Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-06-08, 10:05   Link #161
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
Thanks for that

Can't say I really like Alisa S craft though since it looks plain compared to uh...that spaceship

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 09:03   Link #162
Kirayuki

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/917/917036/
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:45   Link #163
Kirayuki

Old 2014-09-10, 16:39   Link #164
marvelB

I'm actually glad that this got bumped, because I just recently got started on the first Sen. Yeah, a bit of a late start, but that was partly because I just finished marathoning both Zero AND Ao no Kiseki back to back before this. It was a blast, too! But holy crap, can some of the bosses in Ao be unforgiving (*shudders at Arianrhod* ).....

Anyway, I'm only in the first chapter, but I'm enjoying it so far! I'll give more impressions once I'm further in (more like when I beat the game, really). I like to take these games nice and slow, after all.....

And lastly, since this is a Falcom-related thread.... I'm sure a few folks have already heard about the new Ys game announcement, yes? The only reason I haven't made a new thread for it already is because there isn't much info so far (not even a title). But I assure you, I'm very much keeping my eyes peeled for more info.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 19:43   Link #165
Kirayuki

Ao was pretty nuts with the bosses, but I guess that's part of the fun with the game (optional victory)

Was about to open the thread for Ys, but I figured I should wait until the full title is revealed.
Old 2014-09-11, 00:26   Link #166
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Sharon-san so stronk.

Anyway I heard that I need to get to level 80-99 to get the best clear bonus for Sen 2? Good thing that they gave us free shining pom dlc

Old 2014-09-11, 00:41   Link #167
Cyprene

Yeah, Japanese PSN was (maybe still is) running a crazy deal on Sen no Kiseki. It was like 17$. I picked it up. Totally worth it.
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 07:48   Link #168
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
Ao was pretty nuts with the bosses, but I guess that's part of the fun with the game (optional victory)

Yeah, the bosses from chapter 4 onwards can be pretty darn brutal. I think it especially speaks volumes when the first boss you fight in that chapter can instantly wipe out your party with his S-Craft the first time you fight him (better have Zero Field or craft guards ready!). And add to that the fact that he needs to be beaten under a strict time limit if you want that optional victory..... ugh. Even the final boss kicked my ass a good few times (I think it took me like 4 or 5 tries before I finally won, lol). I must admit that it feels damn satisfying to earn those victories, though.

And now, back to Sen I go.....
Old 2014-09-17, 15:10   Link #169
Kirayuki

Trophy list for Sen 2 is up
http://www.exophase.com/game/%E8%8B%...-psn/trophies/

Might be a spoiler to some, so look at your own risk (no, it's nothing big if you ask me)
Old 2014-09-24, 17:54   Link #170
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's supposed to be out today and play-asia haven't even shipped my game Probably because my bank had a pretty long process for that though.

Anyone here couldn't wait any longer and going to use digital version instead? One of my friend pick up digital version AND physical version just because he can't wait the shipping. Not that I don't understand him though

oh and it seems dengeki gives higher review score for this http://i2.minus.com/icRrSQrkII7ha.jpg (scan credit from excel)

Old 2014-09-24, 18:26   Link #171
Kirayuki

I'm getting digital version here. Only about 2 hours remaining here
Old 2014-09-24, 20:22   Link #172
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well it seems like PA couldn't find any more stocks and thus the delay. Oh what the hell D:

Is the digital version already out? I couldn't seem to find it on PSN but jp PSN is always weird for me.. like slow connection and stuffs like that

Old 2014-09-24, 20:28   Link #173
Kirayuki

Not yet, it should be updating any time soon since it's past 10am JP time now

You can check it through PC here (PS3 version)
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo....JP-PS3GAMEADD

Just refresh until Sen 2 show up on the 1st item
Old 2014-09-24, 23:22   Link #174
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So.. I decided to get digital version too lol. Good thing that I had a bunch of money in my PSN jp wallet so I don't need to spend anymore to buy this game. Bad thing is, I can't buy all DLC costumes now ;_;

Old 2014-09-24, 23:24   Link #175
Kirayuki

Just wait for their inevitable cheaper 3-costumes in 1 set
Old 2014-09-25, 05:27   Link #176
Kirayuki

Just finished the prologue

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Old 2014-09-25, 05:40   Link #177
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I hate you all playing Sen 2 right now.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:46   Link #178
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

How should I say this..

..Toval is so damn strong With how the gameplay and enemies seem to make Arts more useful, him and that 1/2 cast time acc really does wonder.

Old 2014-09-25, 14:23   Link #179
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I hate you all playing Sen 2 right now.

Personally, I'm still too busy playing the first one to worry much about the sequel right now, heh.

Just a quick question to those playing Sen 2, though: Please tell me that Falcom fixed the loading times this time around? My only major gripe with Sen 1 is that the loading times feel a little too long for my liking (I'm playing the Vita version, but apparently the PS3 version isn't much better). I mean, I could understand if it were a PS1-era game, but I don't see much of an excuse for current-gen games to have such issues anymore.....
Old 2014-09-25, 14:25   Link #180
Kirayuki

They did fix it, both the PS3 version and Vita is far much better than Sen 1 counterparts (though PS3 still faster here from what I see, only 3 seconds loading time at most)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
..Toval is so damn strong With how the gameplay and enemies seem to make Arts more useful, him and that 1/2 cast time acc really does wonder.
Must be non-permanent party member

You can't even remove his accessories. Then again, the bonus for Zero Arts keep popping out more often than previous games. With how most crafts getting nerfed, art is definitely far more useful (especially if you play on nightmare like me since physical attacks without +50% STR buff gonna be laughed by the bosses and Rean's Encourage craft is nerfed here)

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria