AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-24, 01:47   Link #7481
Yami no Ou
まおう

LOL her authorities are really troublesome the soldiers developed loyalty towards her due to her continuous usage of that Authority
@bakapervert now that you mentioned it they arent using incantations to use their authorities,perhaps thats because of their years of experiences as a Campione just like Voban cause I dont remember him whispering incantations also
Old 2013-06-24, 01:48   Link #7482
Chris38

Yeah, Aisha's defense authority is pretty impressive. I wonder about her lack of attacking power, but like bludvein mentioned, perhaps her offensive authorities have some requirements attached to them, similarly to how Godou's authorities work.

And her last line, was pretty LOL worthy.

Finally, I think that the last two parts of the chapter, are going to shift to Godou entering the scene of combat against Uldin ... but first, he will probably have a youth moment with Erica and Ena ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 02:36   Link #7483
Gore17

Or, she you know, doesn't have any offensive Authorities.

Also, is anyone else getting "lesbian" vibes from her?

Oh, and I've calculated the year Aisha was born in: 1856.

I'm guessing the year Campione! is set in is 2004, so she's roughly 148 years, plus or minus the difference from her Fairy Corridor.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 02:39   Link #7484
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post

Also, is anyone else getting "lesbian" vibes from her?

Oh, and I've calculated the year Aisha was born in: 1856.
What lesbian vibes?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 02:44   Link #7485
Chris38

Quote:
Maybe, but personally I doubt that ... after all, she couldn't have defeated other gods, in a way that would please Pandora, if she hasn't got any offensive authorities.

After all, I doubt that you could defeat a god, with something else then a authority ... since, even if it would be a pretty weak heretic god, his strength would certainly be above the strength of a normal human.
Old 2013-06-24, 02:52   Link #7486
alviam099

Zzhk just released Part 3 of V14C6. Yay!

Seems to be Aisha's past there.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 02:52   Link #7487
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
What lesbian vibes?
I'm getting lesbian "vibes" from her. Or I'm reading too much into the text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Maybe, but personally I doubt that ... after all, she couldn't have defeated other gods, in a way that would please Pandora, if she hasn't got any offensive authorities.

After all, I doubt that you could defeat a god, with something else then a authority ... since, even if it would be a pretty weak heretic god, his strength would certainly be above the strength of a normal human.
Or, you know, a lot of luck. We see her having three Authorities, and nothing suggesting that she has more. In which case, that would be three Heretic Gods in roughly 150 years.

Plus, Divine Artifacts. Even if she doesn't have any offensive Authorities, doesn't mean she doesn't have, or had, access to Divine Artifacts that do have offensive capabilities.
Old 2013-06-24, 03:06   Link #7488
Chris38

Quote:
Or, you know, a lot of luck. We see her having three Authorities, and nothing suggesting that she has more. In which case, that would be three Heretic Gods in roughly 150 years.

Plus, Divine Artifacts. Even if she doesn't have any offensive Authorities, doesn't mean she doesn't have, or had, access to Divine Artifacts that do have offensive capabilities.
Maybe, it's quite certain that we need to have a little more information, before we can continue this discussion.
Old 2013-06-24, 03:11   Link #7489
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I'm getting lesbian "vibes" from her. Or I'm reading too much into the text.
Seriously, what makes you think she's a lesbian? Was it that story about her boss? I didn't pick up anything there... On the other hand, I would like to see how she and Salvatore would get along.

Quote:

We know she has some offensive Authorities, Saint Raffaello mentioned them in Vol. 8.

In any case, I can't believe there would be such a thing as a Campione without an offensive Authority. That would be like sending a lamb to the slaughter.

If you're basing this on what she said about not being a good fighter, as zzhk said, Campiones are notoriously unreliable narrators.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 03:18   Link #7490
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Seriously, what makes you think she's a lesbian? Was it that story about her boss? I didn't pick up anything there... On the other hand, I would like to see how she and Salvatore would get along.
Bingo. I reading the part about her bosses daughter, it saying to me that either they were in a relationship, or that the daughter had a unrequited crush/love for Aisha.

Or I've been reading to many romance novels. Either or.

Edit: Also, it plays into my hope that Aisha won't end up falling for Godou. He's already got the other female Campione's pining for him, he doesn't need the complete set.

Also, I'm imagining Aisha and Kaoru together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
We know she has some offensive Authorities, Saint Raffaello mentioned them in Vol. 8.

In any case, I can't believe there would be such a thing as a Campione without an offensive Authority. That would be like sending a lamb to the slaughter.

If you're basing this on what she said about not being a good fighter, as zzhk said, Campiones are notoriously unreliable narrators.
Raffaello mentioned "eternal spring and endless winter". And if I remember correctly, it was previously said that her healing Authority occasionally causes it turn into winter, due to be usurped from Persephone.

And why not? Authorities appear to be based on the person personality/attributes/nature, so if Aisha truly is pacifistic, then her not having any offensive Authorities makes sense.

And yes, I'm aware she's unreliable by default. I'm pointing out that as we haven't seen anything to contradict her statements yet, it remains are possibility she's telling the truth.

Last edited by Gore17; 2013-06-24 at 03:28.
Old 2013-06-24, 03:37   Link #7491
Breimoon

I really wonder how she killed 3 (if not more) gods. Really hope in the future there are gonna be flashbacks about all the campiones
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 03:40   Link #7492
bludvein

If she truly was pacifistic she wouldn't have become a Campione. Erica said something similar to Godou way back in volume 1.

Plus....
Quote:
Presently speaking, Aisha did not have any authorities that could be used to attack.
Doesn't that imply that she does have one but that she can't use it for whatever reason? I really doubt she managed to be lucky enough to kill 3+ gods with no way to fight back.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 03:43   Link #7493
alviam099

Though I'm just guessing, it might be similar to incarnations of Godou or she has some super powerful authority that is just an auto trigger when the requirements are met.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 03:59   Link #7494
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
If she truly was pacifistic she wouldn't have become a Campione. Erica said something similar to Godou way back in volume 1.

Plus....
Doesn't that imply that she does have one but that she can't use it for whatever reason? I really doubt she managed to be lucky enough to kill 3+ gods with no way to fight back.
That could also mean "she doesn't have any such Authorities at this point in time".
Old 2013-06-24, 04:07   Link #7495
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

no fighting abilities whatsoever.......how the hell did she defeat a god then??? if we have a flashback of her first fight, maybe she tripped a god by accident and they broke its neck??
Old 2013-06-24, 04:10   Link #7496
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
no fighting abilities whatsoever.......how the hell did she defeat a god then??? if we have a flashback of her first fight, maybe she tripped a god by accident and they broke its neck??
I will laugh and laugh if that's what happened.

But my theory is on (a) Divine Artifact(s).

Assuming she's telling the truth, obviously.
Old 2013-06-24, 04:21   Link #7497
whitecloud

persephone is known for "winter" and "spring" if spring is healing then winter is death then? maybe the reason she cannot use it is requirement..."season" maybe she need to use healing a lot to use "winter"
Old 2013-06-24, 04:45   Link #7498
bakapervert
A pervert

Or maybe a lot of the time she simply just escape or chuck her opponent into her corridor.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 04:48   Link #7499
Yami no Ou
まおう

just like a lot of you said maybe she needs to meet some requirements to use her offensive authorities just like Godou cause she cant kill a Heretic God if she didnt have any,anyway we may learn it in the near future I guesss
Old 2013-06-24, 04:56   Link #7500
ImperialFlameGod8190

well based on things in part 3 I can only say 1 thing. I am 100% sure Aisha will become a part of Godou's harem by the end of the volume.
2. Boringly the 8th godslayer refers to Uldin o well this is better.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem