AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-06-03, 17:47   Link #101
marvelB

I think the character I'm most curious about right now is Donnie. Yes, he ran away from the battle, but I don't expect him to stay gone for long. I'm pretty sure he'll return and help turn the tides for the heroes in some major way. Like maybe he'll distract Ironside at some critical moment, or manage to snatch away/break the coffin when everyone least suspects it. Remember, like Anne, he also dreamed of becoming a holy knight, so I see no way for the author to deny him a moment to shine!

Now, as far as Ironside goes.... I kinda doubt he'll be defeated this arc (in battle, that is). I mean, the guy literally hasn't moved a single step throughout the fight so far! My guess is that he'll show off just a hint of his true power before the ritual is interrupted and will most likely retreat afterwards. Aside from what I said above about Donnie potentially foiling his schemes, I could also see Sin driving off the knight, somehow.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-04, 04:08   Link #102
WingedAccelerator

Donny could fake his cowardice to make Ironside let his guard down with the protection of the Coffin. If he starts spanking Percival, Anne, and Nasiens hard, Donny could just levitate to Coffin away from the distance.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-04, 07:29   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think Donny is faking it, but I do think he'll have a change of heart and come back. It's pretty much what always happens with coward characters like him.
Old 2021-06-04, 11:46   Link #104
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I was forgetting about Donnie's ability to levitate stuff. But could he actually use that to take the Coffin away from Ironside? From a distance? I hope he can.

But yeah, I'm with Kanon on the topic of him faking his cowardice.
Old 2021-06-04, 13:47   Link #105
marvelB

BTW, I also found it pretty curious that Ironside showed such disdain at the idea of female holy knights. I guess that means there are no women among the ranks of Camelot's knights? That's interesting, considering that Liones already had lady knights in NNT, even when you don't count Merlin and Diane (we had Jericho, Guila, Vivian, etc...). Guess Arthur's knights are sexist, along with being racist jerks, lol.
Old 2021-06-04, 17:12   Link #106
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Could be something Deathpierce did, if he's really there. I don't think Arthur would do that. He had admiration for Merlin. I guess he could do it if he's really changed that much, though.
Old 2021-06-04, 18:31   Link #107
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, I also found it pretty curious that Ironside showed such disdain at the idea of female holy knights. I guess that means there are no women among the ranks of Camelot's knights? That's interesting, considering that Liones already had lady knights in NNT, even when you don't count Merlin and Diane (we had Jericho, Guila, Vivian, etc...). Guess Arthur's knights are sexist, along with being racist jerks, lol.
If the antagonists have no females in their ranks, I sure hope the Four Knights will at least (there's only one spot left).
Old 2021-06-05, 07:23   Link #108
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Huh? Who's the third knight? I haven't seen the third member join Percival's gang, only Percival and I expect Anghalhad is the second knight.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-05, 07:28   Link #109
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Anne might be one of them. Did they say there was one who could tell if someone was telling lies or hiding something?
Old 2021-06-05, 07:30   Link #110
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Huh? Who's the third knight? I haven't seen the third member join Percival's gang, only Percival and I expect Anghalhad is the second knight.
The three spots are taken by Percival, Tristan, and Lancelot. Only one Knight is unknown.
Old 2021-06-07, 09:17   Link #111
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Wait though, Nasciens could be the last one. The Plague one. I think someone on here speculated about that before.
Old 2021-06-08, 07:52   Link #112
WingedAccelerator

Don't forget that we also had descriptions about them.

Percival: A child with verdant, wing-like hair.
Tristan: A boy with holiness and evil in his eyes.
Since Lancelot has an affilation with the Lady of the Lake, I would assume the boy bearing gold-colored magig is referring to Lancelot.
That leaves us the last individual, who is a mysterious lad with no fixed appearance. People assumed Nasiens have the ability to transform and he needed blood to do that, and he is vampire or something, but so far nothing about that.

Also, I wonder how accurate of a statement is the "lad" in the last one's description. I'm betting myself on a female or a genderless being. Every group needs an obligatory female member.
Old 2021-06-08, 09:10   Link #113
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, the last one apparently doesn't have a fixed appearance. I forgot about that, so thanks for the reminder.

Well, a female member would be great, but it's not that important for me as long as Percival has a love interest that's a beautiful girl.
Old 2021-06-08, 09:34   Link #114
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, he does have Angharad, so he's good.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-08, 10:54   Link #115
marvelB

New chap:

Spoiler for 19:
Old 2021-06-08, 11:42   Link #116
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoiler.

Spoiler for 19:
Old 2021-06-08, 12:05   Link #117
marvelB

^

Spoiler for 19:
Old 2021-06-08, 19:11   Link #118
cyberdemon

Spoiler for 19:
Old 2021-06-09, 02:05   Link #119
WingedAccelerator

Percival was a misdirection, the real protagonist will get introduced after this.

I'm worried. The battles so far, minus against Talisker, got balanced with the fact that Percival is a beginner. He still wields a disgustingly versatile magic with a lot of possibilities though. Be it soul manipulation, governing spirits or whatever that can make him avoid death, I really damn hope it's nothing too convenient that completely erases the stakes with him around. Unless of course, it were Varghese's artifacts that came into play.

Donny has an uncle. Howzer?
Old 2021-06-09, 07:35   Link #120
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Guess we're about to find out why Percival personifies Death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Wait though, Nasciens could be the last one. The Plague one. I think someone on here speculated about that before.
That one was Tristan according to the depiction we saw. Famine is the unknown one.