AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-08-17, 12:08   Link #18421
usspaul

whats wrong with miyuki did she do something bad to you ?
Old 2016-08-17, 12:19   Link #18422
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
She just dont appeal to me. Its as simple as that. I am fine with Bucky, Hatsuyuki, Isonami and Shirayuki tho, well the rest of the Shibafu girls.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 12:34   Link #18423
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I have made a principle to keep everyone for branching reasons, excepted Miyuki.
Miyuki in all likelihood will never be used for branching purposes anyway considering that she sank in 1934.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Gods. 60 buckets down the drain and only a single shouha on summer harbor hime to show for. Is there no other debuff for BBhime???
What's your fleet/LBA setup?
Old 2016-08-17, 12:50   Link #18424
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You also forgot that the composition is also different.
And that's really only what it takes to make the difference big.
Why do you think I only failed 2 runs in E3 hei among my 62 sorties, whereas I failed 15 runs among my 25 sorties in E3 kou?

That difference can only be explained by the sheer difference in term of stats, composition and equipements with the abyssals, and it was always like that.

That's why someone pretending "but you don't need fuel for E3" is completely rubbish when the difference in difficulty is that glaring between hei and kou.
You claim he had RNGjesus, which is false considering how people like me or Kakurin had somewhat the same results in hei, unless you claim we also got RNGjesus which is a fallacious argument at this point.

I used that analogy on purpose to show you how big the difference is because stats are a big deal in kancolle, even moreso when you have normal enemies VS flagship/remodeled ones.
Even wo kai in hei is a joke compared to wo kai in kou and Kakurin can testify that considering his own experience and the fact he saw it first hand during my test runs.

You can't say "he got lucky" especially because the environment isn't the same. Unless you can prove me by A+B that the stats gain of the abyssals is negligible.
Okay, I think you misunderstood me. That comment of mine wasn't standing by the dude nor siding him. I was just making a GENERAL remark, pointing to NO ONE that someone who is literally RNGesus(literally no one) can play this game with as little mitigation as possible.

I don't know how did you infer my comment was to any relation of him arguing with Kakurin. My comment to Sheba was merely just saying someone who is damn lucky could jolly well do 甲 with as little mitigation as possible and still finish the map, which I further said not possible. I only pointed that out because Sheba said "no if".

We all know that there are exceptions, hence there exist a word call miracle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
She just dont appeal to me. Its as simple as that. I am fine with Bucky, Hatsuyuki, Isonami and Shirayuki tho, well the rest of the Shibafu girls.
Miyuki looks okay, better than that shitty Fubuki which is used for branching so many times..............for idk what reason.
Old 2016-08-17, 13:00   Link #18425
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I was responding to that quote
Quote:
Yea hence I mention the RNGesus part cos RNG isn't applicable to him/her/it.
The initial one didn't strike me odd at all, but this one did, as I thought you were talking about Azurial. The "him/her/it" felt like it was mentioned to someone in particular, not just a general statement, that's why. And your argument after I mentioned the difficulty made me think my interpretation was correct as stating that the difference being "only" stats and equipments pretty much fell in line with the argument with Azurial dismissing Kakurin statements due to "RNG stuff".
Old 2016-08-17, 13:19   Link #18426
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Currently streaming my run through E-2. Nearly the final run.
Old 2016-08-17, 13:22   Link #18427
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I was responding to that quote
The initial one didn't strike me odd at all, but this one did, as I thought you were talking about Azurial. The "him/her/it" felt like it was mentioned to someone in particular, not just a general statement, that's why. And your argument after I mentioned the difficulty made me think my interpretation was correct as stating that the difference being "only" stats and equipments pretty much fell in line with the argument with Azurial dismissing Kakurin statements due to "RNG stuff".
You misread my quote lol.

My initial statement was this "You won't get raped IF you're RNGesus."

So the quote "Yea hence I mention the RNGesus part cos RNG isn't applicable to him/her/it." was about anyone who is literally RNGesus, which is no one. I even said him/her/it cos idk who RNGesus is.

I mean if there's such a thing called miracle, Sheba statement there of "no if" is automatically wrong. Sure, chances of that happening to someone is tiny, but so long it isn't a flat 0, you can't use absolute words. Which was what I'm trying to say all along.

My apologies if you got confused, maybe I should have worded it better.
Old 2016-08-17, 16:03   Link #18428
cloud04
Scanlator

for e4, is it better to save a hayasui for last dance?only got 4 supplies, and ctf better here again?
Old 2016-08-17, 16:15   Link #18429
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Hayasui is only recommended for last dance, and you better do everything that would not waste any drum.
Old 2016-08-17, 16:15   Link #18430
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
for e4, is it better to save a hayasui for last dance?only got 4 supplies, and ctf better here again?
Absolutely, the gauge is the equivalent of seven full kills. There isn't even a guarantee that you'll be able to get the final kill of the CAH within four tries.
Old 2016-08-17, 17:34   Link #18431
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

S-ranked my first kill on SG Hime.

Now 5 more but I'm stopping here.
Old 2016-08-17, 17:38   Link #18432
AC-Phoenix
Detective

adly I didn't screencap it but my CTF just did 850 + DMG in an opening airstrike on a BB Summer hime (on easy though since I am stil farming) - it looks like CTF are finally useful
- Or my carriers just had it with her always blocking the boss nodes.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 19:50   Link #18433
cloud04
Scanlator

so on debuff ctf need t3 and wgs and go after D H I K? then do stf for C?
Old 2016-08-17, 21:42   Link #18434
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
so on debuff ctf need t3 and wgs and go after D H I K? then do stf for C?
You only need to do 4 out of the 5 nodes for the debuff apparently, so if you've done DHIK then you don't need C.

Got a question for those who used CTF for E-4 though: What's the better route choice for getting to the boss: Going through E, or D?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 23:45   Link #18435
Nemesis

Uh guys, i managed to get Aqulia, but i dont have I-26. Should i continue farming E-4 for her, or go to E-1?
Old 2016-08-18, 00:17   Link #18436
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Uh guys, i managed to get Aqulia, but i dont have I-26. Should i continue farming E-4 for her, or go to E-1?
Well, if you don't mind on resource consumption, then stay in E-4. If you don't want to spend so much resources per run I'd say go back to E-1 then. There's quite some good drops on E-1 aside from I-26
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 02:06   Link #18437
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You only need to do 4 out of the 5 nodes for the debuff apparently, so if you've done DHIK then you don't need C.

Got a question for those who used CTF for E-4 though: What's the better route choice for getting to the boss: Going through E, or D?
E is a mael though

edit:

i switch out hatsushimo for shigure or depends who used the fcf

is it my loadout, or RNG just hates me
Old 2016-08-18, 02:09   Link #18438
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
E is a mael though
Still went through E though. Going through the sub node F is too hazardous for the second fleet.

Quote:
is it my loadout, or RNG just hates me
What are you complaining for? You are 4-9 in boss trips and average in the high 200s in damage. That's pretty solid RNG. As for your loadout, unless you heavily luck-modded Purin, Myōkō and Kitakami I don't recommend the cut-in loadout. For the chipping phase you want guaranteed damage over medium odds high damage. I'm especially no friend of CLTs on cut-in since their night DA is very powerful by itself. During the chipping phase I used Abukuma (flagship bonus), Ayanami (Maruyu-fed) and Yukikaze on cut-in while Chōkai and Ōi were on DA. Also had Maya in the second fleet while including a fourth CV in the first fleet.

Last edited by Kakurin; 2016-08-18 at 02:23.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 02:28   Link #18439
cloud04
Scanlator

kitakami has 54 luck atm..so basically have pudding and myoukou be DA for chipping?but then for last dance?
oh its just that C and D rank just looks annoying to me
Old 2016-08-18, 02:34   Link #18440
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
kitakami has 54 luck atm..so basically have pudding and myoukou be DA for chipping?but then for last dance?
oh its just that C and D rank just looks annoying to me
I'll take a C and D rank any day if I'm getting 300 damage on the boss, that's pretty great RNG actually. Or do you want your girls to leave the boss alone while gunning for the A-rank? As for Kitakami, for CLTs I'm generally not a fan of cut-ins since even at that luck level the cut-in is far from guaranteed while their DA is, even against the armour level of BBH or even CAH, pretty devastating - and nearly guaranteed.

As for the last runs, replaced Akagi with Hayasui, inserted Purin on pure torpedo cut-in for Chōkai while swapping Abukuma back to DA. Still left Ōi in at DA. Here's my exact fleet choice and loadout:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post

Images
Formation/Loadout
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh, and in case people don't know regarding maelstrom, the maelstron only affects the fuel level of the first fleet. The second fleet is not bothered by that. Hence I absolutely prefered to go through the maelstrom, even if that meant getting the first fleet beaten up at the boss node, to the risk of additional damage to the second fleet at the hands of the subs.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls