AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-12, 22:44   Link #19641
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post

The Pentacostals are the ones who speak in tounges

Also, why don't you use that power as his innate magical ability. It uses less HAX, concerning the power of Nanohaverse.

Whatever.

And that isn't a part of the Nanohaverse - it's a different one that I've been constructing for over a year. I'll work on it AFTER my Nanoha works - but it'll take time.
Old 2008-02-12, 22:45   Link #19642
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I am not a junkie!

*peers around for more OC crack*

*insert Kyou's image here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
...so it's a suitcase which has 666 different weapons?

It doesn't take a genius to see the HAXX in that...
Ha! So you didn't watch the video after all!

And it's not, you're just imagining it...

*Crickets*

See? All alone....
Old 2008-02-12, 23:04   Link #19643
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ha! So you didn't watch the video after all!
I did too!

The box only used 4 weapons in that video - but the video isn't the game, and I haven't played that.

Quote:
And it's not, you're just imagining it...

*Crickets*

See? All alone....

Uh-huh. Suuure. WHAAATEVER.
Old 2008-02-12, 23:41   Link #19644
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*notices Aaron chilling in the corner with both Tohkiha twins*

As much as I think you're currently the luckiest man in the thread for the above situation, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

I was just joking about the de-h4xxing.

Can't reply to others yet. Gotta run soon, but I must make this post while I'm still going ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-...

(And hopefully cheer poor Aaron up enough to notice that Hayate and Ringo are beside him)
How can I cheer up even if I'm with them when they're still radiating dark waves of shaft-induced depression?!

Quote:
[CENTER]STARS-03
Rebuilt of Subaru
Okay. I know it's very nicely done and all. But...

<facepalms at the Subagaigar idea...>
Please... Not that!
WTF with the MOST blatant reference yet!

This is certainly starting to go mind-boggling heights!

And Quint asking Dr. Wily was so full of crack as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Don't listen to the heathen, Aurion's still awesome without his H4XX, hell we never even see him with his H4XX much anyways
Thanks!

Quote:
Besides, he still has his multitudes of binds to restrain his wo-

*radio static*
<sighs> -_-;

Oh well... :3

Quote:
Asagi: Masaka... Sonna....

Chief...

CAN I TAKE YOU HOME?!?!?!?!!?

Julie: At this rate she'll take home the entire Bureau...
Mayura: Sempai
Aurion: () Oi, There's no need to bring everything that has a relation to Super Sentai to your home! (gets dragged some more by the arm) Urgh... Black, Blue. Please do something to stop and restrain Red for now. *snaps fingers* Attack!

Julie and Mayura: Roger!<half-heartedly while looking at Asagi>

Aurion: Matte... Oh boy, I shouldn't have commanded them that way (ala-Satoru)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nice... though it often reminds one just how 'full' Aurion's hand of cards is, compared to the much more compact demonstration of our canon characters.

You might as well give Aurion a 4-dimensional briefcase as well.
Thanks! [SIZE]The sizable deck of cards is part of the concept.[/SIZE]

Though, 4D... Briefcase?

Quote:
It seems to be implied that the core of Vivio's combat-prowess lies more in smart-combat... and we know Vivio's mentally not in her right mind at her fighting mode, and with the loss of Cradle and Relic, she no longer has her power source either.

I'd say Vivio's potential was SS+ and above, since she's supposed to be stronger the longer a fight drags out and her shield is supposed to be extremely strong, but her conditioning pushed her to Synthetic S, if only because of the Barrier.
Oh yes, that... Vivio wasn't fighting smart at all. More like a Super Saiyajin in a tantrum more than anything else...

The points makes sense to me...

Quote:
The image... is not... computing....

Though on the other hand...

Teana: You!

Schach: What's going on!? He's just our gardener.

Teana: Just a gardener... that bastard is... that bastard!

47: The past always haunts one's back... To think I'd meet the sister of the last person I killed...
He killed Tiida?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*aplause sounds through the thread* The fact that you are willing to kill so much of your darlings to make your character real shows how much you care.

Quote:
And heck, even with those gone, his spell list is still huge. Now, though, its more realistically huge. More like a true veteran instead of a h4xx character.
Thanks! That's one of my targets!

Quote:
... Nighty brand crack is powerfull crack indeed.
Isn't it always?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Long list is long. Still, there doesn't seem to be much things that can be commented on, except that Aurion is "normalized" (though, I thought he was quite all right before) . It must have taken an incredible effort to de-HAXX your own character, since most of us (myself included) tend to blow our characters to some extremely high level to satisfy our *pat* ego. Kudos for the good job, and I still like him very much.
Thanks.

Though please understand, I was only referring solely to myself when I was talking about ego... Reasonably humongous power for a cause/reason in the story is fine. Mine was just for kicks, so I kicked it out now that I'm more sensible...

Quote:
Some nerfs are going to take place soon. How does the idea of a cluster blast attack sound? A single orb explodes releasing a host of secondary orbs, which explode to release a third round, and so forth. The power decreases exponentially over a number of rounds, of course, but enough to flatten Minions by the thousands. [Though that's just a fraction of the actual number of Minion invasion that I have in mind ... ]
Bubble cluster bomb? Sounds reasonable enough.

Quote:
Thanks, and I don't mind. Black Cremation will be undergoing some renovation in the Tome of the Night Sky, in any case.

Quote:
I seem to have been taking Chapter Six overboard its limits ...

Progress Report
Chapter Six
Word Count: 11K (~21% completion; 3/14 listed scenes completed fully)
Bluecheese Indicator: Extreme
ETA: Ugh, this is unpredictable even for me.

I'm considering dumping some scenes elsewhere to balance the Chapter up. In any case, I've successfully coined the term for the "magic feeling", though I think it's too scientific it'd make people go "Huh? " If you need to use the concept at any time, go for "clairsentient resonance".

*runs*

Will look forward to it!

And limits? What limits?

Quote:
Not first love... =_=

Nevermind, new love is more engaging

*points to sig*

Quote:
Do you know the horrors that can come out there?!?!

Quote:
Too bad it's hard to use
Oh.

Quote:
There there...

...Admitting the problem is the first step!
Okaaayyy... >.>

Quote:
Geh, dammit Kha! You just had to say that after I watched the Hunter Exam part of Hunter X Hunter, didn't you? Now I can't shake the image of Dark Keroko pulling a Hisoka out of my head.
*imagines*

AHH!!! TEH HORROR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
And here I thought I stumbled on something original.
Original? Wuzzat?

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind... As it stands now she only suffers some damage if she uses her totally Ichigo Bankai-inspired spell I haven't named yet.

Heavy on Bleach crack, now, aren't we? >_<

Quote:
So I thought it would be cool to instead turn the Dying Souls into a passive trait of hers so that they would form independently of her will. Of course the problem is she'd end up amassing a huge quantity of them just by going about her daily business without some way to restrict them. And by that same logic they should then naturally form pretty slow she'd have no way to replenish them effectively in a battle.

But of course the overall idea of them is as you said. So she can use higher level magic then her mage rank states. Of course that comes with all that lovely stress on your body so its not like she'd just use it all too much...
That idea sounds sound. (pun not intended) Though you'd have to give her some sort of Rare-Skill classification to clear things up... But it could very well work.

Quote:
I didn't miss anyone did I?
Not sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Seniority in AGE ONLY, Pops. I'm STILL the better mage.
Grandis: Hoho~! Sure, better at bratty bragging spells (BBS). Maturity just took a bad hit as well.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-02-13, 00:25   Link #19645
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Wesson: Foy, don't bunch me in with that... siscon ( ) of a Cleric-knight over there. We maybe COURAGEOUS AND HOTBLOODED, but we prefer our women human!
Foy: Wrong. Gimmy likes any female he can stick his hard rod in. Period.

Gimmy: Yeah. But hard rods like these. (polishes the Nighty half of the G-revolver tonfa set)

Foy: (adjusts glasses)

Taiyo: Foy on the battlefield and Foy off of it are 2 different people...

Quote:
Yep, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought the GRAHAMS are cool no matter the universe You forgot something though...

Gil Graham: I will force that reasoning aside with my unreasonabless!!!!

*runs*

Ya know, I had crack that turned the Riot 6 siege into a trap for a tripartite "Capture Numbers" attempt, with the plan to overwhelm the Numbers' AMF systems with the entire planet's resources...

...perfect timing to bring the ERW in as well...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
You're making it sound that Aurion is not an interesting character without HAXX... So you mean my characters are bland and boring without outofthisworldliness, huh?

*sulks in a corner*

Would the changes affect Rebuilt, BTW? If you want, you can keep the old profile for RevivalS if it isn't scrapped yet (as well as Rebuilt, if needed). I can just make a new profile and place it in a separate section. Do note that I'm going with this version starting now...
Like hell it would! Continuing from yesterday, it's fine really, I was just joking. Don't worry about the Oyaji (mind if the junior Cleric-knights call him that?), there'd be enough room for some fun, like binds, for the Numbers.

So in other words, I'm swallowing Aurion's new profile whole. Kha is also getting deh4xx'd from Rebuilt btw. Not only is he more true to his roots, he makes more sense now.

But the mountain of skills remain, since he is the Copycat Ninja Knight.

Quote:
Aurion: (This is not good...) Ah, no, no. It was just I'm good at using disguises too. ()

Me: Not to mention he likes to flirt with women on occasion. [BIG ONE in wiki]He is also a cool-headed leader and masterful tactician who can come up with the most brilliant of battle plans...[/BIG ONE in wiki]

Aurion: O-oi! (Abunai!!!)
And now the inventor of h4xx that is not h4xx has gone onto to making a harem that isn't a harem.

Quote:
NEVER HAPPENING, not if I can help it!!!!!

*Sends Battlecruiser fleets to reinforce*

*sees Nanoha fire Starlight Breaker on swarm*

... on the other hand, maybe she can take care of herself
*watches the Protoss Mothership disappear in pink flames*

Executor: Im-impossible...! RAAAAAA--

*static*

Even they were no match.

Quote:
Asagi: Masaka... Sonna....

Chief...

CAN I TAKE YOU HOME?!?!?!?!!?

Julie: At this rate she'll take home the entire Bureau...
Mayura: Sempai
Gimmy: Ok listen up and listen good. The last thing we want now is to Frame On right beside--

*Hiro runs past*

Gimmy: Oi! Hiro!

Hiro: Exia! Armor Changer, Frame On!

*Dekkabreak-inspired henshin*

Gimmy: /facepalm

Quote:
HOLY SHI-

Subaru has ascended into her rightful place as Yuusha-Joou

But you're forgetting the Broken Phantom ref in her Divine Buster
Oops. Yeah I was in a rush.

And the Bolts aren't complete yet. Need to work on her Oscillating Breaker IS though. She has not enough moves that actually uses that skill, other than Mach Knee and Revolver Phantom, which I also forgot to include as well.

Quote:

Though the image of Simon (( child or adult )) pulling a Hayate, and carrying Vita bridal-style while she looks at her device's humanoid form with a dere-dere look is...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

It does... a bit, actually.

Quote:
Ohh, I like. Nice little details on Vita's past and all that, keeping points of how she became who she is, without being too exposy.

And GARf Eisen is GAR.

No comment on the... hikari ni NAREEEEEEEE.... -_-;
Well, we might never get to see it too, since Vita and Subaru were in 2 different places...

Unless... Wait there might be a chance after all!

I'll just keep it there for fun. :3

Quote:
The image... is not... computing....

Though on the other hand...

Teana: You!

Schach: What's going on!? He's just our gardener.

Teana: Just a gardener... that bastard is... that bastard!

47: The past always haunts one's back... To think I'd meet the sister of the last person I killed...
The original idea came from fanart of Teana playing Ace Attorney on a DS... Somehow it just led to liking FPS.

But this! This works very well!

Too bad it screws with the Rebuilt plotline, cos the murderer is central to Rebuilt as well.

Let's see if it can fit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Not sure if this is such a good idea. If she got found out, at the very least, she'd be forced out of the Bureau.
But then again, rescuing them after someone else stole her genetic data and she didn't know about it until much later seems even more far-fetched, so...
This is gonna be a spoiler, so I'll just PM you the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I don't know if you remember from canon or not, but even Scaglietti doesn't know who made the Type-0 Combat Cyborgs. If he was part of the team that built them, why is he interested in reacquiring them? He should know everything he needs to know about them by now, right?
Ooooooooops.

*adjusts crack*

Here's the fixed profile. Comments?

Quote:

I think someone here needs to integrate humanoid Graf-Eisen into his plans to make this WICKED IDEA happen

*runs*
Crack Hammer, HATSUDO SHOUNIN!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Freshen my memory, what were Grade Frames again?
In a nutshell, a human-sized Gundam worn like a battlesuit. It builds on the idea that Frames must be everywhere in order to make infantry truly ubiquitous enough to replace all our familiar assault machinery like the Apaches, Abrams and Raptors.

As such, everyone can build artificial Linker Cores as it is intrinsic in the making of familiars. But it is the Celestial Being who always had the Colonel's original recipe, and hence the Grade Frame is much more powerful than the TSAB Frames.

Can anyone give me a name for the TSAB Frames... I don't want an Ace group called Frame Fighters... Unless we really want to bring Graham back from retirement and do some serious, age-defying awesome. ^^;

Quote:
GAR, yes. Gurren Lagann-type GAR, no.
Roger.

Quote:
Yeah, but the combi attack with Subaru makes me go 'eh?' it simply looks ridiculous, really.
I guess its just fan-service.

I'll drop it for now, but in 1 of the above replies I saw something in my mind that made me want to do it really hard.

Quote:
Can't say untill I see it. Hard to integrate if there's nothing to intergate into.
Gosh this is gonna be a little hard.

I'm working on Stars and Lightning for now, but once I'm close to finishing Lightning, I'll PM and straighten it out?

Quote:
Taking the already given references to a higher level, as expected.

What I don't like though, is the bit about Quint. It just reeks of crack, no matter how I look at it.
I was basically trying to explain something in canon left hanging in the air. Even Wiki had it there. But I agree that still needs more work. At least I've got like half a year of fanon time before I even get near that bit.

Quote:
By the way, Kha, you got a teenage Vivio image in that style?
Uh no. I haven't tried to find one at least.

Quote:
Geh, dammit Kha! You just had to say that after I watched the Hunter Exam part of Hunter X Hunter, didn't you? Now I can't shake the image of Dark Keroko pulling a Hisoka out of my head.
:3

*RUNS*
Quote:
I woke up at 6:15, booted my PC up, and XMMS loaded. The song that was playing was Yuusha-no Tanjo. I checked Ssuki, and found hotblooded Genesic SuBaRu. I am
happy, amazed, awed, and many other emotions.

Quote:
Kha
I found this for you.
Wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but aside from her back cannon, the rest of her fit my mental image like a T! Just add the GadgetGao onto her back and give her that gold crown, we're GOLD!

Quote:
*Casts Renew and Prayer of Mending on Kha*
*almost activates Consecrate next to a Sheeped target*

Yeah bad habit of mine.

Quote:
*buried Lurkers incapacitate Numbers*

*Nydus Canal releases Ultralisk reinforcements*

Do not underestimate the Swarm.
*Holy Wraths Zerg to dust*

Do not underestimate the Ashbringer.

*runs*

Quote:

KITAAAA!!!!!

I think I found the perfect video to commemorate this...

And just for the HOTBLOOD

Too bad I don't have my earphones with me in the comlab, but these get my just from looking at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Ga-Ga-Ga! Ga-Ga-GaoGaiGar!! Ga-Ga-Ga! Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga-GaoGaiGar!!

Excellent remake is excellent. I am speechless.

Mmm..... Viral......
Subaru: VIRAL!!!
Ginga: SIMONE!!!

Quint: GENYA!!!

*runs*

Quote:
How can I cheer up even if I'm with them when they're still radiating dark waves of shaft-induced depression?!
AHOU! (slaps Aaron with a harisen) You're a GUY! Give them some attention, and it'll fix the waves!

I'll still need to get to their profiles for Rebuilt before I can do anything.

Quote:
Okay. I know it's very nicely done and all. But...

<facepalms at the Subagaigar idea...>
Please... Not that!
WTF with the MOST blatant reference yet!

This is certainly starting to go mind-boggling heights!

And Quint asking Dr. Wily was so full of crack as well....
I was a little high on crack. Teana's crackless profile will moderate the chock-heavy Stars squad though.

And Subaru and Ginga were certainly acting like Maverick Hunters all through StrikerS :3...

Until Ginga got canned that is.

Quote:
Aurion: () Oi, There's no need to bring everything that has a relation to Super Sentai to your home! (gets dragged some more by the arm) Urgh... Black, Blue. Please do something to stop and restrain Red for now. *snaps fingers* Attack!

Aurion: Matte... Oh boy, I shouldn't have commanded them that way (ala-Satoru)...
Cinque:

Btw, is it okay if Aurion bumps into a 1-eyed loli with long gray hair in Rebuilt, and the story develops a new plotline from there, unromantically as you always insisted?

Quote:
Thanks! [SIZE]The sizable deck of cards is part of the concept.[/SIZE]

Though, 4D... Briefcase?
Why not? He works at Celestial Being, the last people with the ability to travel by Warp. Portable hammerspace would be fitting.

Quote:
Oh yes, that... Vivio wasn't fighting smart at all. More like a Super Saiyajin in a tantrum more than anything else...
Reminds me of Satashi's crack shot of Vivio going KAME**ME--

*runs*

Quote:
He killed Tiida?!
Maybe he could've.

Quote:
*imagines*

AHH!!! TEH HORROR!!!
*sweeps the shattered Aaron from the floor*

See why I refused to try...

EDIT:

Oops again!

Here's Subaru's updated profile. I added Ryand's contribution to Heart of Braves, as well as another attack Falcon Paanch Revolver Phantom. Made more changes to Mach Knee, adding a variant that adds Oscillating effects to the gutbuster.

I also fixed the mental slip about Jail knowing about the Type-0.

EDIT2: Changed Gadget Feather's name to Gadget Fin for flavor.

EDIT3: Added Giga Drill Breaker and DOUBLE BOOMERANG! FINAL!!! FTW :3

How's it now?

Last edited by Kha; 2008-02-13 at 01:03.
Old 2008-02-13, 01:08   Link #19646
Aaron008R

Quote:
Like hell it would! Continuing from yesterday, it's fine really, I was just joking. Don't worry about the Oyaji (mind if the junior Cleric-knights call him that?),
No problem.

Quote:
there'd be enough room for some fun, like binds, for the Numbers.
Why do you keep insisting on the binds? >_<

Or are you planning him to apprehend some numbers only to be saved by the ERW?

Quote:
So in other words, I'm swallowing Aurion's new profile whole. Kha is also getting deh4xx'd from Rebuilt btw. Not only is he more true to his roots, he makes more sense now.

But the mountain of skills remain, since he is the Copycat Ninja Knight.

Quote:
And now the inventor of h4xx that is not h4xx has gone onto to making a harem that isn't a harem.
Paradox-ranger?

Quote:
AHOU! (slaps Aaron with a harisen) You're a GUY! Give them some attention, and it'll fix the waves!
I understand!

*goes off*

~minutes later~

*returns*

I can help Hayate's case. But Sophia needs work from you!

Quote:
Cinque:

Btw, is it okay if Aurion bumps into a 1-eyed loli with long gray hair in Rebuilt, and the story develops a new plotline from there, unromantically as you always insisted?

PM. NAO.

This so reminds me of Aurion's old involvement with Erio's Relic Weapons...

Quote:
Why not? He works at Celestial Being, the last people with the ability to travel by Warp. Portable hammerspace would be fitting.
Ehrm... NO!
Aurion shouldn't know warp.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-02-13, 01:16   Link #19647
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
No problem.
Alright!

Quote:
Why do you keep insisting on the binds? >_<

Or are you planning him to apprehend some numbers only to be saved by the ERW?

Quote:
Paradox-ranger?
Paradoxenger better?

Quote:
I understand!

*goes off*

~minutes later~

*returns*

I can help Hayate's case. But Sophia needs work from you!
I'm working on both of them... But trying to satisfy so many lady OCs and CCs with lovingly-crafted profiles is taxing on stamina! It's can't be finished that fast!

Quote:

PM. NAO.

I was inspired by it. :3

PM away!

Quote:
Ehrm... NO!
Aurion shouldn't know warp.
Alright.

*Veda drops Aurion from Portable Warp knowledge*
Old 2008-02-13, 01:18   Link #19648
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
LINK.

Not embed.
Old 2008-02-13, 01:26   Link #19649
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
LINK.

Not embed.
Old 2008-02-13, 01:30   Link #19650
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Original post
Old 2008-02-13, 01:41   Link #19651
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Gosh sorry! Must've missed it while charging through. I'll do that for videos.

But since I needed the pics for aesthetic value, could I post a second version without them along with one without pics?

Here's the de-pic-ted version:

Spoiler for RS, go!:
Old 2008-02-13, 02:03   Link #19652
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post

True, true. But, once the business is done ...? *wink*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagi Survival Guide

... subject must be appeased through offerings of Super Sentai related merchandise and paraphernalia no matter how small, but preferably valuable items like DVD's or rare collectibles.

Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
Did I just happen to step into the chamber of Venomancer, who also happen to be a replica of a Zerg native?

Quote:
Somehow, radio transmissions always seem to disagree with you and Lowe. We're missing big, crucial, juicy information!
*taps radio* Yeah, I wonder why

Quote:
In the same perspective, if Cosine Phi was really talking in "Universal Origin Language", then which language is the listener actually hearing if it can relate to most of the modern languages available? Would Nanoha be hearing English and Japanese at the same time? Imagine a linguist hearing a number of different languages simultaneously when Cosine Phi spoke.
Exactly

Quote:
That... Is my new favorite fantasy toy
I can see why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
This is an overview/summary of the OFM. It was written over a period of 24 hours in spurts of 10 minutes here and there due to the fact that life hates me and conspires against me.

Spoiler for Briefing Document:

This is long and more than 2000 words. 2000 words is doable. I spent less than 2 sustained hours on this, iff all the little spurts were added up.
You better make a copy of The Holy Bible: John Moses Browning Edition so we can partake in your wisdom

Good extensive piece on the OFM's weapons and equipment, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Franz: "Who do you think I am?" *squirts Health Drink up sleeping Vita's nose*
[Franz Has mastererd Squirting Juice Up Nose.]
Vita: *spasms*
[Vita has mastered Drinking Through Nose]
[Franz pwned Vita with Health Drink for 14000 XP]

Franz: "And THAT is how you pwn when you're weaker."
Signum: "That wasn't in the rules."
Franz: "Do you really care, Signum?
Signum: "No."
That's gotta be hazardous to your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Factual errata, conceded. (dang, what's with me and Blizzard these days...our relationship is as bad as Lowe's is with the radio! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis
Of course, it'll improve the ambience of hell by a nice bit. Green's a nice change from all those hot colors, eh?
[Borg] The Collective Concurs With This Observation [/Borg]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis
If you're asking me to believe that 47 made it as a intergalactic traveller, I have one thing to blame...TSAB security lax-ness.
47 does not know this "security" you're talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
So I'm a child now?
In OC you are

Quote:
I am not a junkie!

*peers around for more OC crack*

Now why would we ever want to do that...

*slips Kha more crack*
*gives money under the table*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Is...is this the Climax scene?
No, the Climax would involve some very loud moa- *static* and cries of ple- *static*

Quote:
Ryotaro: Um, I guess I could...

Asagi: SUGHOI DESHOU!!!!!
Julie: Most Impressive Demonstration indeed
Mayura: ...

I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not...

... not...

Ryotaro, YOU'RE GONNA BE TAKEN HOME!!!!!!!

Quote:
"At least it wasn't another moon..."
This isn't Dragonball

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Introducing Cooper, clone of Coop, and his Device, 'Key'.

Spoiler for Cooper and Key:

I'm going to refference Cooper's assistant, 'James', later. Also, POWERTHIRST gag is coming up very soon in this scene. I wonder what Reinforce is like after you give her a caffiene loaded energy drink...

*Notes everyone's looks of ' ' *

I'll be going now... BYE!
Spoiler for Drops Flares and books it:
Considering the OC, I don't think Key's antics are anything unique to the CC's Although it does fit her personality quite well

And one more thing...

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS

Does Megas come with... the button?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
You mean Rein or Rein II? Rein I I have no earthly idea, but I would wager it involves temporary insanity.

Rein II would fly around nonstop at high speed, squeak like a hyper guinea pig, and generally be somewhere between "strangle her" and "awwww!"

And there's a definite abundance of crack floating around recently
There's a very simple formula to describe that:

Rein Eins + PowerThirst = APOCALYPSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
All versions of the Huckebein? Oh, boy, I think I can see Asagi going gaga at them.

In before....

Original: *cheesy pose* Ikuzo, Huckies!!!
EX, 009, Mark II, Mark III: *equally cheesy stances* OU!!!!

*insert cheesy super sentai music*

Original: Remote Slash!!
EX: Black Hole Kai!!
009: Boosted Shoot!!
Mark II: Gravity Impacter!!
Mark III: Geist Sword!!

*insert cheesy super sentai SFX*

All: *cheesy pose* Huckebein Rangers!! YATTE YARUZE!!

*Asagi dumps them all into GouGouDump and drives off*

COLLECTION YOOOOOSH!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito;1396094In other cases, however...

[spoiler=Read On...

In my upcoming Chrono Crusade Universe (you remember that, right?) I explain that certain characters (who will become known as the Champions of Men) have the ability to perfectly understand any language they hear, as well as make themselves understood in any language.

Ex: My OC, James Hughes, goes to Japan and talks to Maron Kusakabe (from KKJ).

When James is speaking to Maron, Maron would hear Japanese, even though James is speaking English.

Conversely, when Maron speaks to James, James hears English, despite Maron speaking Japanese.

This, I will explain, is like when the 12 Apostles received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, and made themselves understood to all peoples - the "speaking in tongues" thing, only REAL and not just gibberish uttered by Baptists.

[/spoiler]

You understand that, right?
Having been a Trekkie before, yep that Universal Translater-like concept is quite familiar to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Well, I suppose BOTH is a valid option...
It's not A valid option, it's the ONLY option

*runs*

Quote:
Well, I finished Chapter 2 , and I would just like some others to review me on this.

Cocktail Dresses and the Silent Service Complete. Chapter 3 of the
12th Magical Assault Team

Spoiler for Cocktail Dresses and the Silent Service:

Spoiler for Part 2 Real, Poltics, and the Silent Service:
Glock Arts? Nice name

Nice action with the team there, though why is it I think you should've written more of Ginga in the cocktail party...

Preferably in a cocktail dress...

*RUNS*

Quote:

Asagi: Chief, Hontou ni Suteki da ne

BELKARANGERS, ATTACK!!!
Julie/Mayura: HAI!!!!

*Belkarangers >>> Aurion*

Julie: Hazard Level 666!
Mayura: Precious da!!
Asagi: Yosh, take it in!
Julie/Mayura: ROGER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
He killed Tiida?!

Quote:
Foy: Wrong. Gimmy likes any female he can stick his hard rod in. Period.

Gimmy: Yeah. But hard rods like these. (polishes the Nighty half of the G-revolver tonfa set)

Foy: (adjusts glasses)

Taiyo: Foy on the battlefield and Foy off of it are 2 different people...
Smith: At the very least, he knows his priorities
Wesson: Yup, he is one of us indeed

*runs from Mai*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Ya know, I had crack that turned the Riot 6 siege into a trap for a tripartite "Capture Numbers" attempt, with the plan to overwhelm the Numbers' AMF systems with the entire planet's resources...

...perfect timing to bring the ERW in as well...

*runs*
If you're gonna do that, better bring in The Wild Bear of Russia and Super Soldier #1 for completion

*runs*

Quote:
*watches the Protoss Mothership disappear in pink flames*

Executor: Im-impossible...! RAAAAAA--

*static*

Even they were no match.
Unfortunately

Nanoha: Third Phase complete.
Arisa: Geez, overkill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Gimmy: Ok listen up and listen good. The last thing we want now is to Frame On right beside--

*Hiro runs past*

Gimmy: Oi! Hiro!

Hiro: Exia! Armor Changer, Frame On!

*Dekkabreak-inspired henshin*

Gimmy: /facepalm

Asagi: Belkarangers, MISSION START

*snaps fingers*

ATTACK!!!!

*Hiro gets... COLLECTED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Can anyone give me a name for the TSAB Frames... I don't want an Ace group called Frame Fighters... Unless we really want to bring Graham back from retirement and do some serious, age-defying awesome. ^^;
... OverFrames?

*runs*

Quote:
Paradox-ranger?
Asagi: NANI, NANI, NANI?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
PM. NAO.

Mai: ...

Relic Weapons janai.

Shadow Ravens da.

*dissapears*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-13, 02:22   Link #19653
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Quote:
Gosh sorry! Must've missed it while charging through. I'll do that for videos.
The problem for me is that someone decides to post something with four videos embedded. Okay, annoying, but not that bad.

And then people start quoting him. And don't bother editing the videos out.

So that's four videos, quoted, say, three times, making twelve videos, without even including the original post.

Or perhaps a huge picture. Quoted seven times. That's a lot of scrolling, even on my 1280x1024 resolution, much less my other computer with 1024x768.

Yes, I only need to load each version once. But too many instances means that entire posts go by with no substance except spam, spam, and more spam. This is why I hardly ever reply to anything: because the thread has garnered too much clutter.

I get that pictures (embedded instead of linked) provide aesthetic value, although I only really "get" it in a detached, academic sense, since I can't imagine it applying for myself. But I really don't know why those pictures have to be full-sized every single time.
Old 2008-02-13, 02:37   Link #19654
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
This isn't Dragonball
THIS, is SPARTA!
*Pit-Kick*

Quote:
Considering the OC, I don't think Key's antics are anything unique to the CC's Although it does fit her personality quite well

And one more thing...

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS

Does Megas come with... the button?

*runs*
"What good are nukes if you never get to use them?

Quote:
There's a very simple formula to describe that:

Rein Eins + PowerThirst = APOCALYPSE
SPORTS! She'll be good at them!

Quote:

BELKARANGERS, ATTACK!!!

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!
EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!

INCOMING ENEMY FIGHTERS, PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!

Gen. Roland: Fox! Mission Start!
COOPER: Do a barrel roll!

FOX: Okay, I'll fly, you just do sciency analizing things okay?
COOPER: *Mutters incoherencies.*
KEY: You'd end up destroying the hanger is what you'd do.
CRASH: Isn't that MY job?

DON: Don't push your luck BOY.

CRASH:

INCOMING ENEMY!

FOX: Whoa! It's the Cradle!

COOPER: Who invited JAIL and the Cradle?

CRASH: Cradle? Wasn't that destroyed already?

FOX: You never know in these random role-play conversations, do I have any Bombs left?

CRASH: Anylizing enemy...

FOX: That's not what I asked!

Gen. Roland: Lord help us if they ever become main character heroes in real situations.

Martin: Let's just focus on helping fox single handed shoot the cradle down like a super ace in her Arwing...

CRASH: I could just land on it and flip the first switch I find-

EVERYONE: NO!!!

CRASH: Was it something I said?
Old 2008-02-13, 02:37   Link #19655
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not...

... not...

So this is why they are Rangers.
Quote:
This isn't Dragonball
THIS, IS, KOR FUZION!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Smith: At the very least, he knows his priorities
Wesson: Yup, he is one of us indeed

*runs from Mai*
Hiro: Who are you refering, Bakatachi.

Gimmy, Foy and Taiyo jump off pew at sudden speech.

Gimmy: How long have you been here?!

Hiro: ...

Ever since.

... Mai-nee-san.

Mai: Hai.

Cleric-knights jump again.

Hiro: (points at where the Revolver bros ran)

Mai: I know already, but arigatou.

Hiro nods, Mai vamps, and the boy resumes eating chop suey as though nothing happened.

Knights: This feels like Elm Street suddenly...

Quote:
If you're gonna do that, better bring in The Wild Bear of Midchilda and Super Familiar #1 for completion

*runs*
Fixed and yes I'm sure Yuuno and Arf will make an appearance.

*runs*

Quote:
Unfortunately

Nanoha: Third Phase complete.
Arisa: Geez, overkill

I do hope Arisa doesn't go and blow up someone's wedding on a whim...

...unless its Artei's I suppose. >_>

Quote:
Asagi: Belkarangers, MISSION START

*snaps fingers*

ATTACK!!!!

*Hiro gets... COLLECTED*

*GouGouDump explodes, sending the Belkarengers and their newest grabs flying in all directions, screaming*

Setsuna: (pulls gripper off his faceplate) Don't touch me.

Quote:
... OverFrames?

*runs*
[Mayura]I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not...

... not...

...[/Mayura]

??????: Are you sure you derserve to call yourselves Frame Fighters?
Chrono: That voice-- How come?!
??????: I don't quite know... (runs hand along folded OverFrame) I guess I share a strange love for the old Frame too.

Quote:
Mai: ...

Relic Weapons janai.

Shadow Ravens da.

*disappears*
Er... Orga's gang are still around in your plans, or have they been dismantled?
Old 2008-02-13, 02:43   Link #19656
Jimmy C

Quote:
This immediately caught Jail's attention when Due discovered the twins' unique data within the TSAB mainframe. Over the years, the Doctor and his Top 3 will observe the Nakajima sisters closely.
They're not twins, Ginga is 2 or 3 years older than Subaru.

Quote:
This is gonna be a spoiler, so I'll just PM you the details.
I can wait until you reveal it in your fic or profile. There is one other thing. You need to address why Subaru and Ginga ended up as Cyborgs if Quint wanted them in the first place. You'd think that it'd be better to avoid raising alarm bells by having no cybernetic parts, right? If you've already taken this into account, I can wait until you reveal it. Just wanted to keep you from falling into a plot hole.
Old 2008-02-13, 03:01   Link #19657
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
THIS, is SPARTA!
*Pit-Kick*
"Spartans, What is our Profession?!?!?!"

"WAAAR!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw
SPORTS! She'll be good at them!
I hope she's good at... contact sports

*Runs from Diabolic Emission*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw
Gen. Roland: Fox! Mission Start!
COOPER: Do a barrel roll!

FOX: Okay, I'll fly, you just do sciency analizing things okay?
COOPER: *Mutters incoherencies.*
KEY: You'd end up destroying the hanger is what you'd do.
CRASH: Isn't that MY job?

DON: Don't push your luck BOY.

CRASH:

INCOMING ENEMY!

FOX: Whoa! It's the Cradle!

COOPER: Who invited JAIL and the Cradle?

CRASH: Cradle? Wasn't that destroyed already?

FOX: You never know in these random role-play conversations, do I have any Bombs left?

CRASH: Anylizing enemy...

FOX: That's not what I asked!

Gen. Roland: Lord help us if they ever become main character heroes in real situations.

Martin: Let's just focus on helping fox single handed shoot the cradle down like a super ace in her Arwing...

CRASH: I could just land on it and flip the first switch I find-

EVERYONE: NO!!!

CRASH: Was it something I said?

Yes, wonder what that first switch does...

And these guys really need their own scenario arcs fast

Quote:

So this is why they are Rangers.

Mayura is as crazy about Kamen Rider as Asagi is for Super Sentai, and Julie is for...

*whack*

Julie: Urusai yo Creator-san!

Creator-san: Alright, alright

*continues listening*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
THIS, IS, KOR FUZION!!!

*runs*

I forgot there's also AKARED

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Hiro: Who are you refering, Bakatachi.

Gimmy, Foy and Taiyo jump off pew at sudden speech.

Gimmy: How long have you been here?!

Hiro: ...

Ever since.

... Mai-nee-san.

Mai: Hai.

Cleric-knights jump again.

Hiro: (points at where the Revolver bros ran)

Mai: I know already, but arigatou.

Hiro nods, Mai vamps, and the boy resumes eating chop suey as though nothing happened.

Knights: This feels like Elm Street suddenly...
More like Friday The 13th

*hears chainsaw revving in the distance*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Fixed and yes I'm sure Yuuno and Arf will make an appearance.

*runs*

Masaka?!?!?!

You don't mean?!?!?!

Arf will be getting herself a Pink Frame then?

*runs faster*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I do hope Arisa doesn't go and blow up someone's wedding on a whim...

...unless its Artei's I suppose. >_>
What, she jealous all of a sudden?

*dodges beam rifle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*GouGouDump explodes, sending the Belkarengers and their newest grabs flying in all directions, screaming*

Setsuna: (pulls gripper off his faceplate) Don't touch me.
*Belkarangers are sent flying*

Asagi: MY PRECIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

*dissapears over horizon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

[Mayura]I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not...

... not...

...[/Mayura]

??????: Are you sure you can call yourselves Frame Fighters?
Chrono: That voice-- How come?!
??????: I don't quite know... (runs hand along folded OverFrame) I guess I share a strange love for the old Frame too.

??????: You're the one who's given me a reason to live again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Er... Orga's gang are still around in your plans, or have they been dismantled?
Better ask Erio that

The Shadow Ravens would be referring to Gwen and her group, they're no longer the LRW

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-13, 03:25   Link #19658
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Lowe Gear?

Spoiler for Admiral Chrono would like a WORD with you...:
Old 2008-02-13, 03:31   Link #19659
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
In a nutshell, a human-sized Gundam worn like a battlesuit. It builds on the idea that Frames must be everywhere in order to make infantry truly ubiquitous enough to replace all our familiar assault machinery like the Apaches, Abrams and Raptors.

As such, everyone can build artificial Linker Cores as it is intrinsic in the making of familiars. But it is the Celestial Being who always had the Colonel's original recipe, and hence the Grade Frame is much more powerful than the TSAB Frames.

Sonic Diver perhaps?

Btw what's the ERW? sounds familiar for some reason
Old 2008-02-13, 03:34   Link #19660
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
No, the Climax would involve some very loud moa- *static* and cries of ple- *static*
OSHI--

*plugs nostrils*

So does the Climax involve the stormy heat of pas- *static* as well?

Quote:

... not...

Quote:
*Asagi dumps them all into GouGouDump and drives off*

COLLECTION YOOOOOSH!!!!!
Hey, hey. Just take a very good care of them, okay?

I may as well do one for Gespenst Squad.

Quote:
Glock Arts? Nice name

Nice action with the team there, though why is it I think you should've written more of Ginga in the cocktail party...

Preferably in a cocktail dress...

*RUNS*
Ginga in cocktail dress? DO WANT

Quote:

BELKARANGERS, ATTACK!!!

======================

Quote:
Spoiler for RS, go!:
So this remake combines the best of GaiGaiGar & Gurren Lagann in one package?

===========

Quote:
THIS, is SPARTA!
*Pit-Kick*
Spartans! Feast as much as you can!!!

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!

==============

Quote:

Mayura is as crazy about Kamen Rider as Asagi is for Super Sentai, and Julie is for...

*whack*

Julie: Urusai yo Creator-san!

Creator-san: Alright, alright

*continues listening*

THIS SONG IS MADE OF AWESOME AND WIN!!!

Thank you, Lowe! Now I have both the awesomeness of Gaban & Shaider theme songs.
Closed Thread