AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-23, 19:19   Link #1
hyuugafan4

[Manga] Fully mastered abilities

so who do you think would be the best

naruto- rasengan with both hands,protective kyuubi charka(attacking by itself) Gamabunta anytime without struggling. 6,000 kage bunshins, all of jiraiya's jutsus.

sasuke- 3 dot shringan(with the mangekyo), 6 chidori, curse seal level 2, all of oros jutsus

lee- at least seven gates without tiring out, high speed at all times, drunken fist,

gaara- big shukaku anytime(not the small sheild), improved attacks that he used on kimmimaro,

neji/hinata- 359 degree vision, hakke, kaiten, long range jutus, gentle fist

shikamaru- shado copy jutsu, shadow neck bind,
hyuugafan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 19:38   Link #2
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Either Sasuke or Naruto in this case.
I really hate comparing the curse seal with kyuubi.
Kyuubi power should be so much stronger.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 20:00   Link #3
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Humm when i think of it Sasuke's or Naruto's abilties, yet i have to agree that one should'nt compare Kyubi with CL2. Kyubi was one of the nine Yuumi (or something anyways strong demon.) And CL is just inforsed chakra from ur own body.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 21:11   Link #4
Zek
Eyebrows...

When it comes to pure chakra, Kyuubi wins out over just about anything, CL2 included, but it's really more about what you do with it...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 22:27   Link #5
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugafan4
so who do you think would be the best

naruto- rasengan with both hands,protective kyuubi charka(attacking by itself) Gamabunta anytime without struggling. 6,000 kage bunshins, all of jiraiya's jutsus.

sasuke- 3 dot shringan(with the mangekyo), 6 chidori, curse seal level 2, all of oros jutsus

lee- at least seven gates without tiring out, high speed at all times, drunken fist,

gaara- big shukaku anytime(not the small sheild), improved attacks that he used on kimmimaro,

neji/hinata- 359 degree vision, hakke, kaiten, long range jutus, gentle fist

shikamaru- shado copy jutsu, shadow neck bind,
You realize that would probably make most of those listed nijas equal to the Sannin?
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 22:57   Link #6
lotus_lee

Quote:

With Sasuke, he will learn more than just all of Orochimaru's jutsus. With his Sharingan, he will just be able to learn pretty much anything he wants. I see Sasuke becoming a powerful-equipped ninja in the future, even more so than Itachi and Kakashi.

However, with the Kyuubi behind him and the greatest chakra-pool, I think Naruto will learn more 'original' jutsus and invent new techniques that the Sharingan cannot normally copy, plus master the summoning and Rasengan. Maybe even explosive Kage Bunshins like Itachi's! I mean after all, learning thousands of jutsus ain't everything (I mean, Kakashi knows tons of jutsus but isn't exactly the most powerful ninja).

He will also learn new skills like how to lead teams etc...and this combined will make him a powerful Hokage. Sasuke will just become a really powerful ninja but that's about it.

Of course, these are just my predictions though and I haven't thoroughly thought about them so no flaming please
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:05   Link #7
lufia

mangekyo can only b beaten by a top sharingan user. "naruto- rasengan with both hands,protective kyuubi charka(attacking by itself) Gamabunta anytime without struggling. 6,000 kage bunshins, all of jiraiya's jutsus." r no match 4 it. the mangekyo can onli b deafeated by a sharingan user n mayb by gai or rock lee =/
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:09   Link #8
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia
mangekyo can only b beaten by a top sharingan user. "naruto- rasengan with both hands,protective kyuubi charka(attacking by itself) Gamabunta anytime without struggling. 6,000 kage bunshins, all of jiraiya's jutsus." r no match 4 it. the mangekyo can onli b deafeated by a sharingan user n mayb by gai or rock lee =/
You are being sarcastic with the Naruto + Rasengan + Kyuubi Chakra(that in itself could win) + Gamabunta(could also probably win) + 6000 Kage Bunshins + All of Jiraiya's Jutsu(would slaughter) jutsus are no match?
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:09   Link #9
lotus_lee

Quote:
I thought the Mangekyou Sharingan only worked if you looked into their eyes? I mean, Itachi/Sasuke could Mangekyou Sharingan 1,000 Kage Bunshins and the other 5,000 Kage Bunshins could be attacking from behind with a Kyuubi-Rasengan in each hand, eyes closed

Also, I'm guessing you are new right? Well, here's a small reminder of the rules:

7. Use proper english
This is an english forum so you are required to proper english and grammar.

Last edited by lotus_lee; 2004-12-23 at 23:31.
Old 2004-12-24, 02:19   Link #10
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
That's impossible. Opening all 7 gates will kill anyone (except probably for Naruto)

Or was it 8? Not really sure. But If 8 will kill, 7 would paralyze him\put him in a coma.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 02:48   Link #11
Jewpac

Well its agreed that Rock/Gai would be able fend well against the mangekyou itself, but by having the mangekyou also means you have copied a great amount of justsu's. By varying these jutsus, i believe theat sasuke could definitely find a combination to defeat Rock. I mean, they are both genius ninja, but Rock is "Special" and works really hard.

As for Naruto, full use of the kyuubi's chakra i believe would bring the kyuubi back out of Naruto if possible, being that Naruto should only combine his chakra with the demon's not fully let it take over. If Naruto was to use the kyuubi's full power, i feel that sasuke would have to use a jutsu similar to the third and fourth's, the one where you seal the opponent in a death pact if he was to be able to at least defeat naruto, maybe not come out of it alive. naruto creating a bunch of new jutsus taht are uncopyable will most likely be the turning point of that battle, where the music gets all excited and you start to root for the main character etc., which will be good after naruto struggles to get up after becoming a victim of mangekyou. Thats my theory on how the battle would play out.

Thus my prediction = Naruto winner and sasuke with death jutsu just for pride.
Jewpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 06:20   Link #12
lufia

During the fight between naruto and sasuke in the manga(curse level 2 vs naruto kyubi) was it a draw i can't remember =/ or did Sasuke beat him?
please pm me. Thank you!!!

Last edited by lufia; 2004-12-24 at 06:34.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 06:44   Link #13
Colordevil

I think Naruto would be the strongest. and again, because he has kyuubi.
And hey,, you never heard the other demons needed to be sealed in a child, rather than just existed or killed, right?
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 07:18   Link #14
ptfff

naruto would obviously be the better one out of all the people listed, since he has got near limitless chakra and all, if he had all jiraiya's jutsu he would become a really strong force combined with kage bunshin, basically an army in itself, im sure he would easily take down a village himself, Sasuke with mangekyo, cl2 and oro's jutsu, well if that includes all his kinjutsu he would also become quite powerful, but he would lose his sharingan if he changed bodies, we also dont know quite a few of the kinjutsu he has.

Lee with 7 gates in itself would make him above kage level but it pushes his body, remember what it does? it unlocks the chakra limiters, kinda like the CS, high speed all the time, it would be pointless doing it all the time, why would anyone want to constantly move at that speed? and druken, heh he would become an alcholic and would never be a ninja again :P

Gaara, dunno about the big shukaku, i dont really know its abilities but it would be funny seeing it able to come out on will, and improved attacks are a given since everyone improves by themselves

Neji, he has basically all those listed apart from long range, maybe an ub3r kaiten?, Hinata if she learns all of those abilties she would become stronger than her father i believe and thus making her eligable to becoming the heir, but meh not gonna happen i believe

Shika, neck shadow hold is a given since his father has it and im sure he will be taught it soon enough, shadow copy jutsu, i could kinda see it happening, using the shadow the other way around from the jutsu length such as making ur opponent make the seals and ur hands move the same way but i dunno it might of been done im just a anime watcher not a manga reader.

so yea Naruto would be the best outta all of them for the fact he has one of the 8 demons sealed within him, and he should master kage bunshin like the 3rd.
ptfff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 11:49   Link #15
lotus_lee

Quote:
During the fight between naruto and sasuke in the manga(curse level 2 vs naruto kyubi) was it a draw i can't remember =/ or did Sasuke beat him?
please pm me. Thank you!!!
Just download and read the manga. If it's any help:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-24, 18:07   Link #16
Colordevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Just download and read the manga. If it's any help:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 08:49   Link #17
fremeer

the reason that naruto wasnt WAY stronger than sasuke is because naruto's body isnt fully adapted to the kyuubi, as jiraiya said his body is too small a container at the moment.
i want to see naruto get pulled into that mange place that itachi took kakashi too and then see kyuubi come out and eat itachi :P
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 09:06   Link #18
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
For the sake of clearing things up:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
You realize that would probably make most of those listed ninjas equal to the Sennin?
Well aren't you the keen observer of the obvious . Being powerful means alot more the the # and power of jutsu that you are able to use, experience counts for something as well, irrelevant but just to clear things up, again.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 20:45   Link #19
Kineas
Standing Alone.

(Joke alert)

Since we're at it, how about Inner Sakura being able to manifest in a physical form outside Sakura?
The black and white horror known as Inner Sakura should be able to wring Manda's neck and whip Orochimaru silly with Manda, all done with her left hand.
Her other hand would be busy forcing a wedding ring on Sasuke.
Kineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 23:01   Link #20
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Well if Naruto was able to learn the Shinsun jutsu or w/e ( the jutsu Yondaime uses) then he would probably have little or no trouble at all with the Mange Sharingan. All he has to do is look at Sasuke's feet, throw a 'marked' kunai near him, start the rasengan, teleport, and BOOM! no more Sasuke...
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote