Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-11, 04:26   Link #1821
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
yet not even 1 cool new male ally
I hope never. It's like going to Bakumatsu Rock game thread and asking for a female character.
Old 2015-06-11, 07:21   Link #1822
lovetospoon73

how about just a regular male ally?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 05:59   Link #1823
theultimates12

Quote:
how about just a regular male ally?
Technically, the series already has two. The I-guess-you-can-say-is-the-MC guys from Hyperdevotion Noire and Production Perfection. However, I don't think a major male character that's playable and on the Godness' side would appear since the series has the reputation of only having female playable characters. Having a male character in there would mess up the balance.

Though, I get the feeling one would appear eventually.
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 06:17   Link #1824
Gx Hero
Rambler

Well if this is a High school dxd and neptunia game then what about Issei or what ever the main character's name from High school xd he might be in there.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 19:45   Link #1825
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

In case your wallet wasn't already crying out in pain from the Steam Summer Sale...
Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 are currently today's daily deals, currently at 70% off (up from the previous 50% off).
If you haven't decided to try out the games on PC, now might be a good time.
Old 2015-06-15, 22:20   Link #1826
Xacual

Wow I didn't think Re:Birth 2 would get a bigger than 50% discount since it just came out on Steam. I guess I should have waited for the summer sale after all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 11:42   Link #1827
lovetospoon73

question who's the MOST PERVERTED of the goddess?
Old 2015-06-16, 12:18   Link #1828
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Pervertedness isn't really a trait of any of the goddesses.

Also if you're looking for that, then you're definitely in the wrong franchise.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 12:22   Link #1829
Xacual

I'd say Vert easily.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-06-17, 13:50   Link #1830
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Pervertedness isn't really a trait of any of the goddesses.

Also if you're looking for that, then you're definitely in the wrong franchise.
I question if you have paid attention to rebirth 1 or victory.
Quote:
question who's the MOST PERVERTED of the goddess?
I'd say it is a toss up between Vert and Iris Heart
Vert clearly likes BL and in rebirth 1 brain washes the brothers with it.

Iris is an extreme sadist and her coments tend to be more then a little suggestive

Noir's cosplay is completely tame and Blanc's novels seem to be R-15 power fantasies.
Nep may be a contender given the way she went straight to the monster rape when Compia was captured in rebirth 1.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 09:42   Link #1831
theultimates12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Images
dxd and hyperdimension
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Funny, I thought that if Neptunia had a crossover with a Light Novel, it would be Date A Live instead considering both series has the same character designer and Compile Hearts make games for both of them.
Old 2015-06-19, 14:43   Link #1832
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimates12 View Post
Funny, I thought that if Neptunia had a crossover with a Light Novel, it would be Date A Live instead considering both series has the same character designer and Compile Hearts make games for both of them.
yes but the diff is that one of the groups HAVE at leat 1 GUY
Old 2015-06-20, 00:24   Link #1833
theultimates12

Quote:
yes but the diff is that one of the groups HAVE at leat 1 GUY
Ugh,... Date A Live has a male MC and he can fight as well.
Old 2015-06-20, 07:13   Link #1834
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimates12 View Post
Ugh,... Date A Live has a male MC and he can fight as well.
i was refering to date a live
Old 2015-06-20, 11:46   Link #1835
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Well if this is a High school dxd and neptunia game then what about Issei or what ever the main character's name from High school xd he might be in there.
Heroine Chronicle has proven that there is one way to improve a series, and that's removing a male character from the story completely.
Old 2015-06-20, 18:55   Link #1836
Gx Hero
Rambler

Truly is sad that Male characters can be such hindrances. Actually I can hear Neptune saying something about it then BLanc saying it is male character syndrome or something like that.

Also it would be interesting to see that fallen angel girl that killed Isse in the first place meet Plutie sadist edition and get beatenlike Airfore did, infront of Isse's group.

Still devils and goddesses, what a lovely mix.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2015-06-20 at 19:07.
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 04:00   Link #1837
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

PSA: The latest edition of the Steam Summer Sale is ending soon, but not before a bunch of deals return for the Encore! Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 are again currently at 70% off (but there's not much time left).

You may have also seen the below image making the rounds on the Internet when the sale started...
This one was found from Tumblr- unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate the original source.
Images
Steam sales. Every. Single. Damn. Time.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In other recent news, the website for Blanc's game is now up. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the game so far is it's setting...
  • The four CPUs in this story are senior high school students (looks to be a different canon to the High School light novels), with Vert and Noire being the student council president and vice-president respectively.
  • In a similar fashion, Nepgear and Uni are junior high school students, and Rom and Ram are elementary school students.
  • Neptune is the club president of the school's film society, which Blanc is a part of. It also looks like Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram help out the club as well.
Old 2015-06-23, 05:39   Link #1838
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Late to the party, but just finished Re;birth1 since I got a new laptop.
Pardon me if there are some things that are actually old since I never played the original game. But on overall, I like it:

- Storywise, I like how the game was quite serious, almost like mk2. Was kinda wary about the more comedic approach people talked about. But thankfully they aren't that mixed up as I initially thought.

- Liking the characters too. All of the goddesses feel rather different, which is good. I felt that their antics and comedy routine were toned-down (ex: Noire's less bossy, and about her being a loner wasn't overused). The maker characters (except IF and Compa), though.. felt like they're rather forced to fit in. Often times, their appearance felt out of place. The side characters are also great, like the financier, and the perverted brothers, lol. They also have good interaction with the mainstays.

- Not much to comment about the system. The plans are quite convenient but the MB limit is a hindrance for sure. The 3-members party also made the combat difficult... but I guess this arrangement was done with the Nep-IF-Compa trio in mind.

- Good to see many of the costumes and items are brought back, even the ones in Victory. What I like best is the return of the best processor units from the original game (Lastation, Lowee, Leanbox, Planeptune).

A question. I've only unlocked Nepgear so far for the candidates. But when I finished the NG+ I realized that Nepgear was left off the whole story and her birth event didn't show up at the basilicom either.
Do I need to pick up her plan again and view the event? or is there no way to make the candidates involved in the story again for the subsequent playthroughs after they were born?
Old 2015-06-23, 12:12   Link #1839
Nerroth
NePoi!

Uzume will be in Blanc's game, while a look at God Eater-chan (an upcoming DLC character for Victory II) has been posted.
Old 2015-06-23, 14:31   Link #1840
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
A question. I've only unlocked Nepgear so far for the candidates. But when I finished the NG+ I realized that Nepgear was left off the whole story and her birth event didn't show up at the basilicom either.
Do I need to pick up her plan again and view the event? or is there no way to make the candidates involved in the story again for the subsequent playthroughs after they were born?
How the candidates in RB1 work is that you unlock the plan at 30% shares and the plan itself requires 50% shares. After you unlock it you'll get a small scene at the basilicom where you add them to the party. This scene is basically the only scene where the candidate even appears in story, though I believe Nepgear has a small bit in the True Ending. Also all the candidates will appear in the "Thank you for playing" bit at the end if you got the True Ending.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg