AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-19, 14:24   Link #10201
Ap1001
Shikigami of the sages

Chinese forum had gotten full summary, but most of it spoiled in the previous pages it seems. The spoilers are confirmed to be real, and yes phantom took Rinne's form to talk to Shidou.
4chan spoilers are all confirmed to be true.
Ap1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:24   Link #10202
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalak27 View Post
yup, till then I'm keeping my chair.
So what are you going to do if the spoilers are all pretty much true?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:25   Link #10203
Miraluka
Banned

Time to abuse the Riki.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:28   Link #10204
Rogue66

got to admit there a lot of interesting thing going on in this volume but got to wait and see if it turns out this way.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:36   Link #10205
whitecloud

Its basically what happen in steins gate when kyouma go to past, even though he keep on trying to changing it, the girl always dead. some thing just cant be changed
Old 2014-09-19, 14:41   Link #10206
digitalak27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So what are you going to do if the spoilers are all pretty much true?
What I have to do
digitalak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:43   Link #10207
Rogue66

I just through of something doesn't this volume mean that kurumi plan will fail because if what happen in this timeline in that it corrected it self so origami parent are killed. Doest this mean if kurumi does some how kill the first spirit someone or something else will cause the largest spacequake what happened 30 year ago, so that mean her plan wont work if that how time travel work in this story.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:47   Link #10208
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap1001 View Post
Chinese forum had gotten full summary, but most of it spoiled in the previous pages it seems. The spoilers are confirmed to be real, and yes phantom took Rinne's form to talk to Shidou.
4chan spoilers are all confirmed to be true.
so it true huh....my Rinne
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:48   Link #10209
Jonas Down

Ok, that means the completely timeline has been changed to something different. I'm not pissed becuase if we think calmly this might turn out to be totally different from what we were expecting. Also the spoilers were too rough, perhaps if we read the actual novel it may be better than we expected. Of course I'm not gonna set my expectatives high either
Jonas Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:54   Link #10210
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalak27 View Post
Then more reason for her to know all this without the intervention of phantom...but since the future changed we still can't really say what is real.
The bullet seems to only work on select memories as indicated by Miku's Tsukino CDs.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 14:55   Link #10211
Sayaka Rei

So in the end she recalls having killed his parents and yet returns to live peacefully? Or should we assume that the "Origami kill her parents" never existed ?
I don't like both solutions ...... especially the second !

Moreover, why Kurumi has sent Shidou not directly at the right time? she was wrong ? and Kurumi of the past had to fix it ? If so I think it's just a poorly-made excuse ​​to add "more Kurumi" ...

@digitalak27, I follow you, I'm ready with 2 chairs! XD
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 15:06   Link #10212
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayaka Rei View Post
So in the end she recalls having killed his parents and yet returns to live peacefully? Or should we assume that the "Origami kill her parents" never existed ?
I don't like both solutions ...... especially the second !

Moreover, why Kurumi has sent Shidou not directly at the right time? she was wrong ? and Kurumi of the past had to fix it ? If so I think it's just a poorly-made excuse ​​to add "more Kurumi" ...

@digitalak27, I follow you, I'm ready with 2 chairs! XD
while i dont particularly mind more kurumi since she's a fascinating character but there are so many questions u want to ask about kurumi that frankly need to be asked
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 15:06   Link #10213
Jonas Down

mmm If I'm not wrong, the author said he had no idea oh how to continue the story since Date a Live was itself a short light novel. I think it's ok to mess up a litle, after all, he managed to entertain al us 4 years already. If he got stuck and had no idea to continue the plot it's normal for things like this to happen (sigh). At least he can re-start from zero now that the story is in another different timeline, probably this helped him out to continue the story in a way he was more comfortable
Jonas Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 15:44   Link #10214
Death Usagi
Banned

So Origami didn't love Shidou romantically yet she did all those stalker stuff and smelled his gym clothes and all those stuff?! (Including almost taking off her panties in front of Shidou and other NSFW stuff O_O)
Old 2014-09-19, 15:49   Link #10215
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
So Origami didn't love Shidou romantically yet she did all those stalker stuff and smelled his gym clothes and all those stuff?! (Including almost taking off her panties in front of Shidou and other NSFW stuff O_O)
Read the spoilers again. You're doing it wrong!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 15:53   Link #10216
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Read the spoilers again. You're doing it wrong!
R... Really?
Old 2014-09-19, 16:09   Link #10217
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
R... Really?
Indeed, re-read, the new Origiami didn't but the original did.

The tanget line caused by Shidou leads to new Origami relying on Shidou more than loving him but that's was needed to capture her. A plot device.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 16:17   Link #10218
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
R... Really?
There wasn't any romantic purpose for all that. She just realized it during his obligatory moral speech of sealing. The new one, that is.

So, anyway, recap on the spoilers
-Shidou goes to the past, but was too late
-Past Kurumi shoots him and he goes further
-He saves Origami's parents, and gets sent back
-Origami changed personality wise, her backstory didn't
-She goes inverse after bringing up her latent spirit hate
-Insert spirit fights and obligatory sealing ceremony. Oh, and fanservice. Nobody could forget that.

Analysis shows that this type of time travel doesn't fit the multiverse theory. Maybe it does, but many elements from Shidou's previous timeline didn't change, i.e. the spirits he sealed. If he was sent to a new timeline where Origami didn't become a spirit and her parents were saved, he wouldn't encounter Tohka and the others in the first place, so in effect, erasing them from existence. Well, not really. But from here point on, let's erase the emotionless, stalker Origami from existence, because she's gone. The Origami we have now? A completely different person.

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 16:24   Link #10219
Miraluka
Banned

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 16:31   Link #10220
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
There wasn't any romantic purpose for all that. She just realized it during his obligatory moral speech of sealing. The new one, that is.

So, anyway, recap on the spoilers
-Shidou goes to the past, but was too late
-Past Kurumi shoots him and he goes further
-He saves Origami's parents, and gets sent back
-Origami changed personality wise, her backstory didn't
-She goes inverse after bringing up her latent spirit hate
-Insert spirit fights and obligatory sealing ceremony. Oh, and fanservice. Nobody could forget that.

Analysis shows that this type of time travel doesn't fit the multiverse theory. Maybe it does, but many elements from Shidou's previous timeline didn't change, i.e. the spirits he sealed. If he was sent to a new timeline where Origami didn't become a spirit and her parents were saved, he wouldn't encounter Tohka and the others in the first place, so in effect, erasing them from existence. Well, not really. But from here point on, let's erase the emotionless, stalker Origami from existence, because she's gone. The Origami we have now? A completely different person.
he first time he meet tohka was because of kotori ans restaurant stuff....so he would, the sealing probably would have gone more smoothly...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy