AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Todoroki Shion 2 1.96%
Mikogami Matora 0 0%
Hiougi Karura 13 12.75%
Oboro 5 4.90%
Arahabaki Nonko 0 0%
Fushiguro Yaya 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Chisaki 15 14.71%
Ameno Hibari 7 6.86%
Ameno Sagiri 37 36.27%
Nakai Chitose 0 0%
Yumesaki Harumu 0 0%
Kanazawa Seri 0 0%
Shiratsuyu Renge 1 0.98%
Miyazaki Hiyori 0 0%
Shigaraki Koyuzu 0 0%
Higurashi Nazuna 0 0%
Urakata Urara 0 0%
Harashima Rui 0 0%
Ryuuzen 0 0%
Yunohana Yuuna 21 20.59%
Other (specify in your post) 0 0%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-11-05, 07:40   Link #1341
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oh, so he's a scum. What a surprise~

Save your girl, Kogarashi!
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 09:13   Link #1342
Chingaruna517

OK, lets be honest here, of all the sources of this Oni punk get to "know" the world, he is just so stupid and naive! I mean, didn't he informed about Kogarashi as the savior to the world by killing a Garandou? Just one booze ain't powerful enough to hurt a Yatahagane, let alone hurting him. I got a gut feeling that of alk the facade he pulled through, he has to be the weakess of the young gen Big Three Family...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 09:39   Link #1343
XFire
150% done

Ok, this has to be a setup. Either to get Sagiri to move forward with Kogarashi (an oni boy is playing along) or a way to punish this asshole set up by the ninja's and the Yoinzaka.
Old 2018-11-05, 09:46   Link #1344
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Would dumping Sagiri after saving her from her fiance be more cruel though?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 10:01   Link #1345
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Would dumping Sagiri after saving her from her fiance be more cruel though?
I mean, if Sagiri breaks it off with the asshole because of Kogarashi, sure.

But this is more of a "this guy is utter shit, so I'm breaking it off for my own sake" situation.

She'd never be happy with this douche, and even if Kogarashi didnt do anything Yuuna and the others would f**k this guy up for the way he's treating her.

Supposing we dont get the harem she can still find someone else who isnt a slimeball.
Old 2018-11-05, 10:27   Link #1346
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

The cruel fate for one route only...
Old 2018-11-05, 11:03   Link #1347
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I mean, if Sagiri breaks it off with the asshole because of Kogarashi, sure.

But this is more of a "this guy is utter shit, so I'm breaking it off for my own sake" situation.

She'd never be happy with this douche, and even if Kogarashi didnt do anything Yuuna and the others would f**k this guy up for the way he's treating her.

Supposing we dont get the harem she can still find someone else who isnt a slimeball.

Yeah no matter what it's still the better outcome isn't it? .. :/ It's just a bit annoying knowing in end it'll probably be bye bye for Sagiri and the other girls.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 13:41   Link #1348
Wandering Soul

Well if nothing else, it at least seems like the author wants to get through this quickly.
Old 2018-11-05, 21:26   Link #1349
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

NTR arc would be solved in 3 chapters... and after this Sagiri would go full power for the harem ending
well... what a lazy development.. but still acceptable
glad that Sagiri still doesn't let her body got touched or molested yet
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 01:58   Link #1350
Chingaruna517

@~Yami~ Well, we really hope that three chapters should be suffice enough to end this arc, because otherwise we really had to deal with the Yoinzaka House's backstory and such...
Old 2018-11-06, 18:20   Link #1351
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Meh despite this being about Sagiri which is great, its overall very boring.
I'm hoping either Sagiri solves the problem herself or Nonko comes along and lays the smack down on this chump.
And Koga can sit this one out.
Old 2018-11-06, 19:49   Link #1352
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wait..... I have feeling this dude actually Nonko's little brother...
Old 2018-11-06, 21:12   Link #1353
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Wait..... I have feeling this dude actually Nonko's little brother...
Are you outside of your mind?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 04:10   Link #1354
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I'm hoping either Sagiri solves the problem herself or Nonko comes along and lays the smack down on this chump.
I doubt Nonko will randomly show up, and even if she did I doubt she'd be able to do much that Kogarashi couldn't given that her relationship with her family is apparently bad enough that she isn't using the Yoinozaka name, and has only been seen to go visit her family for New Year's.

No, this arc will likely only go for another chapter or two, and it'll be on Sagiri and Kogarashi to resolve. Judging by this chapter, that'll mostly work out to Sagiri making decisions, and Kogarashi enforcing them.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 05:10   Link #1355
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Are you outside of your mind?
I am!
Old 2018-11-07, 05:56   Link #1356
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
I doubt Nonko will randomly show up, and even if she did I doubt she'd be able to do much that Kogarashi couldn't given that her relationship with her family is apparently bad enough that she isn't using the Yoinozaka name, and has only been seen to go visit her family for New Year's.

No, this arc will likely only go for another chapter or two, and it'll be on Sagiri and Kogarashi to resolve. Judging by this chapter, that'll mostly work out to Sagiri making decisions, and Kogarashi enforcing them.
Well ofc it's very highly unlikely that Nonko would show up to solve this, so far this is cliche as cliches go.
I never just think about how a series will go but how it might go, it's always good to think of your options no matter how small of unlikely they may be, thats part of the fun.
Old 2018-11-08, 07:23   Link #1357
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
The problem about Sagiri's "development" is because she is too prideful to actually admit that she screws up every time because of her overwhelming inferiority complex, not to mention her envy towards Kogarashi due to his immense power (believe when I say this because all of this stems from the Ryuggu Arc where she is speechless when Kogarashi easily beating a Dragon God?). Any time her problem is discuss, all we see is she keep insisting her ninja duty is far more important than personal feelings. Not to say she is helpless all the way, but all of her decision comes with wrong results. So, now not only she chose a wrong person to work with considering that Oni is misogynist, here she tries to "rectify" her "mistake" by facing the Oni by herself without Kogarashi help, even though we all know that Kogarashi will definitely one punch the Oni the place beyond Saturn.

@Krono and @Bonta kun In regards of whether or Nonko will appear and solve the entire affair, let's just say that the departure of Ouka and Tenko House' fall has changed the balance of the Three Big Families altogether: Byakuei's departure to another world with Mahoro questions Tenko House's survival, and Kogarashi is the only Yatahagane left of the said clan after Ouga's own departure for reincarnation; which makes Yoinozaka Clan as only youkai clan remain active among the trio. By mean active, we serious think that the clan is trying to fill the void of the power surge so they can rule the youkai world with hegemony.
Old 2018-11-11, 17:06   Link #1358
Ka-el

So now Sagiri bows and apologize and Kogarashi leaves. Nonko's clan is very powerful so Sagiri doesn't want the others to screw up the wedding. Hibari wants to stop her. In Kogarashi's place I would have told her "enjoy being fucked by that guy every night and and stop being a ninja for the rest of your life. I'm sure that giving up everything that makes you happy will make you happy since you're fulfilling your duty".

I love Sagiri but every time a tsundere is so much fixated in her role makes me so upset. These characters need someone who tells them how stupid they are, not to be understood telling "if that makes you happy, okay". The best friends are the ones who make you notice when you're a moron because they want you to be happy, not that nod to you not to screw the friendship.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 20:10   Link #1359
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

What a lame drama, is the guy writing this doing the one for Shokugeki no Soma as well?
Old 2018-11-11, 20:12   Link #1360
coded321
He Who Games

was there a chapter this week?

edit: nevermind found it.
Spoiler for 135:

Last edited by coded321; 2018-11-11 at 21:07.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, exorcist mc, fake harem, harem, main girl wins again, main heroine bias, privileged main heroine, supernatural elements