Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-05-07, 03:55   Link #1541
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Just Yesterday I recieved a new huge package with new figurines ^^

Two new bunny girls from Suzumiya haruhi, Kyon's little sister Swimsuit version and Rin-chan nendoroid ^^

Here I leave you a few pics (I haven't opened yet for not having enough time, when I open those I'll post again the pics ^^)

Spoiler for Huge pics:
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 04:46   Link #1542
Revan21

Very nice figures you got there

I'm not really fond of bunny-girls (the only exception is Mikuru), but Ryoko is very well done. I love her expression
Old 2009-05-07, 11:30   Link #1543
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Just Yesterday I recieved a new huge package with new figurines ^^

Two new bunny girls from Suzumiya haruhi, Kyon's little sister Swimsuit version and Rin-chan nendoroid ^^

Here I leave you a few pics (I haven't opened yet for not having enough time, when I open those I'll post again the pics ^^)
Holy Resize Batman!
Old 2009-05-07, 12:28   Link #1544
alamarco
Why hello there!

@Kitsune: How many bunny girls do you have now? I was thinking of getting the whole set until I seen how many there were and that it'd be close to $1000 for them all. I settled for getting only Haruhi after that .
alamarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 20:11   Link #1545
Starburst
Horo♥

I too am not fond of the bunnygirl. But I've always had an eye on that Ryoko, though I feel it doesn't really look like her. It looks like a nice figure regardless.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable with 1/4 scale figures though, they seem so large.

Last edited by Starburst; 2009-05-11 at 15:44. Reason: Fixed spelling.
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 01:54   Link #1546
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
@Kitsune: How many bunny girls do you have now? I was thinking of getting the whole set until I seen how many there were and that it'd be close to $1000 for them all. I settled for getting only Haruhi after that .
Just now I have Suzumiya Haruhi, Kyon's sister, Mikuru Asahina, Tsuruya-san
and those two, only lasts Yuki nagato for having all the 1/4 of them ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
I too am not found of the bunnygirl. But I've always had an eye on that Ryoko, though I feel it doesn't really look like her. It looks like a nice figure regardless.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable with 1/4 scale figures though, they seem so large.
I've relly liked how them look (they last a bit in pictures) and I think they really look like the anime characters (there are some anime character figurines that really looks different but this is not the case) and for the scale, that's the best, I really like the big size xDDDDDD

BTW the tihing really surprised me is the tights are real! those are not painted o.o
Old 2009-05-08, 02:33   Link #1547
Revan21

Quote:
BTW the tihing really surprised me is the tights are real! those are not painted o.o
It caught my eye when I read the product description
http://www.hlj.com/product/FRE29018
Old 2009-05-08, 11:38   Link #1548
alamarco
Why hello there!

@Kitsune: Sweet, almost there.

I think the bunny girls are the best out of all Haruhi figures. Like mentioned they look so close to what the actual character looks like. The scale is huge and the quality is top notch. The painting is well done and the panties are actual material. Just amazing .

On a side note, just got my Wave Eri today. I can't thank enough the user on this forum (though I think it was the School Rumble thread) who posted the $20 sale on this figure. Best $20 I've spent .
Old 2009-05-08, 13:38   Link #1549
Revan21

Quote:
I think the bunny girls are the best out of all Haruhi figures. Like mentioned they look so close to what the actual character looks like. The scale is huge and the quality is top notch. The painting is well done and the panties are actual material. Just amazing .

On a side note, just got my Wave Eri today. I can't thank enough the user on this forum (though I think it was the School Rumble thread) who posted the $20 sale on this figure. Best $20 I've spent .
Still, I wish they were in there usual outfits
(Again, except Mikuru.)

You're welcome

I'm currently working on acquiring a Louise (Franįoise de La Baume Le Blanc) figure
Old 2009-05-08, 17:30   Link #1550
dfens

I'm not a fan of Haruhi but I saw that Mikuru figure and almost bought it since the detail was so amazing. Should have got one when it was retail oh well.

Just ordered my Shiki Ryougi from good smile company thank god they did a 2nd batch after it went discontinued. For 30 bucks shipped new I had to have it. I'll let you guys know when it comes in.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 19:48   Link #1551
alamarco
Why hello there!

@Revan21: Haruhi also wears the bunny uniform in the anime, so I guess it's okay for her as well. Gotta agree though, in most cases if the character isn't in their usual outfit I don't buy it. I avoided Saber Lily for that reason. It was such a nice figure, but I'm not attached to the suit at all.

Which Louise figure you looking at? She's a good character, but I like Kirche more .

For myself I got inner Moka and a ToysWork ToraDora set coming in August. So far away that I feel like I got nothing coming right now. Might have to order something to ease my mind before that .
Old 2009-05-09, 02:59   Link #1552
Revan21

Quote:
@Revan21: Haruhi also wears the bunny uniform in the anime, so I guess it's okay for her as well.

Gotta agree though, in most cases if the character isn't in their usual outfit I don't buy it. I avoided Saber Lily for that reason. It was such a nice figure, but I'm not attached to the suit at all.

Which Louise figure you looking at? She's a good character, but I like Kirche more .

For myself I got inner Moka and a ToysWork ToraDora set coming in August. So far away that I feel like I got nothing coming right now. Might have to order something to ease my mind before that .
Of course, but it wasn't as striking or important as Mikuru's costume I rather have Haruhi in her school uniform and in that scale. Although, I already have a 1/8 figure of her, so it's not a must

It's the same with me. If possible, I like to have them in their most common clothes, not something ecchi that they only wear for one episode. But that's not the most important thing for me, what really matters is that the figure should resemble the character - that's why I bought ALTER's Swimsuit Eri and WAVE's Eri instead of GoodSmile's version in her school uniform which didn't even look like her, not one bit

I'm not sure yet about the Louise figure. There will be an animecon next week, I'm going to look at her there I would prefer Jun Planning's Louise, Kotobukiya's Little Devil or ALTER's Bustier Version

Browse through the items in SALE at HLJ
I already found Nena Trinity at a bargain price

Last edited by Revan21; 2009-05-09 at 03:13.
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 16:51   Link #1553
alamarco
Why hello there!

The thing I love about the Eri WAVE version is how it resembles the scene in the manga. It captures the moment, those are the best figures.

I would go with the ALTER version. She has the best face out of them all, though saying that I think the Jun Planning version has the best body. Though I still think the ALTER version is the best.

Damn, I haven't watched Candy Boy yet, but will be doing so tonight after work. I can't hold out, only lasted a day. I put in a pre-order of the two figures. Still though, they're due in November, so doesn't solve my buy now problem.

Thanks for the link to HLJ sale, definitely going to help me spend the money I don't have, yet seem so eager to spend .
Old 2009-05-10, 03:41   Link #1554
Revan21

SEGA is releasing the Vocaloid EX Figures Version 1.5 figures in June.
It's "Japan Only" for now but I hope they become available

Spoiler for Large Pic:

I love the metallic paint

Quote:
I would go with the ALTER version. She has the best face out of them all, though saying that I think the Jun Planning version has the best body. Though I still think the ALTER version is the best.
Sadly it does not depend on me since these figures are all Discontinued and therefore hard to get
I don't know yet which one is going to be sold there, it's only mentioned as "Zero no Tsukaima - Louise PVC figure", so it can be anything

I'm saying if it's one of these three then I'll definitely buy her
Old 2009-05-10, 16:12   Link #1555
alamarco
Why hello there!

Ah, I get ya now after re-reading. Tired minds read poorly .

You're lucky going to one of those animecon's. Hopefully the Louise will be a good one .
Old 2009-05-11, 06:34   Link #1556
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

I finally could open the boxes of my newest arrivals ^^

Here you have the pic of my las two bunnies:

Spoiler for Big pic:

And this is a picture with ALL my bunny girls:

Spoiler for Also a big pic:

Here is the nendoroid of Rin-chan:

Spoiler for Big pic:

And my little squad of nendoroids xD

Spoiler for Saving space:

And the last, but not less important, is Kyon's little sister swimwear version

Spoiler for big pic:
Old 2009-05-11, 06:55   Link #1557
Revan21

Quote:
And this is a picture with ALL my bunny girls:

Spoiler for Also a big pic:
Simply awesome
Even I wish I had the money to buy all of them
Old 2009-05-11, 13:04   Link #1558
alamarco
Why hello there!

Those bunny girls just look amazing Kitsune, amazing. Such quality, and great scale.
Old 2009-05-11, 15:45   Link #1559
Starburst
Horo♥

What other 1/4th scale figures are out there? or perhaps a better question, what are some other similarly scaled figures?

I think I've only seen the FREEing Haruhi figures and possibly a Rei and Asuka. Do many figures get made at these larger scales?

The largest figure I own is a 1/6th scale.
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 15:53   Link #1560
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

There's a GoodSmile 1/4 bikini Nanoha coming up soon. Hopefully it won't be too long.