AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-05, 17:38   Link #1401
Hachitora

Alright, I think I've decided I'm gonna try going for Tier 1 on the JP Maki event. Wish me luck boys. Even if I fail, I've got 2 salute Makis
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 19:57   Link #1402
Yami no Ou
まおう

so I was tempted to use my 15 loveca on JP version since I only got 3 SR from using 10+1 and I've already drawn twice
Old 2015-05-05, 22:41   Link #1403
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas

Extra bond points for Idolized members?
I was just wondering on how to earn extra bond points.
I'm looking at other peoples profiles, and their R members have over 1000 bond points, sometimes even N ones!
So I was just wondering if anyone knows how to increase the bond points, because I have no clue how :L
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 22:45   Link #1404
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
so I was tempted to use my 15 loveca on JP version since I only got 3 SR from using 10+1 and I've already drawn twice
Whaaaa! Sugoii!
I only play the English SIF, and if I try to single scout I only ever get R's and it's just super depressing. o(>3<')o
Old 2015-05-05, 23:36   Link #1405
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas View Post
Extra bond points for Idolized members?
I was just wondering on how to earn extra bond points.
I'm looking at other peoples profiles, and their R members have over 1000 bond points, sometimes even N ones!
So I was just wondering if anyone knows how to increase the bond points, because I have no clue how :L
get 5 same idolized R cards then max their bonds then there you have it 1000 bond points for your R card
don't try to single scout every time you got 5 love gems ince its actually better to use 50 of them on 10+1 draw event that would surely give you an SR card,I just tried to single scout since I have spare love gems after using 10+1 two times and getting just 3SR's
Old 2015-05-06, 00:00   Link #1406
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas

Quote:
get 5 same idolized R cards then max their bonds then there you have it 1000 bond points for your R card
don't try to single scout every time you got 5 love gems ince its actually better to use 50 of them on 10+1 draw event that would surely give you an SR card,I just tried to single scout since I have spare love gems after using 10+1 two times and getting just 3SR's
Wow, than that's gonna be hella work for my SR members...
And I know, I usually do that as well but sometimes I'm in a yolo mood and try but it never works out xD
Old 2015-05-06, 03:07   Link #1407
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

It's still raining UR here?? Damn it people, I'm truly happy for you guys but I can't help but question the universe why are you guys so lucky, especially you Yami no Ou D:

And seems people on EN version really does love Umi. I'm usually already on 4-digit rank at this point, but I'm bouncing between rank 12-15k, and I probably only level up once during this event

Oh well, at least something little bit surprising happened, I got to FC Takaramonos without my Perfect Locker team, feels really good especially it granted me first place on the match

Though I always ended up in third place when it came to Cool song so far, as always
Old 2015-05-06, 03:19   Link #1408
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
It's still raining UR here?? Damn it people, I'm truly happy for you guys but I can't help but question the universe why are you guys so lucky, especially you Yami no Ou D:

And seems people on EN version really does love Umi. I'm usually already on 4-digit rank at this point, but I'm bouncing between rank 12-15k, and I probably only level up once during this event

Oh well, at least something little bit surprising happened, I got to FC Takaramonos without my Perfect Locker team, feels really good especially it granted me first place on the match

Though I always ended up in third place when it came to Cool song so far, as always
seems I'm lucky on my new account and my JP account,but you know in my old account I only have "ONE" UR and I'm already rank 108 now I'm rank 21 with one UR and 2 SR's lol
I don't know if I can get SR Umi on EN since my team sucks,I can FC most EX songs and all Hard songs so far but I'm always finishing last lol
Old 2015-05-06, 03:43   Link #1409
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
but you know in my old account I only have "ONE" UR and I'm already rank 108
I'm currently on rank 156 and I only have 1 UR. Well technically 3, but the other 2 are the Kotori and Nozomi promo ones so it doesn't really count

But yeah, I still have 250ish saved LG I haven't use. Hopefully it can give me at the very least 1 UR >.>
Old 2015-05-06, 04:39   Link #1410
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
I'm currently on rank 156 and I only have 1 UR. Well technically 3, but the other 2 are the Kotori and Nozomi promo ones so it doesn't really count

But yeah, I still have 250ish saved LG I haven't use. Hopefully it can give me at the very least 1 UR >.>
good for you since you still have your love gems,as for me I have spent all my LG's since I started and I only got 1UR and 5SR's,that's basically RNGod trolling me lol
Old 2015-05-06, 21:14   Link #1411
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas

Quote:

I'm rank 105 or something on Eng SIF, and I still have no UR except you know Kotori and Nozomi so yeah. >3<
Old 2015-05-07, 01:05   Link #1412
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

That moment when you got song of your weakest attribute and the rest of the competitors have *actual* UR of said attribute as their icon.

Sadly this isn't an underdog that seize the day story

Oh well, at least Las Vegas Nozomi's side story was great
Old 2015-05-07, 15:56   Link #1413
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yes nozomi. Be wit me 4eva /caps
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 03:54   Link #1414
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Finally recovered my account... (whew.)

...but I'm not sure what to do with the account I used while it was gone (and after I bought a new shiny Android One phone.)

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If anyone wants it (it has 54 LG and a UR Green Honoka), PM me and prove your her fan. (mostly because you'll be another friend with a UR though. :P
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 05:27   Link #1415
Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Finally recovered my account... (whew.)

...but I'm not sure what to do with the account I used while it was gone (and after I bought a new shiny Android One phone.)

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If anyone wants it (it has 54 LG and a UR Green Honoka), PM me and prove your her fan. (mostly because you'll be another friend with a UR though. :P
I only wish. My phone nor tablet will allow me to change where I am, so I can't download the Japanese ver.
I cri everytiem
Old 2015-05-08, 05:40   Link #1416
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouhai-Lavs-Pandas View Post
I only wish. My phone nor tablet will allow me to change where I am, so I can't download the Japanese ver.
I cri everytiem
You can download SIF JP here. That's how I did it. Your only real concern should be your memory as it can consume 2 GB total.

JP + EN = 1.4 GB currently

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2015-05-08 at 17:36.
Old 2015-05-08, 09:28   Link #1417
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
You can download SIF JP here. That's how I did it. Your only real concern should be your memory as it can consume 2 GB total.
add me mate if you want a friend with UR
my ID is 409547263
Old 2015-05-08, 11:07   Link #1418
night_sentinel

Quote:
snip
Looks at the account.... Did you buy love gem for that account? Level 30 something and have a UR... I'm a bit salty. lol

I got zero UR from my four 10+1 on EN. Though, I do know that statistically, if the UR rate is really 1% or 1 out of 100; I need about nine above 10+1 with no UR to say that I'm really unlucky.

Or I tell myself.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 17:28   Link #1419
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Looks at the account.... Did you buy love gem for that account? Level 30 something and have a UR... I'm a bit salty. lol

I got zero UR from my four 10+1 on EN. Though, I do know that statistically, if the UR rate is really 1% or 1 out of 100; I need about nine above 10+1 with no UR to say that I'm really unlucky.

Or I tell myself.
Haha! I actually used around 5 single rolls, then I FC'd around 7 EX, cleared 3, and FC 6 of the Daily Special Hard. The other Gems were basically from the insane amount of given Login Bonus Gems (6), Album Rewards, Story Clears, and Max Bonded Normals.

I did all of that in 3 days.
Old 2015-05-08, 21:43   Link #1420
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That moment when you got song of your weakest attribute and the rest of the competitors have *actual* UR of said attribute as their icon.
I can totally relate to that

As for me, Ironically I FC-ed Mermaid Festa in this event, while I can't get nowhere close doing so when the song was available to play back then. But no 1st place for me, lol.

Met the no.3....

and apparently Jesus loves School Idols. I beat him but I lost to a cat

Also loving the event song in the JP version. It has quite a funny arrangement.