AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-30, 15:20   Link #101
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Hmm... good question.
Let's they would be less terrifying than her when she is serious and not-so yandere, (especially if the father if Ichika), but we need to take into account of their developpement and background.
All in all, it is up to the writer.
Old 2014-07-12, 11:44   Link #102
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
How terrifying would her children be?
That depends... if her children inherits more of her traits
Old 2015-04-11, 10:12   Link #103
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Is there a way to make Tatenashi to confess Ichika her feelings? If so,then when she will do it?
Old 2015-04-11, 23:30   Link #104
genryu_black

for her it will be hard, since she has a responsibility as a student council and another thing.
Old 2015-04-12, 08:38   Link #105
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
for her it will be hard, since she has a responsibility as a student council and another thing.
So your saying is that Tatenashi can't find the time to confess how she feel due to her being the President of the Student Council.
Old 2015-04-12, 11:14   Link #106
genryu_black

hmm you can say that. I guess it is one of the reason. my reasoning come from her drama cd.
Old 2015-04-12, 11:36   Link #107
Chaos-Zero

I see. So all Tatenashi has to do is to find the right timing to confess Ichika how she feel about him. Isn't that right?
Old 2015-04-13, 03:21   Link #108
genryu_black

you can say that, since for timing it can be range so many.
Old 2015-04-15, 09:21   Link #109
Chaos-Zero

That will be hard for Tatenashi to do since she have six other girls to contend with who also after Ichika's affection.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:30   Link #110
genryu_black

among the girls, I will say she is between aggressive and passive towards ichika's affection
Old 2015-05-23, 16:03   Link #111
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. There's something that I like to ask you something if this is not too much trouble.

In your opinion, if Tatenashi Sarashiki read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Uzume's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

I know that Uzume isn't Minato's sekirei and all that. As much as I understand that she loves Chiho and Minato understands that too. But she still likes Minato as much as she likes her ashikabi Chiho. As far as she goes off flirting and teasing Minato. Just like Tatenashi did to Ichika. Uzume have a potential of becoming a fine member of Minato's harem as she also wasn't afraid of being naked around him. You may add Ichika to the scene with Tatenashi if you want to.

The reason why I ask you this is that Uzume is much like Tatenashi in some aspects. Plus Uzume is one of my favorite characters in that series due to her funny and carefree characteristics. Not because Uzume is a sekirei. Nor because he's an ashikabi in Minato's case. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes.

Here's my thoughts of Tatenashi's reaction towards Uzume's relationship with Minato once she sees "Sekirei" on either tv or manga...

Tatenashi: "I like her attitude. Uzume have a lot of stuff. You girls can learn a lot from Minato's harem. (holds her fan up)"

I'm just curious as I'm dying to know of what Tatenashi would have to say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. You can say that Tatenashi watched "Sekirei" on tv in the anime-verse if that's how you feel.

What do you think?

For those who don't know Uzume, I'll give you the details...

Uzume is a really strong. A Veil type sekirei who is originally lives in Maison Izumo. She have a funny and carefree personality. Uzume loves to dress up for her ashikabi in order to make her smile. I got to say that Uzume is one amazing and happy character when she not fighting.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, then I'll fill you guys in on the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series. A protagonist of the story who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-01 at 11:31.
Old 2015-05-25, 19:19   Link #112
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

You really like Sekirei, don't you?

Anyway, I think it'd be something like this:
Quote:
This chara... is quite interesting, don't you think? Uzume-chan sure is bold. Fufufufu.
Tatenashi would certainly be a bit shy and interested about Uzume's way of doing things, because before she fell for Ichika, her teasing was much like Uzume's, but now things changed. In the end of LN 8, she was really shy around Ichika and she also wanted to be as usual with him. Thus she would be interested by Minato and Uzume's bond.
Old 2015-05-25, 20:57   Link #113
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
You really like Sekirei, don't you?

Anyway, I think it'd be something like this:

Tatenashi would certainly be a bit shy and interested about Uzume's way of doing things, because before she fell for Ichika, her teasing was much like Uzume's, but now things changed. In the end of LN 8, she was really shy around Ichika and she also wanted to be as usual with him. Thus she would be interested by Minato and Uzume's bond.
I see. So that's how Tatenashi would react when she witness Uzume's relationship with Minato. Yes, I think that she would be interested in Uzume and Minato's bond.

Perhaps I do, and I really like Sekirei a lot. Thus having it series more watchable.
Old 2015-08-15, 15:16   Link #114
lovetospoon73

I wonder what kind of perverted thoughts tatenashi & her sister has about ichika?
Old 2015-08-16, 07:57   Link #115
Chaos-Zero

Beats me. Who knows. Maybe Tatenashi's perverted thoughts about Ichika is to have her ways with him.

If Tatenashi and Uzume were to meet, what do you think it would happen?
Old 2015-08-16, 18:20   Link #116
lovetospoon73

1st, they do some bonding, then eventually get into a chick fight
Old 2015-08-17, 15:23   Link #117
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
1st, they do some bonding, then eventually get into a chick fight
I see. So that's what would happen if those two meet. My opinion is that when Uzume, and Tatenashi were to meet, they those two will get along and then they will have a friendly coupling rivalry.

What would Tatenashi will react when she lost to Uzume?
Old 2015-08-17, 15:24   Link #118
lovetospoon73

it would not good
Old 2015-08-17, 15:25   Link #119
lovetospoon73

i'm thinking ichika is start doubting he could trust tatenashi &/or his sister
Old 2015-08-18, 15:52   Link #120
Chaos-Zero

I see. There's something else I like to ask of you guys.

If Tatenashi Sarashiki read/watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel on tv, what would she will say when she witness Irina's relationship with Issei?

Reason: Like I said before, Irina's a tease just like Tatenashi. They both love Issei and Ichika respectively and both of them were lovable sex maniacs. The differences is that Irina can't do that because she fears that she would turn into a fallen angel.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters