AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 21 27.63%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 27.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 23.68%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 19.74%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-13, 21:20   Link #121
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I think a big reason is that Sena came to the club by choice, and she keeps coming back by choice to do nothing in particular (she just hangs out and plays games most of the time). She wasn't coerced or forced in any way. She joined the club even knowing that Yozora was there and that Yozora didn't get along with her that well. He probably also recognizes that Sena's haughty attitude doesn't help her (as with that pool situation), even though Yozora often goes too far. He also knows (based on the first pool episode) that deep down Sena appreciates having someone who will interact with her, even if it's not exactly as an equal. So overall, I agree with the general consensus: he doesn't step in because he doesn't see any real reason to be concerned. He probably doesn't really want to get in the middle of the two of them either (and so be forced to pick sides), and I can hardly blame him.
Old 2011-12-14, 03:53   Link #122
VVolf
夜空派

Oh yeah, all guys knows never to get in between two women. If anything, they have nails...

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
Old 2011-12-14, 05:40   Link #123
mironicus

Quote:
I think a big reason is that Sena came to the club by choice, and she keeps coming back by choice to do nothing in particular (she just hangs out and plays games most of the time).
Well, all club members can just be thereselfs in the room and have not to fear the looks of the others, so it is obviously that all members are enjoying it to stay there.

Sena really seems to have much time to spare, she is already by far the best student in the school, an enthusiastic prodigy who learns very fast.

After reading the visual novel about this anime episode there was one thing left out that seems not so unimportant: On the beach Kodaka admits to a queston from Maria, that he likes big breasts. Yozora and Kobato are pissed off after hearing this. ^^
Old 2011-12-14, 19:11   Link #124
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
After reading the visual novel about this anime episode there was one thing left out that seems not so unimportant: On the beach Kodaka admits to a queston from Maria, that he likes big breasts. Yozora and Kobato are pissed off after hearing this. ^^
That's quite an important detail - they really shouldn't have left it out in the anime.
Old 2011-12-14, 20:25   Link #125
xDisturbedjeans
Likes2BlogUrAnimeNeeds

honestly i thought episode 9 was funnier with the hore mask. that was a total WTF moment.
Old 2011-12-14, 20:52   Link #126
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
That's quite an important detail - they really shouldn't have left it out in the anime.
But isn't it obvious from Kodaka's expression, every time Sena showcases her exuberant assets?

And generally speaking, who doesn't (mangatron and lolicons excluded)... but fancying possibilities is a whole different story than sticking with a chick, IRL at least
Old 2011-12-14, 21:02   Link #127
xDisturbedjeans
Likes2BlogUrAnimeNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
But isn't it obvious from Kodaka's expression, every time Sena showcases her exuberant assets?

And generally speaking, who doesn't (mangatron and lolicons excluded)... but fancying possibilities is a whole different story than sticking with a chick, IRL at least
im sure without kodaka saying it, it's obvious, but kodakas main focus doesn't really seem to be on the girls at all, just on the fact of him getting friends.He's more laid back then anything else.
Old 2011-12-14, 21:52   Link #128
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDisturbedjeans View Post
im sure without kodaka saying it, it's obvious, but kodakas main focus doesn't really seem to be on the girls at all, just on the fact of him getting friends.He's more laid back then anything else.
IMHO, Kodaka acts like your basic teenager struggling for social acceptance (male friends, et al), instead of fulfilling his own natural desires. But that is to be to be expected, right

Dunno, Haganai, IMHO, is a shinning example why anti-social behaviour is the way to go by these days in yet again crumbling ideals, societies, and so on

^ One of the reasons I appreciate Yozora, in between
Old 2011-12-14, 23:30   Link #129
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

For someone who (supposedly) can't even make one friend, it's no surprise why he would never even contemplate a girlfriend.
Old 2011-12-14, 23:57   Link #130
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

My highlight: EXCALIBUR!!

God, this series is so funny.