AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-09, 14:43   Link #1081
Weather
Wonder Wind

And it amuses me that people think that our Main Group it's gonna die... until the last volume.

Seriously, you actually thought that Mari was gonna die there? Have we been reading the same novel?

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 09:53   Link #1082
OmegaWeaponZ

Forgive me if its a bit OT, but is there a tl for this currently?
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 11:10   Link #1083
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Forgive me if its a bit OT, but is there a tl for this currently?
You mean is the novel being translated?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 15:04   Link #1084
Stro

Reima didn't die in the anime, unforgivable.

Spoiler for What I think that is going to happen in the end:
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 18:25   Link #1085
Wandering Soul

Out of all the episodes shown so far, the latest one was probably the most rushed. They even skipped the fight between Takeru and Reima.
Old 2015-11-11, 20:56   Link #1086
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Spoiler for stuff2:
Spoiler for Horrible World:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 14:50   Link #1087
Tenzen12

Spoiler for Horrible world:
Old 2015-11-13, 11:42   Link #1088
haseo0408

By the way, I read that the author said the anime was going to be split into two cours and will cover until volume 9 but when I check Wikipedia and May Anime List they both said it will have only 12, so wich is it?.
Old 2015-11-13, 12:06   Link #1089
RDNexus

I'll quote an answer to a post of mine in the Anime section a bit like yours:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
That was just a rumor based on translation error saying that anime will cover 9 volumes in afterword of 9th or 10th Volume (it's already fixed). Adapting 9 volumes in single cour would be impossible so people thought that this series will be split-cour.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-13, 12:17   Link #1090
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I'll quote an answer to a post of mine in the Anime section a bit like yours:
I see, thank you for the clarification.
Old 2015-11-14, 00:09   Link #1091
SILENTANIMELOVER

I think we probably won't really until the end of this season. That's usually how it works.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 10:38   Link #1092
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I truly don't understand what you've been reading, but Takeru reaching the summit of Soumatou has been foreshadowed some volumes ago... He's actually been suppressing reaching that stage since last volume, so... Besides, even blind people could see that Takeru would have to reach that stage if he wanted to defeat Orochi.

And about Mari's fight, her strategy was explained and was not so far-fetched to the point of using a stupid term such as "plot armor". Mother Moose has truly broken magic power and abilities, but she's a Sacred Treasure not a Witch. The fact that Mari putted that spell on her without her noticing proves that.

A good comparison here would be Hulk. Though he has monstrous strength and speed, we can't call him a good martial artist.

PS: If you want to see true plot armor go read Index...
lol,so the guy that taught Takeru Soumatou couldnt even reach it even with his vampire cells,but since Takeu is the MC he gets to open the 2nd gate of the zone ?

The Mari plot was covered with thick plot armor,really regenerate her limbs like nothing???Shiage's plot armor is nothing compared to the characters in this series
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 12:04   Link #1093
Wandering Soul

Quote:
lol,so the guy that taught Takeru Soumatou couldnt even reach it even with his vampire cells,but since Takeu is the MC he gets to open the 2nd gate of the zone ?

The Mari plot was covered with thick plot armor,really regenerate her limbs like nothing???Shiage's plot armor is nothing compared to the characters in this series
Was it ever made clear Mari can't heal herself with her magic? I agree that the whole summoning thing came out of nowhere and could have been hinted at earlier, but as for Mari healing I didn't have too much of a problem with it. Even if she could heal, it makes sense that she were would still try to avoid getting injured.
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 12:41   Link #1094
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Was it ever made clear Mari can't heal herself with her magic? I agree that the whole summoning thing came out of nowhere and could have been hinted at earlier, but as for Mari healing I didn't have too much of a problem with it. Even if she could heal, it makes sense that she were would still try to avoid getting injured.
Spoiler for Mari:
Old 2015-11-17, 13:05   Link #1095
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
That's a matter of aptitude. I know it must be shocking for you but, not all humans are capable of doing the same thing. Some are naturally more talented than others at certain things. Just because Orochi taught Takeru doesn't mean he's more talented, it just means Orochi has more experience and physical strength.

Takeru couldn't best Orochi in swordsmanship alone, so or course he would have to use another thing to compensate for that. A thing, by the way, that was already previously hinted to be a major power-up for Takeru.

That or Orochi was simply afraid to reach that realm of Soumatou. As far as they all assumed, only death awaited when to break that barrier.

Quote:
I think you're not reading the novel properly. Did you forget where the magical power for all that came from?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 13:30   Link #1096
zerozeronine

Quote:

I think you're not reading the novel properly. Did you forget where the magical power for all that came from?
Spoiler for Mari:
Old 2015-11-17, 13:50   Link #1097
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Spoiler for Mari:
You can't even begin to compare the level of magic in AA with the level of "science" in Index. That's just ludicrous. Besides, regenerative magic was already shown in the novel, what's the problem of it being used by now?

PS: Shiage's plot armor is child's play in front of Touma's. In fact, I believe the term "plot armor" was sorely created to describe him. That's just how absurd it is.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 14:20   Link #1098
zerozeronine

Quote:
You can't even begin to compare the level of magic in AA with the level of "science" in Index. That's just ludicrous. Besides, regenerative magic was already shown in the novel, what's the problem of it being used by now?

PS: Shiage's plot armor is child's play in front of Touma's. In fact, I believe the term "plot armor" was sorely created to describe him. That's just how absurd it is.

Problem was how it was executed by the author.And like I said,when you are cheering for the antagonist to win the fight,there is something wrong with the protagonist

Shiage defeated a level 5 without powers and was barely injured,while Touma barely defeated a level 5 even with IB and was seriously injured.Shiage's plot armor is thicker
Old 2015-11-17, 19:51   Link #1099
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Spoiler for Mari:
Quick question: Why are you using spoilers despite the fact that the volume has been out and translated for a while now?
Old 2015-11-17, 20:03   Link #1100
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Problem was how it was executed by the author.And like I said,when you are cheering for the antagonist to win the fight,there is something wrong with the protagonist

Shiage defeated a level 5 without powers and was barely injured,while Touma barely defeated a level 5 even with IB and was seriously injured.Shiage's plot armor is thicker
Touma fought 2 level 5's; Accelerator (the strongest one) and Misaka Mikoto (normal by himself and level 6 shift with Gunha's help)
Touma's plot armor is greater
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fujimi shobo, harem, light novel