Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-26, 21:06   Link #18941
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
You can blame her for exploiting her strengths. That's what her mech does. It nukes shit. That's why it was built.
I know, but its gay when shes parading around the battlefield going "if I can touch you, you're dead." Haha.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:07   Link #18942
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Jeremiah couldn't even beat C.C. lol
When did Jeremiah and C.C. ever throw down?

Jeremiah is a better pilot. The second episode of the series was when they were the most evenly matched mech-wise. And Jeremiah stomped her.

Jeremiah and Kallen are too of the more confident, arrogant, and vocal pilots in the entire series. I can't think of any pilots that talk more trash than these two.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:07   Link #18943
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
You mean her uber hax? Im sorry, I love Kallen in her KM, but whenever shes fighting all she does is grab shit and nuke it. LoL.
She was limited mostly to melee before due to the radiation arm, but these days she no longer has that limitation - in 18, she wasted "shit" at a distance, too. She has no competition now, with the possible exception of the Lancelot Albion.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:07   Link #18944
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I know, but its gay when shes parading around the battlefield going "if I can touch you, you're dead." Haha.
That's because if she touches her opponent, they are dead. That's what the Guren does. It's death incarnate in close combat. If it grabs something, that something is a pile of scrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

Jeremiah is a better pilot. The second episode of the series was when they were the most evenly matched mech-wise. And Jeremiah stomped her.

Jeremiah and Kallen are too of the more confident, arrogant, and vocal pilots in the entire series. I can't think of any pilots that talk more trash than these two.
His mech was still superior, if only slightly, and hers was malfunctioning.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:08   Link #18945
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
I don't get your point? We haven't seen CC fight Kallen either, so there isn't much of a way to gauge that. Also, Jeremiah survived didn't he?
Well I'm just saying that C.C. couldn't stop Suzaku. Took her down with one hit. Suzaku had at least exerted effort fighting Kallen. Jeremiah had a hard time just fighting C.C. That's my gauge at their abilities.Kallen+hax mech equals win hands down. IMO. I hope that makes enough sense for you not to roll your eyes at.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:08   Link #18946
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:

End of Season 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
She was limited mostly to melee before due to the radiation arm, but these days she no longer has that limitation - in 18, she wasted "shit" at a distance, too. She has no competition now, with the possible exception of the Lancelot Albion.
Yeah, hax.
Quote:
That's because if she touches her opponent, they are dead. That's what the Guren does. It's death incarnate in close combat. If it grabs something, that something is a pile of scrap.
I know, I know, just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well I'm just saying that C.C. couldn't stop Suzaku. Took her down with one hit. Suzaku had at least exerted effort fighting Kallen. Jeremiah had a hard time just fighting C.C. That's my gauge at their abilities.Kallen+hax mech equals win hands down. IMO. I hope that makes enough sense for you not to roll your eyes at.
No, Jeremiah had trouble fighting Lelouch AND CC, both controlling different parts of the suit simultaneously, meaning uber fuckload hax against Jeremiah. After Lelouch got out, it was pretty one sided, with CC basically aiming at a double suicide.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:09   Link #18947
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

The KMF battles in CG are pretty shitty so you can't really say anything about their skills.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:10   Link #18948
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
End of Season 1
When he had the most hax mech ever. She had to commit suicide, and she failed to stop him.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:10   Link #18949
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

End of season 1. C.C. in Gawain vs Jermiah in siegfried? C.C. pulled a kamekaze and sunk him underwater. But he survived after going being rescued and going all cyborg.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:11   Link #18950
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Jeremiah/VV + Giga Knight fortress was probably the strongest thing in Code Geass concerning KMFs in a 1v1 battle before the introduction of "God" Mechas.
I'd say that the Siegfried would still have wiped the floor with its retarded defensive and offensive capabilities. It has Shinkuro level defense, and Guren level strength. Suffice to say, any KoR would have had their shit wrecked, and the SEITEN and Albion would have likely been given a good fight.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:11   Link #18951
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:

His mech was still superior, if only slightly, and hers was malfunctioning.
Then itīs in case she gets near to her opponent and grabs him... thatīs something hard to accomplish for any pilot...
Old 2008-08-26, 21:13   Link #18952
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'd say that the Siegfried would still have wiped the floor with its retarded defensive and offensive capabilities. It has Shinkuro level defense, and Guren level strength. Suffice to say, any KoR would have had their shit wrecked, and the SEITEN and Albion would have likely been given a good fight.
o.O? We're in agreement?!?
Old 2008-08-26, 21:14   Link #18953
Var
Banned

Quote:
o.O? We're in agreement?!?
Well, technically, I also agreed with you that after this episode, the only person left for Lelouch is Kallen. But I guess that does not count since I wear rose-colored glasses of supreme bias.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:14   Link #18954
lightbringer
M9000

By the way, let's not forget that both Kallen and Jeremiah are and will be on the same side... Lelouch's. Is this about who will be Lelouch's Knight of One/Zero?
Old 2008-08-26, 21:15   Link #18955
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Then itīs in case she gets near to her opponent and grabs him... thatīs something hard to accomplish for any pilot...
Not really since the guren is uber fast and most of the KMF's rely on melee combat systems.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:15   Link #18956
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
The KMF battles in CG are pretty shitty so you can't really say anything about their skills.
Well I think the skill is to be able to pilot the knightmare and be able to use it at itīs fullest, like the way Suzaku and Kallen can use their respective knightmare and move fast bas well as their syncronizatin level... thatīs why they are good pilots, their good in any knightmare... remeber in the begining Kallen used a Glasgow...
Old 2008-08-26, 21:16   Link #18957
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Mao

\o/
Quote:
Well, technically, I also agreed with you that after this episode, the only person left for Lelouch is Kallen. But I guess that does not count since I wear rose-colored glasses of supreme bias.

LOL mao

Where can I buy those glasses. Custom made?
Old 2008-08-26, 21:17   Link #18958
Var
Banned

Quote:
By the way, let's not forget that both Kallen and Jeremiah are and will be on the same side... Lelouch's. Is this about who will be Lelouch's Knight of One/Zero?
Fuck that, Orange can/will be the KoO. Kallen can/will be his Empress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Where can I buy those glasses. Custom made?
They were forged of obsidian by the proud dwarves of Middle Earth in the fires of Mt.Doom and infused with the essence of the Ring of Power.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:20   Link #18959
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Fuck that, Orange can/will be the KoO. Kallen can/will be his Empress.

They were forged of obsidian by the proud dwarves of Middle Earth in the fires of Mt.Doom and infused with the essence of the Ring of Power.
That too

Lelouch- Emperor
Orange - KoO
Kallen - 2nd empress
C.C - 1st Empress
Marianne - Old Loli
Ohgi - The hate guy
Tamaki - Most loyal supreme janator of the empire
Toudoh - the but scratcher
Old 2008-08-26, 21:21   Link #18960
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
How do you know? I don't see any proof that Kallen and Jeremiah will be on Lelouch's side.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories