AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-13, 15:23   Link #1501
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
LowerGear, I think one of the problem is that people can't really connect with Sink as much as they do with Saito. Saito is the normal average person so it is easier to connect with. However I think Sink is not that hard to connect with too if they think of him as someone who works really hard to achieve what he wants but as of now, it shows that he is just really really strong which is one reason why I liked episode 6 in that it shows he is not everything. In fact he even loses and it's that reason that he loses is why Milli summoned him because he gives his best and worked the hardest and understand what it means to lose. I'm normally lazy so I connect with Saito sometimes because damn, I would love to just hold a weapon a kick some butts! But when I do work really hard, I hope the results do pay off like it did for Sink although I do know that in life sometimes it does not always happen as evident in the Iron Athletic.
Saito novel/anime wise is indeed an average and normal boy.

As for Sinku being doing his best to win is a strong points but really I think from the flash back on his battle with the iron athletics. I think if he shows less movements he could have beat Nanami. The difference is only 2 seconds. To me he is too much of a show off on his movements.
Old 2011-05-13, 15:28   Link #1502
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

they need a real hero.. not some panzies...

I nominate

Old 2011-05-13, 15:34   Link #1503
fullrefund

Quote:
"I've already bribed Yukikaze with some udon so there is nothing more remaining to fight for as she is already mine."

What a load of ****. Where's your evidence?
Unfortunately it was a trick on her part. She took the food then ran off while i was looking elsewhere. Dang sly vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
they need a real hero.. not some panzies...

I nominate

That will work but it lack in style.

I could already see how it would go though.

Millhiore: "Hero-sama, could you please help."

Gogeta: "Sure."

Gogeta point the battlefield and a glow appear at the tip of his finger which is pointed to the battlefield. The glow expand somewhat and then it goes toward it's target.

A huge blinding glow envelop everyone.

Framboise: "It's a draw! Every soldiers from both nation are out!!! What incredible power!"

Last edited by fullrefund; 2011-05-13 at 15:49.
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 18:09   Link #1504
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

he wouldnt even need to do that... he'd just do this...

http://postimage.org/image/kndcyhc4/

*Leon's star vision subtitles*
"..........fuck..."
Old 2011-05-14, 02:52   Link #1505
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Listen and learn, my friend. All I have to do is lay a parfait trap somewhere and lie in wait till she springs my trap, then I pounce her like the ravenous wolf that I am and- *is struck by Ricochet's Arty barrage*
"why dont you have a seat over there" *watching mangatron got taken in a certain black van*

Quote:
Here, you guys can have this one instead

Spoiler for a bit NWS:
All right, come clean! who drugs the doggie?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrefund View Post
Second before she pass from dere dere to tsun tsun 3...2...1...

I don't think that that one was posted yet

Spoiler for Yakikaze in all her splendor:
The best pic of her so far and most resemble the anime version of her. All hail the blond fox!

I dont know why, but a crack idea just come to my mind today. What if the real villain is the green doggie's brother?
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 07:05   Link #1506
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz

Old 2011-05-14, 07:57   Link #1507
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Finally some one also talked about Ricotta. I feel that she was missing some love here... although I wasn't expecting the expresion of love by uh.. spanking... what the hell? Lol.
lol. I think each of the girls have been having their time here. Early in the series we were Eclair'ing, then I somehow managed to bring in those Leon-sama conspiracies, Yukikaze has her share of being the victim of NTR among the lot of us, and look at recently with you guys talking about killing poor Millimeter, so now it's Ricochet's turn, and.... I still wanna spank her

Conclusion: there is a serious lack of BECKY!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
The best pic of her so far and most resemble the anime version of her. All hail the blond fox!
Hmm, that first pic Kyero gave me looked a lot like an animator for this series drew it, I don't think it could get any closer than that

Still though, this new pic sure shows how big they are. I'm talking about the EARS okay?

Quote:
I dont know why, but a crack idea just come to my mind today. What if the real villain is the green doggie's brother?
I wouldn't be surprised. The poor guy has been largely insignificant with his contributions so far. Didn't try to charge Leon-sama back in ep 02, had the Princess taken from right under his nose, heck during the dognapping retrieval, he took no part in it. He was all "Uh oh, the Pinkness is gone." and then he spies Homura and like "hey doggy, why don't you do the dirty work for me?" I'd say this is setting him up to be easily possessed to go team killing. Personally I think it's kind of a strange role for the voice of the man who can make the impossible possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Why do I still feel like spanking Ricochet? For some reason that smile is.... so.... deceiving... I can see it, behind that cheerful smile is a crafty, plotting Ricochet salivating at the thought of taking apart her first cell phone
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 10:00   Link #1508
fullrefund

I am certainly not the first to say so but for me violet is suspicious. The génoise were aware that the princess was to make a concert yet Gaul wasn't so i feel like the order came from somewhere else. Violet talked about sabotaging their concert just as the Génoise were doing their deed. In the grand scheme of things i am not sure that it have a signification with LeonMichelle vision but she sure tried to go ahead of her orders and missed if she is guilty.
Old 2011-05-14, 10:09   Link #1509
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
lol. I think each of the girls have been having their time here. Early in the series we were Eclair'ing, then I somehow managed to bring in those Leon-sama conspiracies, Yukikaze has her share of being the victim of NTR among the lot of us, and look at recently with you guys talking about killing poor Millimeter, so now it's Ricochet's turn, and.... I still wanna spank her

Why should we bother about the others? There is the cute little Eclair, the cute little Millihiore and the cute little Ricotta!

Why should we even care about the other animals?

Quote:
Why do I still feel like spanking Ricochet? For some reason that smile is.... so.... deceiving... I can see it, behind that cheerful smile is a crafty, plotting Ricochet salivating at the thought of taking apart her first cell phone
Damn Tron. Stay away from my little Rico! Being another year older doesn't mean you can incline your perversion towards lolis!

I don't mind dressing as a cellphone and letting her dismantle me to my bare parts though....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 10:19   Link #1510
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'll just put this here, you guys do what you want with it

Spoiler for slight nws:
Old 2011-05-14, 10:57   Link #1511
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And it's that time of the week again gentlemen

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Spoiler for The Royal Stampage:

Spoiler for Cinque's new friend:

Spoiler for Rings:

Spoiler for Petting:

Spoiler for O-N-S-E-N:

Spoiler for Who da hell is dat?:

Spoiler for The Omnipresent Press:

Spoiler for Declaration:

Spoiler for Jaundice:

Spoiler for Don't think...:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 11:01   Link #1512
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow! those legs <3
Old 2011-05-14, 11:02   Link #1513
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Dog Days 07 - secret place ~the frisbee you gave me~:

Last edited by Midonin; 2011-05-14 at 11:52.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 11:37   Link #1514
tsunade666

Cinque you will become a great dog trainer though really .... I think it's not good idea to use that kind of item to play with the dog princess <.<
Old 2011-05-14, 11:37   Link #1515
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Damn Tron. Stay away from my little Rico! Being another year older doesn't mean you can incline your perversion towards lolis!
Plus, Mighty Mangatron, she's got neither big-knockers NOR Win-Tails!!

"Broadening our horizons", are we now?

Oh well, that leaves Mill-chan free for the taking... mine... all mine...

Anyways, is Episode 7 out yet?

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-05-14 at 11:54.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 12:05   Link #1516
tsunade666

episode 7 raw is out.

Gaul is such a nice guy and the war is starting again
Old 2011-05-14, 12:10   Link #1517
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

awww no one liked my picture?
Old 2011-05-14, 12:19   Link #1518
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Spoiler for slight nws:

You managed to make a flat-as-a-washboard cutie look as hot and sexy as Mill-chan. There is plenty to like, sir. Plenty to like.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:34   Link #1519
fullrefund

Quote:

Hmm, that first pic Kyero gave me looked a lot like an animator for this series drew it, I don't think it could get any closer than that

Still though, this new pic sure shows how big they are. I'm talking about the EARS okay?
Becky you mean Brioche? You should hardly get any attention. Maybe if they drawn her more generously... Her hair color his meh too.

As for Yuki she sure have big ears

Spoiler:

Old 2011-05-14, 12:49   Link #1520
mysterious

Quote:
I try to give you rep but the damn system force me to give other reps first before I can do it again *kick the system to a pupl*

So now we have Germany Lion kingdom declares "Total war: furry 1" (pun intended). Why doesnt the queen or king of the Lion kingdom does it instead it is the eldest daughter? Did they say something about them being dead that I forgot?
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen