AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-02-12, 23:02   Link #12501
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
For anyone who follows FotR, True Lies or DRG, I announce now that all of my fanfiction works are being discontinued and likely to never be picked up again. This is due to my lack of interest in fanfiction nowadays which is being inhibited by ship wars, pairings, fluff, more fluff and general notorious canon accuracy.

I'm going to develop on my own, creating my own universes for original stories instead, as to not be limited by set rules. This doesn't mean I leave, I will still be here, but I won't write anything and read a lot less (less than I already do).
I'm going to post my original/short stories in my Fan Creation thread for anyone interested in that.

Rock on.
Well, I'll still read them in backlog. Just for kicks. If you do write some original, or if you already have, I would love to read them sometime.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 00:51   Link #12502
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 9

Spoiler for Opening theme: Eternal Darkness:

Spoiler for Chapter 9: New Darkness:

Spoiler for Ending theme: Once Upon a December:

Spoiler for Hell's Gunslinger:

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2009-02-15 at 19:50. Reason: Typos fixed
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 01:07   Link #12503
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

OH NOES!! What will happen Next!!

Ether way I'm hoping for an old fashioned duel with the Hell's Gunslinger

Page Claim for Nice Warm Weather (I hate the cold)
Old 2009-02-13, 04:36   Link #12504
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Quote:

There is someone more powerful than Nanoha . This is something that might just get interesting.
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 06:09   Link #12505
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
For anyone who follows FotR, True Lies or DRG, I announce now that all of my fanfiction works are being discontinued and likely to never be picked up again. This is due to my lack of interest in fanfiction nowadays which is being inhibited by ship wars, pairings, fluff, more fluff and general notorious canon accuracy.

I'm going to develop on my own, creating my own universes for original stories instead, as to not be limited by set rules. This doesn't mean I leave, I will still be here, but I won't write anything and read a lot less (less than I already do).
I'm going to post my original/short stories in my Fan Creation thread for anyone interested in that.

Rock on.
I'm gonna miss FOTR (dyeing with curiosity to know how it was going to end), but you shouldn't write if you don't feel like it, though where is your fan creation thread.

Quote:

My guess is that the Mistress is Precia.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 07:30   Link #12506
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Spoiler for Chapter 6:

Last edited by TerranReaper; 2009-02-14 at 06:15.
Old 2009-02-13, 11:08   Link #12507
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranReaper View Post
There is someone more powerful than Nanoha . This is something that might just get interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
My guess is that the Mistress is Precia.
Im betting on it being Hayate
Old 2009-02-13, 19:42   Link #12508
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Fifth chapter of Bless the Broken Road this time around. Some more focus on Fiasse and Elise, alongside a NanoFate confrontation scene that had me banging my head against the desk. Hopefully there won't be any lasting brain damage.

Spoiler for Bless the Broken Road: Take It All Away:

So here you go. A bit more development on Fiasse and Elise, and there's more to come for the next few chapters. Quite a bit of action coming up...

And hopefully Nanoha and Fate can resolve their issues.
Old 2009-02-13, 19:58   Link #12509
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph42 View Post
Im betting on it being Hayate
I seem to think so as well.
Old 2009-02-13, 20:07   Link #12510
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Fifth chapter of Bless the Broken Road this time around. Some more focus on Fiasse and Elise, alongside a NanoFate confrontation scene that had me banging my head against the desk. Hopefully there won't be any lasting brain damage.

So here you go. A bit more development on Fiasse and Elise, and there's more to come for the next few chapters. Quite a bit of action coming up...

I had tears toward the end, Nanoha and Fate's argument got to me, hopefully everything will be alright between them. Some how I believe a certain Hayate and Yuuno will probably help with that.

Also when you mentioned the doctor with the, "large scar on his face over one of his eyes" it made think of Black Jack
Old 2009-02-13, 22:15   Link #12511
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

You know what's really aggravating? You're working through some of the things that we were talking about via PM, and I'm reading along and really starting to follow some of the incidents in the past and they're making sense, the pieces falling into place...only I can't tell if it's because things are starting to be properly explained or because of our discussions!

Anyway, this chapter is long on emotion, giving us slices of Fiasse, Elise, and Nanoha. We get some much-needed detail about the Triangle Heart characters (particularly for those--like me!--who don't know about them) and well as finally starting to flesh out what people have been talking about in the various early chapters. The scene with Fiasse and her mother was a tear-jerker, and the hints being dropped about Alfred's death (he's Fiasse's father, right? Is he Elise's literal uncle or is it just because the families are close?) are getting interesting. Who is the scarred "doctor," what did he want with Elise, were Elise's parents in on it (causing their split with her), and did the "hand through his heart" reference really mean what it sounds like--that Elise had killed Alfred!? And if so, why and how? And what were the "orders" he was given, and how does the TSAB fit into it all?

So many mysteries...

And Nanoha is such a guy! Valuing herself strictly because of what she's capable of doing rather than who she is as a person...? I was half-expecting Fate to follow Nanoha's "I'm not strong enough to protect..." exit line by yelling in her face, "And what the hell does that matter? I'm your friend, not some damsel in distress that only has use for you to be rescued!" It's really in character for Nanoha, though; her exaggerated sense of responsibility is pretty much her defining personality trait. She's really not used to valuing herself based on what she can bring to people emotionally.

...I need to work that into a Vivio story. I can really see Nanoha having trouble coming to understand the small parts of being a mother and dealing with the problems that can't be...or shouldn't be...fixed.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 01:54   Link #12512
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranReaper View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 6:
I'm a bit concerned about what Vita said.

Hayate trying to divide the world in two factions? Does Hayate is turning to the "bad guys" side?

BTW: Pillar of Autumn? O.O! Cool! We'll see Captain Keyes and Cortana!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls!

Today is Valentine's day, I'd like to give a present to all the pretty girls who like to post on the FF thread

Infortunely, I cannot be there with you, so, I'll send you my present with one of my personal friends

Spoiler for Happy Valentine's day to all the pretty girls of the Nanoha FF thread:
Old 2009-02-14, 07:10   Link #12513
Lute

Spoiler for The Ultimate Showdown of TSAB's Destiny:

Hope nobody's offended >_>
Lute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 09:15   Link #12514
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

I added foreign language to my fic to give it some taste. However, German language reign supreme here

By the way, Happy Valentines Day
Spoiler for Valentine Kiss:
Old 2009-02-14, 10:25   Link #12515
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
Spoiler for The Ultimate Showdown of TSAB's Destiny:

Hope nobody's offended >_>
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Please marry me I think I'm in love.

On this day of love I do smell the sweet scent of cracky crack and it has led me to you! And it's crack that includes the device of my own creation. Thank you for making this (very boring) day start off with the wonder of crack.
Oh ho ho ho ho ho *Dances into the sunset despite it only being 10 AM*

... btw: have you ever posted here before? Cause if you haven't welcome to the FFT you're gonna fit in fine and please visit our IRC located under Satashi's sig.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 11:47   Link #12516
Lute

The fic was my first post here, this will be my second post, muhahahahaha.

Let's go to that nice cathedral in Segav with the nice preacher and have the marriage performed there!

If it's alright with you, I would like to be able to keep using Falling Soul for future fics. What does it look like in combat?

And while I'm at it, I might as well secure permission to use Syn in future fics too.
Lute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 12:02   Link #12517
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
And while I'm at it, I might as well secure permission to use Syn in future fics too.
Go ahead, I don't mind.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 12:04   Link #12518
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Let's go to that nice cathedral in Segav with the nice preacher and have the marriage performed there!

If it's alright with you, I would like to be able to keep using Falling Soul for future fics. What does it look like in combat?

Sounds good to me :3 To Segav!

Go ahead and use falling soul to your hearts content he's free to all who have need of him.
Spoiler for Falling Soul:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 12:43   Link #12519
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Go ahead and use falling soul to your hearts content he's free to all who have need of him.
This will help

PD: Welcome to the team Lute!

Any doubt, you can ask me through PMs
Old 2009-02-14, 12:54   Link #12520
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:

WELCOME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Oh God, please no cheesy Elvis Impersonators

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha