AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-03-25, 02:08   Link #101
Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
I mean seriously, him getting the Rinnegan from being given the other half of the kyuubi and portions(or the entire thing?) of two other bijuu would be pretty stupid based on what we've been told. Also, Obito had a close-to-complete ten tails in him, and his single sharingan didn't evolve into anything special. He was instead given a unique power which made more sense... so why would Naruto somehow awaken the rinnegan from the relatively small amount of bijuu chakra he was just given? I don't think this sound logical according to the story at all.
I remember watching ninja turtles, secret of the ooze (the 2nd movie) when I was way younger lol. I saw a few scenes on youtube and the last one was "super-shredder". It was really stupid, his armor mutated along with his body into an elaborate design lol. But when I was young I didn't even really notice it, I was too busy enjoying the movie.

This manga is actually for kids, sometimes we forget that. So some of the fanboys you're talking about here might be kids as well, who dont really care that much about all the intricacies of the plot, or certain inconsistencies of how some people gain powers. They just want to see their favorite character get cool flashy powers and enjoy the fights.

Of course, I think it would be better if things always made sense and the characters weren't so OP, but at the end of the day this is officially a children's manga, and you should probably keep in mind that some of the people here might be way younger than you are, and their main interest isn't so much involved with the plot as it is with cool powers and exciting fights. I mean, its why the manga has turned the way it has as of late, its supposed to be catering to kids.
Owlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 04:47   Link #102
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This chapter was very good. It was awesome to see that 8th gate lived up to it's expectations.

Who do you think Naruto will see/talk to in the next chapter? Since the last chapter ended with his face, I think almost all of the chapter will be dedicated to Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
Wow man, just wow lol. You guys are just obsessed, hellbent even, on Naruto getting the rinnegan! Your looking for validation about this development even in the other "narutos new form" thread is pretty hilarious!
I know it's fake. Hell here is the proof that it's fake.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Btw, thanks for the insult...
Old 2014-03-25, 05:59   Link #103
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
oh i get it now! it's like minato's human limitation of needing a seal in order to teleport. he can't just teleport anywhere without restrictions. that would be ridiculous for a human
Are you actually comparing a Narutoverse human to a real life human ?Because otherwise I don't see what you don't understand.

Let me try break it down to you.

Let's say there are power levels that humans can handle.

1 - Lowest Level.
10 - Highest Level.

Anything beyond that makes you dead,which is why Gai is dying.

Another good example would be DBZ

Super Saiyan 1 in Dragon Ball Z,Goku and Gohan could stay in that form for a few days during the Cell Games saga because it doesn't put a lot of stress on their body,because it's easy to maintain that power.
Super Saiyan 3 on the other hand Goku could only maintain for a few minutes.Makes sense ?

It's not because there's a set condition to why Gai is dying,it's because his whole body is under enormous stress which destroys his human body due to the power it lets him control until the body collapses.

I'm not talking about broken ass seals that let you do what you want,I'm talking about a simple human limitation,if he gets stabbed he will die,If he catches a deadly disease he will die.If his body's under a stress/pressure it can't handle,he will also die.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 08:33   Link #104
Rurik
Golden

These last 60 chapters, has been interesting...Yeah, I decided to Catch up to this Manga that I havent read since more than a Year ago.
Old 2014-03-25, 09:10   Link #105
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Are you actually comparing a Narutoverse human to a real life human ?Because otherwise I don't see what you don't understand.

1 - Lowest Level.
10 - Highest Level.

Another good example would be DBZ

Super Saiyan 1 in Dragon Ball Z,Goku and Gohan could stay in that form for a few days during the Cell Games saga because it doesn't put a lot of stress on their body,because it's easy to maintain that power.
Super Saiyan 3 on the other hand Goku could only maintain for a few minutes.Makes sense ?

It's not because there's a set condition to why Gai is dying,it's because his whole body is under enormous stress which destroys his human body due to the power it lets him control until the body collapses.

I'm not talking about broken ass seals that let you do what you want,I'm talking about a simple human limitation,if he gets stabbed he will die,If he catches a deadly disease he will die.If his body's under a stress/pressure it can't handle,he will also die.
I'm sorry but your comparison to DBZ is just stupid. Goku and Gohan could stay for days in SSJ1 because they trained to do that. Originally, even SSJ1 put a lot of stress on their body. Only through weeks of training could they stay in SSJ1 for days on end.

SSJ3 puts even more stress on the body, and because the form was new to Goku he couldn't stay in it for long. But later on in the series he can also stay in it for much longer than first. So I'm sure that if he trained it more like he did SSJ1, he could achieve the same effect of being able to stay in SSJ3 for days.

And besides the whole argument is ridiculous as this argument is about Naruto humans and Goku and Gohan are Saiyans who can blow up planets in the blink of an eye.
Old 2014-03-25, 09:57   Link #106
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Who do you think Naruto will see/talk to in the next chapter? Since the last chapter ended with his face, I think almost all of the chapter will be dedicated to Naruto.
I think he'll see the sage of six paths and be given the rinnegan!
(im laughing because as silly as things have become, this isn't impossible despite how asinine a development it would be)

Quote:
I know it's fake. Hell here is the proof that it's fake.
I didn't say you thought the page was real, I wasn't even talking about its authenticity in the first place. I was laughing a little that you are intently looking around for validation about the "development" of him getting this power(in this and the other thread), like I said in the post.

Quote:
Btw, thanks for the insult...
Please get over yourself, lets not turn into drama-queens in here. I made a playful jab over you wanting him to get the rinnegan, big deal? People poke fun at shippers and other fans all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
This manga is actually for kids, sometimes we forget that. So some of the fanboys you're talking about here might be kids as well, who dont really care that much about all the intricacies of the plot, or certain inconsistencies of how some people gain powers. They just want to see their favorite character get cool flashy powers and enjoy the fights.
lol hilarious. Its interesting that you think "milan kyuubi" is a kid only looking for their favorite character to get flashy powers and such, because her/his age stat under the avatar displays 24.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 11:22   Link #107
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post

1 - Lowest Level.
10 - Highest Level.

your understanding of the narutoverse is shotty at best. each 'human' has no where near the same set of 1-10 limitations. prior to this war, naruto was one of the few 'humans' ever to be able to withstand the kyuubi cloak and live through it. it's not something an ordinary human could withstand regardless of scale, until kishi crapped all over that of course. for another example, compare gai to suigetsu or dan. they can turn into a puddle of water and a spirit respectively. where does breaking down the body come into play with them? sage madara is stronger than 8 gates gai. why doesn't he die? you simply can't make the comparisons you are trying to make. i was merely joking about you trying to do it in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
where you're off base is that the powers and powerups used to make sense within the narutoverse back in part 1 and up until, let's say, the naruto/pain fight. the story deviated from it's original and well established pace of powerups and explanations which is why most people are upset with it. if the series started out with constant over-powered unexplainable powerups then nobody would have room to argue since it would have always been that way and people who don't like that sort of thing wouldn't have read it in the first place
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 15:59   Link #108
noktown

Well,I'm not sure how to get my point across,so I'll just shut up,because I guess I'm not clear enough.

Arguing about a small detail that can't be reversed anyway is pointless to me.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion