AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hyouka

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-11, 15:01   Link #21
Mrs Kiryuu

I haven't read the LN, but Im not afraid of spoilers. I am just very curious. I have some questions about the relationship between Oreki and Chitanda. Now, in the anime, it really seems to be tilting at OrekixChitanda. But, I don't expect a confession or anything of that sort in the end of the anime, just hints of affection. And Im sure that the anime won't cover the LN. But, someone mentioned, a while ago that Oreki starts dating a different girl that is introduced later in the light novels. That kinda fired me up. Is that true? And if it is, do the anime seem to go in the same direction? Did Oreki and Chitanda show these "signs" in the LN as well, but it was just ignored afterwards? That was all.

Last edited by Mrs Kiryuu; 2012-09-06 at 06:51. Reason: Changed some details.
Old 2012-08-12, 10:32   Link #22
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Adding to my speculation for the remaining episodes, BD/DVD volume 9 (episodes 17/18) comes with a print copy of the previous short story that only ran in Wildness Era, Renpou wa Harete iru ka (Do the Mountains have clear weather?). It may be that they animate that short story in episode 18.
Confirmed as episode 18:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
With this, each of the remaining four stories in novel 4 will have time for their own episode.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-08-13, 21:34   Link #23
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Confirmed as episode 18:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
With this, each of the remaining four stories in novel 4 will have time for their own episode.
Don't you have the answers for the previous questions?
Old 2012-08-14, 13:41   Link #24
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Kiryuu View Post
I haven't read the LN, but Im not afraid of spoilers. Let's say that Im curious. Very, very curious. I have some questions about the relationship between Oreki and Chitanda. Now, in the anime, it really seems to be tilting at OrekixChitanda. But, I don't expect a confession or anything of that sort in the end of the anime, just hints of affection. And Im sure that the anime won't cover the LN. But, someone mentioned, a while ago that Oreki starts dating a different girl that is introduced later in the light novels. That kinda fired me up. Is that true? And if it is, do the anime seem to go in the same direction? Did Oreki and Chitanda show these "signs" in the LN as well, but it was just ignored afterwards? That was all.
I too have the same question, and I didn't know Houtarou would start dating someone else - looks like I've been spoiled... but I don't mind!! Everything seems like he has grown feeling for Chitanda, and her too for him. Also, I wasn't seeing it coming Houtarou having feelings for someone else. Can someone spoil me more??

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Old 2012-08-17, 02:00   Link #25
Hata
時の異邦人

Kyoto Anime post synopsis text on their official site for episode 18-20, so people who want to know can go there and check it out.

and if you knew the novel, you pretty much can figure out which two stories will fill the last two episodes, and which one will be the ending story, too. because one is more fitting.

some of the hints can be found from the official anime art, again if you knew the story you would know which stories they are directing from.
Old 2012-08-24, 06:28   Link #26
Senshigeia

Can anyone spoil me with next arc's contents??

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Closed Thread