Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-16, 06:49   Link #121
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
It's not certain that C.C. wants to destroy Britannia - it's only likely that her greatest wish - which has not been revealed yet - involves taking Britannia out of the picture in the process, but right now I have another outlook at it. I rather see her siding with Lelouch to grant him his wish so that he, in return, can grant hers.
i tend to think that C.C. would want the king dead as her wish...even now we havent seen any traces of C.C. race (other than from the flashback) and i can be assumed that they were wiped out by non other than the emperor ~ kinda like "you killed all my family so im going get my revenge by killing you" type of thinking imo...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-16, 08:52   Link #122
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i tend to think that C.C. would want the king dead as her wish...even now we havent seen any traces of C.C. race (other than from the flashback) and i can be assumed that they were wiped out by non other than the emperor ~ kinda like "you killed all my family so im going get my revenge by killing you" type of thinking imo...
That could be the case, though i really don't see C.C. as the one to be doing all this because of revenge alone. If what you're saying to be true - then there has to be another motive in there as well, maybe something connected to Lelouch.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2006-12-16 at 10:29.
Old 2006-12-16, 12:34   Link #123
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Oh-oh. From the Code Geass LJ, and out of Animage's January issue:

what im currently thinking is that CC reveals Suzuka's dark secret trauma past thingy in episode 11, i dont think they will give him the geass power, basicly i think that Suzuka and Lelouch both get warped into Suzuka's past by CC
Old 2006-12-16, 23:24   Link #124
Deario

Suzaku's Geass:

50% other

30% Hieghtened sensory function and reaction time for a limited time.
(IE is able to stalemate with whoever he fights in ep 11)

15% He is able to take people into his memory, or exploit his memories abnormally.
(IE reliving his past in a dream-like state)

5% he never gets a geass

thats my breakdown
Old 2006-12-17, 00:28   Link #125
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Susaku's geass

90%: He will never got one.

ep 11: he will just get flashed by some magic of CC when she was trying to help lulu.
ep 14: Geass vs Geass: Its probably lulu vs his father, or lulu vs that prince

5%: Enchant reaction time greatly, allow him to do some Kira's type action.
5%: other.
Old 2006-12-17, 02:04   Link #126
sakutsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post

ep 14: Geass vs Geass: Its probably lulu vs his father, or lulu vs that prince
I'll have to agree on the part that it is possible for Prince Schneizel to possess the power of Geass as well. Just a random thought.
Old 2006-12-17, 04:39   Link #127
atilim
Knightmare

It looked to me,at the preview for eps 11 that Suzuka would go the same process Lelouche went through to get Geass.
I don't see that Schneizel would have Geass, perhaps the emperor nows about he power but I also don't think that he would have that power, I think that he would have ordered that Padre guy to find out how to obtain that power.
Old 2006-12-17, 05:45   Link #128
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atilim View Post
It looked to me,at the preview for eps 11 that Suzuka would go the same process Lelouche went through to get Geass.
I don't see that Schneizel would have Geass, perhaps the emperor nows about he power but I also don't think that he would have that power, I think that he would have ordered that Padre guy to find out how to obtain that power.
Actually, the research was sponsored by Clovis and made unbeknownst to the Emperor himself - and it still does as in ep10 we see a bespectacled scientist eyeing the assault troops rolling towards the mountain before heading to his research station. Then we have a small shot about a container comparable to the one C.C. was contained in.
I'm not sure who is the one behind the entire business (Clovis was one of them but he bought the farm real soon) but one thing is certain, it's a completely underground endeavor, as the Emperor was unaware of it.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2006-12-17 at 05:59.
Old 2006-12-17, 06:31   Link #129
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Have those 13 and 14 ep names even been confirmed yet?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2006-12-17, 06:33   Link #130
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Only by Syoboi and the Japanese Wikipedia (which means, reliability is 50/50) - or so it seems. We have yet to see an official scan to confirm this.
Old 2006-12-17, 06:42   Link #131
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So better to wait (at least utill ep 11 airs) than comment on it.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2006-12-17, 08:27   Link #132
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Only by Syoboi and the Japanese Wikipedia (which means, reliability is 50/50) - or so it seems. We have yet to see an official scan to confirm this.
The two episode names have been appearing on anime information sites around the 'net, so it looks like everyone is going by it being the truth - even without scans.
Old 2006-12-17, 08:35   Link #133
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Everybody never learns from GSD incident ;_;
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-17, 08:47   Link #134
Navel

Hello.

I enjoyed reading all the speculations around Code Geass and I will share my thoughts on it as well. Let's see what you think about this.

Second Prince Schneizel

Although he hasn't made any appearance so far, ep 10 finally gave us a bit of info about him. According to what a military person from Euphemia's antourage said,
Spoiler:
Combining this with what we know about him (he may have been behind Lulu's mother assasination) as well as the mysterious red cubicle that powers Lancelot, it looks like he desires to take over the throne before his father dies of natural death (follow my logic below).

Project R Research

We know everybody tries to keep it away from the official Britannian authorities, while the people working on it seem to be Britannian scientists and they were allowed to continue their work even after Clovis's death. Which might very well mean it was not Clovis the mastermind behind the whole thing, but someone else. Or at least, it ended up in the hands of someone else. Prince Schneizel ?!? That would be possible. Now, why would that be ?

CC and Lulu

CC said some interesting words to Lulu in this 10th episode.
Spoiler:

She gave Lulu the power of Geass after finding the reason why Lulu wanted to keep on living: to protect his weak sister. She also tested him later, asking him during the Emperor's speach on Clovis's funeral how come he did not see the truth in Emperor's words ? Was it not obvious that life is a fight for the survival of the fittest ? Lulu kept to his own reasons for a change in Brittannia: to make a world where the weak would not have to fear the powerful ones, because in only such a world would his sister have a chance to be happy.

Those two things she said to Lulu in ep 10 makes me think she has already seen all of this before... maybe with someone else in the place of Lulu. The reason while one starts a fight for change and how power corrupts him eventually... maybe this is the same way she helped the previous Emperors rise to the throne, and she sees the same story all over again.

Or maybe Lulu is an alien himself, reborn just like her (lover from the past ? lol)... after all, quite a convenient way to dispose of the parents: kill the supposed mother and have the so called father exile its progeny to a far away place.

Either way, she seems to have seen this whole act in the past, and maybe the "contract" she bound Lulu with is for the whole thing to come to an end.

CC, Project R and Prince Schneizel, again

And this brings me back to Project R and 2nd Prince Schneizel. Would it be impossible that the power of the Brittannian Emperors stay in the Geass ? That somehow all those that were entrusted with it eventually made their way to the throne ? And this is the secret that other Britannian authorities must not find, so any reseach done on it must be kept in secret ? Is this secret even from the emperor itself and done under strict orders from Prince Schneizel who wants to use it to usurp the throne ? Was this even before the work on Lancelot started ?

Lancelot's red cube does seem related to the power of Geass. So a research on making CC clones that would be used to "harvest" the power of Geass does sound like something one would do. Maybe Suzaku will be affecetd by extended usage of Lancelot, maybe he will receive Geass from a CC lab made clone, or maybe we will see Schneizel in a future episode, having the power of Geass for himself as a result of these experiments.

Lulu

The show started with Lulu speaking at first person, with a "let me tell you what part I played in this story" voice. And at the end of the first episode we have "and from then on, I continued by lying to everyone, lying to myself". This does sound like the speach of someone that has achieved power, only to look back and see that what he thought he was fighting for is not the reason he reached out so far. If he does enjoy the state in which he found himself at the end of the journey or if he regrets it, it's impossible to say for now. But yes, the desire for power will grow on Lulu, and this is what CC seems to see in him now and feel sad about.

Harem crew

We all know why all those girls are in the show, don't we ? ^^
No need to say anything else.

But... Millay would definitely be the queen that would fit the world Lulu is trying to make. Smart, sensing the feelings of those around her, motivated by no apparent will to do harm, egotisitical but in a good way (she likes to be in the spotlight, what she does is not to aquire everything that's good to herself, in others' detriment like some other egotistical characters would do), ready to help, careful with words, hurt by the fate her Ashford's inheritance and duty to her family will ask of her but not letting this get to her. Still, if hardship would come his way, CC would be the one that would stay by Lulu's side no matter what and not Millay, though. There's a limit to what Millay would accept to do.

I am here kindly trying to erase a certain hunch that CC will prove in the end to be the supreme evil in person, that plays the strings of everyone else, her cute little face covered with a big grin while she finally has what she wants: alive puppets for her show, blood, gore and suffering !

Euphemia

Maybe she is Geassed and will cause a sudden plot twist in the future, having her mind control make her do something that will serve Lulu's interests.

But more likely she will go beserk in the next episode as she sees her sister cornered and close to being killed and will summon Suzaku to go to her rescue. Euphemia is like the nice person who always smiles but will prove to be a cruel ruthless blood thirsty fighter for her image of "justice" (think Kira from Death Note). She only needs to come up with some "let's create peace in the world plan" that will unfortunatelly include lots of killing in the name of peace as collateral damages. Suzaku looks like the perfect follower: having nothing else but the "will to do good" he will hapilly embrace something that seems to achieve that.

Next Episode

Suzaku either gets the Power of Geass from some CC lab made clone, or CC herself by means of Lancelot's red cube. Or maybe this is what happens to Lancelot's user. We will probably find some of the reasons Suzaku is the way it is in the next episode.

Sorry for the long post. Still little compared to Zero1, but a long one anyway. ^^

Last edited by Navel; 2006-12-17 at 09:00.
Old 2006-12-17, 09:26   Link #135
atilim
Knightmare

The cube of Lancelot always seemed to me the power source of that thing, because the more Suzuka asks of Lancelot the harder it spins.
Further more I think you are going a bit to far with Scheizel role in the new project, if he had a hand in the project they wouldn't be working in a terrorist town but in a decent lab like before.
I don't think that power would make Lelcouche any way diffrent from how he is now, I don't think he desires power mainly because he already has power Geass and the Order of the Black Nights, also if he wants power he should have kept his mouth shut after his mother died in stead of saying that he doesn't what the be the successor to the throne anymore.
Old 2006-12-17, 09:47   Link #136
Navel

They would be working in a town that's far away from any Britannian control to avoid inspections.

And it's not that Lulu is aware of the desire for power within himself. But this is guiding his actions and there will be a point in which he will realize all his good intentions were nothing more than self-deceit. Think of how easy it is to blame someone else for some trait you dislike, but not be aware you have the same trait or feel insulted when someone else points that about you. We all lie to ourselves, censoring what would hurt our ego, because that's how the brain weaves this dream of life.
Old 2006-12-17, 10:35   Link #137
Maxaks
Communist Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navel View Post
Hello.

Second Prince Schneizel
Spoiler:

Err ... I thought they were talking about Clovis. Clovis is the second prince, right ?

About this Geass vs Geass thing, anyone else think that Toudou could have it ? For now, only Lelouch and Toudou can make miracles, Lelouch has the Geass, so why not Toudou ?
Old 2006-12-17, 10:38   Link #138
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaks View Post
Err ... I thought they were talking about Clovis. Clovis is the second prince, right ?
no, clovis is the third prince of the britannia empire

Quote:
About this Geass vs Geass thing, anyone else think that Toudou could have it ? For now, only Lelouch and Toudou can make miracles, Lelouch has the Geass, so why not Toudou ?
because toudou objective is mainly focused on japan only, while lelouch and suzaku are aiming for the empire, in their way.

but to understand at least the choice, it would be easier if we know who truly C.C is... (and so her true objective...)
Old 2006-12-17, 10:45   Link #139
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaks View Post
Nope. Schneizel is older and is higher in the succession ladder. Clovis is the third in line.

Quote:
Toudou of Miracles has probably been nicknamed so for his experience on the battlefield and his wisdom. He seems more collected, patient and wiser than hotheaded Kusakabe. At least he's not the type to go on kamikaze-like just to prove that they're still alive and kicking. There is no sign whatsoever that Toudou has a Geass of his own...besides, if the two were to fight it out for some reason or another, it'd happen in ep12 or 13, since they're fated to meet in ep11 (possibly in the second half), but not as late as ep14.
Old 2006-12-17, 11:02   Link #140
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navel View Post
They would be working in a town that's far away from any Britannian control to avoid inspections.

And it's not that Lulu is aware of the desire for power within himself. But this is guiding his actions and there will be a point in which he will realize all his good intentions were nothing more than self-deceit. Think of how easy it is to blame someone else for some trait you dislike, but not be aware you have the same trait or feel insulted when someone else points that about you. We all lie to ourselves, censoring what would hurt our ego, because that's how the brain weaves this dream of life.
Don't compare me to you, I hardley have a ego mainly because I don't care what people think of me. Lelouche does care about what people think of him as Zero mainly because he needs the support of the people or else he will lose. Lelouche is to smart to become power hungry because he will have to accomplice his objectif to avenge his mothers dead and to protect his sisters.
I got the feeing that you favor Suzuka, also what Lelouche is doing is the best way to bring out is father into open in order to defeat him. Also if he wanted power he would use his Geass on the army and take them like that one at the time. I don't know if you read the books of Terry Goodkind but there are people hoe have a similar power as Lelouche, they have defeated kings with there power starting from the lower soldier and working up.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers