Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-10, 04:04   Link #1681
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Because only fools cries and the strong bottle it up. Never heard of it? Yeah I know in this show there is a lot of emotions but also know they are the weakness of humans. You think I get laid for caring with emotions instead of trickery?

Someone just entered dirtbag mode...
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 05:40   Link #1683
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

can anyone post a screenshot to this pic with her wide eyes and mouth open? thanks!

HALA MADRID!

Last edited by Essa Maneira; 2010-12-10 at 06:18.
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 06:13   Link #1684
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
Someone just entered dirtbag mode...
It's nothing new coming from him. His absence was a breath of fresh air for this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
http://sadpanda.us/images/305556-THQ37YA.gif <= is she posting on 2ch again? -(reference to one of my previous posts)-[/SPOILER]
Sora's hair is so erotic~ Very tempted to use this as a sig.
Old 2010-12-10, 06:29   Link #1685
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Because only fools cries and the strong bottle it up. Never heard of it? Yeah I know in this show there is a lot of emotions but also know they are the weakness of humans. You think I get laid for caring with emotions instead of trickery?
Erm only the strong lash it out with anger, not bottle it up.

So if I say your close ones cry out of something, you're saying they're fools? If you do admit this, then good to go it's your opinion :/

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~
eplipswich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 07:38   Link #1686
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Nice!

Mind making me one of her sucking her fingers that can be used as an avatar here?
Did this while I was at it~

Old 2010-12-10, 08:35   Link #1687
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Did this while I was at it~

While you were at "what", precisely?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 11:39   Link #1688
Lilith
Your average fangirl

LOL MeoTwister5. Confess, Kanon: Did y"pant then cry and put your hands on your mouth" aka masturbate while making the icon?

Thanks alot for the gifs. I forgot to ask:
1) what was the text haruka wrote while on the phone with nao?
2) what was the text Sora was typing on her laptop?
Old 2010-12-10, 11:58   Link #1689
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
While you were at "what", precisely?
Making the sig banner... of course.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-12-10 at 12:20. Reason: Let's not exasperate the situation; edited
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 12:15   Link #1690
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Thanks alot for the gifs. I forgot to ask:
1) what was the text haruka wrote while on the phone with nao?
2) what was the text Sora was typing on her laptop?
1) Movie on Sunday.
2) Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Making the sig banner... of course.
Of course I was talking about my sig, you little perverts. Besides, making gifs using only one hand is not very practical.

And a little late, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
what about this:

I'd like a translation.
"Kirino end", I think? That's a shop, right? I couldn't find it in the episode.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-12-10 at 12:20. Reason: Edit quoted post
Kanon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 15:31   Link #1691
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
It's all gonna hit the fan with the whole community dragged into it because she's gonna want everyone to know that Haru belongs to her so she will "accidently" let it slip out.

He will be very brave and responsible, taking all the blame on himself. When she sees which way the wind is blowing, she will sell him down the river in a second, playing the poor helpless victim to the hilt.

He will be shipped off to juvy for stat rape where the disgusted inmates will mercilessly beat and gangrape him daily.

She will shyly accept the shower of sympathy and affection from the community and authorities and finally get all the care and attention she's been craving.

THE END.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Wow, that is... uhhh... a theory...

Not that I think you're being serious, but for whatever it's worth: When has Sora shown any interest whatsoever in getting any sympathy or affection from anyone other than Haruka? If anything, Nao's arc proved to us that losing Haruka is the last thing she wants and the thing she's most afraid of. Why on earth would she sell him out if that means losing him?? If she loses him, she loses everything.

Like I said, not that I really think you were serious...
Quote:
She will finally realize that keeping Haru is no longer an option after he becomes the wife of Tsutomu "Chabo" Miyazaki down at the Detention Center. Haru will encourage her in this, telling her that his life is over and that she must move on with her own life for the sake of the family.
Quote:
And he's finally lost it...
I have been asked to provide the "non-stupid" explanation which I didn't have time for before.

Spoiler for Welcome to the real world:

Last edited by drobertbaker; 2010-12-10 at 16:01.
drobertbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 15:55   Link #1692
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Before this gets derailed any more than it already has:
I wonder if we're going to get another beach scene, part of me wants to see a happy but still jealous Sora in a swimsuit 'protecting' Haru from all of the other swimsuit clad ladies, the other part of me hopes they don't in favor of more story development.
Choices.
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 15:57   Link #1693
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I have been asked to provide the "non-stupid" explanation which I didn't have time for before.
No offense intended, but... what part of that is the "non-stupid" explanation?

Quote:
She admits to having regular sex with her brother, claiming that she only did what he forced her to do. [...] Her therapy helped her to see that he had hyp-motized her into satisfying his own power fantasies and enslaved her as his helpless sex-puppet.
Right because that's the character we've been presented with in this story. Sure...

(Incidentally, as was established in our last discussion, they're already past the age of consent in Japan.)

I get what you're trying to do -- imagine how this might be taken if this happened in real life in your neck of the woods. But we as viewers have the privilege of having an inside view of what's really going on in this situation: the true dynamics at play, all the backstory, the inner thoughts, the decisions made along the way... And because of that, we have an understanding that far exceeds what any outsider with socially-conditioned biases might bring to the table. So we can't see it that way, even if we suppose that's how outsiders might see it. And if you're truly saying that this is how you perceive what's going on, or what you think should/will happen... then...

It's romantic fiction, not the sensational crime beat in your local tabloid.

Anyway, I agree with Kagatob's insinuation: let's go back to the real show.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:08   Link #1694
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What about Motoka? Is she going to see her ex-boyfriend or current boyfriend? I was a little confused on that point.

[/topic change]
Old 2010-12-10, 16:10   Link #1695
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
Before this gets derailed any more than it already has:
I wonder if we're going to get another beach scene, part of me wants to see a happy but still jealous Sora in a swimsuit 'protecting' Haru from all of the other swimsuit clad ladies, the other part of me hopes they don't in favor of more story development.
Choices.
Pretty sure we will. We have to see Sora in swimsuit at some point. Or will she get the shaft again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What about Motoka? Is she going to see her ex-boyfriend or current boyfriend? I was a little confused on that point.

[/topic change]
Her ex. I don't think she'd go all cougar on Haru if she already had a boyfriend.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:15   Link #1696
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Her ex. I don't think she'd go all cougar on Haru if she already had a boyfriend.
Also, earlier in her story (wait, surprisingly I guess she had a story afterall ) they showed her at a match-making party (gokon?) with Yahiro. So if she actually had a boyfriend, she probably wouldn't go there either. (Plus, IIRC, she also whined about not having a boyfriend at her age.)
Old 2010-12-10, 16:16   Link #1697
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So you're saying that a person would masturbate then immediately put that hand over their mouth, fluids or not? Seriously?
Why not? I heard that boys can wash their man meat, so where would be the problem there?
Besides, Haru was in shock when he realised that he had masturbated to watching his sister masturbate, so he didn't think before putting the hand over his mouth anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, I guess people here are really desperate to believe that Haruka was masturbating
It rather seems that you're desperate to believe that Haruka *wasn't* masturbating, even though his heavy breathing and the absence of a hand clearly prove that he *did*. End of the line.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:20   Link #1698
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
It rather seems that you're desperate to believe that Haruka *wasn't* masturbating, even though his heavy breathing and the absence of a hand clearly prove that he *did*. End of the line.
Why are you still arguing about this? The breathing and "absence of a hand" aren't proof of anything, and it really doesn't even matter either way as was already established. It's not even related to the point of the scene. Please just let it go.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:33   Link #1699
sikvod00

Quote:
Also, earlier in her story (wait, surprisingly I guess she had a story afterall ) they showed her at a match-making party (gokon?) with Yahiro. So if she actually had a boyfriend, she probably wouldn't go there either. (Plus, IIRC, she also whined about not having a boyfriend at her age.)
See, to me that's the most unrealistic part of this anime: that a hottie like Mokota doesn't have a boyfriend. Everything else I can tolerate or reason as being plausible. But this is just pushing it...
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 17:22   Link #1700
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
See, to me that's the most unrealistic part of this anime: that a hottie like Mokota doesn't have a boyfriend. Everything else I can tolerate or reason as being plausible. But this is just pushing it...
She had one in the past, it's understandable that she could be between relationships at her age despite being hot, besides maybe she had wanted to avoid making someone into a "re-bound" boyfriend before going to the match-making party .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation