat.

Bishou: Mikke come on..! get your ass up here..!

Mikke: Now she pretends to worry about me.. great, that's so encouraging at a time like this..

The four emerged on a steep mountain side; there seemed to be no way either up or down and just by looking at the the distance to the barely visible overlay of greenery at the bottom gave goosebumps.

Bishou: Ok this was worthwhile.. I wonder what would kill me first; Those awakened beings or the Irony of this situation.

Wierdo: Looks like we have to jump...

Mikke: The trees may block our fall but the chances are dim. In any case, If we won't survive this.. Glad to have met you guys - *jumps* Aaaaaaah!!!

Hell88: No choice..

Hell takes a jockey stance and toughens himself; veins appear on his forehead, his muscles swell - particularly on his back. A pair of raven wings breach through the living tissue causing intense pain.

Hell grabbed Bishou, wierdo and dived off to grab the dropping Mikke before he reached the ground.

Bishou: Wh.. WHAT THE HEAVEN!!! YOU COULD DO THAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!!!?? I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN WE GET DOWN!!!

Hell drops Bishou, then catches her

Hell88: My head hurts like hell..

Bishou: Ok please don't do that again.. I promise not to beat you or Mikke again.. just.. JUST GET US DOWN ALREADY!!!
Old 2008-04-08, 06:37   Link #988
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

__________________________________________________ ______________

After awhile Hell landed smoothly in an opening in the thick forest, about 40 killometers from the place they flew off.

Bishou: LLLAAAANND!!!
Falls down, face to the ground and holds tight to the grass as if it was gonna dissappear any second.

Weirdo: That was coool!

Mikke: Hey man, neat trick, that partial-awakening has it's nice sides huh?

Hell88: It's usesful, but gets me pretty soacked out, and...kinda hungry.

Weirdo and Mikke take a step back from Hell.

Weirdo: You're not gonna try to eat us now right?

Hell88: Relax, I'm gonna go catch us somehting to eat.

Bishou: (still lieing on the ground) I think I'm gonna be sick!

Hell88: You make some kind of shelter, I'll be back soon.

Mikke: Ok. Hey Weirdo, try to find some firewood, we'll think of a shelter.

Weirdo: Ok. Runs off to somewhere to gather firewood.

Mikke: Come on, get up, I'm not doing this by myself.

Bishou: I can't. If I get up, or so much as even lift my head up, I'm gonna puke. And don't even try to kick me, I know you were planing to!

Mikke: Damn show off. Tipical. What do you expect me to do, build a shelter around you?

Bishou: ...shelter...oh wait! Slowly pushes up from the ground and sits taking a lotus pose, and starts rummaging in her bag.

Mikke: Now what?!?

Bishou: AHA! Found it! pulls out a small cellfone, covered with blue crystals forming flowers on it. Thank God! It's still on, the battery hasn't droped out yet, now where did I save that number...

Mikke: Who are you gonna call in this god forsaken place...

Bishou: A friend.

Mikke: ???

Bishou: *Hey! What's up? It's me, how're you doing? OK? Good! Oh that, that was just a misunderstanding, really...I mean things got out of hand, you know guys with their need to show off and compete who's better...Yeah, testosterone is a bitch sometimes...so anyway do you remember when you helped me out with my fic, and said if I ever need anything I can call you?...well you see, I'm in the need of help, I mean I'm stranded in the middle of god knows where with dumb, dumber, and dumbest, so can you help me out here...Please?...you will?! Oh thank god! I knew I could atleast count on you! So, you got GPS?...Aham, so you can find me right? Ok, we'll be here, bring a tent, some food,umm and some new clothes for Hell, and some ice for Weirdos head...who's weirdo? oh I see, you haven't been properly introduced, you'll meet him here don't worry...oh and...would you happend to have any chocolates? With almonds and grapes?...Could you...really...thanks! Ok, we'll wait for you here! Bye!*

Mikke: And who was that?

Bishou: Like I said a friend. He's gonna help me...eh, I mean us. He's coming here.

Mikke: Yeah, right. I'll start a fire, Weirdo is coming back with the sticks, and then we'll wait for Hell, and we'll see if that friend of yours will come.

Bishou: He'll come.

Weirdo: Who's coming?

Mikke: N/M, help me start the fire.
After awhile Hell came back with some rabbits he cought for dinner...their guts were missing, apparantly he ate already. Weirdo turned out ot be a decent cook afterall. They sat, Bishou on one side, the guys on the other, and ate in silence untill Hell88 spoke up.

Hell: So, who is coming again?

Bishou: You'll see, he's almost here.

Mikke: I don't sense anything, are you sure you didn't hit your head when we landed?
Chuckles

Bishou: Very funny. Well if you could sense so much as a half-dead yoma , you could sense him, but unfortunetly for you, you can't.

Mikke: Show off. At least I fight, not run away.
Bishou: Yeah, and after that I have to drag you to safety and patch you up, so that you don't die, that's how good you fight.

Mikke: ggrrr...

Bishou: Oh...you're here, nice to see you.

Everyone turns around to see who is standing behind them and to who is Bishou talking to.

Shelter: Good evening.

to be continued...

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...

Last edited by BishounoTeresa; 2008-04-08 at 10:02.
Old 2008-04-08, 08:39   Link #989
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Part 0 - Shelter Of The Lenient Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a man of middle stature dressed in simple travelers clothes with only his sword strapped behind his back, and a bag in hand; shelter didn't radiate anything out of the ordinary. His eyes partially closed and arched in shape along with a trademark artistic smile starred his usual, untroublesome complexion.

Bishou: Heeey! Glad you could make it...! Long time no see!

Shelter: Glad I was close enough to drop by... Just had some unfinished business in the area.

Mikke: You.. You've originally been wandering around the coast line in the east am I wrong? that's quite far from where we are now...

Shelter: As I said, I had unfinished business....

- "That's strange... I heard there was trouble and some of the guys from the east revolted against the bosses but.. What the hell is he doing all the way here? - Mikke nervously mumbled to himself.

Wierdo: Wow.. those are really good chocolates!

Hell88: So... Where do you guys know each other from? You seem quite the aqcuaintances.

Shelter: All I can say is that before we all set out each his own way, the two of us made prearrangements in case anything happens.. Those who are alike should stick together at times of trouble....

Bishou: Even though in the end all of us will meet in battle for the title of no.1, a little civility wouldn't hurt.

Mikke: I don't like this....

Mikke stood up and started walking away to find himself a quiet place to think.

Hell88: Yo Mik.. What's up? Hold on a minute!

Bishou: Tch... Let him go...

Shelter: So.. Wierdo ha? You just teleported all the way from your homeland..?

Hell followed Mikke to enquire what's going on and after both were outside an earshot from the rest, Mikke stopped.

Mikke: Something's wrong here.. Them teaming up in the beginning? He shouldn't be here to begin with!

Hell88: Why not..? And why does it matter, he seems ok..

Mikke: NSW and NightWish had to subdue an uprising from the east lately and things got out of hand. People want those roles so bad they're willing to awaken for them; most of those are one level beneath the bosses - their loyal elite.

Hell88: So.. What does that have to do with Shelter?

Mikke: After that incident they've been given absolute power and that's why we are being hunted down; what just because of one little fight with fenrir? I don't think so.... I've heard of this Shelter; he single handedly eliminated nearly all resistence against NSW's fraction in the east... few survived...

Hell88: You said he .... was from the east?

Mikke: But not in NSW's favor.... Not initially ....

Back at the camp

Shelter: Yeah I had to fight Tempest, he was so arrogant I had to show him his place.

Wierdo: So you proffess in sensing, just like Bishou... I guess that I'm not too unrelated either..

Bishou: How many have awakened untill now?

Shelter: As far as I know Chiba and VR have; they were so powerful they couldn't bare being under someones control. The rest of the top are from the bottom up: Fenrir, Tempest, Nesty.... And DGK....

Bishou: Chiba we have already met.. A vicious little thing with teeth sharper than diamond dust.

Wierdo: DGK..?

Shelter: Not someone you could defeat. that I guarantee....

Shelter bid the group goodbye and set to persue his own business. Mikke and Hell returned after a while and no words were exchanged as everyone went to sleep.

To be continued....

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-08 at 08:54.
Old 2008-04-08, 11:30   Link #990
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Epic Soul Searching - part 0 - Half Awakened Battle
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Hell88 was the first person to wake up, he watched the others sleep for a little before he went for a walk.

Hell88: *starts thinking about what Mikke said the night before about Shelter* (That Shelter must be strong, but Mikke made him sound like he was someone to keep an eye on. Ow well I shouldn't be worrying about that now my wounds have healed, its a nice warm morning. I feel pretty good.)

He see's an apple tree.

Hell88: Hmmmm I wonder if fruit still tastes the same now that I'm half awakened?

He takes an apple and bites into it, only to spit it out.

Hell88: IT TASTES HORRIBLE!

After that he seen people standing across a river, people that he knew.

Hell88: (Must be a hunting team, but there is only two of them. Its Isley and Bikerider.)

Isley dissapears and shows up beside Hell88.

Isley: Hey how are ya?!

He focuses all of Hell's atention to him so he won't notice Bikerider try an attack from behind that Hell easily dodges.

Hell88: (It seems my speed and strength have grown a lot sence awakening.)

Biker: Were here to kill you!

Hell88: No really? I think I figured that out when I saw you! (I've been around Bishou for to long I'm starting to talk like her.) Biker how do you think you can beat me! When we were in training you were the weakest person there.

After hearing that Biker attacked Hell hoping to finish him right away for that, but Hell sliced him in half. Bikerider was dead.

Isley: I didn't even see your sword. YOU HAVE AWAKENED HAVEN'T YOU?!

Then Isley goes into an awakened form, it was the form of a ten foot centaur.

Hell88: How ironic that Isley would be a ten foot centaur.

Isley attacks Hell with a gigantic sword that Hell dodges again.

Hell88: I was hoping to fight you in this form but....

Hell88 goes into his form.

Isley: Oh?

Hell88: I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF BEFORE MY THREE COMRADES EVEN WAKE UP!

It was a fierce battle as when ever Isley got an attack on Hell88 he would block Isley attack fly up in the air and slash him with his tale.

Isley: (Damn! If only he couldn't fly.)

Isley tried to attack Hell's wings but whenever he did one of Hell's clawed hands would go for Isley's head. Until eventually Hell ripped off Isley's head off and crushed it into pieces. Then turned back into his human form.

Hell88: AWWW MAN I RIPED MY NEW SHIRT FROM GOING INTO THAT FORM! *sigh* I hope Shelter had more clothes for me. Now what am I going to do with the bodies? Well I am really hungry, the others don't have to know about this.

Hell88 ate all the guts and organs of the two that tried to slay him.

Hell88: Well I guess I should wash all this blood off before I go back.

Eventually he goes back to the camp where everyone is packing to get on the move.

Bishou: And where were you!

Hell88: A nice morning walk.

Bishou: I felt some very strong yoki coming from where you just came from are you sure you were just on a morning walk?

Mikke and Wierdo look at Hell with frightened lookes on there faces.

Hell88: *smiles at Bishou* Don't worry lets just say I won't be hungry for a while. I'm going to get some new clothes.

Bishou: (Now that his wounds have healed it seems he might be the strongest one in the group.)

Wiedo: Helloooo in there, earth to emo girl.

Bishou: WHAT!

Wiedo: Oh sorry it just seemed like you blanked out and I knew I could get you back with that.

Bishou: Nevermind lets go everyone we have a long walk ahead of us and we can't get spotted by anyone so try to keep you yoki down.

With that they left where they were sleeping with Bishou leading the way with Mikke walking beside her as Wierdo kept on saying bad jokes about Bishou and her make up, and Hell who was walking behind all them keeping what happened a secret, and plus he thought if Bishou turns around and crack Wierdo over the head with the hilt of her sword he would be there to stop it from happening.

But watching them all from a distance were three dark looking cloaked figures. Which were watching everything Hell88 did in the morning.

To be continued....
Old 2008-04-08, 11:46   Link #991
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Epic Soul Searching - Part 0 (Prequel) - Crowd Control

Time: Evening

A group has gathered. They are grumbling, some are raising their swords. They have the general appearance of a bunch of Claymore fanatics deprived of the most recent chapter of their favourite manga. But, no, they are protesting over roles.

Isley: With my good looks, I should have gotten a role dammit!

Sleepy Speculator: With my extensive knowledge of the Claymore 'verse, I should've been made consultant!

ClaFanN1: We want in on this! It's unfair! We demand appreciate of the quality of our experience!

ALL: Yeah! Or we'll riot!

Again, a general mood of ill will runs through the crowd. More raising of swords. More yells of "yeah! yeah!". Disorder threatens to spill over into and then... (flourish)Tempest35 steps into the scene.

ALL: You!

Tempest35: (facing the crowd of potentially ugly awakened rioters) Yes, me.

Isley: We demand an audience with NSW & the rest of the directors. We want them to consider including us in the project.

Sleepy Speculator: You can help us! Be our negotiator!

ClaFanN1: Settle the terms for us!

Awakened: If not we'll awaken (and he threatens to revert to his past-tense self).

Tempest35: (hand on sword) Hmm...Unfortunately my fellow friends, I have vested interests are heart. And to think about it, considering that I'm the most powerful martial arts expert in the East...

ALL: !@##$%$%^&! (at the same time) Come on! Rebel! Rebel!

There is an instant flash of swords. In the chaos of what would appear to be an extremely uneven battle, dust obscures our view of the battle. But through a momentary peek in the dust, Tempest35 stands! In fighting stance, a circle of groaning people all around him.

Tempest35: They do not call me Miria's No 1 Fan for no reason. Heh.

But someone is still left standing. Or sitting rather. He is actually reading a book. As the wounded slowly try to creep away, sensing another fight on the way, Tempest35 looks on, incredulous, puzzled, confused, at this spectacle. The person, shuts the book, and the ground quakes.

Tempest35: No. You again!

Shelter: Yeah...Sorry I was too busy reading the whole day. But we'll put your skills to the challenge now shall we?

To be continued.
(Hope those involved don't mind the cameos)
Old 2008-04-08, 13:29   Link #992
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Southern Marauders: Hell88, Mikke and Bishou.

No idea what you looked like, Hell... So I improvised
Old 2008-04-08, 13:50   Link #993
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

ohhh nice I'm sure Hell would like it. Well my hair is longer than that, but otherwise the drawing is great, like the "faint smile" you gave me and you look cool, and I don't know why are you always complaining that you can't draw...

BTW! I already started to write the follow up of hells "Half Awakened Battle", so that ones for me ok!

Old 2008-04-08, 13:53   Link #994
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post

Interesting images :3 Good job
Old 2008-04-08, 15:19   Link #995
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post

That looks pretty cool Mikke.
Old 2008-04-08, 15:20   Link #996
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
That looks pretty cool Mikke.
And Hell has approved :3 that must count for something :3

Okay....and now I'm just rambling weird stuff....

*goes off into a corner and hides*
Old 2008-04-08, 15:21   Link #997
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Okay...how many times have I died already? Looks like 'Burning Finger' isn't enough...Must...Change...Avatar!

And Fenrir's gonna kill me...
Old 2008-04-08, 15:22   Link #998
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Okay...how many times have I died already? Looks like 'Burning Finger' isn't enough...Must...Change...Avatar!

*pat pat* There there...it's all in good fun :3
Old 2008-04-08, 15:23   Link #999
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

I think I might have you and Fenrir fight to see who gets to own the phantom name.
Old 2008-04-08, 15:33   Link #1000
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

All of this somehow reminds me of this lil gem I found a few weeks ago. Enjoy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0kQICdlAIs&feature=related

Tags
fanfiction