AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 20:55   Link #1561
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroIchiNi View Post
Loved 1 and 2. would like another one like these two
3 was okay.
4 was too short.
5 was well... I didn't finished that one. too many scripted to lose battles.

the PSP SRPG was good if I forget that one minor thing in the story about the Main heroine and the Princess.

the remake of 1 was still good but I'm wonder why there's no Voice Acting. I heard the JP version had them.
5 was awesome, once you got past the "scripted to lose" battles, it became *SOOO* much fun. Especially when you got Asgard and could use him to fight secret bosses on the overworld map.

Yeah, I know, no voice acting in Alter Code F. Which is sad because I would have LOVED to have heard Zed when he attacked on your side.

To keep this on topic...

Hmm...

I wonder if we'll ever see the Florian sisters again.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 21:46   Link #1562
Justin_Brett

Well, if this spin-off manga for the Materials is set on that future world, probably.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 21:51   Link #1563
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Well, if this spin-off manga for the Materials is set on that future world, probably.
I admit that i wasn't a big fan of the materials on the first game. I never was into that big fan-fawning over them. But this game do wonders for their characterization and make them into very entertaining and cool characters. Dearche is funny, Levi is adorable and Stern is just plain AWESOME!

I'll follow their adventures from now on xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:02   Link #1564
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I can see them anytime.... in a card game... or if someone makes more fanart of them

Wonder what happens if Yuuno.... you know what, there are plenty of fanfics... I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by bhl88; 2012-01-05 at 22:15.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:40   Link #1565
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

No-one with a Comp Ace to give a heads up on this manga?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:52   Link #1566
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
No-one with a Comp Ace to give a heads up on this manga?
It's 4koma comedy manga as same as Force dimension and ViVid COLORS.1st and 2nd chapters were already out.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 23:17   Link #1567
Sunder the Gold

Can anyone following Reinforce's lines comment on how much of Zwei's birth she's taking over, since she's around to do it this time?

Is Hayate contributing anything to the process? Is there any need for the two of them to ask Yuuno and Shari for help, as Hayate had to do without Reinforce Eins?
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 23:33   Link #1568
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
It's 4koma comedy manga as same as Force dimension and ViVid COLORS.1st and 2nd chapters were already out.
It's been out? *goes on raw hunt*
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 23:44   Link #1569
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

The contribution should go to this one... -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...es-mahou_shouj (I wanna know what happens in the 4koma: and no, there's no script needed for 4komas)
Old 2012-01-05, 23:49   Link #1570
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Can anyone following Reinforce's lines comment on how much of Zwei's birth she's taking over, since she's around to do it this time?

Is Hayate contributing anything to the process? Is there any need for the two of them to ask Yuuno and Shari for help, as Hayate had to do without Reinforce Eins?
If we're basing off the psp games, then they should be able to give more input, but Reinforce Zwei should be the about the same as before. They still may need help as the technology to create a new Unison Device would still make them need the TSAB with help for that part. But that depends when they start and how much time left Reinforce Eins has. Which can be speculated to about less than 6 years...if we connect the game's timeline that gets subtlely shifted towards the StrikerS anime timeline. Minus the sudden sad farewell effect from the A's anime ending.

@bhl88: That there is where Signum just 'killed' the Dark Piece Zafira, after the 4koma where Dark Piece Zafira makes the claim that he was out hunting women with big boobs. Signum makes the comment of this Zafira giving into his lust. I think the exchange between Reinforce and Signum is saying that Zafira and the fake Zafira are pretty much the same which causes them to worry later...like if the real Zafira started peeking and whatnot.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 00:04   Link #1571
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

This one is partially translated -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...es-mahou_shouj (in the middle, there's no translation).... but I did understand the last words: The you I know is a mage who uses full power cannon blasts as a method of conversation! (Signum to Dark Piece Nanoha)

@Hayate: Just trying to remember if I asked you or not, but did you get the GOD BOX?
Old 2012-01-06, 00:35   Link #1572
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Aw. I really thought they were actually gonna do a story with these interesting characters for a second.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 01:41   Link #1573
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Notes: This is usually how I use Yuuno. Also better use of the counter and such.

Again if anyone wants any character vs any character just post it (the first one is the one I'll be using) and I'll record it.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 02:01   Link #1574
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

I wanna record the sound without BGM: Stand by Ready Phase 1 engage XD
Old 2012-01-06, 02:34   Link #1575
Meltyred

While I'd like anybody vs Precia, I must say it would last less than 10 seconds. So maybe Levi vs Fate?
Anybody (cept yunno and precia) can just double tap L at the start to instant burst attack precia and she would be screwed.
Precia = Last sequence UD (red & after full burst) - super armour.
And I have played like 10+ rounds through arcade but never seen Thoma...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 02:41   Link #1576
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Kyrie you masochistic girl, you didn't last for 4 minutes....
Old 2012-01-06, 03:12   Link #1577
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
This one is partially translated -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...es-mahou_shouj (in the middle, there's no translation).... but I did understand the last words: The you I know is a mage who uses full power cannon blasts as a method of conversation! (Signum to Dark Piece Nanoha)

@Hayate: Just trying to remember if I asked you or not, but did you get the GOD BOX?
Yes I did get the GOD Box. Why do you ask?

Also the conversation between Signum and Dark Piece Nanoha is where the Nanoha says that she's only a beginner in magic, meaning at the very start. And just before she is a normal elementary school student.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 03:14   Link #1578
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Are you interested in the cards inside?
Old 2012-01-06, 03:31   Link #1579
rxrx

Speaking of Yunno, I think he decided to become the Head Libirian to help Nanoha as he believe that he is no where near their fighting level and can provide more help as researcher. Seriously, A's will turn out differently without his aid in researching on the history of the Book of Darkness and Reinforce Zwei will less likely be born without his help. Arf should cry as she did not even get a sport after, not even in Vivid and that's sad as the nanny for Vivio should be Arf, not Zaffy but for some reason Zaffy became close to Vivio.

Anyway, I will not mind having a Wild Arms like game with the Florian Sisters, Yuri and the materials as party members and travel the land and do stuff. That would be fun.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 03:44   Link #1580
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Speaking of Yunno, I think he decided to become the Head Libirian to help Nanoha as he believe that he is no where near their fighting level and can provide more help as researcher. Seriously, A's will turn out differently without his aid in researching on the history of the Book of Darkness and Reinforce Zwei will less likely be born without his help. Arf should cry as she did not even get a sport after, not even in Vivid and that's sad as the nanny for Vivio should be Arf, not Zaffy but for some reason Zaffy became close to Vivio.

Anyway, I will not mind having a Wild Arms like game with the Florian Sisters, Yuri and the materials as party members and travel the land and do stuff. That would be fun.
Well, Zaffy was in riot 6, while Arf was in Infinite Library( aka storage for shafted characters).
And Vivio would feel close as (more than likely) she went to train with Zafira and miura once in a while.
Yuuno most likely got blackmailed by Chrono into the head librarian thingy but who cares, he is most likely never going to be important ever again.

On topic: Nanoha seems to be the best zoner in the game (at least against CPU). The AI loves to run into your Divine busters even after they dodged it, Axel shooter seems to make them either dodge sideways or fly into your face (which you can give them a Divine buster) and they like to release guard after they block your Square shots but you are charging your busters (any version of them). A neat trick to hit them would be using Axel shooter, then if they block use quick bind and some shots will pass, giving you enough time to chain into short buster. Equip shield breaker and MP loader and you will never have problems staying far range constantly. (of course it means no burst attacks, but you can always use Hyperion smasher instead.)
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote