AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-17, 13:52   Link #14681
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Those are false and made by channers for shits and giggles, nothing more. There.
Old 2008-08-17, 13:54   Link #14682
tacD

worst fantasy spoilers ive ever read.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:02   Link #14683
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

prepare for what is coming next
Spoiler for according to the "real" spoiler:
Old 2008-08-17, 14:03   Link #14684
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Even if that happened, the chances of him succeeding are scuppered due to Charles' immortality. And we all know the title of Turn 22 makes it blatantly obvious that, in whatever way, Lelouch will be his successor because he's the only one who can fit that role.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:11   Link #14685
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Even if that happened, the chances of him succeeding are scuppered due to Charles' immortality. And we all know the title of Turn 22 makes it blatantly obvious that, in whatever way, Lelouch will be his successor because he's the only one who can fit that role.
By taking Charles code by force, and thus killing him.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:13   Link #14686
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Since Charles has two codes it's very possible for Lelouch to kill Charles because he has his master code as well.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:14   Link #14687
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
By taking Charles code by force, and thus killing him.
Well, given the title of Turn 22, Lelouch's got two episodes to confront Charles. Maybe during this time Suzaku will come around, but for certain Anya will have a role to play in this arc.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:15   Link #14688
eaglei3

After reevaluating the penguins with the pink glow underneath in the clear pictures posted, I have concluded that is indeed NUNNALLY AND SAYOKO!!! They were clearly transported to Antarctica with all those caught in the blast and had their matter altered to that of a penguin, so beware the ninja penguin!!!

Edit: And that picture before is Nina going "WTF, I turned them into penguins?"

But that is more than likely one of Ragnarok's connection points I would figure.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:18   Link #14689
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
I also heard that they found Pen-pen there as well.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:18   Link #14690
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

so if charles has 2 codes, then does that mean lulu has to kill him twice?
Old 2008-08-17, 14:19   Link #14691
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
so if charles has 2 codes, then does that mean lulu has to kill him twice?
Probably not just that he has two codes will allow him to "glitch" the system and kill his father.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:22   Link #14692
KoroshiyaX
X

Diethard looks beat up in the preview... probably Kallen hands it to him lol before taking off to Lelouch, can't think of anyone else.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:24   Link #14693
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Diethard looks beat up in the preview... probably Kallen hands it to him lol before taking off to Lelouch, can't think of anyone else.
I don't think he looks beat up. To me it looks like he is trying to play the humble/mercy role in keeping himself with the BK or alive as I'm sure they won't care to trust him much anymore either since he apparently held Jeremiah and Villetta's info from them.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:25   Link #14694
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

OotBKs: Screw Zero! Who needs him anyways? We have Xingke, Zero's strategic equal!

Xingke: Screw you guys, not only did you make a peace treaty on your own without even discussing it with the Supreme Council, but you expect me to stick around sitting on my ass while Britannia attacks not just the UoNs, but my homeland?! *leaves along with all Chinese personel*

OotBKs: ...Well at least we've got our advanced technology!

Lakashta: Well, actually you see, I want to free my homeland and if you guys aren't going to fight Britannia (and actually believe they'll respect the treaty) I'm going to take my toys to someone whom will. *all Indian personel & Knightmares leaves*

OotBKs: ...Well at least we've got our allies in the Union of Nations! Come help defend our freed Japan!

UoN Supreme Council: WTF do you think you're doing?! Staging a mutiny on your leader, and making a peace treaty without even consulting us?! What do you mean he's trying to take over the world using the UoNs? The governing body are all a senate with no central leader! We can't trust you anymore and you're of no use to us now that you won't fight Britannia. *leaves and pulls out all funding*

OotBKs: ...Well at least we've got our star ace along with her h4x Knightmare!

Kallen: Lelouch was lying! He does care about me! And now that damn witch reverted to a mind of a child, his little sister and wannabe girlfriend's out of the way, the conditions for victory have all been aligned! He's all mine! All mine! *takes C.C. & Gurrenh4x with her and leaves*

OotBKs: ....Wtf do we do now?

Tamaki: Don't worry, you have me!

OotBKs: Zero! We need Zero!
Old 2008-08-17, 14:27   Link #14695
eaglei3

Anyway, this episode shows how genius and manipulating Schneizel is though in advancing the plot. I can seriously see him striking the BK now with Lelouch out of the way. He basically set it up to where the BK held Lelouch at gunpoint to where he had no time to explain in order to save Kallen so he had to admit to using them as pawns so she wouldn't die with him.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:28   Link #14696
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Probably Ougi beats himfor Viletta. And other OoTBK. As you could see, he was the only one who didn't want to betray Zero. He even stated that Geass is awesome.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:35   Link #14697
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
OotBKs: Screw Zero! Who needs him anyways? We have Xingke, Zero's strategic equal!

Xingke: Screw you guys, not only did you make a peace treaty on your own without even discussing it with the Supreme Council, but you expect me to stick around sitting on my ass while Britannia attacks not just the UoNs, but my homeland?! *leaves along with all Chinese personel*

Lakashta: Well, actually you see, I want to free my homeland and if you guys aren't going to fight Britannia (and actually believe they'll respect the treaty) I'm going to take my toys to someone whom will. *all Indian personel & Knightmares leaves*

OotBKs: ...Well at least we've got our allies in the Union of Nations! Come help defend our freed Japan!

UoN Supreme Council: WTF do you think you're doing?! Staging a mutiny on your leader, and making a peace treaty without even consulting us?! What do you mean he's trying to take over the world using the UoNs? The governing body are all a senate with no central leader! We can't trust you anymore and you're of no use to us now that you won't fight Britannia. *leaves and pulls out all funding*

Kallen: Lelouch was lying! He does care about me! And now that damn witch reverted to a mind of a child, his little sister and wannabe girlfriend's out of the way, the conditions for victory have all been aligned! He's all mine! All mine! *takes C.C. & Gurrenh4x with her and leaves*

Continuation ..

Lelouch: No you dont.... you will kill me after you use me.

OotBKs: *bows down to zero* Please help us!! Zero

Tamaki: You guys are A-holes doubting zero!!! Hey zero lets be buddies again

Lelouch: Ok i'll go to heaven *uses FLEIYA*

Orange : Lelouch-sama i could've turned them into oranges.

Lelouch : No one orange is more than enough to beat charles.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:37   Link #14698
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Orange : Lelouch-sama i could've turned them into oranges.
Nah, Anya will do that.

On a side note, why is Gino being confronted by CF's guards? Aren't BK suppose to have a truce with Britannia? Better question: how the heck does CF guards manage to reach Gino?
Old 2008-08-17, 14:46   Link #14699
KoroshiyaX
X

For the preview scene with Gino with the spears pointed at him... I wonder if it is a result of him refusing to continue to fight for Britannia after the use of Freya.
Old 2008-08-17, 14:51   Link #14700
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post

Epic Lol. But seriously. If you think about the mentality the Black Knights are under; is over a year old. They're living in the past. Essentially by outing Zero, Lelouch's rebellion has become Ohgi's rebellion. We all know how Ohgi's ... (laughable) .... 'resistance' was getting them places.

Sadly enough most people remember the bad things and completely forget the good things. Ohgi is... He reminds me of Aizawa from Death Note. Freaking annoying as hell. Toudo is good because at least he is understanding. Holy swords are like smarter versions of Tamaki. Thats all they. The important grunt was a plot device, he'll probably get killed when the deal falls through.

So Diethard got beat up. Kallen? Kaguya? No.. Wait. Ohgi. I wonder if Ohgi wanted payback for being held hostage over Viletta. I don't think they would further develope Diethard unless he's still thinking about Lelouch. Because remember earlier this episode Diethard questions to himself saying that Zero should trust him more after seeing Princess Cornelia was taken captive.

I can see Jerimiah dancing to the song, "In the Navy". I don't know.. ^^

Xingke I'm going to say is pissed. At least ... not happy? Tianzi and Xingke will probably act more like they're supposed to. Xingke was wondering if Zero gave that cease fire order/deal. Kaguya is probaly upset that her Zero is gone and I think shes worried about Lelouch. She did say the three maidens/pillars line many episodes ago.

During the negotiations Cornelia motioned in agreement that Lelouch used geass on all of the black knights. Schneizel and company were playing off the assumptions of the black knights. I thought it was pretty cool how Diethard defended Zero each time until the last bit of information, was it the recording? He was persistent. I think Diethard will return to Lelouch eventually. Simply because of his line earlier asking about Zero trusting him more. Maybe he'll realize Zero didn't trust him more because of the person Zero was behind the mask.

EDIT: Do any of the other characters know Lelouch is Zero yet? Since episode17 I was wondering that. Nina, Cecil, Lloyd, Anya.... maybe thats why we see Gino with spears pointed at him?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories